True Entertainment Reviews

18 | Willow Grove, PA

18 Reviews for True Entertainment

Sharon Comly · Married on 10/28/2019

Ron was so organized, and pays attention to all the details at my daughter’s wedding. He made a great party for pit guests!

Ron is the DJ you want for your wedding! He is awesome!

Nick Nunkovich · Married on 10/19/2019

Ron is a spectacular guy

Ron was incredible and willing to work with you on making the day perfect. At our wedding he had people dancing from start to finish for 3 hours straight. He is a big part of what made our wedding so special and fun. 100% recommend him as a dj and I think he is worth more than he charges!

Kyle Glover · Married on 10/04/2019

Incredible

All around great experience and excellent service. Ron helped make our wedding night a night to remember.

• Nicole

Nicole Glover · Married on 10/04/2019

Glover Wedding

Ron was absolutely amazing. From the moment we booked him until the day of our wedding, he made everything we asked for happen.

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/14/2019

All around great time!

Great DJ if you need one for your wedding he is your guy. Awesome technology for a great price!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Carly · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing DJ

Ron from True Entertainment was amazing! He made the night go smooth and knew exactly what he was doing. Everyone was up and dancing. We got so many complements on how good Ron was. I will definitely be referring him to others as well as using him for another event. Thanks so much Ron!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Julie Gerhart · Married on 10/26/2018

Best day ever

I have known Ron for roughly 6 years. I met him at a bar were he was a DJ. When I got engaged I knew immediately that I wanted Ron to DJ our special day! Not only did Ron go over every detail I asked for and work for hours on a song to mix it the way I wanted, BUT he also drove all the way from PA to Florida were we were getting married! From day one, Ron listened and pieced together our every request. The day went so smoothly and he just rolled with the flow as we danced the night away. I do not think people even had time to request songs because the dance floor never died, and he even ended the night with a send of(together last minute with my coordinator) to leave us wanting one more song.
    I HIGHLY absolutely recommend Ron and his skilled experience and fun outgoing personality to DJ your next event!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica Gulliford · Married on 09/29/2018

He gets it.

Ron is so easy to work with. He listens to what you want and don't want. He can be flexible with any changes at the drop of a dime. He gets to know what is important to you in advance. I seriously would never choose anyone else. He's awesome.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Theresa · Married on 05/05/2018

Ron was amazing!! He was my DJ as also as providing the lighting for my wedding. He always got right back to me when I had any questions and the whole ceremony and reception went exactly how we planned it and how I wanted it to. My husband and I even did a special first dance which Ron even helped me put together a mash up song for it. He was pleasant, professional and I would absolutely reccomend him for wedding or event!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Stephen Smith · Married on 04/21/2018

No Instructions Needed

When we were looking for a DJ for our wedding the discussion always fell back to can we find someone who doesn't need instructions for everything. We felt completely confident after meeting Ron from True Entertainment he understood exactly what we were looking for and executed on that plan. Everyone was dancing all night long and having a great time. We highly recommend True Entertainment.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Bob · Married on 09/16/2017

Ron was absolutely one of the highlights of of wedding experience! He reached out to us on multiple occasions leading up to the wedding to make sure we were on the same page, and did an amazing job on our big day! He played everything we wanted to hear, and kept people dancing all night! A top notch DJ and person! We would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Todd · Married on 09/09/2017

Ron and True Entertainment was a true pleasure to work with. When selecting a DJ for a wedding it is much more than just the music. He exhibited professionalism from our first conversations and meeting right on through the conclusion of our event on wedding night. Ron was quick to reply to our questions, was always very easy to get a hold of and flexible with meetings during our busy time. His equipment is modern, fully functional, including lighting, mic'ing our wedding ceremony/providing ceremony music, and of course his larger dance floor and wedding reception setup with clean strong sound.
    We provided Ron with some specific songs, and genres, not a "playlist" per say. He took over from there and absolutely nailed it. He is a master at reading the crowd and its a quality all should look for when deciding upon a wedding DJ . Once the dance floor was open and full, the party did not stop. Ron was not one to hear himself talk on the mic. He filled in when necessary and stuck to the music. We liked this approach.
    Ron does not punch the clock, though we had an agreed upon time frame, he was more than willing to stick around, and keep it going awhile longer. My wife and I couldn't have chosen a better DJ to be apart of our most special day. We were so luck to have crossed paths with Ron and True Entertainment, and we couldn't be more excited to share our review with whomever is reading this.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/24/2017

True Entertianment, Ron, was the greatest DJ we could have asked for at our wedding. We got married June 24, 2017. Ron helped us through the entire process. He gave us advice and helped create the most memorable reception. He even went as far as to have mics for our pastor so every guest could hear our vows and pastor speak at the ceremony. Then off to reception, his music wasn't too loud during dinner and played a nice list while eating. He has the best technology, my guests loved it. He had a secret "singing" gag that he played on our guests, please ask him, it was so much fun and many laughs. He also brought big screen tv's that he had our guests text or hashtag their pictures of the night to. The pictures came right up on the tv's. The guests loved looking at their pictures all night long, and my husband and I got them sent to us to view after the wedding. The both of us loved seeing those moments from our wedding we missed. I would recommend Ron for any event, especially weddings. He was fun, professional, and delivered exactly what he said he would do. Thank you again, Ron, for making our night a special one. Matt and Amanda

Sent on 09/19/2017

Jen · Married on 11/18/2016

Ron did an amazing job. Everything we asked for was played, he also kept in contact with us throughout the night with everything that needed to be done. Can not Thank him enough. Our guest absolutely loved him and said that he was one of the best Dj's they have heard in a long time. He also was able to catch some pictures from the night that no one else did and some of them happened to be the funniest ones. Overall super happy and would use him again if ever needed.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/18/2016

We loved having Ron and True Entertainment at our wedding! He did an amazing job making sure the timing of the wedding was right and played all of the songs we asked for. True Entertainment is great service for the price. I would suggest them to anyone looking for wedding entertainment.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2016

Ron did a fantastic job DJing our wedding and making sure it had our own personal touch! He was able to bring in him TVs so we could do a slideshow of our love story during the reception which I loved since I love photos! He also was able to find and play some of the odder songs my husband and I wanted to include in our wedding. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for any event he certainly made sure we loved everything and everyone had an awesome time dancing and singing along at the wedding!!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Camillia · Married on 07/03/2015

Ron from True Entertainment is truly the best DJ around! He met with my husband and I a few times before our wedding to discuss lighting packages and entertainment. I really appreciated his advice on the type of music we should go with for the wedding experience we were looking for (more club music, less traditional wedding). He came up with the perfect mix of songs and everyone had an amazing time, from our 7-year-old flower girl to our grandparents who are in their 80s. I feel like my review doesn't do justice to how amazing Ron was - over a year later everyone is still telling us what a great time they had, and my friend is now using him for her wedding! You can't go wrong with True Entertainment.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Jessica Gurgick · Married on 10/26/2018

Great Time with True Entertainment

We are so glad that we picked True Entertainment to use as a DJ for our wedding on 10/26/2018. Not only did they do a phenomenal job with the DJing on our special day, but they put up colored lights that went very well with our rustic barn and fall colored wedding scheme. They also set up a playlist for our cocktail hour in a different barn. Ron and Chris were available for every meeting and were very good listeners in what we wanted and worked very well with us from the get go. I would highly recommend this entertainment team as everyone loved the music and danced all night at our wedding!

Sent on 12/02/2018