TRMV Photo Reviews

25 Reviews for TRMV Photo

• Christianne

Christianne · Getting married on 01/11/2020

Amazing Experience

Shooting with Tony made my fiancé and I feel at ease and very comfortable which made for exceptional photos for our engagement session! Tony is very professional and most definitely knowledgeable especially when it comes to helping you pinpoint the exact details you dreamed up for your shoot!

Lisa · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely amazing work

I was recommended Tony and his wife for our wedding from a good friend of ours who used them for their wedding and for many other occasions after the wedding. I loved their pictures so I booked Tony for our wedding, especially after hearing his reasonable pricing. I was absolutely blown away by the work him and his wife did. They went above and beyond on our wedding day to make us feel comfortable, get the best shots with so many different angles, and be apart of the special day. I had guests coming up to me raving about how lovely our photographers were at the wedding and even after the wedding and I couldn’t have agreed more. Tony sent us a sneak peak a few weeks later and the pictures were amazing. After receiving all of the photos, I couldn’t help but be amazed again at his work. Him and his wife captured every special moment and the editing was stunning. We got to relive our special day in every single photo - it was like we were in that moment all over again. I highly recommend Tony and his wife for any special occasion. They will not only make you feel comfortable and special, but will capture every single moment of your day so you can have those memories for a lifetime.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Ashley Cappiello · Married on 12/26/2018

Perfect every time!

I feel so lucky to finally have found a photographer as talented as Tony! He makes everyone so comfortable and captures perfect moments that we get to display and remember forever. I consider myself rather picky when it comes to photography, but since we started using Tony, every photo shoot comes out perfect.

Sarah K · Married on 10/20/2018

Engagement/Wedding

Excellent Photographer. Listens and takes into consideration what you are looking for to make your day special. Tony and His wife make an excellent team. They are patient, focused, and detail oriented. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2018

Professional, Talented & Reliable Company-look no further!!

I was feeling incredibly overwhelmed with the days leading to my wedding but luckily, I had Tony and Val as my wedding photographers and wow did they help me feel at ease throughout this whole process. Tony and Val were incredibly professional, on time, communicative, welcoming, creative and talented. They showed us the true meaning of photography and captured the most beautiful moments. Tony and Val made me, my husband, family and friends feel so comfortable. They were extremely friendly and went above and beyond our expectations (and they were pretty high!). We couldn't have asked for a better partner than with TRMV photo. Look no further - book them asap!!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Sharon · Married on 06/03/2018

We just got the pictures from our photo session with Tony and we are in love! He captured the most intimate moments among our family members - brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers and grandchildren. The shots he took captured the familial love and bonds we share, and will forever remind us of this time in our lives. Thank you Tony for your creative eye and professionalism - we're booking another shoot for the other side of the family with you ;)

Sent on 06/11/2018

Gillian · Married on 04/14/2018

Tony and Val are just absolutely amazing. We have been working with Tony and Val for years. Since they shot our engagement photos, they have now become our go to photographers for my entire family. They truly listened to everything we cared about when it came to our wedding day photos. They captured every moment perfectly and didn’t miss any detail. Our photos are just beautiful, it has been difficult to choose which ones to print for display because they are all just breathtaking. They are such a talented team and are so professional to work with. They really make you feel like you have been friends for years not just clients. I have no recommended them to all of my friends who were getting married and they were just as happy as we were with them. I couldn’t recommend Tony and Val more for anyone’s wedding day or any special memory you want to capture.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Lilian · Married on 01/19/2018

Tony and his wife are the best, they make you feel comfortable through it all, he is super funny and his wife is very nice. Their work is delivered on time and I couldn't ask for a better photographer form my big day. Maurice and I are super thankful.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Mary · Married on 04/29/2017

We met Tony and Valerie through their sister + brother-in-law, who happen to be our close friends ;-)

After seeing their portfolio we decided to work with them, because we really liked the look and feel of their previous projects. We are very pleased that we picked them, everything from A-Z went so smooth!

They both have an eye for detail, are kind, easy to work with and very professional. Even our guests complimented us with them, really nice feedback for us too.

The pictures came out so wonderful, we are SO happy!
    We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great photographer duo!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Maria · Married on 03/18/2017

Amazing team! Tony and his wife provided top notch customer service throughout the whole process of our wedding. Their professionalism and reliability is incredible. Communication was a key factor for us when booking our vendors and they just exceeded our expectations. We were beyond impressed with the quality and fast delivery of the final product. I would recommend them anytime! Thanks for everything! Great job guys!
    -Maria

Sent on 05/15/2017

Patricia · Married on 03/18/2017

We got a photo package with TRMV that included the engagement photo shoot as well as the wedding and we are SO happy with how all the pictures came out!! I got so many compliments on our beautiful photos. Tony and his team were great to work with, competitive prices, very responsive, and best of all, we got our pictures back quickly (faster than my friend who got married a month before with another photographer)! Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Katie · Married on 02/04/2017

Tony and Valerie truly captured our day perfectly. Every time I look at our pics, I can feel every emotion all over again. They were professional, flexible, and truly a joy to work with. Being kind of a control freak, I was truly worried about having our pictures look as natural as possible, and despite my continuous messages, they were very patient and incorporated everything I asked for. Tony and Valerie put my fears aside and let us be ourselves on our big day, every pic captured our raw emotions. They also went above and beyond in providing us with our pictures very quickly after our event. I'm sure they have a ton of events to think about, but their attentiveness and professionalism truly made us feel like their "one and only." If you are trying to decide on a photographer to capture your special day, stop looking now, you've found the best!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Diana · Married on 12/23/2016

TRMV is the photographer you want for your event. We had the pleasure of having Tony & Val capture our wedding day. Their experience and visions are apparent in their photography.
    Tony & Val produced the most beautiful pictures of our wedding and managed to capture the essence of the day in a way we could never have imagined. For this, we are eternally grateful. We can't thank them enough and look forward to working with them in all of our future life events.

Sent on 01/22/2017

Bonnie · Married on 10/30/2016

Tony is amazing, hands-down! He made my husband and I feel comfortable when we're normally awkward around the camera, which was our first major challenge. He is talented, passionate, and great to work with. Our wedding pictures were absolutely incredible! He heard what was important to me and captured every moment. I am so grateful we found him. Thank you Tony for giving us pictures to help remember our very special day for decades to come. :)

Sent on 12/09/2016

Destiny · event on 12/20/2015

This was actually for our maternity photos. The quality and detail that went into our photos was amazing!!!! Every bit of them were just beautiful!!! I'm so grateful and will definitely be calling Tony again for more pictures!!!

Sent on 12/25/2015

Valerie & Tony were AMAZING! They are both exactly what my husband and I were looking for in our photographer. They were on time as promised. When they arrived, I was not done getting ready, yet they took it upon themselves to start shooting the venue and details of my wedding. I'm so glad they did because I had an outdoor wedding and by the time ceremony started, it was raining and we had to be moved indoors. Even though the ceremony didn't happen where it was supposed to, they captured the wedding as it should have happened.

They made us feel comfortable and we didn't feel like we were being forced to pose and we just felt so at home shooting with them. They would take the photos they felt would look great, but they also made sure to ask if we had input and preferences.

My photos turned out lovely! They both kept in touch within very reasonable time given our wedding was near the holidays. I am very pleased with the overall service and I would highly recommend this double dream team!

thank you guys!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Christiane · Married on 09/19/2015

Simply AMAZING!!!! The best photographer in Miami Dade and Broward.
    Tony is one of the most friendly and adaptable photographer we could find.
    It was truly a pleasure have him caputer our special day as well as several important family events. From our engagement pictures , bridal shower, and wedding day all came out incredible. The dedication, attention to details, and passion for his work shows with every shot. He goes above and beyond to make sure every moment, emotion, and detail is captured in a special way. We would highly recommend him and Valerie to anyone looking for a photographer to capture the moment in a memorable way.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Danielle · Married on 05/15/2015

From the engagement photoshoot to the wedding we were so impressed. Very professional and punctual. We received our wedding photos back so fast. The pictures were beyond beautiful and woukdnt have changed a thing!! Couldn't have asked for more!

Jenna · Married on 05/03/2015

Couldn't have asked for more! The TRMV team was on time, creative, and on point. They truly made our special day that much more special!

Melissa · event on 04/27/2015

Tony was amazing to work with very professional! Will definitely use him for all my photography needs for the rest of my life! Trmv does amazing and beautiful work, great turnaround for your pictures, has great customer service and reasonably priced!

Sent on 07/04/2015

Jennifer · event on 04/12/2015

(Baby & family shoot) I had the pleasure of having my daughters Easter photoshoot done by TRMV in April. My daughter was 4 months at the time. They were very professional and creative. They helped me choose the location and time best for good lighting. I loved every single picture taken! They all came out crisp clear and with great lighting. They did an amazing job capturing the baby's smiles and silly faces. We got a couple family shots as well which came out great! All memories that I will cherish forever. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of a photographer!

Sent on 07/04/2015

Licha · event on 03/08/2015

Tony and Valerie from TRMV photo took family photos for us in December and they came out so wonderfully that we couldn't wait for them to capture our baby story. They photographed our baby shower in March, and though it was a rainy day, our pictures came out beautifully. Our pictures don't seem forced or staged and they managed to capture every priceless memory with our friends and family . A couple of months after the shower, we met again and TRMV did my maternity photos at 39 weeks pregnant. I was HUGE and felt like a whale but my photographers made the experience so enjoyable. They were super flexible and there was no stress involved! They suggested the location and told me how to pose. The pictures are artistic and creative (not just your average, cliche maternity photos!). I felt so comfortable the entire time and my photos are flawless. I have received so many compliments on all of my pictures. If you're looking for gorgeous photographs, TRMV is the way to go!

Sara · event on 08/14/2014

Hands down the most professional, educated, courteous and prompt photographers I've had the pleasure of working with! I always recommend them! These two are amazing! They never seize to amaze me with all the awesome work they do! I must say they keep me coming back!
    -Birthday Party Photo-shoot ( My nephew never smiles and its so hard to get a good picture! Tony made sure to make him smile and captured the most amazing pictures of him! :)
    This dynamic duo works so well with kids!!!
    - Pregnancy Photo-Shoot
    - Gender Reveal Photo-shoot

Sent on 07/06/2015

melissa · Married on 12/01/2012

Great job! Highly recommend this photographer.

• Alexandria & Jeff

Alexandria & Jeff · Married on 01/23/2015

Holiday Family Photoshoot

The evening we received our family pictures back from Tony, I could not help to just sit and cry at how full my heart was that our family pictures were finally captured exactly representing who we are as a family. Tony had such great patience with us ( toddler involved ha ha), his personality was warm, welcoming and made the nervousness and anxiety put to ease! We could not have been any more happier with the service and quality of the photo shoot and photoa themselves! Thank you again Tony for fulfilling my visions !