Trivino Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Jennifer
    Jennifer E. Getting married on 07/10/2023

Memorable Events

I have had the opportunity to attend two events that utilized this company. From the music selection to event coordination, the crew seemed to have taken considerable effort into making everything a memorable event. Whenever I plan to have my wedding in TX I will be contacting them first!
  • David
    David P. Getting married on 04/03/2023

Happy Day made Happier

They provided awesome service and were extremely flexible with any changes due to the pandemic. They never complained once and always had a smile on their faces thanks for an awesome day.
    Nydia G. Getting married on 08/03/2022

Affordable & phenomenal!

We hired Trivino Entertainment as our day of coordinator (Maria) and DJ services - Maria was AMAZING! Maria was energetic, professional, prompt, flexible, & readily available. She went above and beyond on making sure our wedding day went PERFECT! Also we want to THANK the DJ! He did a PHENOMENAL job! He listened to ALL of our requests and his playlist was AMAZING! I can't thank your team enough for helping us with our special day! Thanks to Trivino Entertainment we had the wedding of our dreams!
  • Raul
    Raul H. Getting married on 03/08/2022

Covid 19 wedding

Trivino Entertainment was hired for our wedding, both ceremony and reception. This duo did an excellent job at keeping everything on schedule. They are very organized. Besides the outstanding organization, the sound quality and lighting was more than we could have asked for. They know how to feel out the crowd and play music accordingly to the mood at the time. They even made a some announcements for us in spanish for family members who are spanish speaking only which made the night even more special. We HIGHLY recommend DJ Trivino for your wedding or any other important event!
    Kevin Married on 09/04/2021

Andrew DJ’d our wedding and did a fantastic job!

Andrew was great in every way possible. Highly recommended
  • Deanna
    Deanna G. Married on 08/13/2021

Fun and professional couple

He’s the DJ and she operates the photo booth, and they are both amazing at what they do. They bring so much energy and it really helps get the guests on their feet.
  • Emily
    Emily S. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing dj!

I loved working with Maria and Andrew. They were very helpful in helping me with a timeline and figuring out music choices. I am still getting compliments on how well the music was and how much fun the wedding was in general and I attribute this to Maria and Andrew. The guests spent a lot of time outside and enjoyed the lawn games as well!
  • JONATHAN
    Jonathan Married on 06/04/2021

Very professional, fun, and engaging

Great balance and creativity with music selection. They are very attentive and accomodating to all requests. To have the selection of large scale games is amazing!
    Andrew Married on 04/18/2021

Amazing Event!

Amazing doesn’t cover how great they were! Very wide range of music and games for all to enjoy. Professional from start to finish and helpful along the whole way with answering questions. Definitely would recommend!
    Rosamary A. Married on 04/18/2021

Memorable and not stressful

Trivino Entertainment went above and beyond our expectations our guests loved the music and the games. My personal favorite was the photo booth I will never forget the best day of my life. They were so professional yet so casual it felt as if they were part of the family everything just flowed the energy was positive and lively. They took care of their part I didn’t have to worry about anything made it easy for me to enjoy our day.
    Emmanuel Married on 04/10/2021

Amazing DJ!

This was definitely a process we were hoping would go well and it went WAYYY better than expected. Andrew and his team were on it! They made sure we were on time with everything, played all the music we wanted! The photo booth was a hit with everyone! You know someone loves their job when they’re the DJ and you see them dancing up at the DJ booth! They are a must hire! We will hire them again for sure!
    Emmanuel E. Married on 04/10/2021

Amazing DJ!

Sebastian C. Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing coordination and delivery. These guys are professional , Fun and friendly. I highly reccomend them. These guys took alot of pressure off planning for the wedding. They are very familiar with all that comes with planning the big day so they go above and beyond to exceed expectations and ease off the stress of planning for a wedding.
    Marissa P. Married on 03/21/2021

Perfect Day

Best vendor decision I made! Hands down, Trivino entertainment is so amazing! They are a one stop shop, they have everything you could ever need or want. Including wedding coordinator services, DJ, up lighting services, photo booth, lawn games and are so accommodating. In fact, at the last minute I found out my venue required bussers and Maria did the research and found an amazing bussing service for us.
    Maria is extremely attentive and above all is so caring and genuinely cares about your big day! She makes the wedding planning seem less stressful and more enjoyable. I can’t even tell you how many times she came in clutch with her over the top services and always thinking of the little details I would’ve totally forgot about. From cake cutting, to emergency dress accidents. She treated us like family and made sure nothing went wrong on our big day. We owe her and her husband so much for making our day so perfect. Thank you Trivino Entertainment, we are forever grateful!
    Cody O. Married on 03/21/2021

Amazing Coordination, beautiful decoration, KILLER communication

I had the pleasure of working with Maria & Andrew and their team for a beautiful wedding at Canyonwood Ridge and my team and I can not say enough good stuff about how amazing they are from setup to tear down they had flawless execution! They ran the events throughout the wedding seamlessly and stayed in constant communication with our photo and video team! We were able to get some really amazing photos and videos due to having a killer coordination team on our side! Not to mention that Maria has such an amazing eye for decorations!!
    Bobby B. Married on 03/13/2021

Thank you!

Our wedding was filled with joy and love, and WeddingWire made our special day complete. Thank you for everything!
    Bobby B. Married on 03/13/2021

Thank you!

Kristin M. Married on 01/10/2021

A great time

They brought patience and good energy.
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 11/14/2020

Excellent customer service

They were very accommodating with my circumstances. Very attentive and understanding. Was very pleased!!
  • Y
    Yvette C. Married on 11/14/2020

You can’t go wrong with them!

TRIVINO entertainment is amazing! VERY EASY TO WORK WITH! You can tell they love what they do.

They will work with any genre
    We went from full on Spanish to full on English
    & photo booth quality is awesome!

Thank You Maria & Andrew!
  • Margaux
    Margaux P. Married on 11/14/2020

Best DJ Ever!

We hired Maria & her husband with their company Trivino Entertainment for our wedding last month and we are so glad we did. Maria was so easy to communicate and coordinate with. She was very thorough in making sure we got what we wanted and if I had any questions she would be quick to respond. I had a couple requests and they were more than happy to make those requests work. Come wedding day, their set up was perfect and the music that they played flowed so well and we enjoyed everything they played based off of our music preference list we sent them. They also set up a photobooth which our guests absolutely loved! They also custom made us our own giant Jenga set with our name and date engraved!! We absolutely love our keepsake! If you're looking for an amazing, and worthwhile DJ, look no further! Trivino Entertainment can do it all! Thank you guys so much for everything!
    Alexandra V. Married on 11/13/2020

Amazing! Loved the service!

They were extremely professional and had everything I asked for! I definitely recommend them and will be using them for my next event!
    Salena G. Married on 11/12/2020

Amazing Vendor!

Trivino Entertainment does such an amazing job! Maria is the sweetest! I am immensely grateful for her assistance in making the planning process smooth. Andru is a great Dj!!! He sure knows how to keep everyone engaged and entertained with music and games (giant sized versions of some of my favorite childhood games). They are such an amazing power couple and offer so much for other couples big days! I HIGHLY recommend Trivino Entertainment for your events!
  • F
    Fert W. Married on 11/01/2020

Awesome DJ

"I can't say enough about how fabulous the DJ was at our wedding. The DJ was AWESOME... he got the crowd going, stayed true to our playlist, and there wasn't any of the cheesy DJ talking you so often experience at other weddings. I received many compliments from our guests on how great the music sounded and how amazing the DJ's was.