19 Reviews for TRMV Photo

Additional Hours (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Prints (1)
14 TRMV Photo Reviews

We just got the pictures from our photo session with Tony and we are in love! He captured the most intimate moments among our family members - brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers and grandchildren. The shots he took captured the familial love and bonds we share, and will forever remind us of this time in our lives. Thank you Tony for your creative eye and professionalism - we're booking another shoot for the other side of the family with you ;)

Profile Picture Sharon, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tony and Val are just absolutely amazing. We have been working with Tony and Val for years. Since they shot our engagement photos, they have now become our go to photographers for my entire family. They truly listened to everything we cared about when it came to our wedding day photos. They captured every moment perfectly and didn’t miss any detail. Our photos are just beautiful, it has been difficult to choose which ones to print for display because they are all just breathtaking. They are such a talented team and are so professional to work with. They really make you feel like you have been friends for years not just clients. I have no recommended them to all of my friends who were getting married and they were just as happy as we were with them. I couldn’t recommend Tony and Val more for anyone’s wedding day or any special memory you want to capture.

Profile Picture Gillian, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tony and his wife are the best, they make you feel comfortable through it all, he is super funny and his wife is very nice. Their work is delivered on time and I couldn't ask for a better photographer form my big day. Maurice and I are super thankful.

Profile Picture Lilian, 1/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We met Tony and Valerie through their sister + brother-in-law, who happen to be our close friends ;-)

After seeing their portfolio we decided to work with them, because we really liked the look and feel of their previous projects. We are very pleased that we picked them, everything from A-Z went so smooth!

They both have an eye for detail, are kind, easy to work with and very professional. Even our guests complimented us with them, really nice feedback for us too.

The pictures came out so wonderful, we are SO happy!
We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great photographer duo!

Profile Picture Mary, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Amazing team! Tony and his wife provided top notch customer service throughout the whole process of our wedding. Their professionalism and reliability is incredible. Communication was a key factor for us when booking our vendors and they just exceeded our expectations. We were beyond impressed with the quality and fast delivery of the final product. I would recommend them anytime! Thanks for everything! Great job guys!
-Maria

Profile Picture Maria, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

We got a photo package with TRMV that included the engagement photo shoot as well as the wedding and we are SO happy with how all the pictures came out!! I got so many compliments on our beautiful photos. Tony and his team were great to work with, competitive prices, very responsive, and best of all, we got our pictures back quickly (faster than my friend who got married a month before with another photographer)! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Patricia, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tony and Valerie truly captured our day perfectly. Every time I look at our pics, I can feel every emotion all over again. They were professional, flexible, and truly a joy to work with. Being kind of a control freak, I was truly worried about having our pictures look as natural as possible, and despite my continuous messages, they were very patient and incorporated everything I asked for. Tony and Valerie put my fears aside and let us be ourselves on our big day, every pic captured our raw emotions. They also went above and beyond in providing us with our pictures very quickly after our event. I'm sure they have a ton of events to think about, but their attentiveness and professionalism truly made us feel like their "one and only." If you are trying to decide on a photographer to capture your special day, stop looking now, you've found the best!

Profile Picture Katie, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

TRMV is the photographer you want for your event. We had the pleasure of having Tony & Val capture our wedding day. Their experience and visions are apparent in their photography.
Tony & Val produced the most beautiful pictures of our wedding and managed to capture the essence of the day in a way we could never have imagined. For this, we are eternally grateful. We can't thank them enough and look forward to working with them in all of our future life events.

Profile Picture Diana, 12/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tony is amazing, hands-down! He made my husband and I feel comfortable when we're normally awkward around the camera, which was our first major challenge. He is talented, passionate, and great to work with. Our wedding pictures were absolutely incredible! He heard what was important to me and captured every moment. I am so grateful we found him. Thank you Tony for giving us pictures to help remember our very special day for decades to come. :)

Profile Picture Bonnie, 10/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Valerie & Tony were AMAZING! They are both exactly what my husband and I were looking for in our photographer. They were on time as promised. When they arrived, I was not done getting ready, yet they took it upon themselves to start shooting the venue and details of my wedding. I'm so glad they did because I had an outdoor wedding and by the time ceremony started, it was raining and we had to be moved indoors. Even though the ceremony didn't happen where it was supposed to, they captured the wedding as it should have happened.

They made us feel comfortable and we didn't feel like we were being forced to pose and we just felt so at home shooting with them. They would take the photos they felt would look great, but they also made sure to ask if we had input and preferences.

My photos turned out lovely! They both kept in touch within very reasonable time given our wedding was near the holidays. I am very pleased with the overall service and I would highly recommend this double dream team!

thank you guys!

Profile Picture User6148556, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints

Simply AMAZING!!!! The best photographer in Miami Dade and Broward.
Tony is one of the most friendly and adaptable photographer we could find.
It was truly a pleasure have him caputer our special day as well as several important family events. From our engagement pictures , bridal shower, and wedding day all came out incredible. The dedication, attention to details, and passion for his work shows with every shot. He goes above and beyond to make sure every moment, emotion, and detail is captured in a special way. We would highly recommend him and Valerie to anyone looking for a photographer to capture the moment in a memorable way.

Profile Picture Christiane , 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the engagement photoshoot to the wedding we were so impressed. Very professional and punctual. We received our wedding photos back so fast. The pictures were beyond beautiful and woukdnt have changed a thing!! Couldn't have asked for more!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Couldn't have asked for more! The TRMV team was on time, creative, and on point. They truly made our special day that much more special!

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great job! Highly recommend this photographer.

Profile Picture melissa, 12/1/12, 1 Review