TruVision Studios Reviews

TruVision Studios 4
  • Josh

Josh · Getting married on 09/28/2019

A Perfect Fit

Matt and Layla are one of a kind photographers. They have been so accommodating for my fiance and I...we have taken our engagement photos and love how much time Layla and Matt are willing to put into snapping our best moments. Not only did they provide us with creative ideas, but worked to really make our ideas picture perfect. We are so thrilled with the options we have and cannot wait for our wedding pictures because we know they will exceed our expectations. Thank you so much Layla and Matt, we love you guys!

Sent on 01/26/2019

TruVision Studios's reply:

Well! Ya made me tear up a bit! Thank you for those kind words! We are honored to be a part of such an important moment such as your wedding! We can’t wait to capture some epic pictures of your wedding day!

Tracy · Married on 08/18/2018

Having TruVision as our wedding photographers was the best decision we could have made! Layla and Kara did the photos the day of and they did such a great job. They made sure that we did not have to stress one second about the photography, especially day-of. Their passion for photography definitely shows through their work. Layla went above and beyond being in charge of photography during the entire day. They were very professional, organized, prepared, enthusiastic, and creative. They do a great job of making your photos personal and unique. Matt and Layla did our photo edits and the final results were amazing! The photos are a perfect representation of how romantic and fun our wedding was. Could not have asked for better photos or a better company to work with.

Additionally, my husband and I planned our Michigan wedding from Arizona. They were very patient, flexible, and accommodating while we planned from across the country.

Thank you TruVision, we will forever remember how perfect our special day was with your photos!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/23/2018

Layla and Matt had did photography for my wedding back in June. They did such an amazing job and went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect. Layla is highly organized and helped keep everything on track and running smoothly. I could not have asked for better photographers. The night before the wedding Layla had drove to her home to get more decor for our ceremony on the beach. She has a true vision and an eye for detail, we could not have been more happy! After the wedding my husband to this day says we got lucky to have Layla and Matt. Both are very professional and also have great personalities. We loved them and their work so much that we are getting family pictures done this October!

Sent on 09/14/2018
    TruVision Studios 5
    TruVision Studios 6
    TruVision Studios 7
    TruVision Studios 8

Sydney · Married on 05/25/2018

Layla and Matt did such an amazing job on my wedding! They captured gorgeous photos of my big day and where so helpful and professional. I highly recommend there services!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Morgan · Married on 05/10/2014

Matt and the TruVision team are absolutely amazing! My husband is from a different country so our wedding planning needed to be done in 90 days, leaving so many of our family and friends unable to celebrate with us. TruVision not only recorded our big day, they also set up a Livestream so our friends and family all over the world could watch our wedding in real time and comment on it! The quality of the Livestream was so awesome that we actually had over 290 views of our ceremony. TruVision did so much more than just record our ceremony, they caught amazing candid moments of my husband and I during our pictures, cake cutting, and just laughing together as we enjoyed time with our family. Our wedding video was so much more than we could have ever hoped for and was delivered with such presentation that we actually handed out their business cards at our reception after we played our video. If you are getting married and looking for someone to capture all the moments, both big and small, of your big day TruVision is it! I honestly can't believe we just googled videographer and this is what we got... amazing!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Dee · Married on 08/24/2013

Matt is EXACTLY what you need to capture the "SPECIAL" moments on your "SPECIAL" day.... If professionalism is what you are looking for at a reasonable price then Matt is your man....He and his team know what it takes to capture your wedding day's special moments and create memorable videography. In addition, he is VERY responsive and flexible and willing to go that extra mile to make sure he is giving you exactly what you expect. I highly recommend Matt and his team as a MUST HAVE in order to make sure you can keep those memories forever and ever....

Sent on 09/27/2013

Ryan · Married on 02/14/2013

Matt and Allison were so great. We had our wedding in Hawaii and Matt took our raw footage from a sub-par company in Hawaii and mixed it with his own to make our incredible video. He was so helpful in contacting the other vendor and getting what he needed. He and Allison were so friendly and professional. Our best vendors by far. It was money well spent. If we would have met him before we made out plans for destination wedding we probably would have just had our entire wedding here at home in Metro Detroit. Matt has a great eye for detail and pics the perfect songs. I would highly recommend TruVision for your wedding. If you need to splurge on anything go with them you won't regret it. TruVision is a step above any other company out there.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Lisa · Married on 09/14/2012

Matt & Kenny & TruVision are AMAZING! We didn't consider videography until the last minute and I honestly feel it was a small miracle Matt & Kenny were there on our wedding day. In addition to being ridiculously talented, they were wonderful to have with us all day. They were not obtrusive and so patient, kind, flexible and respectful that everyone was completely comfortable with them almost instantly. I was excited to have a record of the day, but when we received our videos, I couldn't have imagined how incredible they were. They caught so many moments that I missed and that I'll treasure forever - my husband and I stealing looks at each other, our parents tearing up during the ceremony... As a testament to their abilities, they completely captured the feel, joy, and magic of the day and I can't describe how lucky I feel to have that priceless record. Thank You TruVision!!!

Sent on 04/20/2013

Allyson · Married on 06/19/2010

Matt and his crew were great to work with. We absolutely LOVE our wedding video. In fact, my brother is looking into using TruVision Studios for his wedding in May. My husband and I highly recommend them. I'd like to briefly touch on each of the above categories so future couples know what I mean.

Quality: Both the video and sound quality are amazing. Matt also adds in a couple little special techniques that are really neat.

Responsiveness: I mostly stayed in contact with Matt via email. He is very quick to respond to any questions/concerns that I had. Responses were usually made within a couple of hours, but definitely within the day.

Professionalism: Matt and his crew were dressed in sleek black for our wedding. They looked very professional. Furthermore, most of the time we forgot they were even there. It wasn't like there was a creepy guy following you around, he just blended into the background. They're also very nice and have a fun sense of humor, which we appreciate.

Value for Cost: I had looked at other videographer's that did cost less, but in the end did end up choosing TruVision because of the quality of the video demo's I saw both on their website and when I met with Matt. Matt and his crew have very high tech equipment and know how to use it appropriately to make an excellent video. It's true what they say "you get what you pay for." It's true that this service was not the cheapest of our wedding purchases, but it was my favorite. A video lasts forever. When deciding to even have videography my mother said "I would give anything to hear my father's voice again." I was sold. The video is amazing, and it really is nice to hear what people said on such a special day. We loved having TruVision do our video and would do it again in a heart beat.

Flexibility: I must say that for anyone who has gotten married, you know that not everything goes the way you planned. Some events last longer than planned, others shorter. We had some of these instances and Matt and his crew were excellent at working into the flow of things. For example, my husband and I thought our ceremony would be about 15-20 minutes long, then we'd do some group pictures, then our limo bus would arrive for departure with our wedding party. Well, guess what? Our Ceremony was more like an hour, the bus was there as soon as the ceremony ended, there was no time for group photos, and we had to get on the bus immediately b/c we only had it for a limited amount of time. Matt and his crew were amazing at packing up all of their stuff so quickly and still getting great shots of us exiting the church to the bus, of the bus exiting, and Matt got on the bus with us to video some of our fun. It was an insane couple of minutes, sure, but they did it with ease.

If you are looking for a videographer, stop your search. You've found it! Honestly, I'm so glad we chose TruVision. Our video is amazing and something to treasure for many years to come. Matt really nailed our personalities with this video. We can't wait to be able to show it to our children.

Sent on 12/30/2010

Anita · Married on 06/12/2010

Matt does amazing work. He is easy to work with and the finished products are amazing. I would highly recommend Matt and TruVision.

Sent on 12/30/2010

Emily · Married on 06/05/2010

Truvision did an amazing job on our wedding video. They captured the key moments of the day and artfully compiled them into a trailer, a five minute short and a full length film. Having the full ceremony covered and recorded to rewatch is priceless. Every speech, reading and homily was impecily captured and is so special to have to relive. The trailer they made for us was an extra special part. The way they pair music and video is really artfully done and as a musician I appreciate the time and care they put into their work. In planning my wedding photography and videography were the two things that I knew were going to last forever. I would strongly recommend truvision as a videographer to anyone. As my husband said to me the moment we watched our video, "this is gold".

Sent on 12/31/2010
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 10/03/2009

Matt was very responsive and punctual when responding to phone calls and/or emails. He was willing to meet us half way since we were having our wedding a bit of a distance away. He was professional and really cared what we wanted with our wedding video. He seemed to get every shot, however was never in the way. He uses all the latest equipment and makes a beautiful, high quality video.

Thanks Matt!

Sent on 10/27/2009

Megan · Married on 09/18/2009

Matt and his team were absolutely incredible. We made the last minute decision of having a videographer so we called them 3 hours before the wedding. They arrived on time- incredibly professional and well-positioned ready to capture absolutely every moment of the night.

Since you travel the country and we're based in DC, I will recommend you guys to every person I come across. Fabulous job and thanks so much again for bringing our memories together in such an artistic way!

Sent on 03/25/2010

Janelle · Married on 08/22/2009

My husband and I were very happy with our wedding video and highlight film. We received many compliments from our friends and family that saw our video and how impressed they were by the quality and Matt's talent. Matt's work exceeded all of our expectations for our wedding video and we could not think of a better way of capturing the day.

I am so glad he created the highlight video for us, I would have really missed it if he had only filmed the ceremony. What he did with our highlight video is exactly what I want to remember about our wedding day, and why someone should have your wedding day filmed in the first place. I just want to watch it over and over again!

I would highly recommend Matt as a Videographer for your wedding.

Sent on 02/17/2010

Melissa · Married on 08/01/2009

It was a pleasure working with Matt for my daughters wedding video. He did a wonderful job picking out special people and moments for the video. Everyone who has viewed it thought that it was outstanding! It's a very important memory that was captured perfectly! I would recommend Truvision to anyone who wants the best quality for the money.
    Thanks again Matt!

Melissa Scott

Sent on 02/23/2010

Jennifer · Married on 09/27/2008

Excellent service. Quality of video was amazing.

Sent on 03/24/2009

Kristin · Married on 09/06/2008

So professional! Three videographers with high def cameras...what could get better than that? Very friendly. Great to work with!

Sent on 09/30/2008

Greg · Married on 08/31/2008

Very organized on the wedding day, we knew just what to do.

Sent on 03/30/2009

Jessica · Married on 06/21/2008

Matt and his team were wonderful to work with. They are the best value around with very reasonable pricing. My wedding video is gorgeous! I never expected that I would love it so much. I have received about a million compliments on it, and many people have told me it is definitely the best they've ever seen. I also received compliments on TruVision's professionalism and quality during the wedding day.

Sent on 03/24/2009

Jessica · Married on 07/26/2008

Matt did a great job capturing everything we wanted the videographer to capture. There were enough people the day of the wedding to make everything run smoothly. I never even noticed them there. The video was great quality and i could tell matt took the time to make it this way. He captured a lot of things that we were not able to experience that day for ourselves. It was so great to watch months later!

Sent on 04/05/2009