Tropical Weddings Reviews

Tropical Weddings 7
  • April

April Burch · Married on 04/19/2019

Married 04/19/2019

Sari and John made our day PERFECT!!!!!!! They were knowledgeable, attentive and professional every step of the way. They are an amazing team!!!!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Tropical Weddings 8
  • Xiomi

Xiomi · Married on 04/14/2019

Sweet, amazing and calming

Can't say enough good things about Sari & John. I contacted her in 2016 but after some stuff and Hurricane Maria, everything was on hold. Last year she contacted me to check status, and honestly, we forgot about it. After what was supposed to be a small wedding, became too much, I was a wreck. Emailed her and she called me right away. Made me feel calm and reminded me how special that day was supposed to be. Quick reply, even when she was out of the country or unavailable, great vendors suggestions and amazing at taking care of big and small "issues". She took care of vendors quotes and contacting them, wedding timeline, everything!!! Wedding day was a breeze thanks to her, always keeping an eye on us, making us feel taking care of. They gave us great advice that we've never thought or heard of, but helped us a lot! THANK YOU!!!!!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Katelan · Married on 03/25/2019

Absolutely Amazing

There are not enough good things we could say about Sari & John. After hiring them and booking our venue and vendors, we had one of the worst things happen- our venue canceled 4 months before our wedding. Sari was fantastic getting a new place booked and coordinating all of the details. She recommended and helped book the best vendors. If anything came up, they were so quick to work on fixing any issue, before the wedding and the day of. During and after the wedding, our family and friends could not commend Sari & John enough on how great they were planning and coordinating the event. I know without a doubt our wedding would have been a disaster without them there. We are forever thankful for the wonderful job they did making our day spectacular. Highly, highly recommend to anyone looking for any type of wedding, big or small!

Sent on 04/20/2019
    Tropical Weddings 9
    Tropical Weddings 10
    Tropical Weddings 11
    Tropical Weddings 12

Dana Cea · Married on 12/25/2018

Cruise Port Day Wedding

We decided to have our wedding during an 8-day cruise. The price, service, location, and all that was included with Tropical Weddings far exceeded what the cruise lines had a to offer. Also, as a LGBTQ+ couple we were unable to hold our dream beach front ceremony at several of the other port locations (told no by the venues). Sari and John said yes and then helped us every step of the way. Planning a wedding in San Juan from North Carolina was nerve wracking, yet everything came together perfectly. Thank you so much to Tropical Weddings, Sari, John, and everyone involved who made our day fantastic.

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Tropical Weddings 13
    Tropical Weddings 14
  • Jessamine

Jessamine · Married on 12/09/2018

Dream wedding coordinators!

Sari and John were life savers in this wedding process. First time we met they took us to La Hacienda where my husband and I decided we didn't need to look further. Everything after that was coordinated in getting vendors, last minute details and everything in between. I was very stressed out the last couple months, as any bride would be, and they were there to take that away. The hired the "dream team" for my wedding and essentially thats why I think everything turned out perfectly. My guests were even telling me how well everybody working was in sync and how attentive Sari was in helping out with guests needs. The day of our rehearsal there was some suspicious heavy rain for a bit and it kinda scared everybody, but John assured it it wouldn't rain. Wedding day arrives - Johns mom cleared the skies for us to have our day uninterrupted! Overall, my wedding turned out just the way every girl dreams - perfect and with her Prince Charming. Sari and John made every bit of that happen and I'm glad my husband and I met them and I look forward to working with them again someday! Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Kimberly · Married on 11/09/2018

Effortless

I could not be happier with Tropical Weddings as our planners. Sari and John were wonderful, professional, and clearly love what they do. We had a second and third plan for every event during our wedding weekend. Sari navigates family dynamics with ease, and our entire group loved them! As is likely true of any wedding or large event, several hiccups occurred along the way and they were all handled effortlessly. On the wedding day, not an issue was brought to me without a solution already in place. I treasure the weekend and look forward to staying in touch with Sari and John for future visits to PR.

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Y

Yana & Davit · Married on 10/28/2018

Yana & Davit

Me and my Husband decided to get married in Puerto Rico to have a beautiful exotic wedding. Sari was absolutely amazing!!!!!!! She is such an amazing person. Anything we wanted she would make sure we get it!!! On the day of the wedding I realized I didn't have wedding bouquet she made sure that within an hour it was ready. Tropical Wedding took care of everything that we needed!!! I highlyyyyyyyy recommend Tropical Weddings if you want to get married in Puerto Rico:)!!!!!!! My wedding wouldn't be perfect if it wasn't for Tropical Weddings!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Megan · Married on 08/18/2018

I was so impressed and at ease with Sari! She was absolutely amazing and went out of her way to show us places to go during our stay. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/08/2013

Kelli · Married on 08/08/2018

Sari & John coordinating our wedding in 8-8-18. Everything was amazing & flawless! They make you feel comfortable and make sure Everything was on time and exactly like I planned! They took care of all the stress for me! I highly recommend them!!!!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Tropical Weddings 15
    Tropical Weddings 16
    Tropical Weddings 17
    Tropical Weddings 18

T · Married on 05/03/2018

I don't generally write reviews, but this review for Tropical Weddings is worth it. My husband and I were in search of a wedding planner for our destination wedding. After a few searches, we were contacted by Sari and John who helped us plan the perfect wedding. Our initial wedding date was set for Oct 5, 2017. However, we had to postpone our wedding because of Hurricane Maria. Shortly after the hurricane we were able to reschedule the wedding for May 2018. My husband and I were absolutely amazed and overjoyed with Sari and John in helping to plan and put together a beautiful wedding. Both were so amazing and easy to work with and made of lives so easy. And stress free for the bride and groom because Tropical Wedding took care of everything!! I highly recommend Tropical Weddings if you want to get married in PR.

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Tropical Weddings 19
    Tropical Weddings 20
    Tropical Weddings 21

Katie · Married on 12/11/2017

We decided to get married in Puerto Rico because we loved the idea of a beautiful, exotic and unique experience but also because we wanted to do something to help. Tourism and destination weddings are a huge boon for the economy there and we knew our money would go toward something that not only meant something to us but to people who were getting things going again. This was not an easy task considering Hurricane Irma and Maria had devastated the island and many hotels and businesses were still without power. One hotel we inquired at passed along our information to Sari and I feel that it was meant to be. She and John went above and beyond for us, and created a perfect wedding package for us on the beach. They worked out everything we needed in a short amount of time and despite the challenges that remain. I can't say enough about the experience other than I encourage anyone who is thinking about having a wedding in a tropical location to give Puerto Rico and Sari a true chance. We had the wedding of our dreams and have the pictures and memories to match.

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Tropical Weddings 22
    Tropical Weddings 23
    Tropical Weddings 24

Amanda · Married on 07/29/2017

Our wedding in Puerto Rico was just perfect! Better than I could have imagined. Sari and her husband are an awesome team! They made everything so easy for us. Any questions I had were answered and even the legal paperwork was such a breeze! I would recommend Tropical Weddings to anyone! :)

Sent on 08/24/2017

erin · Married on 07/17/2017

Sari was amazing! She had every detail worked out perfectly and was a joy to work with. My day was perfect and I would recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 08/05/2017

Jadie · Married on 06/10/2017

Planning a destination wedding can be intimidating. When my husband and I decided to get married on his beautiful home island of Puerto Rico I knew I wanted to make it a wonderful experience for both our family and friends, many who would be visiting the island for the first time. Sari had overwhelmingly positive reviews so I decided to book with Tropical Weddings. We had over a year to plan and me being the procrastinator I am had to be reminded many times to keep on track. Sari was on top of everything and would email me and answer all my questions. She also gave suggestions on how to make our day special. However, nothing could compare to how important it was having her and John there when it came to crunch time. She knows all the "right" people on the island and helped us get our venue in order and getting our marriage license was a breeze. On the big day I couldn't imagine having pulled it off without the two of them. She allowed me to relax and enjoy the day while her and John worried about all the details. All I had to do was have fun and look pretty while Sari and John told me what came next. LOL. I'm very grateful I chose Tropical Weddings as our wedding planner.

Sent on 02/04/2018
    Tropical Weddings 25

Eboni · Married on 05/20/2017

Sari and John both were amazing. We had such a last minute affair, that turned out to be perfect! Not one single worry or issue. They did everythibg from the time I emailed, til now. They are definitely a treasure to have. There is no one thing that they cant do! The best team possible to hire. I will never forget them, ever.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Christina · Married on 04/28/2017

Our ceremony on the beach was so beautiful! Sari and John made planning this destination wedding a breeze and were very professional. Sari and John put our minds at ease with all of the details...everything went on as planned without a hitch. I highly recommend this team to assist with the planning of their wedding. Sari and John were magnificent!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Shonda · Married on 04/02/2017

If you are looking for a wedding planner that is able to pull off your vision flawlessly - then Tropical weddings is the vendor for you! Sari & John were a magnificent team to work with throughout the process. Living in the continental US attempting to plan a wedding in PR is no easy task. Sari did an excellent job scouting locations and negotiating on our behalf. I was most impressed that she was able to pull off my last minute requests without an issue. Sari ensured that this bride had no worries the day of and also provided us with other great vendors. Sari and John certainly went above and beyond in SO many ways and for that we had the MOST beautiful vow renewal in Puerto Rico. We will be forever grateful!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Valerie · Married on 03/01/2017

Sari and her husband were very patient and very supportive. I can't thank her enough for such an amazing ceremony.
    I was so nervous, while Sari remained focused and helpful. Thank you so much Sari, for creating such a memorable experience for us. The words you spoke were simply perfect. All the best, Augustine & Valerie Melecio (Val-n-Tino)

Sent on 03/07/2017
  • User7742074 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I renewed our 2oth year vows in Puerto Rico at the Wyndham Grand Rio Mar and Oceano. Sari was our officiant for this ceremony. She far exceeded our expectations. She gave me amazing tips from the sand ceremony to the dinner selections. Her husband John even fixed my veil before I walked down. They met with us days prior to the ceremony just to get acquainted with us and I feel that this was important and necessary. By the time of the ceremony they were like family. Thank you so much Sari and John for being a vital part in a moment that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 03/01/2017

andrea · Married on 01/20/2017

I had my dream wedding in my head, including vendors who had never even done a wedding before, and Sari and her husband made my dream happen. Despite numerous failed attempts to align the caterer with the hotel and numerous last minute changes Sari was there to ensure everything went according to plan. She came prepared for our day and had nothing else to be concerned about but us. She is very professional and did a great job. Her suggestions were spot on and her photographer was great. We did not utilize the legal services, just the ceremony portion but I am positive with her thoroughness she would do a great job with that too.

Sent on 02/05/2017

Sherri · Married on 11/27/2016

What a Lady... I'm the mother of the Groom and somehow got stuck planning a wedding for my Beautiful new Daughter in Law... Thanks to Sari everything went off with out a hitch. Well then there's John who was right there helping the groom to stay calm and keeping everyone in the right place.... They make a great team... You wont be sorry if you use this talented lady

Sent on 12/09/2016

Sabrina · Married on 11/23/2016

We planned our Puerto Rico wedding from Alaska, and there is no way it could have possibly gone so smoothly without Sari and John. Using Tropical Weddings was the best decision we made. Our wedding was so far beyond our vision and expectations, and stress-free the day of. I put my trust in Sari and got a wedding that made everyone cry, even my rough-and-tough husband. We couldn't have asked for a better experience, and Sari is worth her weight in gold. I recommend Tropical Weddings with the highest confidence, and if I could do it all over I'd have Sari by my side again.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Chris · Married on 09/30/2016

Sari and John were amazing. They had everything figured out. We decided to get married in San Juan Puerto Rico only one week before and they arranged for every detail last minute. They have connections with all the hotels, restaurants, adventure tours, sea travel, you name it. They are also experience with setting up weddings throughout the Caribbean. If i could give them 6 stars i would!!!. I will definitely use tropical weddings for my wedding anniversary Caribbean celebration.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Jasmine · Married on 06/25/2016

I can't express how happy we are with Tropical Weddings P.R. Sari and John run the show and when she says don't worry she really means it. I highly recommend their team. Our wedding was 6/25 and our guest are still talking about how beautiful and well organized the day was. If you're looking for professionals this is it! Thank you Tropical Weddings I will always have great memories of our special day because of you! I would do it over a thousand times with Tropical Weddings if I could. PS - They will travel to you if need!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Sari and John with Tropical Weddings provided everything we asked for on our wedding day. They stayed in touch with us despite the distance and were very reassuring. The location was beautiful as was the flowers. The minister was very friendly and provided exactly what we wanted. We received a CD of our wedding photos before we left the island! We highly recommend Tropical Weddings to take care of all your wedding needs!

Sent on 04/11/2016