Trump National Westchester Reviews

Trump National Westchester 6
Trump National Westchester 7

Alexis Brand · Married on 07/13/2019

Bride of July 13th

Me and my husband got married on July 13th at Trump National and our day could not have been more PERFECT!!! We worked with AJ throughout our planning process who went above and beyond all expectations. We live in SC so AJ was happy to provide me his cell number so I could call or text him anytime. He came with us to the church for our rehearsal and ceremony! He made sure we had food, change of shoes, etc. Anything I needed he made sure I got it! He made sure our timeline was stuck to perfectly and we got everything we dreamt of. During the tasting my dream was to have a pig at the carving station and they made sure I had exactly that! I wanted an extravagant place card table that he was able to help me design just that within a week of the wedding. AJ was with me from 5AM until midnight the night of the wedding. I cannot stay enough about how above and beyond everyone went for our day. Aside for the beautiful venue, trump national will be sure to give you the most perfect wedding!

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Trump National Westchester 14
    Trump National Westchester 15
    Trump National Westchester 16

Jenna Lennox · Married on 10/20/2018

This should be your first and only choice!

Let me start off by saying, why isn’t everyone getting married here? The most fabulous place, in the most beautiful location, with the most outstanding staff! If you want to feel like a princess on your wedding day you are in the best hands! Christy will make the most special day in your life even better. Helping you and walking you through every single detail of your wedding so it is perfect for you. She literally thinks of everything! The amount of care and attention you are given from the moment you decide to get married here to the days after your wedding is not something you will find anywhere else! The entire team that works here is absolutely amazing! 5 stars is not enough!!!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Jaimie

Jaimie · Married on 10/06/2018

If you're looking to get married in the Westchester area, DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME LOOKING ELSEWHERE. I just celebrated my wedding last Saturday and I'm still in awe of how everything went. I didn't have a wedding planner and had no clue where to even begin when I started planning for my wedding, but since the day I met Christy, she held my hand through it all. I must have driven her crazy with my never-ending emails, but she was so kind and patient with me the entire time. I had both my ceremony and reception on-site and everything went seamlessly. Our morning started around 8am and my 5 bridesmaids, mom, mother-in-law and I started the day getting ready in the bridal suite. This suite was just renovated and looks like it was taken straight out of a Restoration Hardware catalog. It was elegant and roomy and the girls and I were able to get ready comfortably for the big day. Because the clubhouse and property are already so beautiful, the venue requires very little flowers/decor. We took our wedding photos before the ceremony around the golf course and I can't wait to see them! The grounds are absolutely stunning with the waterfall backdrop, bridges and well-maintained golf course. We got married early October, so the leaves already started changing color and we were lucky to be able to capture that as well. I'm not just saying this because it was my wedding, but of all the weddings I've been to, this venue hands down provided the best level of service and quality of food. All of my guests keep raving about it! Everything – from the cocktail reception, dinner and cake/dessert table – was absolutely delicious! Portion sizes were extremely generous and drinks kept flowing. I can't thank Christy and her team enough. Ditto to what the previous brides said about Christy! Her experience really shows as she's always thinking three steps ahead of everyone. I also want to thank AJ, my bridal attendant. He did everything in his power to make the big day as easy as possible!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2018

We just had our wedding here this past weekend and it was truly phenomenal. The professionalism and dedication of the team at Trump National blew us out of the water as our day started and ended seamlessly. After seeing their fantastic performance, I cannot think of a better place to have a wedding and will recommend this to all future couples looking for a venue. A large thanks to our event coordinator, Christy McGill, who was with us throughout the entire year beforehand helping with the planning. The day of the event she was with us from morning until the end of the night which I have never seen such close coordination. She was wholeheartedly into making sure the day went perfect. I highly recommend Trump National!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Maria · Married on 08/11/2018

As soon as we walked into the Trump National Golf Club and met the catering coordinator Christy we knew this was the venue we wanted. This review will not due the venue or Christy justice, there are not enough words to describe the amazing work, care, and beauty within all things at Trump National.
    My husband and I are very specific with all we do. We are big planners. Thus we question and comment everything. Throughout the entirety of the 16 months that we had from booking Trump National as our venue up to (and even after) the wedding day Christy always responded in a timely manner, in a pleasant manner, and with all needed information. From helping us choose vendors to even booking my wedding dress appointment Christy’s help was immense and was perfect. Christy is the X-Factor of why Trump National is the best venue for a wedding. Of course we are bias but we can guarantee that other venues may have catering coordinators or wedding directors, but they are not Christy, she is a special one of a kind person. THE ABSOLUTE BEST! Also shout out to Erin, the bridal assistant. Christy’s work ethic definitely runs through the staff. On the wedding day I would not have survived without Erin. She sacrificed her well-being for my comfort. Since it was raining on our wedding day Erin would ensure I was covered and my dress was in perfect condition even if that meant she was getting soaked. We are so grateful for her too. This is an amazing staff, and they are all family now as far as we are concerned.

Now the venue itself: elegant, breath-taking, and literally a dream. One of the best things about Trump National is the adaptability and flexibility of the venue. We visited many venues and most were not like Trump National from that standpoint. Meaning that if a couple wants a rustic wedding, Trump National works, you want an elegant (black tie) wedding, which is what we had, it definitely works! We 100% recommend this venue for future weddings!!!!!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Jena · Married on 07/07/2018

From the moment we pulled up to Trump National Westchester we immediately fell in love! My husband and I celebrated our wedding there on July 27, 2018 and it was nothing short of amazing! We were looking for elegance, quality and that different factor… and Trump National Westchester did all that and more! We loved so many things about it, I don’t know where to even begin. Our coordinator, Christy McGill, was absolutely wonderful (and the sweetest person)! Every bride needs a Christy on her wedding day. Throughout the entire wedding planning process Christy was present, highly professional, organized, knowledgeable and so easy to work with. She made planning a wedding so much fun! Thank you to Erin, Brian and Suzanna as well. I truly had not one worry that this team would execute a fabulous wedding and they did. You make a great team and exceeded our highest expectations!
    Not only my husband and I, but all our guests were taken care of so well that day. Our family and friends are still raving about the level of service, quality, quantity and presentation of the food. Thank you to Chef Johnathan for your exquisite work.
    The ballroom is just so perfect. The right amount of elegance with its chandeliers, neutral colors, and gold accents. The rotunda, with floor-to-ceiling windows and such beautiful natural light was an added bonus which we utilized for our after party. The space is amazing and all yours!
    Lastly, the atmosphere of Trump National Westchester is above par. From the beautiful stone exterior of the clubhouse, immaculate kept grounds, iconic 100 foot waterfall, and breathtaking views from the bridges it made our dream wedding a reality!
    We highly recommend Trump National Westchester for your special day!

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Trump National Westchester 24
    Trump National Westchester 25
    Trump National Westchester 26

Danielle · Married on 06/30/2018

As soon as we pulled up to Trump National Westchester, my husband and I knew that it was something special. As we toured each room, we were constantly floored. The waterfall and the bridge are amazing. And to top it all off, Christy is amazing! Her professionalism, organization and skill are everything that a bride and groom need for a stress free planning process. Christy made wedding planning fun!! The food was AMAZING! Christy and her assistant, Erin, were with me for the day of the wedding and I cannot convey how amazing that was. They are AMAZING! The entire staff, and especially Christy, are truly amazing and made our day a dream come true :)

Sent on 07/26/2018
    Trump National Westchester 27
    Trump National Westchester 28
    Trump National Westchester 29
    Trump National Westchester 30
    Trump National Westchester 31

nicole · Married on 06/24/2018

We had our wedding here in June and were so so happy that we chose the Trump Golf Club. The place is absolutely beautiful with so many gorgeous areas for parts of your event, and beautiful grounds. Christy Mcgill, the events coordinator there is amazing and will oversee your event from start to finish. She was such a pleasure to work with and knew everything there is to know about the venue and doing an event there. She made sure our event ran 100% smoothly and that we got the day we had always dreamed of and more. We are so happy we chose this venue for our wedding.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Cassandra · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I had our wedding at Trump National Westchester this past month on 6/9/2018. We had a long list of wants when finding our venue and to our surprise Trump checked off everything from this list! From the moment we pulled up the beautiful stone exterior I was already falling in love. We were looking for a mix of rustic and elegant. The ballroom had the beautiful elegance we were searching for with it’s chandeliers, gold touches, and subdued carpet. The rotunda room absolutely won me over, circle rotunda room with floor to ceiling windows and wood ceiling…rustic!! The venue along with the grounds so nicely kept, the beautiful waterfall and bridge for outdoor photos are absolutely stunning. Not only was the venue the look we were after but every staff member made us feel welcome, taken care of and truly like royalty. I am so picky but I can’t stop saying how PERFECT our wedding was. The weather, the food, the time line, the photos, the atmosphere, the staff everything went even better then I had pictured it. And I owe the wedding of our dreams being exactly that to Christy McGill the Director of Catering and Sales. From our first conversation she assured us that we would have exactly what we imagined, throughout the planning process she was knowledgeable, quick to respond, organized and easy to work with. She made me feel at ease up until and on the wedding day, all I had to do is look at her and I knew everything was taken care of. Myself, my husband and ALL of our guests were well taken care of that day; they can’t stop raving about the cocktail hour, the presentation, quality and quantity of food. I don’t have one bad thing to say and wish I could go back and relive this day again. The staff at Trump National truly made this the best day of our lives and we will forever be grateful!!

Trump National Westchester 32
    Trump National Westchester 39
    Trump National Westchester 40
    Trump National Westchester 41

Rachel · Married on 06/02/2018

Our wedding was PERFECT from start to finish. The entire venue is absolutely stunning; it is truly impossible to beat the outside grounds (waterfall, two bridges, clock tower, stonework, etc.) and the inside is just as nice. My favorite part about the venue is that the inside ceremony space is just as beautiful as the outside. A MUST for type A brides like me that don't want to stress about the weather on their big day. The ballroom was recently renovated so everything is brand new and tastefully done. The food was also FANTASTIC.
    Another standout from the venue is the staff. Every person we met on staff (from the valet to the chef) always had a smile on their face and stopped to say hello. From the moment my fiance and I met Christy (director/coordinator), we knew we were in great hands. She was extremely helpful and on top of EVERYTHING so there was no need for me to spend money on a wedding planner. She is the cherry on top of the perfect venue.

Marina · Married on 05/19/2018

We had our wedding at the Trump National Westchester this May and we can't say enough good things about this venue. The staff was absolutely incredible- from the minute we started the process. Christy is an absolute angel and miracle worker- she is extremely knowledgeable and experienced and went above and beyond every step of the way to make sure our day went smoothly. Every member of the trump national team made us feel so special and catered to every need and request we had. Johnathan and his team in the kitchen did an absolutely fabulous job- the food was incredible and our guests could not stop raving about the night. Thank you for a spectacular wedding day- we could not have imagined anything more perfect!!!!!

amanda · Married on 11/11/2017

When looking for a wedding venue we wanted to find a place that truly gave us the “wow” factor. When we walked into Trump National Golf Club we knew right away that this was the place we wanted to get married. First off, the venue is maintained to perfection. From the perfectly manicured landscaping to the stunning staircase when you first walk inside; you can tell right away how much care is put into this venue on a regular basis. We got married on November 11th, 2017 in the Rotunda at sunset and it was just beautiful. The Ballroom was equally elegant with its abundance of windows and gorgeous chandeliers. We also loved that the bridal suite was large enough to more than accommodate all of the ladies and the guys really enjoyed getting ready in the locker room area. Our guests all raved about the food, service and overall ambience of our wedding.

All of this was executed perfectly due to our coordinator Christy McGill who was behind the scenes doing it all! Every bride needs a “Christy” on their wedding day! She anticipates your every need and make sure every detail is taken care of. We went out in the cold to take pictures and we had warm drinks waiting for us inside. My veil got stuck to my wedding dress and she was untangling it before I even realized it was stuck! She even drove us down to the waterfall in the freezing cold to make sure we got the photos she knew I really wanted by the waterfall. She was exceptionally organized and made our wedding day run smooth as can be. From helping line up timing, recommending food choices, and working to ensure that no small detail was overlooked. I highly recommend Trump National if you’re looking for a beautiful, stress free, and “WOW” wedding day!

Sent on 03/06/2018
    Trump National Westchester 42
    Trump National Westchester 43
    Trump National Westchester 44
    Trump National Westchester 45
    Trump National Westchester 46

Courtney · Married on 10/14/2017

Choosing Trump National as our wedding venue may have been the best choice we made in 2017 (other than maybe getting married). As a former employee, I thought I knew the type of service we would receive at Trump. Nevertheless, Christy McGill and her team blew us away. Christy was beyond responsive, organized and so detail oriented. My husband and I planned this wedding from San Francisco, and if it were not for Christy, this day would have never gone as smoothly as it did. From vendor recommendations to day of itinerary suggestions and execution, Christy truly does it all. She is an actual wedding planner, an included service that is unheard of at other venues. My husband and I came to NY the week before our wedding and were made to feel right at home at Trump National. We had our final meeting the Tuesday before the wedding, and the club treated us to lunch in the grill-room, and multiple glasses of our favorite California Chard. My husband and his entourage took advantage of the course, and my sisters and I took advantage of the Melania Trump Suite on Friday before the wedding. The room was immaculate with a big beautiful bathroom and two comfy Queen sized beds. The bridal suite is also nothing short of perfect. On the other side of the clubhouse were the boys, who raved about getting ready in the Men's Locker Room. Between the delicious lunch, endless cocktail service, card table, TV's and steam room, they had quite the time. After the ceremony at St. Theresa’s, we were brought around the golf course for pictures. Between the breathtaking waterfall and stone clubhouse, there are more photo ops at this venue than you could possibly wish for. Once cocktail hour started, the night flew by. However, the food did not go unnoticed. Cocktail hour was unrivaled, and dinner was delicious. Our guests are still raving about the Miso Cod and NY Strip. Overall, we are so thankful for this staff and venue. TNW is unmatched, and I highly recommend it for any wedding.

Sent on 11/17/2017
    Trump National Westchester 47
    Trump National Westchester 48
    Trump National Westchester 49

Diana · Married on 09/23/2017

Cliché as it may sound, words cannot express how perfect of a venue Trump National-Westchester is and how incredible their personnel is – both are top notch and in a league of their own. My husband and I choose Trump National-Westchester for our wedding reception venue and throughout the entire planning process and finally the big day, this venue and its staff did its upmost best to ensure everything was accounted for and perfectly executed. Our day was flawless, eerily not stressed or frantic, and not a single thing went wrong or was out of place. It was the wedding of our dreams and we must thank the Trump National-Westchester staff for that.

In planning our wedding, Brian, Christy and Erin were beyond incredible and made our day go seamlessly. They are the truly a “dream team” that every bride and groom can only hope will be by their side on their wedding day. They were crucial and went above and beyond to ensure EVERYTHING was taken care of. From morning prep, transportation to and from the church for the ceremony, vendor coordination, directing the photographers, managing our time to the minute, knowing exactly what is going on at every minute, and what needs to happen next, I cannot even explain how well they managed the day. They are prepared for everything and anything and let nothing slip through the cracks – I felt like they were helping me before I even knew what I needed! Without exception, the same can be applied for each and every staff member who worked the day of our wedding. The service is excellent, staff members are professional, attentive to guests and went above and beyond to ensure everything was taken care of – it was truly white glove treatment and our expectations are far exceeded.

Sent on 04/25/2018

amanda · Married on 07/15/2017

We knew our wedding at Trump National was going to be amazing but we never could have imagined that it would be the most perfect day of our lives. Starting with the organization and detail put into the timeline, Christy McGill is the epitome of professionalism and has the most attention to detail that I have ever seen. Any type of small request or question, she already has taken care of which makes for a stress-free bride and a more relaxed day for everyone. Christy works with you to put together a full day timeline and run of show that is both realistic and based on her experiences as a veteran in the wedding industry.
    Christy also has amazing relationships with all of the vendors with an emphasis on making the few weeks before your wedding as stress-free for the bride and groom as possible, taking on all vendor communications and logistics.
    Additionally, the food was phenomenal. Our friends and families are still raving about how amazing the food was and how generous the portion sizes were.
    All of that said, the venue itself is breathtaking. We did our reception outside on the patio overlooking the greenery. Our photos are stunning with that view in the background. The ballroom itself is large with gorgeous chandeliers and a huge dance floor. We opened the rotunda (in the back of the ballroom) for dessert hour which was so fun and surprised all of our guests.
    I highly recommend having your special day here. Working with this staff at such a gorgeous venue really was a dream come true.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2016

My husband and I still can't get over how amazing our wedding was. Possibly the best thing about having our wedding at Trump National Golf Club was working with Christy McGill who helped us from the beginning to the very end by discussing details and providing guidance all while juggling her own family. We knew from the beginning that we were in good hands with Christy. She is as professional as they come with the utmost attention to detail and more importantly we felt 100% comfortable in relying on her to make sure the day was a success and making this the day we dreamed of- which she absolutely did. Christy was extremely responsive to the many questions we had, and flexible with our changes to the timeline and our special requests. Christy was passionate throughout all the planning, which made working with her a complete joy and on the day of our wedding, she was calm and reassuring when I was nervous. I cannot say enough about Christy and her team- my wedding was absolutely perfect and everything I hoped it would be because of all the hard work and time Christy dedicates to each of her brides.

We had our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all at the Trump National Golf Club and nothing felt cramped or out of place. Christy knew exactly where to place chairs, tables etc.-- you name it, she had a place for it and a good reason as to why it should go there! We received countless compliments from our guests on everything, from the delicious food (especially at cocktail hour) to how great the servers were making sure that any request that our guests had were met with a smile. The biggest and best day of my life was a huge success and everything that I, my husband and our families dreamed of, and I owe so much of it to Christy and her team at Trump National Golf Club!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Vanessa · Married on 09/17/2016

We had our wedding reception at Trump National and it was absolutely outstanding! The venue is breathtaking...from the beautiful grand entrance staircase, to the stunning ballroom, to the beautiful waterfall the provided the most amazing backdrop for our photos. Christie McGill, the events coordinator, was phenomenal to work with. She was exceptionally organized and made our wedding day run perfectly. From helping line up timing, recommending food choices, and working to ensure that no detail was overlooked, we could not have been happier with Christie's tireless efforts to ensure our wedding day was nothing less than perfect. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Lindsay · Married on 08/27/2016

There are not enough words to express how flawless and exceptional my wedding was at Trump. I got married on August 27, 2016 and could not have been more pleased by how everything turned out! Christy Mcgill and her staff did an unbelievable job and I could not have been more happier that I picked to have my wedding there. The venue is stunning as is, but all of my vendors did an amazing job adding touches to personalize it. Throughout my whole wedding planning process, I was able to stay relaxed and at ease knowing that Christy was there when I needed her. She is unbelievably knowledgeable of everything wedding related and is easily accessible. The food at trump was phenomenal and the Chef was so nice to work with! once again, I can't thank Christy & her team at Trump for an amazing day & I highly, highly, recommend them to anyone getting married in the area!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Alli · Married on 08/20/2016

There are simply no words to describe our amazing experience at Trump National Golf Club for our wedding. It was truly perfect. In addition to the venue being absolutely gorgeous, the service and professionalism we received far exceeded our already high expectations. Christy McGill the catering director is truly one of a kind and a master at her job. She was always responsive, flexible and extremely professional. Never have we seen anyone with her ability to quickly handle everything and her attention to detail was remarkable. She reached out and coordinated everything with all of our vendors and her knowledge of everything wedding related was beyond impressive. She made our entire weekend and wedding party run flawless. We cannot imagine having done this without her. Our guests are still raving about the venue, the food and the amazing service they received. Thanks to Christy, the General Manager Brian Lynch and the entire staff of Trump National Westchester for giving us the wedding of our dreams and the most perfect night of our lives.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Debbie · Married on 07/23/2016

We were so pleased with every aspect of our son's wedding. Especially our on-site wedding planner, Cristy. She was professional in every way and was aware of all the various moving parts from the moment we met her, more than a month before the wedding. She anticipated our every need and the various vendors as well. It was a complete pleasure working with her.
    The food, the room, the grounds and all of the facilities were perfect, we could not asked for more!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Alissa · Married on 07/03/2016

Our wedding was on July 3, 2016. Trump National is such a beautiful venue and the staff is terrific. I cannot recommend it enough!

The Venue: I was focused on finding a venue with beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces, which is not easy. Trump National had this unique combination. The grounds are stunning – with fountains, a clock tower, waterfall, a bridge, and abundant greenery. Likewise, the indoor spaces are gorgeous – with a large spiral staircase, chandeliers, seating areas and a large balcony (where our ceremony was). The ballroom is just beautiful. It was important to us to be able to get ready at the venue with our bridal party. Trump has large suites for this. We were fortunate that the weather cooperated on our wedding day and our ceremony and cocktail hour were outside. Our guests are still commenting on how beautiful the venue was!

Christy McGill: The Director of Catering and Sales is amazing! She is professional, responsive, detail-oriented, and customer oriented. In the month leading up to the wedding, Christy contacted our vendors and assisted with preparing a wedding day schedule. On the day of, Christy made the wedding run smoothly. We felt at ease knowing that Christy would be with us all day. I would add that I really appreciated Christy’s honesty. She always told us when she disagreed with a decision we planned to make and explained why. I often called her for general advice on certain items leading up to the wedding unrelated to the venue – and she always listened and gave her input which I appreciated and found very helpful.

Food: Our guests raved about the food. And based on the tasting, I can say that the food is incredible!

Staff: Delightful - everyone seemed warm, happy, and interested in making sure we were 100% cared for.

We LOVED having our wedding at Trump National. A perfect wedding venue, I would recommend it and Christy to any bride-to-be.

Sent on 07/22/2016

allison · Married on 05/21/2016

This place wouldn't have been the same without Christy McGill!

First off, when I went to visit this place back in 2015 I fell in love. It has the typical grand trump features but a peaceful romantic scene that I did not expect. I didn't even see all of the beautiful golf course canyons and waterfalls! We decided because of the a la cart features we could make this wedding our own and we booked it.

First the Food - I have never had so many people come up and tell me that they have never had such amazing food at a wedding before. From the mini lobster rolls to the mushroom ravioli the guests were running to grab more! The food during the reception is different that I have ever seen before with more options that your typical mashed potatoes and chicken. And lastly the dessert - we went with the brownie a la mode. Walking around the room seeing people with brownies all over their faces I knew people were happy.

The venue - stunning! The rotunda room is one of a kind. My videographer was shocked at the amazing views. Then the golf course it's self is unlike one I have ever seen. It is filled with bridges, canyons, and a waterfall to make some of the most memoriable moments.

Overally while this venue was beautiful it wouldn't have been successful without Christy. She was extremely accomidating, make sure I didn't forget anything, and did all the worrying and organization on the day of to make my experience relaxing and enjoyable. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a one of a kind experience!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Amy · Married on 05/20/2016

Our event was a bat mitzvah this spring, but anyone doing research on this venue should know about our experience. Every aspect of this venue far exceeded our expectations. We initially worked with Gillian on booking the party and planning our general concept. She was responsive, warm, and seemed as excited as we were. We then worked with Christy McGill Glovaski on all of the details, which included things I would never have thought of or imagined. This is why working with a such an experienced, talented and creative planner, within the venue, is so critical to the success of an event. Christy coordinated it all, from working with the DJ team, to the photographer, and others. It was amazing to watch her direct the event as a whole and, at the same time, manage every single detail. We used all areas of the Club, including the ballroom, with its very special rotunda, the gorgeous outdoor stone patio, on the hilltop overlooking the course, and the lovely adjacent room for our cocktail hour. The meticulously manicured course and the Club itself provided the most beautiful backdrop for our professional photos. On the day of the party, we felt like guests at our own event thanks to Christy, as well as the entire friendly, attentive, professional staff. We even had the pleasure of spending time with Brian Lynch, General Manager, who escorted us in golfcarts for our pre-party photos. We were so impressed by the very personal attention we got and the unique ideas that made our party stand-out. For example, we loved Christy's idea of a "welcome drink" which coordinated with the color scheme we chose. The kids' turquoise drinks even had a mini-Swedish fish "swimming" in it. Before the party started, we realized that the top of my daughter's strapless dress was not secure enough for dancing. This could have been a disaster. Christy hand-stitched the dress perfectly for her and saved the day. We are thrilled to be planning our son's bar mitzvah at the Club in 2018!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Sujata · Married on 05/14/2016

In March of 2015, I knew the Trump National Golf Club in Briarcliff Manor NY was the venue for my upcoming wedding. My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Brian Lynch and Christy McGill to create our perfect wedding vision. They both exceeded our expectations and provided exceptional service. We had a formal Indian wedding ceremony and reception consisting of several moving parts and a few hundred guests. Given that I am a very detail oriented person, I wanted to adhere to a strict timeline and have every item sorted out. I started at 5:30am and we ended past midnight. Christy and Brian ensured that the day went flawlessly. We had been planning with them for a little over a year and were in constant communication to the point that the Trump staff basically became family and I was at ease knowing they were in charge of my big day. Everything from organizing golf carts to take guests to the ceremony site, to handling vendors, selecting the best Viennese table, and even packing up all my belongings for me at the end of the night, all of it was taken care of. Christy has a wedding planner license which was very valuable in constructing the event.
    Additionally, Chef Chris created an incredible Thai lunch with homemade green tea and lychee gelato. Guests are still raving about it!
    To any bride looking for a stunning golf course and an unmatched Events Team, I strongly encourage you to consider the Trump National Golf Course in Briarcliff. I cannot help but smile every time I think of my special day.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Tanuj · Married on 05/14/2016

My wife wrote a longer review, but I will say this: the team at TNGC is A+ / world class / best in class / downright phenomenal / whatever other superlative you want to use. Brian and Christy in particular could not have been more helpful and accommodating, particularly with all of the intricacies and complications of a large multi-event Indian wedding (300+ guests). Time and time again, they both went above and beyond the call of duty to make our wedding special, memorable, and perfect. They're both incredibly good at their jobs, but more importantly are exceptionally considerate and kind people - exactly the kind of team you want to be working with when planning a wedding.

Sent on 06/03/2016