Truly Engaging Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Allison N. Getting married on 09/27/2043

Beautiful!

Ordered my save the dates and invitations from here. Everything was BEAUTIFUL! I have received so many compliments on both but more so the wedding invitations. The luxe satin paper is so smooth. I love the options for the different envelopes, and you can't beat the price.

Allison,
    Congratulations to you with the upcoming wedding ♥ Thank you for giving us a 5 STAR rating along with you kind words about beautiful products and paper. We value your trust and honored you choose us to be a part of your wedding journey.
    Wishing you endless love,
    Truly Engaging by MagnetSteet
  • Lexis
    Lexis L. Getting married on 05/25/2024

Absolutely amazing

I ordered my save the dates from Truly Engaging, and was extremely happy with those so decided to order our wedding invites from them too. Somehow, we were even MORE amazed by the invites! Their customer service is truly top notch, the quality of all of their products are second to none, and the price cannot be beat. We have gotten so many compliments on both the save the date magnets and invites. This company is truly a gem. Cannot say enough good things!

Lexis,
    Congratulations to you and your fiancé! Your kind words make us all smile. We are so happy you stopped by to leave a ★★★★★ STAR rating and terrific review. We strive to delight every bride like you! We’re here for you.
    Emily Y. Getting married on 01/27/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Small magnet save the dates

Truly engaging has a lot of great options and great prices

Truly Engaging's reply:

You have us smiling over your short and helpful review! Thank you. We wish you both a wonderful and long loving marriage ♥
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Mackenzie S. Getting married on 10/08/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

SO happy with my save the dates!

My save the dates turned out amazing!! They were the right size and everything was easy to read. I love the quality of them!

Mackenzie,
    Best wishes on your engagement! We are so grateful for the kind words, thank you for taking the time to provide the positive feedback! AND the 5 STAR rating ♥
    May your journey together be filled with love and happiness,
  • Jenna
    Jenna W. Getting married on 10/07/2023

Excellent product and timely

Great quality for a great price. Arrived in a timely fashion and the design team was very helpful when I needed it.

Jenna,
    Congratulations to you both! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a sweet review AND FIVE STARS about our quality, price and design team.
    Wishing you a happy and love-filled life,
  • Briana
    Briana T. Getting married on 10/06/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cannot Recommend Truly Engaging Enough!!

I searched for affordable, high quality save the dates and reviewed many vendors. I am SO happy I came across Truly Engaging! They offer free proofs which were super helpful in finalizing my custom design. They also have the BEST customer service. I called quite a few times with questions and barely ever had to wait to speak to an associate and they were so kind and helpful! The price is also amazing! My design was double sided, color, photos and text on both sides, and was a custom design and it was nearly a quarter of the price of other vendors. Not to mention we also had guest and return addressing and I am in love with the quality and how beautiful they turned out. I have been sharing Truly Engaging with all of my brides to be and will be looking to use them for my invitations as well!

Hi, Briana,
    Congratulations on your engagement! This is such an exciting time for the both of you. Thank you so much for the FIVE STAR rating and awesome review of your Save the Date magnets. Thank you for the referrals to your friends and family!
    We are here for you as you navigate your wedding stationery ♥
    We wish all the best!
  • Annamarie
    Annamarie B. Getting married on 10/06/2023

Exceptional Business Model and Service

I ordered free samples, ended up designing a custom Save the Date, then wanted a sample of that before the full print. They sent a sample free of charge so I could make sure it was just as I wanted it. The final order came in and it couldn’t have looked better! Custom service answered my calls fast and answered all my questions. 100% recommend for anyone who wants to feel confident that they are getting quality.
    Jaime S. Getting married on 09/29/2023

Love truly engaging

Ordered the 5x7 magnets and they were absolutely perfect. Love the customization options. Very affordable too!

Hi, Jaime,
    Thank you for the 5 star review! Short and sweet and we are happy to be a part of your special day!
    Congrats!
    Lauren L. Getting married on 09/23/2023

Amazing save the dates!

We love our magnet save the dates! We got them in a timely manner and the quality is amazing!

Lauren,
    Thank you for your 5 star review and nice words. Wishing you a sweet married life!
    Truly
  • Patricia
    Taylor M. Getting married on 09/22/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The MOST AMAZING Save-The-Date Magnets!!!

The MOST amazing Save-The- Date magnets I have ever seen! Amazing quality, value, and responsiveness!

Hi, Taylor,
    Congratulations to you both! How exciting to be planning your happily ever-after ♥ You have us smiling from ear-to-ear after reading your 5 STAR review. Thank you so much for recommending us to other couples looking for save the dates. We are a small women owned company and take great pride and effort to make your wedding stationery look its best in print.
    Wishing you both a wonderful life together with your darling babe!

Kira G. Getting married on 09/15/2023

Such a great experience

The whole process was so much fun and so seamless. There are so many choices. We went with magnet save the dates and had the proof sent to avoid any problems. Ashley helped us and we were able to find the perfect way to assemble our save the date and they came out amazing. Ashley was always so quick to respond and helped us through the whole process.
  • Tara
    Tara L. Getting married on 09/09/2023

Beautiful, fast work

Beautiful work, and the Save the Dates came so quick! Along with the samples I ordered for potential invites. Easy to make. So happy I decided to go with Truly Engaging!

Tara,
    Congratulations on your engagement! This is such an exciting time for the both of you. Thank you so much for the FIVE STAR rating and awesome review of your Save the Date magnets. We are here for you as you navigate your wedding stationery ♥
    We wish that your love for each other would grow and deepen over the years,
    April C. Getting married on 09/09/2023

Great products!

I ordered twice and both times I have gotten excellent products for a great price. Shipping was fast and great service. Highly recommend

April,
    Congratulations to you and your fiancé! We are so happy you stopped by to leave a ★★★★★ STAR rating and terrific review. We strive to delight every bride like you! We’re here for you.
    Emily G. Getting married on 09/09/2023

Amazing! Highly recommend!

Ordered save the dates and will definitely be ordering my invitations for this company as well! So easy to work with and affordable and also got my order super fast! Thank you Truly Engaging!

Emily,
    Thank you for trusting us with your wedding stationery! And for your terrific review. We wish you all the best life and love can bring.
  • Ashley
    Ashley L. Getting married on 09/03/2023

Absolutely obsessed

I found this company through Instagram a few months ago when a random add popped up for save the dates. I had such a fun time exploring the site and trying out different templates until I settled on the right one. What drew me in most was the free sample option that was available prior to completing such a large order. Once I was finished with my design I only waited for about 2 days until the sample arrived. It was PERFECT. The color and paper quality were better than I even expected. I purchased my full order of 110 prints almost immediately. I also opted in for the envelope addressing which was only a bit extra. My full order got here today and I am absolutely obsessed! The rose gold foil, high grade picture and color quality, everything is exactly as pictured, I could not be happier! My official invitations will most definitely be from this company as well! 10 out of 10
    would absolutely recommend!

Ashley,
    Blessings to you both on your upcoming wedding! We appreciate you stopping by and leaving such a nice recommendation AND a five star rating about our website, products, quality & value!
    Wishing you a happy ever after!
    Krissie Getting married on 08/04/2023

Amazing Company for Invites

The most affordable invitation company with constant discounts/deals and the best quality. I will use this company for future invites!

Hi, Krissie,
    Thank you so much for your kind review and 5 stars! We appreciate the shout out and love that we met your expectations! Let us know if we can help in any way with the future invites. We wish you all the best!
    Emily P. Getting married on 07/15/2023

Fantastic Pricing, Quality, and Experience

Excellent website, customer service, and products! I chose to use Truly Engaging when I found out that it was a women-owned business and saw the affordable pricing (which if you're planning a wedding, you know how important this is).

We ordered custom Save-The-Date magnets, guest & return addressed envelopes, and small round seals. The website made it easy to design our magnets and we were very happy with the quality of the final product. They even sent us free samples, which we loved!

Everything was packaged by hand and you could feel the care that this team puts into their company. I would highly recommend Truly Engaging for any stationary needs!

Emily,
    Thank you for trusting us with your wedding stationery! We love what we do for friends like you ♥ Congratulations to you both and wish a lot of happy years together!
  • Liliana
    Liliana S. Getting married on 06/25/2023

Beautiful Mistake

We ordered our wedding invitations from truly engaging. When we receive them they turned out beautiful great quality and affordable!! I was so excited to see them that I did not even notice a tiny mistake I made while submitting the invitations. My fiancé pointed out that the year was wrong and made a joke that we had already married. I was devastated, & I thought if I contacted customer service I was not going to be helped as it was my fault, and I had already approved the proof editing. Luckily they were able to work with me I still had to pay a fee but I completely understood as it is a business, and they do you have to print out more invitations to fix it. My overall experience is wonderful!!! They did an awesome job with handling the situation well to the way the invitations looked. I will definitely be getting my bridal shower invitations and every other stationary I need with truly engaging.

Liliana,
    Congratulations! Thank you for the wonderful 5 STAR review of your wedding invitations and interaction with our customer care team. We love it when we make our couples happy. Let us know how we can help you with your other wedding stationery needs. Wishing you a sweet married life!
    Truly Engagingt
    Natasha L. Getting married on 06/24/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing!! Obsessed!! So Gorgeous!

Wow I am so pleased with our save the dates!! They turned out better than expected, I’m SO HAPPY! I was going to DIY my save the dates but they were taking forever and looked homemade. I saw Truly Engaging was offering 70% off and decided to try them out. So glad I did! It ended up being cheaper than DIYing and they turned out so gorgeous and professional! 10/10 recommend!

Natasha,
    Blessings to you both on your upcoming wedding ♥ You have us gushing over your ★★★★★ STAR rating and fabulous review! We are so happy you love your save the dates. We love hearing from our beautiful friends like you and we are so happy you chose Truly Engaging! We hope we can help you with your invitations and Reception items!
    Wishing you endless love and friendship as you build a bright future together,
  • Rachel
    Rachel H. Getting married on 06/23/2023

Very pleased!

Very pleased with our invitations! From beginning to end the whole process was streamlined. It was easy to request what we wanted and Truly Engaging by MagnetStreet happily obliged and quickly answered our questions, both through email/messaging and over the phone. The international shipping was efficient, and I’m so glad for the extra boxing because the outer FedEx box was a bit damaged on the one corner, as well as a bit on the Truly Engaging box inside, but thankfully none of our invitations, RSVP cards or envelopes were affected.
    So glad we went with this business! They are professional, helpful, and do such lovely work. So excited to show our friends and families our beautiful invitations.

Rachel,
    Thank you for the FIVE stars and the wonderful review! We are more than happy to help our friends through the design process. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience so that other couples will benefit too. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.
    Miranda N. Getting married on 06/20/2023

Save the Date Magnets

We're planning a wedding a year & a half away with many out of town guests. Loved the save the date magnets. Had a little trouble communicating the spacing I wanted, but they were perfect in the end. I had them do the addressing & everything was very well done & convenient to mail.

Miranda,
    Congratulations to you and your fiancé! We are so happy you stopped by to leave a ★★★★★ STAR rating and terrific review. We strive to delight every bride like you! Looking forward to working with you for all your stationery needs.
  • Dana
    Dana M. Getting married on 06/10/2023

Great experience!

Love how you can customize a templated design to your liking. We tweaked one aspect of the design we liked and Truly Engaging made it so easy! There was an issue with my first order and customer service was very quick to remedy the situation, reprint, and reship. The cards look great!

Dana,
    Congratulations! ♥ Thank you so much for the FIVE STAR rating and sharing how you liked our website, customer care team, and shipping. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy wedding planning to leave a review and share your experience.
    Best wishes for a happy & long life together,
    Bailey B. Getting married on 06/03/2023

Wedding Invites

Our wedding invites turned out better than expected! Very satisfied!

Bailey,
  • Alicia
    Alicia Getting married on 06/03/2023

Amazing Experience

The ladies are professional and the quality of their work is impeccable. It was an incredibly easy process and our order was packaged with care and arrived before expected. I can't wait to order our 'Thank You cards' and my daughter's graduation invitations.
    Liza Getting married on 05/30/2023

Amazing!

Beautiful invitations and so easy to work with! I love truly engaging!!!!

Liza,
    Blessings to you both on your upcoming wedding! We are so thankful for your 5 STAR rating and fabulous review of our save the dates and wedding invitations. We are a small company and take great pride and effort to deliver wedding stationery that delights our couples.
    May your journey together be filled with love and happiness,