Tropic all Blooms n' More Reviews

Tropic all Blooms n' More 6
Tropic all Blooms n' More 7

bride and groom 路 Getting married on 11/15/2019

Elegant and modern

I love how she made my event a complete magical wedding.

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Tropic all Blooms n' More 11
    Tropic all Blooms n' More 12
    Tropic all Blooms n' More 13

Mya Gray 路 Married on 08/31/2019

Best floral designer ever!!!

Althea's creations were beautiful. We loved everything. The arrangements were so unique, big and full of class. She was truly more than a vendor to me, she was definitely a friend in the process. 馃挏

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Tropic all Blooms n' More 14

Tropic all Blooms n' More's reply:

Thank you so much Maya. We really enjoyed doing and being apart of your big day. We truly enjoyed your wedding to see you smiling, dancing and celebrating brought tears to my eyes. It was lovely

Diana Salazar 路 Married on 07/13/2019

They are great!

You won鈥檛 go wrong if you hire them! They really offer good quality for an affordable pricing. Thank you for all the hard work and for answering every inquiry in a very fast manner. Everyone loved our flower arrangements!

Tropic all Blooms n' More 15

Tropic all Blooms n' More's reply:

Thank you so much Diana.. your wedding decor was just beautiful and you were a darling to work for very humble and gracious.

vy 路 Married on 07/07/2019

Wedding 7/7/19

Althea did an amazing job with everything

Valeria 路 Married on 07/05/2019

Such a Pleasure to Work With

Althea was such a pleasure to work with and made my wedding day even more beautiful! From our initial meeting, Althea was able to grasp what my vision of my wedding day was. I wanted my flowers to incorporate our colors, while being simple and romantic. Althea did this with ease as she has an eye for design. I was shocked at how gorgeous everything looked as she went above and beyond any expectations I had. She was responsive to e-mails/text/calls. I recommend that anyone use her for all wedding florals!

Tropic all Blooms n' More 16
    Tropic all Blooms n' More 17
    Tropic all Blooms n' More 18
    Tropic all Blooms n' More 19
    Tropic all Blooms n' More 20
    Tropic all Blooms n' More 21

Tropic all Blooms n' More's reply:

Thank you Valeria you were also a great pleasure to work with as well..Blessings in your beautiful marrage

Kira 路 Married on 06/17/2019

Amazing vision, work, person

Althea transformed our home into a formal garden for our son鈥檚 wedding. The bride and groom were completely floored upon walking in, and the guest compliments never ceased.
    Althea is an amazing designer and the way she puts the floral arrangements together are a work of perfect art. She vibes well with you, offering her professional opinion, but assuring that your vision is met and exceeded. Above all, though, she鈥檚 a wonderful person and spirit, and I am so blessed to have met such a wonderful person.
    She made our dreams come true, and
    I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Tropic all Blooms n' More's reply:

Thank you Kira.. Your whole family is beautiful and so loving to be around .. It really was a pleasure for us and to design for you and your family.. Thanks again Kira

Amy 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Grateful and very happy

As a bride there are so many things to organize. When I met with Althea the first time I knew she understood my inspiration for the wedding, the colors and style. I was thrilled with everything Althea created for our wedding celebration. Althea is kind, thoughtful, creative and an absolute gem to work with.

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Tropic all Blooms n' More 22
    Tropic all Blooms n' More 23

Brooke 路 Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing and easy to work with!!

Althea was amazing to work with and her skills are so beautiful and impressive!! I was very pleased with the flowers and decor at my wedding!!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Tropic all Blooms n' More's reply:

Thank you sooooo much Brooke.. Your design was one of my favssss.. It was really beautiful to see your vision and see how beautiful you were in person. Thank you
  • Rachel

Rachel Rivera 路 Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing!

Althea was truly amazing! She responded to me the same day, and on top of that, with short notice. Her work was absolutely beautiful!! I couldn鈥檛 have been happier with the turnout. From our wedding arbor, to the centerpieces, I was in awe at how beautiful everything was!!! Thank you for such an amazing job, and for making our wedding something to remember always. I would definitely use you again!!!

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Tropic all Blooms n' More 24
    Tropic all Blooms n' More 25
    Tropic all Blooms n' More 26
    Tropic all Blooms n' More 27

Tropic all Blooms n' More's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel.. Your moms beautiful decorations made it easy.. Thank you.. You flowers were actually one of my favorites especially the bridal table lots of love from my Instagram followers..
  • Ashlee

Ashlee 路 Married on 02/16/2019

Wedding Florist

Althea and her team did such an amazing job at our wedding. Even though Althea had an emergency happen, she still put her heart and soul into making sure our flowers were perfect for our big day. She ordered extra for us to make sure there was something beautiful everywhere you looked.

Our centerpieces were absolutely stunning, our marriage ceremony arch was dreamy and all of our decorative flowers looked incredible.

When you pick Althea, you get so much value for what you pay. She really cares about doing a good job and goes above and beyond. I highly recommend Tropic All Blooms!

Sent on 04/05/2019
    Tropic all Blooms n' More 28
    Tropic all Blooms n' More 29
    Tropic all Blooms n' More 30
    Tropic all Blooms n' More 31
    Tropic all Blooms n' More 32
    Tropic all Blooms n' More 33

Tropic all Blooms n' More's reply:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.. thank you so much.. My best friend died unexpected and it was a sad time but doing what I love brought joy in a sad time. thank you Ashlee your wedding was just lovely.

Sarah Elsharkawi 路 Married on 01/05/2019

Reliable and very helpful

she was excellent in communication. Anytime I needed something she called me back right away despite the day or time.
    I was in a rush putting this wedding together and gave her only a month notice and she pulled everything together beautifully. She showed up the morning of the wedding and stayed until it was over. She even helped contact other vendors on my behalf for chairs and other things I needed. She was extremely nice and hard working. I can鈥檛 emphasize how excellent she was at communicating. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Tropic all Blooms n' More's reply:

Thank you Sarah,It was a pleasure working with you, your husband, family and friends were gracious, lovely and beautiful
    Here's a pic of your flowers

Antonietta 路 Married on 12/09/2018

My 12.9.18 wedding

She is amazing !!! Althea went above and beyond to help create the perfect dream wedding for me! She was professional, on time, and worked with my budget! She knew what I wanted and even added in candles and flowers that she knew I would love without me even knowing it!!!

Thank you so so so very much for making my wedding The best day of my life !!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Tropic all Blooms n' More 38
  • Tatiana

Tatiana Shah 路 Married on 11/24/2018

Simply amazing!

We are so grateful we went with Tropical all Blooms N鈥 More. From the first day of working with Althea, my husband and I felt that the transition was so simple and fun with her. She is great at communicating with you and had all my visions come to life on the wedding day. The groom and bride have enough on their plate during the wedding planning process, Althea knows how to give ideas but most importantly she will work towards your goal and also your budget.I really appreciate Althea鈥檚 hard work that she provided on our wedding day. I knew that she would get the job done right. She has passion for what she does.

Tropical All Blooms n鈥 More, thank you so much for making our wedding days so special and memorable and we will definitely use you again should be have any other events in the future!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Tropic all Blooms n' More 46
    Tropic all Blooms n' More 47
    Tropic all Blooms n' More 48

Tropic all Blooms n' More's reply:

Thank You Tatiana, you guys were amazing.. Planning the total d茅cor for your events was so much much and a breeze.. For almost 8,000 we provided Flowers, pipe and drape, table clothes and settings and to see the result was truly fullfilling

julie 路 Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing experience

Althea is the greatest! She was attentive, supportive, and did the most amazing job with the flowers for my version!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Kerri 路 Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing floral design

Althea provided us with centerpieces and an arch for our sweetheart table that was nothing short of amazing! We were so impressed. She is very professional & goes above & beyond to ensure you are satisfied. I highly recommend her. Very creative and will bring your vision to life!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Tropic all Blooms n' More 49

Michelle 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent- easy to work with!

Althea worked very hard to bring our vision to reality and everyone said the wedding was magnificent! We wanted a natural, sunny, happy feel and she delivered! We communicated easily and she did everything to create a rustic yet perfect atmosphere!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Tropic all Blooms n' More's reply:

Michelle was so pleasant and beautiful. It was a pleasure making her day beautiful, happy and pleasant

Katherine Steinmetz 路 Married on 10/15/2018

The best ever

Tropic All Blooms saved my entire day! She is the sweetest woman who can work with any budget, she listens to what you want and creates absolute master pieces. My wedding ceremony was cancelled due to hurricane Dorain a day and a half before the day, and Tropical Bloom helped me redecorate last minute to bring everything together. Her personalism and creativity go unmatched and I would recommend them to ANYONE!!

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Tropic all Blooms n' More 50
    Tropic all Blooms n' More 51

Tropic all Blooms n' More's reply:

Thank you kaytee. We love what we do so helping you was a joy. We are so excited to here everything went well despite the forecast. We work through all circumstances to help your dream day to be a success.

barbara 路 Married on 06/08/2018

Althea and Tropic all Blooms n鈥 More was all we could ever ask for and more!! Althea did my daughter鈥檚 wedding and we were all extremely happy with everything. The flowers were beyond beautiful, and the service was superb. But even more, we just loved Althea. It was a joy to work with her and know that we we had a sweet, honest, talented and dependable person on our team. She is the best!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Marcia 路 Married on 02/14/2018

I ordered 12 bouquet at $115.00 each, she was gracious enough to give me a $15.00 discount on each bouquet to make it more affordable for me. She successfully created those bouquet for a Valentine's Day event. I was able to view the bouquets as she was in the process. The end result was exactly what I had envisioned. I loved them so much I kept one for myself at home ;-). I have attached two pictures to show the end result.

Sent on 02/25/2018
    Tropic all Blooms n' More 52
    Tropic all Blooms n' More 53

Christine 路 Married on 09/16/2017

I know that Althea Smith has been doing events for many years. Althea cme greatly recommended. I was extremely happy with her work. I would use her services over and over again. I love Althea's ideas and really listen to what I was looking for for my event. Althea is so professional and compassionate. I put all my faith in her wonderful heart and hands. I can not thank Althea for all what she did to make my dream come true.

Sent on 02/23/2018