Troy Huynh Photography Reviews

Troy Huynh Photography 6
Troy Huynh Photography 7

Niki · Married on 12/26/2018

Best wedding photographers ever

Troy and Vivian were angels. They were both so helpful in assisting in our wedding and making sure we had everything we wanted. They were both very professional, personable and flexible with our wedding day and everyone at the wedding had nothing but nice things to say about the two of them. We just got a teaser of some of the pictures and they look AMAZING! We cannot WAIT to see how the rest of photos and video came out! HIGHLY recommend them for your wedding/engagement/etc

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Troy Huynh Photography 8
    Troy Huynh Photography 9
    Troy Huynh Photography 10
    Troy Huynh Photography 11
  • Raymond

Raymond Luke · Married on 09/23/2018

They’re the best.

Troy and Vivian went above and beyond to say the very least. They’re very easy going and make the experience amazing. When I say they went above and beyond, it was little things like helping my wife with her bustle or dealing with overbearing parents (Vivian) or (Troy) wanting to take the picture a few times over to make sure the shot is just right. He made us feel like the time was ours and nothing else mattered in that moment. They seemed to capture the essence of every moment, for that we are so thankful. Troy and Vivian were always on time, always organized, always ready and always there for us. On top of the amazing photography, they offer simple and helpful insights given there many experiences with weddings to make the occasion easier and more efficient. They made our engagement photos and wedding photos fun, and we couldn’t be more pleased. I highly recommend them for any and all occasions where the moment needs to be captured perfectly.

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Troy Huynh Photography 12
  • Chris

Chris Dunbar · Married on 06/07/2018

Destination Nosara, Costa Rica- Dunbar Wedding

Where do I start...

Troy and Vivian are the most professional, fun and easy-going group we worked with during our Destination Wedding in Costa Rica!

We were able to work out details via text/email and several phone calls later, we knew they were the photogs for us! Simple details were handled by Viv, she keeps the bridal party in check while Troy can hang as "one of the guys" with the grooms party. Ensuring we both knew our cues/schedule for shots/in-between weather they're watching for "prime-shot time".

We had key photo's within a week to share with family while the bulk of them arrived in a very neatly packaged/custom box for my wife and I to open. When booking Troy and Vivian you'll get a much more positive ROI as they bring out so many details that we would never have been able to ask for or think-of! I loved the candid shots the most, leading up to the event. My fiance needed an extra hand doing bridesmaids hair, the morning of the Wedding. Viv jumped in and handled it with ease.

Let Troy capture your big day, you won't regret it. You'll also gain a super awesome couple of friends while you're at it! Thanks again to you both for helping us capture such a special moment for me and my family.

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Troy Huynh Photography 13
    Troy Huynh Photography 14
    Troy Huynh Photography 15

Lisa · Married on 01/20/2018

Troy and Vivian did a fantastic job capturing the best of moments for both my engagement and wedding. They were great to work with, made everyone feel comfortable and I couldn't be more pleased with the photos! Thank you Troy and Viv!

Sent on 03/15/2018
    Troy Huynh Photography 16

Cyndil · Married on 10/14/2016

If I could give Troy and Vivian more than 5 stars I would! They are the only photographers I met with me from the beginning of our mEeting I knew he was the one to capture our day! I started telling him what I wanted my wedding pictures to look like and I could tell he shared my vision ! Not only was he extremely easy to contact, he made sure all my questions were always answered in a timely matter. He was open to my ideas and made sure he incorporated my picture ideas. The day of the wedding he was phenomenal! He and Vivian made everyone feel so comfortable, he was punctual and very professional. They made sure to capture every special moment. My pictures came out beautiful, beyond my expectations! Everyone I show is really impressed with the quality of the shots. I have already referred him to 2 other couples who will be using them next year. I will continue to use Troy for all my photography needs!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Aly · Married on 09/04/2016

If you want the best photographer for your wedding Troy Huyn Photography is it! They captured every single detail of our wedding, we could not be happier! They are talented, exceptional and exactly what any bride and groom would want on their wedding day. They take their time in getting to know what the bride and groom want and they will exceed your expectations. They totally exceeded ours! Look no further and book ASAP!!!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Rose · Married on 07/02/2016

Troy and Vivian. They are so accommodating and professional. They shot my surprise proposal that was set up by my husband now and with Troy and Vivian. After seeing how they worked, the rest was history. They were our wedding photographers! Excellent communication before and after the wedding. I was thrilled of how the photos turned out.. being Vietnamese American, they knew how our Traditional wedding worked, and it being a full morning to night event. I am so happy with the ample amount of photos we got, they captured every moment possible, not one was missed. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Lori · Married on 06/23/2016

Troy and Vivian are so effortless and easy to work with, and they just have a knack for capturing real emotion, and in-the-moment happiness. Their photos captured the love and emotion of our wedding day just like I wanted them to. For those of you considering them for a private session or wedding photography - they worth every single penny. When I planned my wedding my first priority was getting the right photographer - even more so than the perfect dress. Tangible items may come and go, but photos will last a lifetime. Do yourself a favor and book them for any life event, they're the best of the best.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Melissa · Married on 05/20/2016

Amazing quality, very professional, and very accommodating! Troy and Vivian did our wedding photography and they did an AMAZING job in capturing our big day and making sure that we took all the important photos! The photos are beautifully shot, perfectly edited, and above all else the quality of work they put in is beyond amazing. We're both very happy that all the important moments were captured with minimal distraction during the ceremony. We would highly recommend Troy and Vivian to anyone looking for an amazing photography team to capture their wedding day!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Racquel · Married on 04/23/2016

Troy and Vivian photographed our wedding and did an engagement shoot for us. Without a doubt, we made the best choice and we are beyond pleased with the service they provided. This team is very open, friendly and very easy to work with. Their type of work I would say is capturing the moment and our emotions on that day would forever be remembered. Our photos are amazing and it has that artistic flare that makes them stand out from regular photos. Troy and Vivian does give guidance but it doesn't feel or look staged. You just go with the flow and be natural and Troy and Vivian use their talents with shooting from the perfect angle to editing to get different effects to produce a work of art. This team goes above and beyond to make the clients happy to give you exceptional quality of work. Troy Huynh Photography is definitely the way to go - service, professionalism, reliability, delivery and quality of work A+.

Sent on 05/20/2016

Kimmie · Married on 04/13/2016

Troy and Vivian are very.experienced and know what they're doing! They were able to capture my wedding beautifully - from my husband's face to seeing me for the first time, to the important family/guest pictures, to the fun and candid moments of the wedding. I love my pictures and they were very easygoing, professional and fun to work with.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Jennifer · Married on 03/19/2016

Troy is amazing! I was nervous about finding someone online but he was so professional and very flexible to our needs. The photos were incredible and we have access to ALL of the originals. I know a lot of photographers don't provide that. He went above and beyond and was so fun to hang out with the day of the wedding. His prices were so reasonable. I HIGHLY recommend him!

Sent on 05/22/2016
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 01/23/2016

Troy and Vivian shot our wedding and they were so great! Before the wedding, Troy was so responsive to all my questions and e-mails. He was very accommodating, and even looked through my Pintrest board beforehand to get an idea about what I wanted. Then after the wedding I got to see every single picture they took before they decided which ones to retouch. Not only did they take amazing & creative pictures, but I also loved their attitude. They were one of the only vendors I used who seemed genuinely excited for us and happy to be doing what they were doing, and that made the whole experience so much more wonderful. Thanks a million Troy & Vivian!!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Troy and his assistant Vivian were incredible to work with. They were very professional and worked well with the bridal party. Without Vivian I do not think putting my wedding dress on would have been so easy. They are a great team and very comforting. They were affordable and gave us all we wanted and more. Absolutely LOVE these guys!!!

Sent on 03/16/2015