TruFocus Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

1 User photo

Julius S. Married on 08/17/2021

Video edit

TruFocus made a great highlights video from our wedding with a short time frame. Very happy with the end result and the whole process

TruFocus Productions's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Julius. It was a pleasure working with you. We hope your wedding video brings you much joy over the years.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey M. Married on 07/18/2021

Great experience!

Chris was amazing! We ended up reaching out pretty last minute searching for a videographer for our wedding and we're so happy we found him. We received our raw video footage the day after the wedding. Thank you for everything - we will be recommending TruFocus to all our friends that are getting married :)
  • Nicolina
    Nicolina O. Married on 08/28/2020

Amazing video!

My husband and I had to find a videographer last minute and thankfully we found TruFocus. They were so easy and wonderful to work with. We did not have time to meet with them, but after a few short emails and phone calls, we knew we could trust them with our special day. They came right on time and were there throughout the whole time. The video was ready in a very quick time period. After reviewing the video and adding a few revisions, it was perfect!! They were so easy to work with, even when we were picky. They just got it! Thank you TruFocus for making our memories last forever!

TruFocus Productions's reply:

Thank you Nicolina. It was a pleasure working with you. Wishing you and your husband both a long happy marriage together.
  • Jessica
    Jessica K. Married on 06/20/2020

The Perfect Addition!

Chris was the perfect addition to our day! From our first phone conversation to the day of our wedding he made the process so easy! Planning a wedding during unprecedented times, such as a pandemic, was stressful and emotional. We rescheduled our wedding three times which included dates and venues. Chris made it all work with without a complaint! He was accessible and extremely easy to communicate with. The day of, Chris blended in with his professional, yet comforting, presence! We couldn't be happier with our product! It is everything we hoped it would be!

TruFocus Productions's reply:

Thank you for the review! We are happy we were able to move everything around with you to make it work. You wedding came out beautifully. Wishing you both nothing but the best in your marriage together.
    Lisa Married on 10/12/2019

Very Good Videographer

Tru Focus productions is awesome! My husband and I decided last minute that we wanted our wedding to be recorded. I contacted Chris and he was so helpful and responsive to all our needs! He was professional and knew exactly what we needed. He was prompt on time during the wedding day. We got the raw footage within 48hours, and it looked amazing!! I would highly recommend Tru Focus Productions for all your events!!!

TruFocus Productions's reply:

Thank you for your kind response Lisa. It was a pleasure working with you and Michael on your wedding day!
    Monica D. Married on 08/10/2019

Wonderful experience!

TruFocus was extremely professional and made our day wonderful! Our videographer was professional and was not intrusive at all in filming the night. We received our edited video about one month after the wedding, and it’s beautiful and carefully crafted. We recommend using TruFocus for your event!

TruFocus Productions's reply:

Thank you for the feedback Monica. It was our teams pleasure to work with you on your wedding Video. He pray nothing but the best for you and your husband Michael!
  • Daniel
    Daniel K. Married on 06/08/2019

Best production company we've worked with.

The level of quality and customer service is honestly one of the best I've seen. Pound for pound I can describe their organization as best as you can get. I would highly recommend them and their services any day of the week!

TruFocus Productions's reply:

Thank you for your review Daniel. God bless both you and Lisa in a long happy marriage! It is a pleasure to work with you and be able to capture so many wonderful memories of you and your family.
    Kate Married on 11/11/2017
    Chris shot our wedding in November of 2017. Our video is absolutely perfect and we are so glad we chose to have Chris capture the day. He caught moments that are so special and we are so, so happy we have this video. Chris' work is very high quality with a fast turnaround. We got married in a church in Lincoln Park and had our reception in the loop, and Chris traveled with us throughout the day seamlessly. We would highly recommend TruFocus Productions. We weren't sure we wanted to spend the money on a video, but we are so glad that we did.
    Lee Married on 05/28/2017
    Chris did a phenomenal job at my wedding. Very prompt, good quality work. He did two videos for me and it was exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend this man.
    Anne Married on 05/28/2017
    TruFocus was great to work with! The video work is high quality and the editing is amazing. I had an idea to have an intro video at the beginning of my ceremony and they captured my vision perfectly! You won't be disappointed.
    Rachel Married on 11/11/2016
    TruFocus was exactly what we were looking for out of a videographer on our wedding day. They weren't just professional and shot amazing content, they had fun with us too. We couldn't have asked for a better company to film our perfect day!
    Connor Married on 11/11/2016
    TruFocus Productions went above and beyond expectations.

If you want your bride to have a stress free experience on your wedding day and walk away with hours of incredible video footage, then look no further.

Stop your search now. You’ve found the perfect company for your wedding video.
    Kristina Married on 10/28/2016
    Loved them!! Prompt,professional & a great value!! Got my pictures back super fast!!
    Natalia Married on 10/08/2016
    The TruFocus team is professional, easy to work with, and prompt. You have one opportunity to capture, on video, all the memories of your special day. TruFocus did a great job capturing our wedding day in a way where we will be able to cherish that day for years to come. Equally important, email responses/correspondence is prompt and the team is readily available to address questions and concerns along the way. Would highly recommend!
    Eric Married on 10/08/2016
    Would highly recommend TruFocus to capture the moments of your special day. Professional, flexible, and thorough team.
    Hesham Married on 11/14/2015
    Christopher Dorsano and his staff were incredible to work with. You can easily tell he has a passion for what he does and really tries to make the whole experience very comfortable and fun for everyone involved. Chris took the time to hear about everything we wanted in our video and was sure to capture it all and much, much more. Due to his professionalism and overall great work ethic and personality, my wife and I were able to just sit back and really enjoy our day. I would definitely recommend Chris to anyone looking for a videographer.
  • User2487521 2+ years ago
    Chris and his assistant were amazing to work with. I had quite a few changes in our plans leading up to the wedding and he was patient and adjusted well. He made sure to ask questions to get to know us as a couple so that he can use that when shooting our video. He was calm, cool and collected which made us feel the same exact way. You never know what to expect when you experience the day as a whole but when you get your video, you will be amazed. The quality of the work on our video through TruFocus was exactly what I was looking for. You will not regret using them for your special day! Thank you again for capturing our "Walk to Remember".
    Rosa Married on 09/05/2015
    On our wedding date we worked with Chris.. He was awesome and amazing.. He caught so much memories on our wedding wedding I did not remember.. Then putting it in a highlight video was amazing.. He was on point with everyone. He captured all of our guests.. I would recommend TruFocus Production ..
    Rosario Married on 07/26/2015
    Excellent job all around! They came threw for us 3 days before our wedding after hearing our aunt would not be able to attend due to her health. They video streamed the entire wedding live for her and couldn't have made her happier. We can't thank you enough and will always recommend to others. Great job at capturing all the right memories for our video!
  • User2106118 2+ years ago
    Chris and the team were wonderful! Our vidoes came out great and were completed must more quickly than I assumed.

The videographers blended in during the day and we forgot they were there!

Would definetly use again.
    Antonio Event on: 10/11/2014
    My family and I are extremely happy with the video I have from TruFocus. You guys made these memories even more enjoyable to share with all my family and friends.
    Thank you TruFocus team! AWESOME jOB!

TruFocus Productions's reply:

Thank you for the review Antonio. We had just as much fun being at the event as we did filming it! We hope your daughter is able to cherish the videos and share from years to come.
    Ashley Married on 10/03/2014
    trufocus productions did a wonderful job with my wedding video! I was completely satisfied with their work an would recommend them to anyone for the videography of their wedding!
    Melissa Married on 08/09/2014
    We were extremely impressed with TruFocus Productions. They were easy to work with and the quality of work was exceptional. We are thrilled to have such a quality video of our wedding. I would highly recommend TruFocus for anyone looking for videography of an event.
    Randi Married on 07/19/2014
    Really great experience! Very casually planning a very casual wedding at Brookfield Zoo.

Cut to the wedding - Chris and his team meets us there, on time (before I arrived), multiple cameras in hand and ready to shoot. Him and his team were cool, calm, and friendly. They were very easy to work with and relaxing to be around, especially with my nervous pre wedding jitters. Our chemistry was good and Chris and his team knew every last detail of the zoo, making for intimate, beautiful photo/video ops.

It was one of the busiest days, but they kept it together and most of my photos appear as if no one else was there. Great shot with the zebra and dolphins! They knew how much I wanted that special picture, and kept working with the zoo, until my husband and I got those great memories-thanks! Also, they blurred out the background noise in our send out thank you photo to our guests; truly beautiful!

They captured the moment while letting us have fun, not taking away from festivities. To me that's very important. For this starting business I was truly impressed. They kept in touch throughout the planning via email and phone, and if I had any questions they responded in a timely manner; more timely than my review...And like any bride, I wanted my casual wedding to be perfect.

TruFocus captured our own stories and the story of our wedding, complete w/ elegance & humor, definitely the humor! They took care of all communication with the zoo, planner, and were all prepared WITHOUT a rehearsal ( my doing)! All photo and video highlights sent on CDs, all mine to keep! A perfect 10! :^) Thank you!
    Genevieve Married on 05/11/2013
    TruFocus Productions did a fantastic job videoing our special day. We got our film back really quickly and the quality of the work was remarkable. TruFocus captured all of our big moments and didn't miss a thing. The editing was really nicely put together, very smooth! I highly recommend TruFocus to film your big day, you won't regret it!! Sincerely, a very happy bride!