TRK Photography Reviews

TRK Photography 5
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 07/26/2019

Creative and flexible

Tiffany and Heather were awesome from start to finish. They were on top of everything and constantly snapping pics. We very much appreciated her giving us direction on where to look, how to position our bodies, so that everyone looked great in the pictures. She was the first vendor I hired after I picked the venue and so glad that I booked her. Can’t wait to see the pics!!!!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Perreras · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful work!!!!

Trk did an amazing job on our Wedding Day!!!! They captured the most beautiful moments and made everyone feel so comfortable. Tiffany and Alicia made sure they got every detail that mattered to us and we’re so creative with every shot. Their work is simply beautiful.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Pam

Pam · Married on 01/04/2019

Above and Beyond!

Tiffany and Alicia were amazing! Right from the first contact, Tiffany really made an impression on us. We had little knowledge about wedding planning and photography and she really made us feel comfortable by talking with us explaining FAQ about photography, etc. Amazing communication, professionalism, and efficiency. She helped us put a timeline together for the day, but was relaxed and open to any suggestions or requests we had. So happy we chose TRK! Cannot wait to see our photos! Thanks again!!!!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Melissa · Married on 11/03/2018

Trk is amazing

TRK photography is THE BEST!! Booking them for our wedding was the best decision. Our engagement photos are breathtaking and our wedding are even better! We are very blessed to have Tiffany capture our wedding. She captured every moment perfectly. Tiffany is very sweet. Also she was so willing to come out to the venue and do a walkthrough to check where all the good lighting and spots for the photos would be before the wedding day. She even sat down with us and made a timeline, making sure we photographed all our family and friends. She is a very hard worker and her work shows her passion for what she does. Thank you Tiffany!!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Melany · Married on 07/14/2018

Tiffany was a complete joy to work with. She shot our wedding day in Ann Arbor, MI. Prior to the wedding we connected via phone/email. Not having gone through the wedding process before, she lent her knowledge and expertise and made my husband and I very comfortable and well taken care of on our special day. With all the moving parts of a wedding, she didn't miss a beat and captured so many amazing moments that we will cherish forever. She is a true professional. We HIGHLY recommend TRK Photography!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Kate · Married on 06/19/2018

Tiffany definitely carries a little higher price but is worth every penny. Every picture turned out absolutely gorgeous and she and her crew were super cool and easy to work with. She definitely knows her way with colors and did our sunset wedding beautifully. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Christine · Married on 05/12/2018

I can't even put into words how happy I am with my wedding photos! Tiffany & her team are absolutely incredible! They put so much time into learning what I wished for and they executed my vision beautifully. Tiffany and her team are creative, energetic and fun! At the wedding, they were able to stay in the background, yet capture the biggest moments as if they were right in the center of our ceremony. I loved their photo ideas and their ability to capture my guests and I from the best angles. The colors in our wedding photos are rich and vibrant and we received all our photos so quickly after the wedding. I feel so blessed and lucky that my wedding was photographed by Tiffany and her team!

TRK Photography 6
    TRK Photography 7
    TRK Photography 8
    Sent on 06/09/2018

Cassie · Married on 04/07/2018

Tiffany was an amazing person to work with from start to finish for our wedding photos at the Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club. She understood our vision perfectly and was very organized during the day of in terms of getting family members and our bridal party where they needed to be and when with ease. I would highly recommend Tiffany and her team and look forward to future life opportunities to work with her!

TRK Photography 9
    TRK Photography 10
    TRK Photography 11
    TRK Photography 12
    TRK Photography 13
    TRK Photography 14
    Sent on 05/07/2018

Chelsea · Married on 02/10/2018

TIFFANY AND TEAM ARE AWESOME!!!
    We are so blessed and lucky to have had TRK Photography capture the best day of our lives. Tiffany was very responsive and really helped ease any pre-wedding stress. We had a blast shooting our engagement shoot. She also helped me create a timeline for the day of which I appreciated so much. On the day of the wedding, Tiffany and her second absolutely killed it! She is a hard worker and on top of that, coolest and sweetest person.
    Thank you Tiffany and TRK Photography team. <3

TRK Photography 22
    TRK Photography 23
    Sent on 03/19/2018

Chelsey · Married on 10/27/2017

Wow, where to start! After my very first call with Tiffany, I hung up the phone and felt like "Wow, I want to be friends with this girl!" It was that moment that we clicked and I knew TRK would be perfect for my big day! Tiffany was very professional and responsive throughout the entire planning process. We jumped on the phone multiple times ensuring we were always on the same page and on each call, I felt her sincerity when asking how I was doing and feeling. I could not recommend TRK enough for any of your photography needs and if you do have the pleasure of working with Tiffany, which I hope you do, I assure you will walk away feeling so happy and satisfied with her work! WE WILL BE USING TRK PHOTOGRAPHY AGAIN!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/07/2017

Tiffany was absolutely fabulous! We are still on Cloud 9 from our big day and she was such a huge part of that. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She captured every single moment of our wedding and the pictures are stunning!!! I would recommend her to any bride, both near and far. Tiffany & Christine, Thank you!! Love Chris & Kelly

Sent on 11/06/2017

Michelle · Married on 06/10/2017

Tiffany and her team were more than spectacular! She is always easy to work with and the pictures she returns are amazing! Hands down best photographer we have ever worked with!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2017

Tiffany was fantastic! She was so easy and fun to work with and the pictures are amazing!!

Sent on 07/20/2017

kaylie · Married on 05/13/2017

TRK Photography is absolutely, and hands down, the best photographer. Tiffany and Christina are so incredibly kind, understanding, and fun to work with for our wedding- we couldn't have chosen a better photographer or team, and wouldn't have gotten through the day without them! We felt instantly at peace, relaxed, and ourselves with Tiffany and Christina (due to their amazing and charming selves that made us feel that way!)- and it shows in our photos!

They truly went above and beyond on our wedding day/engagement; from insuring were having an amazing time, to helping us handle situations, to make sure we were okay, hydrated, etc, they truly looked out for us....and delivered us stunning photos that I can't wait to get printed. They listened to what we wanted aesthetically (and nailed it), and provided amazing wisdom and guidance throughout the whole wedding planning that was worth it's weight in gold.

It was so amazing to have TRK there as our photographer; we have beautiful photos that just highlight the love from our family and friends from our wedding. While we genuinely tried to drink in every moment it did fly by, and having these photographs to look back on and remember the magic is priceless.

We hope everybody chooses TRK Photography, for every event and occasion, and we're hoping making the travel back to Florida for our future "milestones", so Tiffany can capture them. Thank you TRK for making our wedding so magical- we couldn't have asked for anybody better!

Sent on 07/24/2017

jenny · Married on 01/14/2017

Absolutely wonderful...Tiffany was great to work with from beginning to end. I provided zero direction, and both photographers went to work - capturing EVERYTHING, while I enjoyed my day - paying great attention to detail...even the thank you note and packaging of photos was wonderful. I couldn't imagine a better photographer to work with - worth every penny!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Darci · Married on 12/03/2016

TRK Photography is simply the best. Tiffany will work with you and make sure everything is perfect. They are truly incredible and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer throughout the stresses of getting married. You don't have to worry about anything with TRK. Tiffany at TRK was the first vendor I met when planning my wedding. I felt very comfortable with her from the moment I met her. She takes pride in digging up your story and asking specific details to make sure that the biggest day of your life comes true and is real! Looking back on my wedding day and looking through my finished photos, I know I wouldn't have wanted anyone else!

Sent on 01/10/2017

ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

Kelly and Christine were so great to work with! I couldn't have asked for a greater team . They made me, my husband, and my entire bridal party/ guests feel so comfortable throughout the day. I am in LOVE with our wedding photos and only wish we could relive the entire day all over again. Thank you Tiffany for the best day ever !!!

Sent on 11/13/2016

My fiancé and I had an amazing time with the photographer! She was so much fun to work with and the end product was amazing.

Sent on 09/15/2015

TRK was amazing! Tiffany was extremely professional and easy to work with. I live out of state but we easily planned over the phone and via email. She made me feel very comfortable and gave great tips on flattering poses. The wedding day went by so fast and I couldn't remember if we got pictures of certain things. But when I got our pictures back, we were blown away. TRK captured beautiful moments of us and our guests. They were fantastic and I'd recommend TRK to everyone!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Liz · Married on 01/23/2016

TRK Photography doesn't use a cookie cutting approach when it comes to their work; it was important to my spouse and I that the photographer took the time to learn our story, and Tiffany paid close attention to what was important to us. We traveled from Georgia for our engagement photos, and she made the trip up to Savannah to capture our wedding weekend. With her unique style and creative personality, her work is timeless and she makes it look effortless! Our personal favorites are the close-ups of items which would have went unnoticed otherwise, as well as the candid photos to help us relive our most memorable day! My husband and I look forward to having Tiffany capture all the special moments life will bring our way!

Sent on 02/15/2016

We had a great experience working with TRK Photography. The pictures turned out even better than expected! My husband and I are not into posing for pictures and TRK was great at capturing natural moments. I would highly recommend TRK to anyone in Florida. The wedding goes by so fast, but we get to relive every moment all over again!

Tiffany · Married on 12/12/2015

TRK Photography exceeded all our expectations! Their artistic talent and professionalism was very impressive. My husband and I are thrilled to have such beautiful pictures which captured every moment of our special day! We highly recommend their services and couldn't be any happier with our entire experience with TRK Photography.

Kara · Married on 11/14/2015

I was a bride, from out of state, looking for a photographer when I found TRK Photography on WeddingWire. After spending 3 HOURS browsing through the vendor list from my search, their website and wedding portfolios were the breath of fresh air I needed! Through our communication leading up to our wedding, we were put at ease with Tiffany's professionalism and understanding of clients' (our) needs. She knew what I needed before I did! They're not ones to pressure you into the most expensive package. Truly invested in you as a person and capturing your special day. Telling the story as it happened to create memories for a lifetime. I could not be happier with the shots we got. What you see is what you get (and I mean this in the most positive way!). Her work is stunning and your pictures will be also. She's so easy to be around and collected while working a wedding. I'd hire her again in a heartbeat!

Lisa · Married on 05/03/2015

While we had a very intimate/small ceremony, Tiffany was so easy to work with and has such a unique perspective in her picture taking. We love the shots! Thank you Tiffany for your contribution to our special day!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Cassandra · Married on 04/11/2015

Going into this whole wedding planning process, the first thing I knew I wanted was an awesome photographer and I am so so so happy I went with TRK. I hired TRK photography to do both my engagement and wedding photos and I absolutely loved them!! Tiffany is an awesome photographer. She makes you feel comfortable during the shoot and the photos turned out absolutely amazing! I will definitely recommend TRK to everyone I know. It was definitely money very well spent

Sent on 05/29/2015