True Presence Photography Reviews

10 | Dover, NH

10 Reviews for True Presence Photography

• Shelby

Shelby Kingsbury Horn · Married on 09/21/2019

Gorgeous engagement and wedding photos

Lindsey and Rob are such nice people and so easy to work with. My husband and I aren't usually the 'strike a pose' type and they guided us through every step. They are so creative with their backdrop ideas and filters. After seeing a few of the photos on the screen on Lindsey's camera I know they will turn out incredible. I can't wait to see the rest!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Lindsy

Lindsy · Married on 08/18/2019

True Presence Photography

Lindsey & Rob did such an amazing job!!! We loved our whole experience with them; from our initial phone interview all the way up through the conclusion of our wedding day! I was their boudoir shoot guinea pig, but Lindsey made me feel so comfortable and beautiful! I couldn't even tell that she had never done one of those shoots before. Our wedding photos just in general are fantastic and definitely captured the magic of our special day! Highly recommend Lindsey & Rob!!! (instagram: @truepresence)

Sent on 08/21/2019

Meagan Kane · Married on 08/03/2019

The best!!!!

Rob and Lindsey are absolutely amazing. They deserve 10 stars. They photographed our engagement photos, rehearsal dinner, and wedding and we feel so lucky to have found them. I cannot recommend them highly enough. They take beautiful photos and are so incredibly nice. Thank you Rob and Lindsey for making our wedding wonderful and creating so many beautiful photos.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Christin · Married on 11/18/2018

Surprise of a lifetime

This Christmas was extra special, it was my first time spending Christmas with my fiancé, but little did I know he had a special surprise. I opened a book that I thought was compiled pictures from family after our engagement. As I flipped through the book I recognized moments between the two of us that were personal, private, and perfect, they were the moments before, during, and after my boyfriend asked me to marry him. My fiancé had set up in advance to have Rob and Lindsay be at a specific spot and capture our engagement. I had no idea this moment was captured, and I am so glad it was. Flipping through the book, my fiancé and I got to see our reactions all over again, and it was magical. Rob and Lindsay were professional and flexible, willing to travel and talk with my fiancé over the phone to make sure everything went according to plan and stayed a surprise. He really appreciated their enthusiasm and support!

Sent on 01/01/2019

True Presence Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Christin! We had a lot of fun helping to coordinate your proposal. We were definitely tearing up editing the photos for you guys. What a beautifully emotional moment!
  • Samantha

Samantha Levesque · Married on 09/22/2018

You will not be disappointed!

Rob and Lindsey shot our engagement photos a few months before our wedding. We were hesitant to even do an engagement shoot but we were so unbelievably happy we did. We were with them for about 2 hours in downtown portsmouth, prescott Park and on the ocean. It was so nice having a few different back grounds for our photos and they made us feel so relaxed. We never felt weird or awkward posing for shots. They are both so kind hearted and made us feel like close friends. It was nice having them both shoot so we were able to have different points of view of every shot. We 100% would recommend them to anyone who needs a wedding, family or portrait photographer.

True Presence Photography's reply:

Thank you Sam for the kind words! We always love shooting in Portsmouth, it's such a cool city! I'm so glad that we were able to catch that beautiful sunset too! We hope that you guys are enjoying married life. :)
  • Kyle

Kyle Levasseur · Married on 09/22/2018

Capturing every moment

Rob and Lindsey were so friendly and professional, they were easy to work with and managed to be everywhere and nowhere all at the same time. We retained them for 8 hours and we got over 800 pictures, all high quality downloadable prints. Not to mention on top of that, they were affordable and just downright amazing. I would not hesitate to use them again for any occasion.

Highly recommended for anyone who is looking for a fun, friendly experience at a good price.

True Presence Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Kyle! We were so glad to be a part of your day, everything was so beautiful! You guys are an incredible couple and we were happy to celebrate with you and capture it all. :)

Megan · Married on 08/04/2018

Rob & Lindsey are a great team!

Rob and Lindsey were amazing to work with! They shot our August 2018 wedding in New Hampshire. They did a fantastic job of capturing our favorite memories! They captured so many sweet moments that we treasure. All of our guests have commented on how beautiful the pictures were and I couldn't agree more! With Rob's talent for capturing landscapes and Lindsey's eye for detail, we had stunning photos that we will treasure forever. They are a talented couple and I can't wait to work with them again!

Sent on 12/03/2018

True Presence Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Megan! We are glad that you loved the photos! It was so much fun to share in your day and witness your entering into the sacrament of marriage. We are happy that you followed us on our adventure to the rocks for photos, those are some of our favorites!
  • Misty

Misty Blow · Married on 07/21/2018

Best photographers! Talented and easy to work with! 5 stars ⭐️

Rob and Lindsey are amazing to work with. They are sweet, accommodating, flexible and simply adorable! We love our photos, and the turn around time was FAST! We live in Vermont, but our plan is to travel to NH for yearly family photos! They were an awesome team to work with for our family of 7 at our vow renewals on the beach. True Presence Photography is wonderful! I would give more than 5 stars if I could, especially for quality and value! They are very responsive and easy to get ahold of too.

True Presence Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Misty!! Your vow renewal and memorial were so tender. Thank you for allowing us to share in the love of your family! It was beautiful! We look forward to working with your family in the future!

Kait · Married on 04/21/2018

Beautiful wedding photos!

After our engagement photo shoot, we were so impressed by Rob and Lindsey’s work that we hired them to shoot our wedding as well! We are SO glad we did!!! They did an immaculate job capturing the beauty of our church wedding and the fun-loving nature of our reception. They got photos of everything we asked them to plus hundreds of other special moments that we didn’t even think of. From detailed shots of our décor and attire to bridal party pictures and photos of the fun on the dance floor- they really captured it all! We are so thankful for those photos which we will cherish for our whole lives! Throughout the time leading up to our wedding and throughout our wedding day itself, they were professional, timely, respectful, friendly, listened to our wants/needs, and truly celebrated in the joy of our wedding with us! After our event, we also got our edited and beautiful wedding photos sooner than we expected! We highly recommend True Presence Photography for your wedding photos, and for any professional photos you may need!

Sent on 12/09/2018

True Presence Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Kait! We had a blast capturing your new extended family on the dance floor, so many fun moves! :) Your were a beautiful bride and we are glad that we were able to capture your special day.

David Collum · Married on 08/23/2018

Wedding photographer

Rob and Lindsey were true professionals! We just had our wedding photos done with them and we couldn't be happier! Working with them was an absolute joy, and their work is phenomenal! We are so very happy and satisfied with Rob and Lindsey's work! Would highly recommend you try them!

Sent on 12/03/2018

True Presence Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words David! The joy between you two was overflowing and we were so glad to share in it with you guys and capture your intimate ceremony!