True Colors Indy Reviews

20 Reviews for True Colors Indy

• Kelsey

Kelsey Mahon · Married on 09/12/2020

Sweet, simple perfect.

Hair and makeup looked so beautiful for everyone. The ladies are so easy to work with and are sweet. I loved how my hair and makeup looked. My only con was it felt like my hair style ended up feeling a bit rushed.

Sent on 09/15/2020

True Colors Indy's reply:

Hi Kelsey, Thank you for the great review! We’re glad you felt special and beautiful for your wedding day!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/07/2020

I've never felt more beautiful

Rebecca is a consummate professional! She did my trial hair and make-up for my engagement shoot and she is an absolute delight. She is personable and genuine and a great conversationalist. Then she, Elena, and Courtney did all of the hair and make-up for my wedding and it came out absolutely beautiful. They take your requests into account and then if you have no idea what you want, get to know you so that they can make you look the most beautiful and feel the most comfortable. I would hire them all again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 03/10/2020

True Colors Indy's reply:

Sam, thank you for the beautiful review! We loved working with you and your wedding party! You made our doing what we do fun and enjoyable!!

Heather Chapman · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful Hair & Makeup

My family and I have used Rebecca for multiple events. My hair and make up always look perfect! Her assistants are also amazing. My hair and makeup last all day long. The lashes were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 12/30/2019

True Colors Indy's reply:

Hi Heather! Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you and your family! I hope you have a Happy New Year!
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Moore · Married on 08/04/2019

Phenomenal! Look no further!

Rebecca and her helper were amazing and made my morning stress free. They were on time and ready to go when I arrived at my venue. My bridesmaids hair turned out beautiful and they got exactly what they were looking for. The team is super friendly and both were great when asked to tweak something. My makeup and hair lasted all day despite the hot August weather and me dancing. I would also recommend getting a hair and makeup trial, it allowed me to see different options and Rebecca provided me with great tips/advice that I took and used for my wedding. Look no further, this team is professional, nice, and great at what they do!

Sent on 08/14/2019

True Colors Indy's reply:

Kathryn, You were the most amazing bride, beautiful inside and out! Your wedding party were so great to work with! Thank you for having us!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful!

Rebecca and her assistant Ricki provided hair and makeup for my wedding and we were blown away by their work. The makeup look was so natural, lasted all day, and the ladies gave us exactly the looks we asked for. The ladies were so fun to spend time with and we had such a great morning getting ready. I would highly recommend this team for your wedding or special event.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Melissa · Married on 07/28/2018

Rebecca and her team at True Colors were outstanding. They worked with us to make sure hair and makeup were perfect for the big day. They brought everything to the hotel and set up so we could all be together. I would HIGHLY recommend True Colors for any special occasion where you want to look and feel beautiful!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 07/14/2018

Rebecca was purely amazing throughout the entire wedding process. She was more than accommodating at the makeup trial and played around with a couple different looks until we found the perfect one. She was so orafanized and always quick to respond to any questions or changes I had. On the wedding day, she and her helper arrived right on time and did a fabulous job. We all looked tremendous all day despite the 105 heat index! Thank you Rebecca for making the process so fun and stress free!

Sent on 07/29/2018
  • IndyBride18

Indy · Married on 06/09/2018

Rebecca and her team do amazing work! My mom and I met her at a Bridal Expo when I was running out of time to find a makeup team for my bridal party. Rebecca was thoughtful and responsive to all our questions and the price for 10 people with hair and makeup was very reasonable compared to some of the other quotes we received. She was flexible in scheduling my trial for the day of my bridal shower in town. Her team was prompt the day of the wedding and got through all 10 of us in less than 3 hours! Everyone looked amazing and the hair/makeup complimented each lovely lady's personality and natural beauty. Could not have been more pleased. Thank you, Rebecca!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Leila · Married on 04/07/2018

Rebecca and her crew did a phenomenal job on my wedding day!! I had 8 bridesmaids and they all looked BEAUTIFUL! I made little changes to my hair and makeup the day of and Rebecca made sure it was exactly what I envisioned. I felt beautiful for my big day and the makeup lasted all night! The lashes are worth it! Almost all of us girl got them and they stayed on until the next evening! Rebecca and her ladies were amazing, I would highly recommend to anyone looking for hair/makeup for a special event!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Lindsey · Married on 09/02/2017

True Colors did my and my bridal party's hair and makeup for my wedding. We all looked gorgeous!! Rebecca completely exceeded my expectations for my wedding look! She worked with me so much, as I tend to be somewhat indecisive :) After voicing uncertainty about my first hair trial and wanting to completely change my hairstyle, she scheduled a second trial for me. She helped combine my vision into a gorgeous hairstyle!! On the wedding day I looked even better than the trials! Rebecca was also extremely personable and fit in with my bridal party so well. She and Courtney even travelled to my wedding venue to give us their services! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/22/2016

I worked with Rebecca Shorter from True Colors. She perfected my hair and makeup for my wedding day. I received compliments all night long! She is a true professional and amazing at what she does. Besides the dress, my hair and makeup was high on my stress radar, but once she was done and I saw myself in the mirror I was gleaming with excitement and awe! I love how I looked naturally beautiful with the false lashes, subtle smokey eye, and light airbrush foundation. She even installed the clip in hair extensions before curling my hair into a side swept do. Rebecca also did my 4 bridesmaids makeup, which they loved and looked beautiful. My girls and I had fun spending the morning with her. Thank you for your hard work and creating a beautiful wedding look for my special day.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Chaleise · Married on 08/27/2016

I used True Colors Indy for my August wedding. Rebecca was wonderful to work with! I really wanted to look phenomenal on my wedding day. However, I still wanted to look like me. I am not a huge makeup wearer and I wanted to look stunning, but still my natural self. Rebecca did a great job talking to me about the style I wanted and then implementing it during my trial run (which I used for engagement photos) and then on my wedding day. Her and her assistant also did a great job on my mother, grandmother, and three bridesmaids’ hair and makeup. They all complemented each other, but worked wonderfully for each of my girls’ own style. It was also great that Rebecca traveled to the wedding location (Greencastle, Indiana). It took the stress out of having to coordinate travel time and leave to go get hair and makeup done, and then get back in time for photos, etc. Not only that, but the hair and makeup stood the trail of a very muggy August Indiana day! I would recommend True Colors Indy to any bride hoping to look amazing on her wedding day, or someone just wanting some hair and makeup done for an event or photo shoot. I had multiple people throughout my wedding day commenting on how beautiful and lovely I looked! Thanks so much!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Rebecca and her crew were great! She was flexible with our schedule and we were all ready early and looking beautiful! Our hair and makeup held up all night and looked amazing. It was definitely worth it to add on the lashes too. She did my hair and makep and her team did my mom, my 5 bridesmaids and my flower girl. Definitely worth it with a wonerful final product!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Everything was absolutely wonderful! Thank you! :)

Sent on 08/16/2012

Doreen · Married on 04/08/2017

Rebecca was AMAZING! She was friendly, punctual and very knowledgeable about makeup. She is EXTREMELY good at contact through email. She did my makeup for my wedding and it turned out wonderful. For those who are minorities such as myself she is also good with finding the appropriate color palette for you.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Lauren Wahle · Married on 09/14/2019

Fantastic!!

Rebecca and her team tackled a HUGE job on our wedding day. We had eight women getting both hair and make-up done in a short time frame, and they delivered efficient and gorgeous looks for all of us. I was in love with my hair and make-up all night: it required NO touching up and my updo stayed as it was the whole night. True Colors is especially unique and helpful because Rebecca and her team may be able to travel to where you need them, depending on your location. It was so much less stressful to have them come to the wedding venue and not have to move locations after getting ready. Their work is versatile: they did updos, down dos, worked with hair extensions, and many girls had extremely long and thick hair. Everyone was thrilled with the work that they did. If you have a wedding in the Indianapolis or surrounding areas, look no further than true colors.

Sent on 09/17/2019

They were amazing. They did my 4 bridesmaid's hair in a complex updo, my sister's, my mom's and my hair. They also did all of our make up in under 2 hours. We all look gorgeous!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Stacey · Married on 09/29/2018

Rebecca is very kind and I enjoyed her as our makeup artist! The amount she charged for travel was very reasonable. Rebecca helped me and my bridesmaids feel beautiful!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Liesl · Married on 08/15/2017

Rebecca and her team were phenomenal! They worked with each of us (me, my mom and my bridesmaids) to create looks that were unique to us! Everyone looked fabulous and the lash flares were amazing! It was so nice to have the ladies come to my parents' house to do the hair and makeup- it made for a more relaxing morning the day of!

Sent on 08/10/2017

3.8
      2.0
      3.5

The trial run was completed out of the owners home. The artist was nice and had a lot of experience. The day of the wedding, the artist wasn't aware I paid in full in advanced and was told I owned more, that was the only stress. The quality of the makeup was perfect and flawless throughout the day to evening.

Sent on 08/24/2014