Triple T Entertainment Reviews

Triple T Entertainment 2
Triple T Entertainment 3
Triple T Entertainment 4

Erin · Married on 04/07/2018

My husband and I are so glad that we included a photo booth from Triple T Entertainment. Our guests really enjoyed it and we got some great moments captured that we would have otherwise missed. Triple T was highly responsive and helpful and they worked with us to create a great logo for our images that I loved as well. At the event, Ben and Bianca were very friendly and helped our guests create amazing photos. They also assembled a photo album of all the images that we got to take home at the end of the night, which was a really nice touch.

Triple T Entertainment 5
    Triple T Entertainment 6
    Triple T Entertainment 7
    Triple T Entertainment 8
    Sent on 04/28/2018

Triple T Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Erin!! We had so much fun at yours and Scott’s wedding! Great time with your family and friends! Looking forward to your next event!!

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

Triple T Entertainment is great! I met Bianca last year and with photo booths becoming "a thing" at weddings -- decided I'd give it a try! I had contacted a few photo booth vendors who were going to charge an absolute arm & a leg for their services, but Triple T was so reasonable! Bianca allowed me to select a gold glitter backdrop & provide my own logo for the bottom of our photo strip. She even sent me a mock photo strip to make sure I approved of the final photo strip "look". They arrived on time, set up, provided our guests & me/my groom with a wonderfully, fun photo booth experience! They were also very quick with their online responses, helpful in any questions I had and very professional around my guests. I would highly recommend Triple T Entertainment for your next event!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Triple T Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! We absolutely loved celebrating your very special day with you, Adam, your family and friends! Your friends were so much fun and energetic and had us all laughing! We truly wish you the best on your new journey and hope to be a part of many more wonderful events in the future! Thank you so much!!

Rida · Married on 07/14/2017

I had Triple T Entertainment's photo booth at my wedding reception. Guests loved the addition and Bennet and team did an amazing job making sure everything ran smoothly. They were right on schedule, had many props, and were very welcoming to guests. I highly recommend them for any kind of event!!!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Triple T Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Rida! We had a blast celebrating you and your hubby! Wishing you a life full of laughter, love and adventure! Looking forward to your next event!

Seth · Married on 08/13/2016

The festival was so much fun, especially the photo booth! My friends and I really loved the pics! Thanks Triple T!!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Triple T Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Seth!! So glad you love the pics! We look forward to providing smiles and laughter at your next event!

Randy · Married on 07/09/2016

We were at the Adams Winery sale last weekend and were surprised to see Bianca there with her photo booth. It was so much fun ... and we LOVED how energetic she was. This would be a blast for a children's birthday party or even a dinner party!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Triple T Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Randy! We had a blast capturing your poses! We look forward to you booking Triple T Entertainment photo booth for one of your events soon!

Allison · Married on 08/06/2005

The event at Adam's Vineyard was great! I would highly recommend including Bianca's photo booth for your upcoming occasion. It's tons of fun and a great ice breaker for the attendees. Bianca is very professional and down to earth.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Triple T Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Allison! That is so sweet of you to say! We had a great time full of laughter at Adams Vineyard and captured some great memories!