Trisha Bodwell Reviews

29 Reviews for Trisha Bodwell

• Heather

Heather Whitney Gilman · Married on 12/10/2019

Beautiful Work and Flexible

Trisha was absolutely incredible. I had the hardest time deciding on my hairstyle and needed to do more than one trial. I even asked if I could change it up a bit the day of my wedding too. She didn't bat an eye and was more than willing to shift direction. Each style she did was lovely, and I loved my hair for my big day. She even helped me tweak my vows and accommodated a surprise extra person day of too. Above and beyond. All while she was pregnant might I add. Can't thank you enough Trisha!! You made me and my family feel beautiful on my big day. Best Wishes to you and Baby Bodwell.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • kelsey

kelsey · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect Wedding Hair

Trisha did an amazing job on my hair for my wedding last weekend. I knew after the trial that she would do a great job and she exceeded my expectations. It looked perfect the day of the wedding and held up all night! She also did a few job on everyone else in my wedding's hair. She never pressured us or made us feel rushed, which we all really appreciated. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Rachel · Married on 06/04/2017

Trisha was a pleasure to work with! At my trial she was patient, thorough and took plenty of pictures of the style. At that point, I felt comfortable in her talent and trusted her expertise. I ended up with a different style on my wedding day and had no doubt she would pull it off...and she did! Everyone looked amazing thanks to her and the other stylist recommended by her. Communication was easy. She was always professional and on time the day of which was important to make sure everything went as planned. We were even done a bit early and had some time to just relax before photos. Thank you Trisha!

Sent on 09/04/2017

lisa · Married on 11/13/2016

Trisha has been my hairstylist for many years. She is kind, honest, and interesting as well as a great stylist. I was married in November and Trisha styled my whole bridal party including myself. My hair was beautifully done exactly the way I wished it to be. Great Job Trisha....

Sent on 12/08/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2016

Trisha Bodwell was the perfect choice for my Loon Mountain Ceremony & Reception this past October (2016). We had a trial about a month before the big day, and what she created was even BETTER than what I had imagined. On Wedding Day, Trisha arrived to my hotel suite early to set up...and proceeded to do the hair of all 6 of my bridesmaids, mother of the bride and groom and myself with plenty of time to spare. All of the ladies absolutely LOVED their styles - we had a variety of up-do's, half-up, down and braids! The moms (both with shorter hair) had their hair curled and styled with plenty of volume! My hair came out PERFECT and held beautifully for the 4 hours I was outside (first look, ceremony, formal photos) and for my crazy dance party of a reception! It looked so natural and perfect! I would highly recommend Trisha to anyone - she really knocked it out of the park! She is professional, gets along great with all kinds of personalities, and is so encouraging and supportive! I now go to her on a regular basis for all of my hair cutting/coloring & styling needs! I can honestly say that Trisha is incredibly talented and would be a great choice for brides who want to look flawless!

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 09/03/2016

Trisha,
    There are so many wonderful things about you, where do I start. You’re an absolutely amazing person from top to bottom and a truly talented hairstylist. Like my prom hair, I thankfully did not have to research hairstylist because I couldn’t imagine anyone other than you doing my hair, especially on my BIG day. I struggled to commit to a hairstyle, but I knew if I brought you pictures you would work your magic and make it happen. Trisha, I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and I can’t thank you enough for all your hard work and talent. Keith and I are so lucky to have you and your family in our lives. We can’t express how much you mean to us and your willingness to lend a helping hand. Thank you for the many years of hairstyling and friendship. I’m so happy to see you making big strides in your career and ROCKIN like always.
    Love,
    The DeMouras

Sent on 09/03/2017

Susan · Married on 07/08/2016

We have nothing but the best things to say about Trisha!! Trisha did the hair of everyone in our wedding party, and we could not have been happier. She was super flexible, talented and easy going. Trisha came to the hotel where we were getting ready, which made for a really relaxed morning. None of us knew a lot about hair going in and Trisha was really helpful in helping us all figuring out what we wanted. She was super flexible, friendly and easy to work with. And our hair looked great!! I would recommend Trisha to anyone!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Jen · Married on 11/21/2015

Trisha was amazing!!! She is so creative and versitale in her talent. She is easy and fun to work with. I was indecisive with what I wanted and initially had a ton of pictures that I showed her. She helped me figure out the exactly what I wanted for my wedding through our trial and adding her insight into creating a beautiful hairstyle. She is professional, calm, reliable. Everyone gave my bridesmaids and me so many compliments! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Brenna · Married on 10/19/2015

Trish was absolutely perfect!! She brought such a fun and calm attitude to my party! It felt like I was hanging out with a good friend of mine! She did my hair perfectly. It was gorgeous! And all of my attendants commented on my hair and my bridesmaids hair! They thought it was beautiful as well! If you want reasonable prices, a fun and sweet hairdresser, who fits right in, then pick Trisha Bodwell! She is the best!!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Katharine · Married on 10/03/2015

Trisha is wonderful and truly talented at what she does. She did my hair for my wedding day--as well as for my mother, mother in law and sisters in law--and everyone turned out beautifully. I did a trial with Trisha a few months before, and she listened and worked with me to get the style I described. Then, on the morning of my wedding day I changed my mind and wanted something simpler, and all I had to do was show her a picture and voila! It was done. I'm pretty sure I was in the chair for a total of 20 minutes. And it came out perfectly--just exactly what I wanted. It gave me such peace of mind to have Trisha be a part of our day. She was easy to schedule and work with beforehand, clam and confident in person, and her rates are extremely competitive. I cannot recommend her highly enough! She is a wonderful, calming presence and she will make you beautiful on your wedding day :) Thank you, Trisha!!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Trisha Bodwell's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful words!!! Was a pleasure working with you and your family! Thank you for sharing your pictures and looked stunning!!

Trish was amazing! She did my hair perfect the first try during my trial and nailed it. My hair was exactly what I asked for and stayed the whole night! I got multiple compliments on my updo from my guests. She laughed and joked around with all of us girls while getting ready. She felt like a friend and one of us. I intend to make her my normal hairdresser from now on.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Courtney · Married on 07/11/2015

Trisha was a dream to work with. She recently did an updo for me and fellow bridesmaids. I adored my hair, felt gorgeous. She turned my ideas about the style that i wanted into reality. Trisha's skill and professionalism is perfectly balanced with her fun nature and creativity. Truly a wonderful person to work with on such a special day. I would highly recommend Trisha for weddings and all special events.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Taylor · Married on 07/11/2015

Trisha is such an amazing person to work with! I was so indecisive with how I wanted to look on my wedding day, but I really wanted a piece of my mom's dress incorporated into my hair and she was able to create a style that complimented the piece as well as myself and my dress!!!She was able to do my hair as well as six bridesmaids and my mother and grandmother under 3 1/2 hours with all of us looking so beautiful! I highly recommend Trisha for your big day or if your looking to change your hair up!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Michelle · Married on 07/11/2015

Trisha has been doing my hair over the past year and I couldn't be more thrilled! She took my hair from almost black to blonde and kept it healthy in the process:) She understands my hairs texture and isn't afraid to tell you no if your bring up an idea she knows won't work for you. I recently was lucky enough to have her style my hair for a wedding I was in and it turned out gorgeous! I can't wait for her to do my wedding some day, I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Kimberly · Married on 06/13/2015

Couldn't have been happier with the updo she gave me for a friends wedding!! I'm also a hairstylist and we tend to be picky when it comes to someone else doing our hair. She does great work and is very easy to work with! I highly recommend her :)

Sent on 07/18/2015

Holli · Married on 09/27/2014

Trisha is my normal hairdresser, so it was without question that she would be my stylist for my girls and me on my wedding day. We did a hair trial about a few weeks or so before my wedding and it was so much fun. Trisha tried whatever I wanted and we came up with hairstyles for everyone in the bridal party. The day of my wedding Trisha arrived at my house quite early (6:45a) in order to make sure we would be at the church on time. I had myself, two bridesmaids, maid of honor, as well as a flower girl. Trisha went out of her way to make sure everyone was happy with their hair and made sure the curls would stay intact for the entire day since it was going to be hot out. She made my flower girl who was nervous to have a stranger do her hair so comfortable and you could tell she felt so pretty. She was so professional throughout the entire process and you can tell she loves making people feel special on any occasion. I would recommend Trisha to anyone in absolute confidence.

Sent on 10/31/2014

Trisha is amazing!!! She recently did a bridal updo for my wedding, and it was absolutely perfect! I brought in a couple of ideas and pictures, and Trisha was able to work with my vision to make my updo look better then I could have imagined!

I had two hair trials with Trisha before the big day. She was very easy to get a hold of, flexible with scheduling, and the salon she works at (Lush, Londonderry, NH) is beautiful! Trisha was very patient, welcoming, and was a lot of fun to work with. She is a very talented hair stylist who made me feel very comfortable, which was awesome to find in a vendor.

Prior to the wedding day, Trisha created a schedule, so my girls knew exactly when they needed to be ready, which was super helpful! The whole day ran so smoothly, which says more about Trisha's organization and talent then anything else because she had to do my hair, 7 bridesmaids, and 2 mothers! She was incredible! Everyone had fun and looked beautiful! My girls all loved their hair, as did I!!!

Thank you Trisha!!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2014

Susan · Married on 06/21/2014

Trisha is my regular hairdresser, and she did my daughter's hair for her wedding. She went out of her way to accommodate us by coming in early in order to get us both done in time to meet our schedule, and she did an excellent job, as always! She really listens to what you want and cares about making you happy.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Katelyn · Married on 12/22/2012

Trisha is an amazing stylist with a passion that is evident in the quality of the work she does. She did all of my wedding party as well as additional family members who requested last minute do's. She is great at getting a sense of what you are looking for. I loved how my and everyone's hair turned out. :) 100% recommend! !

Sent on 09/30/2014

Karla · Married on 10/07/2012

Trisha is awesome! So talented and personable. Allowed for plenty of time so we weren't rushed, did an amazing job on my hair and even waited for me to finish getting ready so she could put my veil on, then showed my sister how to take it off without ruining my hair. I highly recommend Trisha!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Cassandra · Married on 09/29/2012

Trisha was amazing on my wedding day. Everyone's hair was done on time and we all looked absolutely beautiful! She was extremely nice and professional. Would highly recommend her for your big day!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Tanya · Married on 11/06/2010

My hair looked amazing for the wedding! We also made a few last minute tweaks to my updo. Trisha is very professional and patient. She made me feel that she really cared about my big day. I would highly recommend Trisha for any hair occasion. I also go to her on a regular basis to add low lights and high lights in my very long hair.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Stephanie · Married on 10/04/2008

Trisha is absolutely amazing! She worked on my entire wedding party and It's apparent that she not only has a passion, but a true talent for updos! She kept the mood fun and light all while being professional and staying on time! I highly recommend Trisha!!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Stephanie · Married on 07/21/2007

Trisha is an amazing stylist. I wasn't sure exactly what style I wanted for my wedding day but with recommendations from Trisha my hair came out perfect. Along with my hair being perfect, she did a great job on my 6 bridesmaids. I would recommend her to anyone looking to have the perfect hair style for that special day!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Victoria · Married on 07/28/2018

Trisha is absolutely fabulous! I have extremely curly hair and was worried if an updo was manageable with it. At our trial, I showed Trisha just a few photos and she was able to create a beautiful look that also still showcased my natural curls. The day of the wedding she even added a special ring into my hair upon request. The bridesmaids loved their hair too and appreciated Trisha’s timeliness and fair prices. Thank you so much Trisha!

Sent on 08/31/2018