True Platinum DJ Service Reviews

9 | Middleburg, FL

9 Reviews for True Platinum DJ Service

Jamie · Married on 03/05/2016

True Platinum DJ Service was excellent, I can't say enough about their professionalism and enthusiasm. The ceremony was FLAWLESS and the reception ENERGETIC! "DJ Levi" was our DJ and he kept the party going with the right songs to keep the guests on their feet. Levi of True platinum DJ service, along with our family and friends made our wedding day memorable and an absolute success. We definitely give our highest recommendation for DJ Levi and true platinum DJ service!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Ragan · event on 12/19/2015

I will definetly be using TruPlatinum DJ services again and referring them out to my friends! Excellent job!

Alicia · Married on 09/19/2015

Levi was excellent. He interacted with the crowd and kept the music going the whole time. No slip ups. I had family over from Scotland and they thought he was great too. I had quite a few people tell me he was the best DJ they've heard! Would definitely use him again!!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Levi was a true professional and an exceptional DJ, he exceed all of our expectations. We could not imagine our wedding day without a great party to cap off the day and Levi provided an ecliptic selection of music for all guest to enjoy. Being of Hispanic and west Indian heritage our family and friends love to dance, Levi kept the crowded moving and energized. Family and friends are still talking about our reception. Levi is now my family go to DJ.

David · Married on 05/02/2015

True Platinum got everything right, from the song timing during our ceremony to gauging the crowd for their reactions to types of music. The DJ was a delight to plan our playlist with and went out of his way to make sure everything went smoothly. We even visited the wedding venue on a few occasions to figure out lighting and setup. I would definitely recommend True Platinum without a doubt.

Sent on 05/05/2015

LaToya · Married on 08/09/2014

True Platinum DJ Service did an absolute awesome job at my wedding!!! Very professional & attentive... Everyone enjoyed themselves & the music selections very much!! The flow was awesome which contributed to an awesome event!! I can't thank him enough for helping to make my big day so special & memorable!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Greg · Married on 08/02/2014

Choosing True Platinum DJ service for my wedding was an excellent decision. They were an absolute delight and extremely helpful, and I fund that True Platinum DJs offered the best service at a reasonable price. Levi was the DJ that actually worked the reception. He was a true professional from the bridal party introductions to the time we exited the reception. True Platinum DJs service has my highest recommendation! Thanks again Levi.

Sent on 03/18/2015

Teresa and Thomas · Married on 07/25/2014

DJ Levi met with us prior to our wedding, and listened to all of our requests. Not only did he listen, but on our wedding day he delivered! The online Internet selection site was user friendly and allowed for us to select all of our music for the entire reception. I would highly recommend and use True Platinum DJ Services in the future! The up lighting used was glorious, and the volume of the music was perfect. DJ Levi was highly professional, and was able to read the crowd. He kept the energy alive, so that everyone had a good time. I would recommend him for all events! DJ Levi made our wedding reception a night we will always remember with happy thoughts and absolutely no stress.

Sent on 03/18/2015

TPDJ was awesome! Starting with the first meeting after we contacted them about our wedding we had excellent service. TPDJ provided very rapid turn around on all emails and calls any time we had questions they answered them. The service was resonabily priced for the services we required.

We felt very assured on our wedding day that everything would meet the standard because we were excellent hands, and they did not disappoint us. It was quite refreshing to find a company that provide their services to the highest quality and standards. We absolutely recommend this company for anyone looking for a top notch DJ service.

Sent on 07/11/2013