Trivion Photography Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 7 Reviews
View more information

• Kristine
    Kristine N. Married on 09/28/2019

My wedding photos turned out beautiful!

Hai Le and his wife Linh are crazy amazing photographers! They are incredibly good at what they do and they are fabulous people on top of it. These two work hard to grab every shot and captured moments of my wedding that I will cherish forever. When I saw our photos for the first time, I was brought to tears over how beautiful they turned out. They captured every emotion! We are thrilled that we choose Trivion Photography and I highly recommend them to anyone. You couldn't find a more professional, creative, and accommodating photographer than Hai and Linh. We appreciate them so much!
  • Jialing
    Jialing Married on 01/12/2019

Professional, nice to work with, great photo.

I am really happy to use Trivion as my engagement and wedding photographer. Hai is really professional, will give you idea for your post and even show you, and also know how to present a good picture.
    Trong N. Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding photo sessions

It was very fun and relaxing working with this dynamic duo. From brainstorming to capturing our ideas for the poses we wanted, they went above and beyond. Would HIGHHLY recommend!!😍
    Kendra Married on 11/10/2017

Trivion Photography

Thank you Trivion photography for all the beautiful pictures, you just made our wedding more memorable when I look at my picture albums. I love all the natural candid pose you took of me even though I'm totally not a photogenic person. Thank you for coming out early to our morning tea ceremony, your flexibility is greatly appreciated by our guests. You and your wife are great , I will definitely recommend you to my friends.
    Jennifer Married on 08/12/2017

Amazing work

Let me first start out by saying Trivion Photography has exceeded my every expectation. Their photographers Hai and Linh are very friendly, kind, and professional. My wedding photos and album took my breath away because of the amazing, artistic, and high quality work. They made me feel so comfortable and photogenic although I had never felt that way before. I would recommend Trivion Photography to everyone.
  • Maria
    Maria Married on 09/06/2019

Amazing and Beautiful Wedding photos

We absolutely loved every single one of our photos from our wedding. Trivion photography is truly one of the bests photographers out there . We couldn’t thank this team enough for all of the amazing photos we have to remember our wedding our special day .
    Anna N. Married on 10/13/2018

Exceeded our expectations!

My husband and I were pleased with the wedding photos we got back from Hai and his wife. They did a wonderful job capturing our candid moments at the ceremony and were professional and prompt to each event. I would highly recommend this duo team.