Troy String Quartet Reviews

10 | Troy, MI

10 Reviews for Troy String Quartet

Sara · Married on 05/27/2017

If you're looking for a string quartet to add beautiful music to your event...you've found your vendor! Don't bother going anywhere else. This quartet was AMAZING. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. They were beyond easy to work with. Patient. Understanding. Accommodating. Talented. This was perfect and their pricing phenomenal.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Laurie · Married on 04/24/2017

We hired this group for a business meeting entertainment. The group was fantastic! We received several compliments. Their range of music, as we requested, was modern and classical and they did an awesome job on every song. You just get pulled into their music because the talent with such a young group is phenomenal. Highly recommend for your event.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Stanley · Married on 10/24/2016

I hired this group recently to play at the funeral home when my mom died. That is what my mom wanted, violins to play for the guests and for her. This group was amazing ! The music was beautiful, the musicians were professional and respectful, and everything was perfect. What else can I say. I highly recommend this string quartet for any occasion..they are the best!

Sent on 11/30/2016
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/10/2016

Unfortunately, we were unable to book with Troy String Quartet, but I still wanted to recommend them as a vendor. Demi was a joy to speak with during the communication, they were very accommodating with their repertoire and the pricing was perfect. Although I cannot speak for their performance (but I heard samples), and I wish I could, even though they don't have a "picture" or a "website" on here, I strongly recommend reaching out.

Sent on 01/18/2016

erica · Married on 08/06/2016

absolutely fantastic to work! did a wonderful job and was professional and reliable from the start, would recommend to anyone in search of a great string quartet!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Nicole · Married on 07/27/2016

They made our night magical. Our guests raved. I felt like a princess at a ball!!

Sent on 01/04/2017

tom · Married on 05/07/2016

This quarter was amazing. They showed up on time, performed list of requests, showed professional work ethic and is very skilled. Would book again.

Sent on 05/13/2016

Great team! Never encountered such wonderful high school quartet group. Their playing was phenomenal.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Samantha · Married on 08/02/2014

My husband and I were so impressed by the quartet's professionalism and beautiful playing! They came 15-20 minutes earlier than expected and definitely helped make our wedding memorable and successful.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Susan · Married on 11/27/2017

So pleased with the quartet. Awesome!

Sent on 12/04/2017