201 Reviews for Belvedere & Co. Events | Historic Baltimore Wedding Venue

Liquor License (5)
Cake (4)
Specialty Wine (4)
Audio Equipment (4)
All Inclusive Packages (3)
Wheelchair Access (2)
Accommodations (1)
Buffet (1)
Cash Bar (1)
Shuttle (1)

I recently had my wedding at the Belvedere and had a wonderful experience from start to finish. The venue itself is beautiful but the staff and their attention to detail are what set it apart from the rest. They made everything so easy and stress free! You are truly in good hands if you have a wedding here.

Profile Picture Jenna, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We couldn’t have picked a better place to host our wedding! The Belvedere was everything we wanted and hoped for. The staff was great, the food was amazing, and the decor was absolutely stunning. The staff did an amazing job of helping us from the beginning till the end. We had an amazing time. The event planners, Jen & Rachel, did an amazing job with all of my stress and dealing with me haha. Thank you so much Jen & Racheal you guys were terrific.

Photo for Belvedere & Co. Events | Historic Baltimore Wedding Venue Review
Profile Picture Samantha, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

We are planning our daughters wedding here and we've had the best experience. Being from NY trying to plan a wedding in MD could be challenging however the staff at The Belvedere is making this process easy and enjoyable.

Profile Picture Sharon, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We held our son's wedding rehearsal dinner at the fabulous Owl bar. Everything was great. We could not of picked a better place. The food was great! The service was great! Kudos to Lauren and her very professional team.

Profile Picture Dennis, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Belvedere was an amazing place to get married! The venue is stunning which is the first thing you notice but the staff is fantastic and the food is delicious which is just as important! Jennifer was absolutely amazing to work with and so helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. They also have additional day of coordinators who are also fantastic. Within the space they give you lots of opportunity to make it yours but its also such a gorgeous space you do not need to do a lot. I cannot say enough positive things about the Belvedere. We got married on the 12th floor and if I could do it all over again I would!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were so incredibly pleased that we chose The Belvedere for our wedding reception! We had so many compliments on the rooms, the service, the food!
And we were blown away by the amazing help throughout the process. We loved working with Jennifer! She was so willing respond to all of my emails and calls-- as a Type-A bride...
She ensured that things went off without a hitch and was there on the wedding day to follow through. Our other day-of help (Taylor) was perfect on the night of (she checked in with us, brought us anything we needed, helped me upstairs when I needed it, etc). We couldn't have asked for better service or a smoother flow to the evening.
The Belvedere even completely handled and orchestrated our dessert order from an outside bakery!
THANKS SO MUCH TO THE TEAM AT THE BELVEDERE

Profile Picture Emma, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The day of coordination team works seamlessly and tirelessly to make sure you do not have to worry about anything and can just enjoy your day! They were often one step ahead of us when we requested something, including having our meals to us right away after our first dance so we had more time to meet and greet with guests! We were skeptical about the fact that you start off with one person, then meet a second, and a third..and then you do not meet the day of coordinator until the rehearsal, but in the end, everything was perfect! Alison in particular (day of coordinator) went above and beyond what we expected and cannot thank her enough for all she did for us to make the day extra special! All of the coordinators are extremely professional and thorough. Everyone is still continuing to rave about the space, food, and wonderful event!

Profile Picture April, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fantastic venue with early 20th century charm. Very ornate, almost out of The Great Gatsby. The best feature of this place are the staff! The 2 most important aspects of a wedding are planning and execution and The Belvedere is amazing in both categories. The wedding planner/advisor, Kat, was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is very professional and her bubbly personality is infectious. Taylor - our day-of general - did a great job of keeping everyone and everything moving smoothly. All other staff were friendly, helpful, courteous, and made us feel like our wedding was the most important one they'd ever done.

Profile Picture Russ, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

I worked with Kat and Jennifer and they were amazing. I could not have imagined an easier process or a more beautiful day. The day of staff was also fantastic!

Profile Picture Natalia, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We just had our wedding reception at the Belvedere and it was absolutely amazing from start to finish! We primarily worked with Jennifer and she was outstanding!! She was very responsive to my many e-mails and she made sure I was not forgetting anything. Any concerns we had during the planning process, she put us at ease! On our wedding day, the entire staff of the Belvedere was unbelievable!!! Vanessa made sure that my husband and I were fed and if we needed anything during the entire reception. She was even there to bustle my dress and remove my veil! Across the board, the Belvedere staff, food, and location were awesome!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Belvedere was a dream to work with and an absolute beauty for us to host both our ceremony and reception at. Kat and Jen could not have gone any more above and beyond to ensure our big day would run smoothly and be beautiful. We had our ceremony and reception in the Charles Ballroom, with our cocktail hour in the John Eager Ballroom across the hall; they turned the room quickly and flawlessly. The Charles Ballroom is just absolutely breathtaking with a lot of beautiful natural lighting and gold accents. Our day of coordinators, Mariana & Taylor, helped keep us sane through out the day and refused to let us have a worry in the world - Taylor was right around the corner at all times and seemed to have thought of everything I may need before I even had to ask. Our day was care-free for us as the bride and groom and that was much, much appreciated. Food catered by Truffles Catering was also incredible - this is one of the few venues that will let you have a duet entree featuring two protein dishes on one plate; so many of our guests raved about being able to get the best of both worlds and how delicious the food was. I would recommend The Belvedere over and over again!

Profile Picture Sophia, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My Husband and I fell in love with this venue the moment we saw it, as did my parents! It is absolutely breathtaking. We had our wedding reception on the 12th floor, it was so beautiful and romantic. A special shout out to Kat and Jennifer for being so incredibly helpful! Would definitely recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Kimberly , 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Belvedere. Not only is the venue gorgeous and the food amazing, but the whole experience made everything go so smoothly. Kat and Jennifer were so great to work with. Very responsive and so nice. They made me feel very comfortable that everything on my wedding day would be perfect. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was and how good the food was. I would recommend the venue to all newly engaged couples!

Profile Picture Helen, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor

I definitely recommend the Belvedere! Lindsay was great to work with- we were planning our wedding from Colorado and she was super flexible in working with us to squeeze things in when we were in town. The day of went perfectly thanks to Lindsay, Vanessa, and Team. We worked on an itinerary together and they executed it exactly! We also did our after party on the 13th floor which was a great way to extend the party in the same location. All in all very pleased :)

Profile Picture Emily, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had an intimate affair on the 13th Floor for our wedding. Our guests loved it! So many compliments on the venue, the food. Staff was ready to answer any questions leading to the wedding. I was a bit untraditional: we didn't have a lot of big wedding details; we kept it simple. We did not have a DJ; a friend plugged in her iPhone. It worked out perfectly. Having the bar nearby was great, no guest disappeared to another room for services. Very pleased.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We absolutely love The Belvedere. I will write more once we get married, but so far it is the most beautiful venue. I'm so excited for 3 more months! Go figures this is the place that 4 of my family members also got married at! Can't wait and Kat is awesome! Edit 5/14/17: Our wedding was so gorgeous thanks to the belvedere! I am dying to see our photos (but I do have a few because some friends took some) and it was the most amazing night. Vanessa in the bridal suite was absolutely amazing! Funny thing was our cantor knew her (small world)! Thank you to the Belvedere for a memory of a lifetime!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/29/17, 14 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

This was a very classy venue. The facilities provided an extremely positive feel and the planning staff and the service staff were all top notch!

Profile Picture Brian, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were thrilled to have our wedding reception at The Belvedere, it truly was our dream venue. The food was very delicious and there was a great selection, we definitely recommend the Steak Diane. All the guests loved the food and drinks. The historic rooms were stunning and the linen choice was excellent. The staff was very helpful both during the wedding and with the wedding planning. The staff was also very flexible with us allowing our wedding to be very unique. We highly recommend The Belvedere, it is the best venue in Baltimore.

Profile Picture Gaelle, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Accommodations, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

I cannot say enough wonderful things about getting married at The Belvedere! The entire team made me feel welcomed and that our wedding was special. They were extremely accommodating with our high number of specialty meals, last minute request to extend time in the bridal suite, and even helped us pick respective places to get ready. My husband and I live in Baltimore and wanted to get married in the city where we live. We wanted something timeless, historic, and not dependent on the ever changing weather. While we looked at multiple venues online, we were one and done in person. Upon meeting Kat (the most amazing wedding planner/coordinator/person) and seeing the rooms, we were sold. Planning was a breeze and they helped coordinate all parts of the big day. We originally had anticipated at least 110 guests, probably closer to 145. We signed our contract for 110 and ended up with only 93 (a perfect amount!). They helped us strategically use our extra funds and were able to cover all our specialty meals, despite the fact that almost 20% of our meals were specialty. Our day of coordinator, Lori, was wonderful and our attendant, Vanessa, was the best wedding coach/support person on our big day. Our guests commented on the food (which was super delicious and boxed up for me since my dress was a tad more fitted than I anticipated) and the grandeur of the venue. We had minimal decor besides flowers and found it was perfect. I cannot recommend this venue highly enough!

Profile Picture Patrice, 4/14/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Indoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

The Belvedere staff made everything so easy and beautiful. The building is awesome and the food was so good. If you are looking for a place that lets you be an individual and plan your wedding your way - this is it.

Profile Picture anne, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Belvedere! What can we say...no seriously, we are still at a loss for words on the right things to say. They are incredible, every single person on their staff is amazing! They literally blew us away at the time and energy they spent with us from the moment we booked them as our venue with Kat, to the moment Lori, Ms Vanessa and Truffles Catering took over. We could not have had our dream wedding without them all. Their staff was having fun while politely serving our guests. You know your venue does good when the entire staff smiles the whole way through your event and takes incredible care of you, on your biggest day, but with your guests and family as well. All of our vendors commented on how amazing and easy it was to work with Lori, Ms Vanessa and their teams. We would and will be recommending The Belvedere to any and all of our friends who get engaged in the future. We love them and will miss talking and planning with them now that our magical moment is over. We love you guys!!! Love, Lorraine & Josh

Profile Picture Lorraine, 3/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

We just had our wedding here and everything was perfect! Jennifer K. (the event coordinator) was wonderful and really organized. The 13th floor used to be open as a restaurant/bar, but it is now for private events only. We also had our ceremony up there and everything went off with no issues! Our guests could not believe how beautiful the venue was and we got a ton of compliments! I definitely recommend if you are looking for a more night life/city vibe vs. the typical ballroom. The day of we were assigned a bridal attendant (Ms. Vanessa) and she was incredible!! She was there for our rehearsal as well and made sure to get everyone where they needed to be and I could not have been in better hands. Thanks Jennifer, Ms. Vanessa, and the entire staff of the Belvedere that made our day perfect!!

Profile Picture ashley, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

From the moment we met with the staff at the Belvedere, we knew that we would have our wedding at their location. Any question I had was answered and the step-by-step instructions, helped me to ditch a wedding planner and plan it with just my coordinators at the Belvedere. We had such a great time and all of our guests still talk about our wedding day. I wish I could do it all over again! Thank you to all the staff that worked with us to make our day PERFECT!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Indoor, Parking, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

The Belvedere was the best choice for us to hold our ceremony and reception. Not only is it a very historic and unique place, everything on our day was truly amazing all because of the workers at the Belvedere. The wedding planners and banquet managers were very attentive, quickly responded to any communication, understood our vision for the day and made sure not only us, but our guests had a great and memorable night. Our musician choices fell through and although the Belvedere was not at fault, they worked hard in providing talented musicians that ultimately were a better choice.

If you’re looking for a place that provides delicious food (with many options), excellent bar options, a wedding planner that will make sure you day goes smoothly, the option to get ready in the bridal parlor, and host an after glow at the Owl Bar, all in the heart of Baltimore, the Belvedere is it.

Profile Picture Kara, 10/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Wedding Planning