Trisha Marie Photography Reviews

Trisha Marie Photography 5
Trisha Marie Photography 6
Trisha Marie Photography 7
  • User6203226 · Recently married

Trisha did any amazing job!!! Highly recommend!

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2018

I was very happy to have Trisha photograph my wedding. She was great to work with beforehand, on the big day, and the photographs we got were Amazing! She was very experienced, professional, and we received many compliments on our pictures. I would 100% recommend her to others.

• emsker

Emily · Married on 09/23/2017

I loved working with Trisha! She was so helpful and friendly, and our pictures are so beautiful! She far exceeded my expectations, and I am so glad that she was able to bless us with her talent at capturing the all the special moments at our wedding. Looking through the pictures she took brings so many happy memories.

Trisha Marie Photography 8
    Trisha Marie Photography 9
    Trisha Marie Photography 10

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2017

We absolutely loved Trisha, and our pictures were perfect! :)

Carrie · Married on 06/02/2017

Trisha was amazing to work she made it fun and easy on a already stressful day. We absolutely love our pictures and have more than enough to choose from. I appreciated that she allows the bride and groom to create their own package that works for them. We were able to have her present for all of the important events that we wanted pictueres of.I would 100% recommend her for anyone looking for a photographer!!

Mary · Married on 04/15/2017

About a year or so before my husband and I were married, I was able to be in my friends' wedding. Trisha was their photographer, and I saw the end results of her work and was impressed! My husband I decided we wanted her to take our wedding photos as well! We were blown away by the amazing job she did! Thank you Trisha!

Trisha Marie Photography 11
    Trisha Marie Photography 12

Ta'Shara · Married on 01/28/2017

Trisha was an amazing photographer and we would highly recommend her.

She has such a gift and it was wonderful being able to have her capture our wedding. She made sure to get in contact multiple times before our wedding so that we were all on the same page. It really eased our stress and we are so grateful for not only her professionalism, but her kindness.

After the wedding, she promptly delivered our photos only a month after our wedding (we did get to see sneak peaks on social media as well). We were so impressed and shocked by how quickly she was able to get our photos to us. The only thing more impressive were the beautiful photos. Trisha managed to capture the perfect amount of staged and candid photos plus the little detail shots.

My husband and I had recently graduated college and we did not have the largest budget. We wanted to spend money on someone to capture the memories, but we didn't want the entire budget of our wedding to go towards that. Trisha is true value. She gave us such amazing quality. She had flexible packages to meet and work with a variety of budgets and that flexibility was so wonderful.

Overall, we can't recommend Trisha enough!

Trisha Marie Photography 13
    Trisha Marie Photography 14
    Trisha Marie Photography 15
    Trisha Marie Photography 16
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/08/2016

Trisha was so amazing!!! I fell in love with her pictures before booking with her, because photos were one of the most important thing to me for the day. She did our engagement pictures as part of our package, and after we got those done, I knew I had made the right choice in booking with her. She's so friendly, down to earth, and accommodating. She just felt like another one of the girls on the day of the wedding because she's so easy to be around. I have seen one of the pictures she has done so far of the wedding and it's absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to see the rest. A lot of other photographers charge way more than she does, with less quality that Trisha is able to do. I highly recommend Trisha Marie Photography for your photography needs! I was highly impressed!!!

Trisha was great and easy to work with. The option to also have a second photographer within our budget made this a can't miss option.

ashley · Married on 07/16/2016

Trisha was great! We just got our pictures back today and she captured soooo many great memories. She responded promptly to every email question and was so easy to work with. She even dealt with my somtimes overbearing siblings with grace:) I can't stop looking at the photos! one of my favorite pics she took was when we were walking back to the reception and she had us stop to snap a couple more pics with a beautiful backdrop of evergreen trees. She has an eye for what she does. I can't thank her enough for the amount of pictures and quality.

Tillie · Married on 07/10/2016

Trisha did a great job photographing our wedding. She always was right in the action without being intrusive. She wore a nice black dress and blended into the event nicely. She took family photos in less than 10 minutes which is EXCELLENT when Mom wants to go back and mingle with the guests! Trisha was full of ideas for photo for the bridal party and my now husband and I. She was also willing to listen to our ideas!

My husband and I are looking forward to seeing the pictures in a few weeks.!

Alisha · Married on 05/21/2016

She has such a great eye and will find that shot you didn't know you had in you. Very easy to work with and open to ideas to incorporate to make any session perfect. We had our engagement photos and wedding photos done and they both turned out fantastic!! I was thrilled with the quality and the attention to detail she put into them.

Stephanie · Married on 04/30/2016

We were VERY impressed with the price and quality of the pictures! Trisha took beautiful pictures :)

• W

Wendi · Married on 07/15/2017

Trisha did a wonderful job with our engagement photos and our wedding photos. She had great ideas for pictures and was flexible and easy to work with!

Jackie · Married on 05/21/2016

We've only seen one picture of the wedding and it was fabulous! Their engagement pictures were beautiful! Trisha is fun,easy going and easy to work with.

Kristi · Married on 05/31/2014

She was great to work with! I asked so many questions before my wedding, and she responded quickly, assuring me that she was mostly concerned with getting me just what I wanted for my photos, rather than sticking to a hard time limit/photo limit, etc. Working with her was very relaxed, and it was less like a job and work and more of a comfortable and fun time. I will be going back to her for my future photography needs!