Trisha Keeler Photography Reviews

Trisha Keeler Photography 6
Trisha Keeler Photography 7
  • O

Olesya · Married on 08/18/2018

Photographers are probably the most important vendors you select. They are right there next to you while getting ready, during the ceremony, group and couple portraits, and the reception. Trisha and Annie were a huge pleasure to work with, and made our wedding that much more perfect. Ahead of the wedding, Trisha was clear and responsive in emails, and took time to go over a planning form to get to know your relationship, families, and wedding vibe/plans. On the day of, they arrived on time, ready to work, with an extremely friendly and easygoing attitude. Most impressively, they memorized each one of my 9 bridesmaids’ names/faces which allowed for much more efficient picture taking. Throughout the day and night, they were ready to help with everything they could in order to make my day easier. While photographing, they helped with things like placement and lining up, but allowed your natural feelings and emotions shine through. No staged or fake looking photos here! We had 19 people in our bridal party, and many family members to take pictures with. They made it all a fun breeze. Now that we have our photos back, we can say for certainty they have an incredible eye, perfect talent, and impeccable work ethic. Turnover time was also quite fast - just over a month. We would recommend Trisha Keeler Photography to any couple for their wedding.

Trisha Keeler Photography 8
    Trisha Keeler Photography 14
    Trisha Keeler Photography 15
    Trisha Keeler Photography 16

Alaina · Married on 07/21/2018

I can't say enough wonderful things about Trisha and her assistant Annie! Booking Trisha Keeler Photography is definitely one of the best decisions we made when it came to our wedding. From fixing a groomsman's broken button on his tuxedo to bobby pinning my veil into my hair, both Trisha and Annie went above and beyond to keep everyone happy and calm, and make our wedding day absolutely perfect. The pictures came out absolutely stunning- I have received so many compliments on them! You will not regret booking Trisha for your wedding day!

Trisha Keeler Photography 17

Allison · Married on 06/23/2018

Trisha shot our engagement and wedding and the photos came out amazing. She has a knack for capturing the candid moments and letting people be natural. She is communicative and prepares very well for your day. Her questionnaire impressed me and it turned out to be useful for both her and I. My mother-in-law was impressed that she knew everyone's names while we were doing the formal family photos. I found it useful to narrow down what moments I wanted captured. Her delivery of the photos was timely and convenient. We can download our photos whenever we want for free, and there's an option to order hard copies through her system.

Trisha Keeler Photography 18
    Trisha Keeler Photography 19
    Trisha Keeler Photography 20
    Trisha Keeler Photography 21

Erin · Married on 05/19/2018

Trisha and her sister made my photos look perfect and wonderful even thought it rained all day. Need I say more? Not only does Trisha create beautiful photos but she is also a really nice person and very easy to work with. You will end up spending all day with your photographer, so it helps if you like them! And Trisha rules! Highly, highly recommended.

Trisha Keeler Photography 22

Kelsey · Married on 10/21/2017

Trisha and her sister, Annie, were absolutely amazing! From our very first meeting with Trisha, we instantly felt comfortable with her and trusted her to make our wedding picture dreams come true. She is professional, knowledgeable, flexible, and extremely talented. She had a specific timeline of what pictures were going to happen when, so that we did not have to worry about that the day of our wedding and so that my husband and I could enjoy the day! Not only do they know what to do behind the camera, but they have so much experience with weddings and formal events, that they were very helpful with other things as well. For instance, Annie held my shoes the entire time we were taking pictures and Trisha helped me put my veil back in when it fell out getting out of the limo! They are the best! We can't say enough positive things about this dynamic duo! We HIGHLY recommend Trisha Keeler Photography for any occasion!

Trisha Keeler Photography 23
    Trisha Keeler Photography 24

Betsy · Married on 10/07/2017

Trisha was incredible to work and went above and beyond what was required of her. The photos were stunning and she really seemed to have been everywhere all at once because there are shots of every single moment of our entire day. There were photos in the final gallery that surprised me because I had no idea that the camera was even on me.

Trisha Keeler Photography 25
    Trisha Keeler Photography 26

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2017

Trisha was an absolute pleasure to work with. I can't possibly say enough positive things. She was very organized leading up to the event. Making sure she knew what shots were important to us and asking what parts of the day my husband and I were most excited about so she could capture those aspects. Both Trisha and her sister (who worked as the assistant) were extremely personable, calm, and reassuring. It ended up raining during the time we were supposed to take photos. She helped identify a rain plan and made sure we still got the outdoor look that we wanted. When it stopped raining she even re-took shots outside so we could have both. I will absolutely be using her for any professional photography we have in the future and would HIGHLY recommend working with her!

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

No written review does Trisha and Annie enough justice! They are a superstar team and hiring Trisha was the best decision my husband and I made during wedding planning! As someone with a photography background, photos were top on my wedding priorities list! Before meeting with Trisha, her style, creative eye, and ability to capture the most precious and intimate moments were impressive! Upon meeting with her, we knew she was the photographer for us! Laid back, extremely easy to talk to, and yet wise and professional beyond her years. Throughout planning she was a quick email away, always answering questions about wedding timelines or other vendors she recommends, even reaching out unprompted to see how things were going and if she could help with anything. On the day of our wedding, which was her first wedding anniversary might I add, Trisha, and her sister (and second shooter) Annie, showed up calm, cool, collected and ready to get the show on the road! Trisha and Annie were prepared for anything and everything: sewing kit, bobby pins, you name it Trisha knew how to handle it! Trisha also already knew the names of our immediate family and members of our bridal party and understood our unique family dynamics. I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Trisha and Annie! They went above and beyond to guide our day to be the absolute best, all while capturing it with their talented eye!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! We have amazing memories and photographs that we will cherish forever!

Trisha Keeler Photography 27
    Trisha Keeler Photography 28

Miriam · Married on 09/23/2017

I'm recommending Trisha to every single person that I know needs a photographer. From the day we met her, Trisha was flexible, kind, and very helpful. And patient! We were the worst at wedding planning, and Trisha helped us with our indecisiveness and general lack of wedding knowledge. She's so organized that she inspired us to get our act together and have a clear plan for the day.

On our wedding day Trisha impressed everyone else as well. She knew the names of our VIPs, which was so impressive! And her sister Annie was just as lovely and helpful. Again, we are extremely indecisive people, and the day of they guided us and made us feel at ease which is something that made our wedding day even better. Even before we got our photos, we knew Trisha was our favorite vendor and were just so grateful that we had her for our wedding.

The photos were amazing. She captured us at our happiest, and we will always be eternally grateful for having these photos to remember our best day.

Jenna · Married on 09/02/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Trisha Keeler!!! Trisha is truly like a wedding day coordinator - photographer combo!! She so kindly met with me months before the wedding and listened to all the details of our vision. She arrived an hour early to set up and photograph my girls and I. Her assistant, Annie did double duty with the groomsmen. While we were getting ready, Trisha was there to help me get dressed, offer scissors, and ran around orchestrating where everyone needed to be. She kept us all calm and worked so well with every single vendor at the venue. She somehow memorized all SEVENTEEN of our bridesmaids and groomsmens names and remembered who the members of our family were for important photos. During the evening, she kept us on track and made sure to snap those important photos we had discussed. She has an amazing instagram that I stalked the whole year before our wedding, so I was able to see every weekend the beautiful shots she was taking for other couples! Check out her instagram @trishakeelerphoto and you will see her AMAZING work!! I cannot recommend her more! - All Our Love, Donny and Jenna Mitchell

Kelley · Married on 08/12/2017

Trisha was absolutely amazing!! She not only was so sweet and easy to work with, but she also captured beautiful photos of our wedding day.

Brian · Married on 08/11/2017

One of the best decisions I made for our wedding was hiring Trisha! She is an incredible photographer with a great personality and produces fantastic photos. She did an onsite visit to the venue with us to ensure everything would go smoothly the day of the wedding. The day of it was a pleasure working with her. She was great at organizing shots and being personable with our families. I never thought I'd get so many compliments about the photographers directly after the wedding just off of how great they were to work with! Her assistant Annie is a pleasure to have around. It is so important to connect with your photographer on a personal level and we were able to do that with them. I also need to mention that we got our photos incredibly quick. I couldn't believe it when I got the e-mail that our gallery was ready. And the photos aren't rushed at all. They all look great! Worth every penny!

Lauren · Married on 08/05/2017

I honestly do not know where to begin...it has been three months since our wedding and I am still speechless! Trisha's talent far exceeded our expectations and wildest dreams. She is a class act, beyond warm (allowing for you to instantly feel comfortable in front of the camera!) and to put it simply, has a knack for capturing the most magical moments of your big day. MULTIPLE guests of mine said, "I loved how unobtrusive your photographer was...she blended into your day!" And that's what we wanted! I've been to/been in far too many weddings where photographers are pushy/get in the way or even block views of guests to capture moments. Not Trisha...and trust me, she still captures e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g, if not more. Plus, so many of my favorite people now have gorgeous portraits with their significant others/candids with loved ones because she took the time to watch me and my husband's interactions and determine who really meant the most to us. Perfect example of Trisha's epicness: She brought cut up fruit, veggies and other snacks with her in a cooler and gave them to me in the car post-first look, knowing I was too nervous to eat all morning. Thoughtful and generous, while being beyond professional and a sheer talent.

Our relationship started with Trisha about 9 months prior to our wedding day when she captured out engagement shoot. She was an absolute gem with our not-so-well-behaved dog and honestly I highly recommend you lock her down for both shoots because we cherish those images of pure engagement high bliss. They made for perfect save the dates and other pre-wedding needs!

I'll end my gushing by saying that I've had multiple friends now enlist Trisha as their photographer and we all could not be happier with our decision. I cannot wait to hire her again for post-nuptial momentous moments...

Jackie · Married on 07/09/2017

I couldn't be any happier that I found and hired Trisha. She and her assistant Annie were amazing, giving me the quintessential wedding photos that make me feel so beautiful and captured my event perfectly. But they also were like my wedding day best friends, looking after my dress, communicating with my other vendors, offering to make time and space for me to take a breath whenever I needed to, and making sure I ate. They were always present when I wanted them but they never felt intrusive or overbearing. They had studied my wedding party in the months before the event so they were calling everybody by name and they were aware of family dynamics which made for a really smooth day. I come from a family of professional photographers, many of whom were at the wedding, and each one of them told me how much they liked Trisha, Annie, and Jean. And that's saying something. Highly, highly, highly recommend Trisha Keeler Photography!

Tessa · Married on 06/17/2017

Trisha was amazing to work with from start to finish! For our engagement photos she helped us choose the location, answered any questions I had and made us feel completely comfortable. She even was accommodating to having our animals in the photos (dog and horse!) Our wedding photos came out better than I could've even imagined. The day of the wedding Trisha was very professional yet so fun to have around. She and Annie were both so nice and thoughtful throughout the day. I highly recommend working with Trisha! Myself, my husband, family and friends have been raving about our photos!

Andrea · Married on 06/03/2017

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!! Trisha was the best decision we made! Not only were the pictures phenomenal but Trisha made everyone feel so comfortable. The entire wedding party loved her and we had guests commenting on how great she was!

Margot · Married on 05/06/2017

Trisha Keeler took our daughter and son-in-law's engagement photos. They were all fabulous! We knew right away that she was the right person to photograph their wedding.

Trisha is such a pleasure to work with! She is super-professional when it comes to the business side of the relationship: organized, responsive, reliable, and a breath of fresh air. Her photographs are beautiful, and yet she is not intrusive or pushy when it comes to getting the photographs at the wedding ceremony and reception. She and her assistant, Annie, exude positive energy—they clearly love what they do, and they are a great team. They focus on capturing what you let them know is important while helping to ensure that the wedding is still primarily a great party, not a photo session.

Trisha sent us a sneak preview of the wedding photos two days after the wedding. They are absolutely beautiful. We can't wait to see the rest of the edited images, and we look forward to having Trisha compile wedding albums that we will always cherish.

(We also asked Trisha to bring an additional assistant to take photos at a photo opp we cooked up. Our guests really had fun with the hats, walking sticks, parasols and other props we had assembled, and Becky got some terrific shots that will be great souvenirs for us and for our guests.)

Trisha Keeler Photography is the best!

Emma · Married on 05/06/2017

Hiring Trisha was a complete no-brainer for me. We went to high school together and I had been following her photos on social media for a few years -- I knew I wanted to hire her because I loved everything she posted. She has a naturally artistic eye and a total talent for capturing sweet, intimate, and funny moments. She's exactly the kind of person you want to be working with on your wedding day: she and her assistant, Annie, have an awesome, upbeat but low-key vibe, and she really listened to what I wanted and gave me helpful timing and logistical advice. You can tell she loves what she does -- her excitement about getting a perfect shot is infectious. I couldn't be happier with our wedding photos, and I will definitely recommend Trisha to everyone I know!

sarah · Married on 10/23/2016

Trisha was my favorite vendor for my wedding in October 2016. She was a breath of fresh air from the moment we met her in our wedding planning process as she was so kind and genuine. Unlike so many other folks in the wedding biz, she isnt trying to sell you and actually cares. The quality of her work is fantastic and we were so happy with all 2000+ pictures we got from her!

Kayleigh · Married on 10/22/2016

Trisha and Annie were a large factor in what made our wedding day the best day of our lives. They made us feel comfortable and excited all day long. They calmed our nerves, captured every detail and special moment, and even hemmed ripped groomsmen pants. I wouldn't trust anyone else to translate what this day meant to us and we have their incredible masterpieces to remember it by!

Trisha Keeler Photography 29

Amy · Married on 10/15/2016

Trisha was the most amazing photographer! She was willing to answer all of our questions and even helped us create a timeline for the day. She was extremely easy to work with and truly added to some memorable moments at our wedding! Trisha, and her assistant Annie, captured the most amazing photos! The family portraits were absolutely stunning, but the candids were incredible! AND, we didn't have to wait long to receive our pictures! Our guests have not stopped talking about our pictures and how professional both Trisha and Annie were. You will not regret choosing Trisha Keeler Photography for your special day!

Megan · Married on 09/17/2016

If you want the perfect experience with your wedding photographer from beginning to end, hire Trisha. She is so kind, accommodating and helpful. She helped to make both me and my husband so comfortable throughout the engagement and wedding photos. She captures not just photos but moments. When we got our edited photos from her it was like we were right back in the day. She captured the spirit of the wedding, and the most incredible moments that we may have even missed. I cannot recommend her highly enough, she is a true artist!

Rebecca · Married on 08/27/2016

I really enjoyed working with Trisha on the wedding day. I was coordinating my CT wedding from overseas, but she was super flexible in the planning process about meeting me on the dates I was home to view the property and understand the layout for the wedding day. The week before the wedding, we spoke on the phone to review the schedule for the wedding day, and make sure everything was in order. I was also coordinating to have her assistant, Annie, photograph the boys from a different location that morning.

While the upfront was smooth, it was the wedding day itself that really took my experience with Trisha to the next level. When Trisha arrived, she became not only my photographer, but my right hand woman of sorts. She had asked me to do one thing, which was put all of my accessories and dress in one place so she could take photographs of them. I didn't do it. But she didn't flinch, just asked where she could find everything and took care of it.
    When the boys were struggling to figure out how to tie their bowties, Trish got on the phone to her assistant, Annie, and made sure it was all under control. I also needed to get a new copy of my vows to my celebrant, and though a big responsibility, Trish was happy to take care of that for me too. She was so helpful!
    After the ceremony, unlike many brides, I really wanted to minimise formal photos on the day so that I could enjoy my cocktail hour with my guests. Trisha fully listened to the brief, and I was back at my cocktail hour after only 30 minutes. The rest of the night I didn't even notice her presence, she wasn't at all in the way or interrupting to take photos. The whole day went so smoothly, and I can't wait to see all of the beautiful photos! Can't recommend her enough!

Annie · Married on 07/09/2016

We choose Trisha because we appreciated her photo journalistic style and we were not disappointed. We also, just found her really easy to get along with, organized, and generally helpful. On the day of she was super relaxed, and attentive beyond her role as photographer. She even helped me pin my bustle! I 100% recommend her. I would ask her to send sample galleries - don't believe me - see for yourself, she does beautiful work.

She came recommended by another vendor and then we checked her reviews on Wedding Wire.