206 Reviews for Belvedere & Co. Events

Specialty Beer (7)
Wireless Internet (6)
Liquor License (5)
Specialty Wine (5)
All Inclusive Packages (4)
Cake (4)
Audio Equipment (4)
Wheelchair Access (3)
Accommodations (1)
Buffet (1)
Family Style (1)
Cash Bar (1)
Shuttle (1)

We had an amazing wedding reception at Belvedere. We had cocktail hour in John Edgar room and reception in Charles Ballroom. Everyone we worked with at Belvedere were very helpful and professional from the day that we booked our event until the end of the event. All the staff members listened to us and tried to accommodate in shaping our vision into a reality. Their staff members made us feel relaxed and made sure that everything was taken care of both before the event and on the day of the event. The food was amazing. All of our guests had a great time at our reception at Belvedere. We would highly recommend Belvedere & Co. venue to all the couples planning their wedding.

Profile Picture Cindy, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was born and raised in Baltimore and had always dreamt of having my wedding in the Belvedere. Jennifer and her team went above and beyond to make that dream a perfect reality. I had to plan our wedding remotely as we now live in New Jersey, so a majority of the decisions were made over email or on the phone. Jennifer kept me on track, she helped my mom with a TON of details, worked beautifully with our coordinators and all of our vendors. The Belvedere Team will do everything. They took such good care of our whole family and we will never be able to thank them enough for all they did to make our day incredible. They have wedding planning down to a science, it is seriously impressive.
The food was SO good. It was as good if not better than when we did our tasting, our guests were full and happy.
They are all SO organized! They literally gave us everything we wanted and more. It's an incredible venue, if a ballroom wedding is what you're looking for this is the spot!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/14/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

we had a great rehearsal dinner - great venue, staff, food. they did everything to make sure we enjoyed the evening.

Profile Picture PAUL, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding on March 16th 5pm 2018. Everything was perfect. Food was fantastic. Rooms were beautiful. Staff was top notch. D.j and limo company on there recommended list did a great job, lots of compliments on everything. Had some issues at the end of the night with bridesmaids and I was very stressed, staff handled it very professionally. Thank you so much. You made all my wedding dreams come true, even tho I came into the reception upset and left upset because of those two individual's. All my guests had a great time, said they loved everything tons of compliment' s about the venue. Worth every penny I scrapped together. Would so do it again!

Profile Picture kat, 3/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Indoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I recently had my wedding at the Belvedere and had a wonderful experience from start to finish. The venue itself is beautiful but the staff and their attention to detail are what set it apart from the rest. They made everything so easy and stress free! You are truly in good hands if you have a wedding here.

Profile Picture Jenna, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We couldn’t have picked a better place to host our wedding! The Belvedere was everything we wanted and hoped for. The staff was great, the food was amazing, and the decor was absolutely stunning. The staff did an amazing job of helping us from the beginning till the end. We had an amazing time. The event planners, Jen & Rachel, did an amazing job with all of my stress and dealing with me haha. Thank you so much Jen & Racheal you guys were terrific.

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

We are planning our daughters wedding here and we've had the best experience. Being from NY trying to plan a wedding in MD could be challenging however the staff at The Belvedere is making this process easy and enjoyable.

Profile Picture Sharon, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We held our son's wedding rehearsal dinner at the fabulous Owl bar. Everything was great. We could not of picked a better place. The food was great! The service was great! Kudos to Lauren and her very professional team.

Profile Picture Dennis, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Belvedere was an amazing place to get married! The venue is stunning which is the first thing you notice but the staff is fantastic and the food is delicious which is just as important! Jennifer was absolutely amazing to work with and so helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. They also have additional day of coordinators who are also fantastic. Within the space they give you lots of opportunity to make it yours but its also such a gorgeous space you do not need to do a lot. I cannot say enough positive things about the Belvedere. We got married on the 12th floor and if I could do it all over again I would!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were so incredibly pleased that we chose The Belvedere for our wedding reception! We had so many compliments on the rooms, the service, the food!
And we were blown away by the amazing help throughout the process. We loved working with Jennifer! She was so willing respond to all of my emails and calls-- as a Type-A bride...
She ensured that things went off without a hitch and was there on the wedding day to follow through. Our other day-of help (Taylor) was perfect on the night of (she checked in with us, brought us anything we needed, helped me upstairs when I needed it, etc). We couldn't have asked for better service or a smoother flow to the evening.
The Belvedere even completely handled and orchestrated our dessert order from an outside bakery!
THANKS SO MUCH TO THE TEAM AT THE BELVEDERE

Profile Picture Emma, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The day of coordination team works seamlessly and tirelessly to make sure you do not have to worry about anything and can just enjoy your day! They were often one step ahead of us when we requested something, including having our meals to us right away after our first dance so we had more time to meet and greet with guests! We were skeptical about the fact that you start off with one person, then meet a second, and a third..and then you do not meet the day of coordinator until the rehearsal, but in the end, everything was perfect! Alison in particular (day of coordinator) went above and beyond what we expected and cannot thank her enough for all she did for us to make the day extra special! All of the coordinators are extremely professional and thorough. Everyone is still continuing to rave about the space, food, and wonderful event!

Profile Picture April, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fantastic venue with early 20th century charm. Very ornate, almost out of The Great Gatsby. The best feature of this place are the staff! The 2 most important aspects of a wedding are planning and execution and The Belvedere is amazing in both categories. The wedding planner/advisor, Kat, was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is very professional and her bubbly personality is infectious. Taylor - our day-of general - did a great job of keeping everyone and everything moving smoothly. All other staff were friendly, helpful, courteous, and made us feel like our wedding was the most important one they'd ever done.

Profile Picture Russ, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

I worked with Kat and Jennifer and they were amazing. I could not have imagined an easier process or a more beautiful day. The day of staff was also fantastic!

Profile Picture Natalia, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We just had our wedding reception at the Belvedere and it was absolutely amazing from start to finish! We primarily worked with Jennifer and she was outstanding!! She was very responsive to my many e-mails and she made sure I was not forgetting anything. Any concerns we had during the planning process, she put us at ease! On our wedding day, the entire staff of the Belvedere was unbelievable!!! Vanessa made sure that my husband and I were fed and if we needed anything during the entire reception. She was even there to bustle my dress and remove my veil! Across the board, the Belvedere staff, food, and location were awesome!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Belvedere was a dream to work with and an absolute beauty for us to host both our ceremony and reception at. Kat and Jen could not have gone any more above and beyond to ensure our big day would run smoothly and be beautiful. We had our ceremony and reception in the Charles Ballroom, with our cocktail hour in the John Eager Ballroom across the hall; they turned the room quickly and flawlessly. The Charles Ballroom is just absolutely breathtaking with a lot of beautiful natural lighting and gold accents. Our day of coordinators, Mariana & Taylor, helped keep us sane through out the day and refused to let us have a worry in the world - Taylor was right around the corner at all times and seemed to have thought of everything I may need before I even had to ask. Our day was care-free for us as the bride and groom and that was much, much appreciated. Food catered by Truffles Catering was also incredible - this is one of the few venues that will let you have a duet entree featuring two protein dishes on one plate; so many of our guests raved about being able to get the best of both worlds and how delicious the food was. I would recommend The Belvedere over and over again!

Profile Picture Sophia, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My Husband and I fell in love with this venue the moment we saw it, as did my parents! It is absolutely breathtaking. We had our wedding reception on the 12th floor, it was so beautiful and romantic. A special shout out to Kat and Jennifer for being so incredibly helpful! Would definitely recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Kimberly , 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Belvedere. Not only is the venue gorgeous and the food amazing, but the whole experience made everything go so smoothly. Kat and Jennifer were so great to work with. Very responsive and so nice. They made me feel very comfortable that everything on my wedding day would be perfect. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was and how good the food was. I would recommend the venue to all newly engaged couples!

Profile Picture Helen, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor

I definitely recommend the Belvedere! Lindsay was great to work with- we were planning our wedding from Colorado and she was super flexible in working with us to squeeze things in when we were in town. The day of went perfectly thanks to Lindsay, Vanessa, and Team. We worked on an itinerary together and they executed it exactly! We also did our after party on the 13th floor which was a great way to extend the party in the same location. All in all very pleased :)

Profile Picture Emily, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had an intimate affair on the 13th Floor for our wedding. Our guests loved it! So many compliments on the venue, the food. Staff was ready to answer any questions leading to the wedding. I was a bit untraditional: we didn't have a lot of big wedding details; we kept it simple. We did not have a DJ; a friend plugged in her iPhone. It worked out perfectly. Having the bar nearby was great, no guest disappeared to another room for services. Very pleased.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We absolutely love The Belvedere. I will write more once we get married, but so far it is the most beautiful venue. I'm so excited for 3 more months! Go figures this is the place that 4 of my family members also got married at! Can't wait and Kat is awesome! Edit 5/14/17: Our wedding was so gorgeous thanks to the belvedere! I am dying to see our photos (but I do have a few because some friends took some) and it was the most amazing night. Vanessa in the bridal suite was absolutely amazing! Funny thing was our cantor knew her (small world)! Thank you to the Belvedere for a memory of a lifetime!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/29/17, 14 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

This was a very classy venue. The facilities provided an extremely positive feel and the planning staff and the service staff were all top notch!

Profile Picture Brian, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were thrilled to have our wedding reception at The Belvedere, it truly was our dream venue. The food was very delicious and there was a great selection, we definitely recommend the Steak Diane. All the guests loved the food and drinks. The historic rooms were stunning and the linen choice was excellent. The staff was very helpful both during the wedding and with the wedding planning. The staff was also very flexible with us allowing our wedding to be very unique. We highly recommend The Belvedere, it is the best venue in Baltimore.

Profile Picture Gaelle, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Accommodations, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

I cannot say enough wonderful things about getting married at The Belvedere! The entire team made me feel welcomed and that our wedding was special. They were extremely accommodating with our high number of specialty meals, last minute request to extend time in the bridal suite, and even helped us pick respective places to get ready. My husband and I live in Baltimore and wanted to get married in the city where we live. We wanted something timeless, historic, and not dependent on the ever changing weather. While we looked at multiple venues online, we were one and done in person. Upon meeting Kat (the most amazing wedding planner/coordinator/person) and seeing the rooms, we were sold. Planning was a breeze and they helped coordinate all parts of the big day. We originally had anticipated at least 110 guests, probably closer to 145. We signed our contract for 110 and ended up with only 93 (a perfect amount!). They helped us strategically use our extra funds and were able to cover all our specialty meals, despite the fact that almost 20% of our meals were specialty. Our day of coordinator, Lori, was wonderful and our attendant, Vanessa, was the best wedding coach/support person on our big day. Our guests commented on the food (which was super delicious and boxed up for me since my dress was a tad more fitted than I anticipated) and the grandeur of the venue. We had minimal decor besides flowers and found it was perfect. I cannot recommend this venue highly enough!

Profile Picture Patrice, 4/14/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Indoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

The Belvedere staff made everything so easy and beautiful. The building is awesome and the food was so good. If you are looking for a place that lets you be an individual and plan your wedding your way - this is it.

Profile Picture anne, 4/1/17, 1 Review