True Creations Videography Reviews

13 | Sugar Land, TX

13 Reviews for True Creations Videography

Hannah Laila Hanania · Married on 11/07/2020

Wedding Videography with True Creations

True Creations Videography was incredible!! We are so so grateful for Jordan , Laura, and their whole team. They were so flexible and understanding in the midst of Covid changes and brought us so much joy throughout the entire wedding day and wedding planning process! Our videos are so special to us and so beautifully and thoughtfully made! We will cherish them forever, and would 100% recommend True Creations to anyone looking for a videographer!!

Sent on 11/06/2020

True Creations Videography's reply:

Thank you Hannah! You and Max are a beautiful couple and are obviously meant for one another. We loved hearing your love story and working with you from the engagements to the Ceremony! Next step the party!
  • Irene

Irene Thayil · Married on 10/26/2019

Highly recommend!

Jordan and his team did a fantastic job capturing all the special moments of my wedding. We wanted very organic moments and Jordan delivered. I keep watching my wedding video over and over! I highly recommend then!

Sent on 02/02/2020

Lisa · Married on 12/09/2015

Jordan did an amazing job videoing my daughters wedding. He captured both big and small details of Melissa and Ben's wedding. If you want your wedding memories saved and done right, then I highly recommend Jordan.

Sent on 04/09/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/08/2014

Jordan did an outstanding job videoing our big day and weekend! He has great attention for detail and managed to capture the event in such an magical way. I highly recommend hiring Jordan for your next event, he is very talented, for that we have a wedding video that still brings tears to my eyes and reminds me how amazing my big day and weekend was!! Thank you Jordan - Whitney and Joe

Sent on 01/10/2017

True Creations Videography's reply:

Whitney, Thank you for the kind words. I had such a great time in Aruba. I will always remember your wedding. Thank you so much for having me. I hope the video bringing you tears of joy forever!

Jordan Zale

Michelle · Married on 05/03/2014

True Creations Videography is the BEST! Jordan and his team worked very hard to create beautiful memories of our daughter's wedding. We appreciated his professionalism from beginning to end. We felt that he was very thorough and captured very special moments. We would definitely use him again for future events and recommend him to all our family and friends.

Sent on 03/03/2015

Adlena · Married on 11/23/2013

I was reluctant to getting a videographer because I thought I didn't need one and thought it would be awkward. A girlfriend told me she regretted not getting one so I decided to inquire about getting one. True creations was such a great deal I couldn't pass it up! He caught moments that just can't be portrayed in pictures! Jordan is so easy and flexible to work with. He did an amazing job and was very professional. I would recommend the service to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 03/08/2015

Amanda · Married on 07/20/2013

The video Jordan provided me with was phenomenal. It made me cry tears of joy! He was very professional and helpful!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2012

Jordan is an amazing videographer! He videoed our Save the Date and Wedding, he goes over and beyond your expectations! I recommend True Creations 110% for your wedding. I will now have this video forever to always remember our day. You will love it!

Sent on 02/16/2013

Brandon · Married on 07/21/2012

My wife and I were thrilled with not only the final product, but the process used by Jordan to achieve it. He was thorough and professional at all times, and his eye for detail, preparedness, and creativity resulted in a final video that we will cherish for years. All aspects of our wedding - pre-ceremony preparation, the ceremony itself, reception speeches, etc - were captured beautifully, and the music selections Jordan chose worked great with the video. Couldn't be happier his work.

Sent on 02/17/2013

Gabriella · Married on 12/12/2015

I would high recommend Jordan as your videographer. The quality and service was perfect. My husband and I recently watched our video for our one year anniversary and it truly felt like we were reliving our special day. :)

Sent on 01/03/2017

Desiree · Married on 08/16/2014

Our wedding video was beautiful. Jordan captured all the special moments we never want to forget. Now we can always look back on that day and remember the most important and special moments of that day/night. He was attentive to what we wanted included in our video. Very creative in using meaningful parts of our mass and other aspects of that day in the background of our wedding video. Overall I was very pleased with the final product and with True Creations Videography.

Sent on 02/25/2015

Carol · Married on 05/10/2013

True Creations did an excellent job of our wedding. The trailer was awesome! The video captured the ceremony wonderfully and so many parts of the wedding. It's a treasure.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Shivon · Married on 11/21/2015

Jordan has a great eye and is very easy going and easy to talk to.

Sent on 01/04/2017