Trip it like you mean it by Dream Vacations Reviews

8 | Richmond, VA

8 Reviews for Trip it like you mean it by Dream Vacations

Joan · Getting married on 10/02/2021

What a professional!

Everyone in the family knew what was happening at what time both before the wedding but also throughout the wedding week thanks to Felicia's emails and texts. I especially appreciated Felicia's encouragement and reminders to everyone to sign up for the excursions and activities. We were in such great hands!

Sent on 03/02/2020

Trip it like you mean it by Dream Vacations's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind feedback! It was a pleasure and glad the offline app helped the group.
  • Randi

Randi T. · Married on 12/09/2020

Felicia cares about your vacation experience

Felicia takes the time to listen carefully to your goals so that she can help you plan the best vacation possible.

Trip it like you mean it by Dream Vacations's reply:

Thanks Randi! Glad our path crossed and looking forward to working with you on many more exciting things.

Percilla M. · Married on 09/24/2020

Wedding anniversary

I was a little optimistic with finding an event planner online but when i came into contact with Felicia she was more than professional. Answered all of my questions, and responded to my emails in a timely fashion. I would definitely recommend her.

Trip it like you mean it by Dream Vacations's reply:

Thank you so much Percilla for the kind feedback! It brings me joy to lessen your stress. Planning a trip for you group has been fun and I can't wait to start running the options for the actual fun part of the trip.

Haley K. · Married on 05/24/2020

Amazing!

Felicia has been so amazing to work with!! My fiancé and I were planning our honeymoon, but I had no idea where to start and it became stressful really fast with both of us working full time jobs. Felicia completely took the stress out of planning and helped us book our dream honeymoon! I’d recommend her to anyone planning a vacation in a heart beat!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Trip it like you mean it by Dream Vacations's reply:

Thanks so much Haley! It’s easy to get excited planning a honeymoon to one of my fave destinations. I’ll be in touch to provide you guys with the local restaurant vouchers in case if you’d like to venture out.

Natasha J. · Married on 07/27/2019

Everlasting memories

We had everlasting memories due to the wonderful planning of Felicia Sanders with Trip It like you mean it. She is very easy to work with as well as detail oriented. All of our stress was relieved the moment we allowed Trip It like you mean it to plan everything for us!

Trip it like you mean it by Dream Vacations's reply:

Thank you so much Natasha! It's been a pleasure working with you and thank you for allowing me plan your memorable group trip!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

Excellent Travel Agent

Felicia was very responsive and able to communicate anytime. She was passionate about travel and planning. She was extremely helpful with planning my cruise, and offering tips on everything. She also has a great personality!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Trip it like you mean it by Dream Vacations's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! It's been a pleasure and how can I not be excited for you both. Have a great time in Italy and Croatia!

Jusran S. · Married on 03/08/1982

Wedding anniversary and birthday trip to Meditterranean

We had work with other travel agents in the past but we hit a snag when we tried to organize a large group together to celebrate our wedding anniversary and birthday trips to Greece and Italy. There were too many things at stake and unknown variables. Felicia from Trip It Like You Mean It was super patient working with us, truly listen to what we really want and provide us with a few proposal. Days later, we have everything finalized, provide us with the best private shore excursions with Benz, and she handled everything from creating the group registration, group payment plans and she even personally escorted us to make sure the group had a great time. We really appreciate her attention to details, professionalism, and she always responded to our need and questions quickly. She was able to think on her feet and resolve any issues we had quickly. Thank you so much for making our anniversary group trip memorable!

Trip it like you mean it by Dream Vacations's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind feedback! It was such a pleasure to organize the trip for your group. Glad everyone had a blast and looking forward to planning many more wonderful trip for you.
  • Laniawati

Laniawati N. · Married on 07/08/1980

We are so thankful we found Trip It Like You Mean It and working with Felicia. We were pretty skeptical in using a travel advisor initially to plan our large group couples trip who range in age (some bring their kids and parents) to Europe. We tried to do it ourselves until we almost cancel the trip because we were so overwhelmed with the amount of work and information out there, spending way too much time. Felicia quickly jumped in, ask questions that we did not even consider initially and were able to save us money and time. She responded to any questions we had very quickly and always set the expectation ahead of time for transparency sake. We had the best group trip over two weeks and we couldn’t do it without her help. I had booked her again to plan our group trip to the Baltic, cannot wait. Thank you and could not recommend her enough!

Trip it like you mean it by Dream Vacations's reply:

Thank you so much for your generous feedback and I am glad I can provide your group a valuable service. From the private shore excursions and surprise birthday/anniversary celebrations in each stop, I'm happy to see the impact it had created. Thank you for allowing me to plan your dream vacation!