Trump National Golf Club Philadelphia Reviews

40 | Pine Hill, NY

40 Reviews for Trump National Golf Club Philadelphia

Stefanie · Married on 08/12/2016

The whole process couldn't have been more easy or smooth! My day was perfect thanks to wedding coordinators, Karen & Sharon!

Tammy · Married on 08/05/2016

This place could not be more perfect. The space for the outside ceremony you would swear you were up in the mountains just gorgeous. The food was excellent and Sharon and Karen were the best!!!

Krista · Married on 06/04/2016

Our wedding at Trump National Philaelphia was amazing! It was a perfect day! Sharon and Karen are wonderful! They made sure everything was perfect and they were there to help throughout the whole process! The food, the view, and everything about this venue was perfect!

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/14/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Trump National. My husband and I booked the venue 2 years out from our wedding and were excited from day 1 to get married there. Leading up to the wedding, Karen and Sharon kept in touch with us on different details that needed to be confirmed. If we ever needed to stop in or if we ever wanted to have a quick call to ask a few questions, Karen and Sharon made themselves available. They truly treated us wonderful. We had wanted to have cocktail hour by the pool depending on weather but when the actual wedding day came it was too risky. The winds and storm were coming in quickly and it created a chaos between my family and workers at Trump. Needless to say, Karen and Sharon pulled everything inside quickly and with a smile on their face understanding the frustration my husband, my family and I all had. They did everything for us and made the day overall PERFECT. I am a huge review person and take them serious. Please take this review as a huge A+ to the venue, Karen and Sharon, the other servers, etc. Put it this way, our guests have not stopped raving about the service, food and beautiful appearance of the venue since that day. Thank you again Karen and Sharon!

Christine · Married on 08/08/2015

Our wedding was nothing short of amazing! All of the preparation and planning with Karen & Sharon was smooth and helpful, they are accommodating to your requests, and they run a tight ship! You name a part of the day, and I will tell you it was perfect. Our friends and family continued to comment on the food, service, bartenders, style of the venue, the view... the list goes on!

• MrsPipp73

Susan · Married on 04/25/2015

My husband and I could go on for days about how wonderful our wedding was at Trump National! Karen and Sharon were a blessing to work with and made sure our big day went off without a hitch. From the moment we arrived, my bridal party and I were treated like royalty. We had a lot out of town guests attend our wedding and Trump National was more than accommodating and gracious to everyone that came! Our guests raved on and on about the grounds of the facility, the food and drinks, and how beautifully decorated the venue was. My husband and I were so pleased we choose to have our wedding here and I hope many more couples follow in our foot steps!

Lauren · Married on 10/18/2014

A beautiful venue with incredible service. Karen and Sharon at the Trump were absolutely amazing! From our first meeting to the day of execution, they were extremely flexible and accomodating. Our guests continue to rave about the gorgeous views and delicious food. We highly recommend this venue to couples who want to marry with the Philadelphia skyline in sight !

Trish · Married on 10/10/2014

AMAZING! Absolutely AMAZING! From the car attendants to the impeccable service from all the staff (especially Tina) Trump National made my daughter and son-in-laws wedding seem like a fairy tale!!! Sharon your a dream to work with! The food is spectacular! Guests are still raving over it all! The atmosphere and ambiance was magical! We felt like royalty! You won't be sorry selecting Trump National as your wedding venue
    Trish Sheilds

Jackie · Married on 06/21/2014

Where do I even begin? Having our wedding at Trump National Golf club was a decision I will never regret. The wedding planners Sharon and Karen were wonderful. They we attentive during the wedding planning process, and were always available to answer any questions, and also provide suggestions. Just a few days before the wedding I was having doubts on the table linens I initially chose. Sharon brought me in to see it, and then we discussed some other options and chose something else - which I loved!!! Even during the wedding, Karen and Sharon were prepared for anything that could have possibly gone wrong. When my bustle fell, Karen added extra safety pins to keep it from getting stepped on. The food at the Trump National was delicious! All of our guests complimented us all night. We chose the rack of lamb, chilean sea bass, and chicken bordeaux. Everything was so good at our tasting, I had trouble deciding what to order! I hope this review helps some brides and grooms check out Trump National, you will not be disappointed!

Carolyn · Married on 04/26/2014

Karen and the Trump staff did an amazing job! Our wedding went off without a hitch and I can't thank them enough!! Karen Beatty, you rock my world our wedding was epic!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!

• Beth & Mike

Beth · Married on 10/19/2013

From day one through our wedding day, Sharon and Karen at Trump provided exceptional wedding preparation supports. They walked us through every step in planning and made sure everything was flawless on our special day. We are so happy we chose Trump National Pine Hill for our wedding ceremony and reception. Our guests are continually complimenting us on our location, food and the fun we had! We are blessed God gave us such a gorgeous wedding location and wonderful, thorough support and direction from Sharon and Karen!

My daughter had her wedding this past October 2013 at Trump National in Pine Hill NJ. I am still getting and hearing from our guest the "best ever " wedding. Service, food, attentiveness, cleanliness, attention to details, and they will do anything and everything to accommodate you.
    The appetizers are amazing, drinks delicious, had our specialty drink out and ready for the guest and the food was incredibly delicious. Sharon and Karen are the best to work with. They respond very quickly to your questions and have a wonderful grace and kindness about them. You never feel uncomfortable calling them for anything. I wish I had another daughter so I could have another wedding there. Great memories forever!

Laura · Married on 10/04/2013

Sharon from Trump was amazing!!! She made sure our night was perfect and everything ran smoothly! The venue is gorgeous and the views are really something special. My guests had an amazing time here and Sharon made sure they did!

Jackie · Married on 09/21/2013

My husband and I renewed our wedding vows on our 10th anniversary at Trump National Golf Club - Philadelphia on September 21, 2013 with a brunch reception and Karen and Sharon are the absolute best!!!! I cannot say enough about them from my very first meeting until the day of my event. Everything was just WONDERFUL on Saturday!!!!! From the way the room was decorated, the delicious food, to the courteous staff!!!! We received so many great compliments from our guests regarding the beautiful venue and the top-notch food. Thank you Karen, Sharon and staff for making our anniversary an absolute dream come true!!!! This was a very special day for my family and I am truly thankful that we chose Trump National.

steffany · Married on 07/20/2013

I had my ceremony and reception at Trump National. The view at the ceremony was beautiful!! The ballroom is very modern and elegant. Every picture came out wonderful! The staff was very attentive and so friendly. They made sure everything went perfect. I would definitely recommend this venue if you want a flawless wedding day:)

Gabriela · Married on 06/14/2013

Sharon and Karen were amazing. They were flexible and understanding. I am from Ecuador and I wanted to have Ecuadorian food at my cocktail hour. Sharon allowed me to have food from Ecuador. This made my family feel extremely welcome and appreciated. The room was stunning. All my guests told me how beautiful the venue was. The decorations, service and food were exceptional. We look forward having many events at this wonderful location. Sharon and Karen orchestrate a fabulous team. You took very good care of my guests. I thank you for making my day the best day of my life.

My wife and I had visited about a dozen venues in South Jersey and found The Trump National Golf Club to be perfect for our reception - very CLEAN and CLASSY, without being over-the-top. Best of all, the surrounding area is beautiful. Lots of green, and the country club is set on a hill with the Philadelphia skyline in the background.

Karen and Sharon are exceptional, as well as the members of their team, and did a fantastic job attending to our 200+ guests. The servers were extremely friendly, and a few of our guests even took photos with their servers! The food was amazing - everything from the fresh figs in the salad to the tender filet mignon. They were also very accommodating to the handful of our guests who had special needs - vegan, wheat allergies, etc.

Karen and Sharon are great to work with. They are very professional and courteous, and will listen to your needs and find a way to make it work. For example, I wanted to do a slideshow in the grand hall, and was trying to find the best way to do it. They showed me that their huge window shades could also serve as a screen, and that I can wheel in a table to put the LCD projector on. This worked perfectly! I get a clear sense that Karen and Sharon love what they do, treat their staff very well, and really want your reception to be everything that you envisioned!

Michelle · Married on 10/21/2012

My husband and I had a beautiful fall wedding at Trump National Golf Club Philadelphia. The venue was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. We had an outside ceremony and the view was breathtaking. The food was fantastic. There was so much food during the cocktail hour, and all of our guests raved about the food. The reception hall was beautiful - the windows let us have such a nice view of the golf course. Sharon was so easy to work with, and the staff was so helpful. Sharon made sure the day went by without any problems. They even let us borrow golf carts for our bridal party to take pictures. I highly, highly recommend having Trump National Golf Club Philadelphia.

Sharon Schomber and Karen Beatty are the absolutely wonderful women at Trump who will help you coordinate your celebration. By our wedding day, it seemed like they were not staff at Trump, but instead, close friends. Besides being thorough in the service that they provided, they went beyond the normal duties by even helpfully providing double-sided tape and pinning my faulty bustle when I needed it. I honestly don't know what I would have done without their support on my wedding day. Ha, ha probably, I would have had a melt-down. Thank you Sharon and Karen for helping me make it through the crazy times of my wedding day!

The venue itself is gorgeous and very well-kept. The food is delicious and service is timed very well.

Our guests were completely awed by our event and many said that our wedding was one of the nicest they have been to. Although I did work hard on many planning details, I feel that I owe the weight of the compliments I received to the fantastic venue and great staff that make up Trump National in Pine Hill.

• Yardiegirl

Natalie · Married on 09/15/2012

I love Trump National!!!!! Sharon and Karen are the best!! The food was awesome. Everyone was happy. They loved the views and the decor was phenomenal! They made sure everything was done and that I was comfortable. I didn't have to stress about anything. We had a great time!! Love love love the Trump!!!

Trump is such a beautiful location. We had looked at multiple other wedding venues, and Trump was the last one we visited. It was a clear choice. Sharon was great to work with. She was flexible with our package and was very accommodating and responsive. During the wedding, she handled absolutely everything that came up for us and we weren't bothered or interrupted at all. Our guests were blown away by everything - the food is great, the service is great, and the location is beautiful!

Kimberly · Married on 08/11/2012

We picked Trump because it offered everything we were looking for: breath-taking ballroom, great outdoor space for the ceremony, and the back-up plan in case it rained. Everyone at Trump was great to work with. Sharon and Karen helped plan every little detail and answered a million questions we had. The chef helped design four unique entree choices which were a huge hit. The day turned out beautifully and I am thrilled we had our wedding at Trump. The ballroom will leave all your guests stunned. If you are looking for a timeless romantic venue with a crystal ballroom, then Trump is your place!

Carmen · Married on 10/28/2011

The Trump National Golf Club is a wonderful venue for a wedding reception. My daughter just had their reception there and I must say we received only positive comments from everyone that attended. To begin with, the planning went very well. We had our initial meeting then our tasting and then final meeting. Our event planner was excellent. They were extremely accommodating. The evening of the reception, everything was ready and we felt special ~ food was excellent and hot!! I must commend the servers as they were polite and pleasant ~ not always the case but we heard many nice comments.

Without a doubt, we would highly recommend the Trump Philadelphia for a wonderful reception!!!

T · Married on 09/30/2011

I was extremely pleased with the quality of service, attentiveness, and professionalism throughout the whole process. Thank you for giving me such a great wedding night!