50 Reviews for Trophy Limousine

Van (1)
One-Way Trip (1)

Trophy Limousines was wonderful to work with. They were always very responsive to our questions and it was extremely easy to book our wedding transportation for the entire day. We used a limousine, town car, and bus service throughout the day to transport ourselves, our wedding party, and guests between the ceremony, reception, and hotels. The drivers were all on time. Our limo driver (who took me to the ceremony) arrived 30 minutes early to pick me up. I greatly appreciated that he was early as it was one less thing to worry about the day of the wedding. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture K, 7/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

This bus was exactly what I needed to transport some wedding guests from the hotel to the church and back. No worries about parking in Philadelphia. Beautiful, air conditioned bus and professional driver.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We were looking for one way transportation from our church to our wedding venue and Trophy Limo delivered! We rented a 14-passenger van at a very affordable price. Although Trophy didn't contact us with the driver's contact information, we were able to call their 24/7 emergency line and get the contact info on the wedding day. The driver was on time and the van was large and comfortable. He drove us there safely and we arrived exactly on time. We were very pleased with our service and recommend using Trophy Limo for your wedding transportation.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/9/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: One-Way Trip, Van

Excellent service! We needed a limo for our wedding and a 35 passenger minibus. Leading up to the wedding day, we needed to make several different changes.The reservation service was extremely accommodating. Both drivers arrived exactly on time and were extremely professional and courteous. Thank you for making our day so smooth and perfect!

Profile Picture Jeff, 7/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Affordable, easy to work with, on time and super nice!

Profile Picture Eileen, 8/16/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Chauffeur, Joe Prudente, was extremely courteous, helpful and accommodating.

Profile Picture User4148006, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We rented the 28-person limo bus for transportion of our wedding party. Couldn't be happier with the actual bus itself, as well as the service. John, our driver, was excellent and Trophy was repsonsive to all of our requests leading up to the event. The limo bus was a little pricey but definitely worth it. We highly recommend Trophy for your wedding transportation needs!

Profile Picture Brian, 12/28/13, 1 Review
4.7

Driver was extremely accomodating to both my Mom and Mother in law

Profile Picture User3673834, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We used Trophy Limousine for our wedding. Louis picked up myself, my Mom, and my Dad to take to the Church. Let me say I was very nervous! Louis calmed us all down and the ride to the Church was perfect. Louis was dressed very nicely and the car was immaculate. Trophy Limo was so kind and easy to work with, they responded to all of my emails right away. I would highly recommend Trophy for your special occasion!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/26/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Trophy Limousine company was top notch for my wedding. The people at the company I dealt with were so professional and friendly. And, the driver for my wedding was A++++. The limo was beautiful and arrived in plenty of time to get me to the church on time. As a matter of fact, my husband and I were so impressed with this company and the driver, we requested them again for an event in the summer of 2014. And, that was a great experience too. Thank you so much for making sure my wedding day was perfect. You have a happy and very satisfied customer. Sincerely V & J.

Profile Picture Veronica, 10/18/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I was very happy with the service and the value Trophy provided

Profile Picture Nick, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

It was great to work with Trophy Limo...great experience and would definitely use them again! The limos were beautiful, clean and on time:)

Profile Picture Monica, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The limo bus (28 passenger) was amazing. We had so much fun and it was the perfect size. The driver was very friendly and accommodating. I would recommend Trophy Limo to anyone who wants to ride in style and make their event special.

Profile Picture Ruth, 9/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

My parents are hard of hearing and elderly and they raved about both drivers and their professionalism. The second night they used Trophy, it was raining and the driver met them at the door of the event with an umbrella. Could not have been a better experience from the first phone call to book the car until my parents were delivered safely to their front door!

Thank you Trophy!!
Sincerely,
Susan
McLean, Va

Profile Picture Susan, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Our driver was right on time and was more than willin to work with the photographer on different stops on the way to the reception so we could st some great pictures!

Profile Picture Matt, 9/14/13, 1 Review
3.5

The front-office of this company is great. They were incredible quick to respond to our requests and give us quotes. The staff was very knowledgeable about their fleet and the website was fantastic. They were the only Philly based company we could find with a 12-person stretch limo! The price was very fair and the limo was absolutely beautiful (and arrived on time!). However, our driver left a lot to be desired. Basically no personality and never smiled. He seemed quite bothered to be there and was pretty unfriendly. He didn't introduce himself to my parents upon arriving at our house and I couldn't even tell you what his name was. Not to mention when we asked him to take us to Broad and Chestnut for photos after the ceremony he told us he didn't know how to get there from Old City! That is ridiculous for a Philly based company! Our photographer had to give a landmark in the area to help him navigate. Maybe other reviewers had good experiences with both the front-office and their driver but for us it was unfortunately not the case.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/8/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Excellent limousine service with highly professional drivers. I would strongly recommend Trophy Limousine to anyone requiring their services.

Profile Picture David Patterson, 8/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The entire experience of dealing with Trophy was wonderful!

Profile Picture User3468090, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I hired two limousines for my daughter's wedding from Trophy Limousine - one for the bride and bridesmaids and one for the groom and groomsmen. The limousines were punctual (in fact we had seen them in our neighborhood the week before doing a dry run!) and clean, and the drivers were courteous and helpful. Our schedule changed during the day and we stayed for photographs at the church much longer than expected. The drivers were polite and patient and flexible with the change. We never felt rushed and everyone made it to where they needed to be on time. Thank you very much Trophy Limousine!! I would highly recommend this company for your event!

Profile Picture User3368350, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Truly excellent!!! I cannot give enough praise to Trophy Limousine. The person who assisted us on the phone with a quote and place a reservation was so friendly and patient. Our driver on the wedding day was SPECTACULAR and our car was beautiful. Trophy truly made my daughters wedding exceptional. They are not the cheapest but are worth every penny. Good job guys!

Profile Picture User3348568, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The driver was on-time, very flexible and patient... we drove to multiple sites in the city to take our wedding pictures, and he was courteous and professional the entire time, helping me in and out of the limo at each stop with my big wedding dress. Parking in the city can be very tough, but he was able to find spots with ease. We made it on-time to every place we needed to be. The limo was very nice, comfortable, and filled with cold drinks (and champagne!) that were much appreciated on a hot day.

Profile Picture Allison, 6/23/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Rick was great! He was prompt, professional and attentive.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Trophy Limo was awesome! They arrived exactly on time for my wedding which was a big relief to me. The driver was professional, flexible and inconspicuous. He catered to our every need. The bus was very comfortable and fit my large wedding party easily. The only con to the bus was that the air conditioning was not very strong and it was a bit hot because it was the middle of June and we had a lot of people in the bus.

Profile Picture Denise, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

All in all we were very pleased with your company, service and vehicles. Mayer was absolutely wonderful to work with, even sending pictures of the party bus to be sure it was EXACTLY what Ryan wanted. He very patiently answered all our questions ... And there were many! The limo driver, Joe P., was wonderful also...even going so far as fixing the bride's train when pictures were being taken. I didn't personally meet the party bus driver but my son said he was nice enough. My only concern was that I scheduled the bus for 12...my husband went outside at 12:10 to tell the driver it would be a few more minutes and my nephew went to set up his iPod for music...I guess the others arrived about 20 minutes later. I received a call asking if we still wanted the bus...it had been waiting an hour..not true...that was my only issue..otherwise GREAT!

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I called Trophy Limousine at 6:30am the day of my wedding because another company cancelled our trolley last minute. What could have been a nightmare for a bride turned into the perfect resolution. Trophy was able to setup a party bus to come within 6 hours of my call!! Jay was our driver and he was not only friendly but accommodating as well! I cannot say enough good things about this company- they really saved the day!!

Profile Picture Colleen, 6/1/13, 2 Reviews