25 Reviews for Trio Sempre

Instrumental-Trio (2)
Flute (2)
Instrumental-Duo (1)
25 Trio Sempre Reviews

Trio Sempre's was wonderful. They communicated with us before the wedding and arranged their music around our wishes.

Profile Picture Roger, 1/24/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumental-Trio

Jennifer was a great addition to our wedding. So glad she was able to perform and really make our wedding music special.

Profile Picture Molly, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Jennifer played our September wedding and was fantastic to work with. She is an extremely talented violinist and added to much to our ceremony. We where lucky to have her help make the music for our wedding simply amazing.

Profile Picture Paul, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Jennifer was just great to work with. She was very knowledgable about her work, very accommodating, always got back to me promptly with answers to my questions, and completely professional! They did a terrific job at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Would definitely use Trio Sempre again!

Profile Picture User7632842, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

Jennifer was great to work with - very friendly and quick to respond to any questions we had. I love that they have a list of their music online and offer samples of the songs to listen to - it made planning so much easier. The music was beautiful and many of our guests commented how nice they sounded. So glad we chose them for our ceremony!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, String-Trio, Cello, Flute, Violin

We hired the Solo Flutist, Mary and she was very professional, courteous, and above all talented!! We would definitely use her and/or Trio Sempre again if the need arises.
Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Terry, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

My wife's family knew Jen and the Trio before we decided to hire a string quartet. Naturally, they were our first choice because of the familiarity aspect. On a musical and professional standpoint, we couldn't have been more pleased. Albeit the Trio has an extensive repertoire of music to select from, my wife and I still had personal preferences like "Concerning Hobbits" and other tunes from artists like Weezer, Death Cab for Cutie, etc. Jen and the Trio went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure us that they could manage learning these pieces and perform them well. They did not disappoint. Dozens of family members and friends approached me after the ceremony demanding to know how we booked these musicians. It was a lovely ceremony, and I have Jen and the Trio to thank for that! If you are trying to decide on whom to choose, please just do yourselves a favor and pick these folks. They are kind, accommodating and extremely professional.

Profile Picture User6993942, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Trio Sempre brought beautiful live music to my daughter's outdoor ceremony. Jennifer was amazing to work with, very responsive. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Rhonda , 6/30/16, 1 Review
4.7

My mom did not think we needed a violinist until she heard the first note... absolutely beautiful!!! My parents went over immediately after the Mass to personally thank Jennifer.

Profile Picture User7121544, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I worked with Jennifer as a violinist for my ceremony a few weeks ago. She was absolutely a joy to work with. I had struggled getting feedback on music from both my church and the organist we were working with. I was at my breaking point with stress before the weekend and Jennifer just took charge, told me not to worry about it, and delivered exactly what I wanted in our ceremony. Not only is Jennifer very talented musically, but she is an exceptional businesswoman, which was absolutely not the case in most of my vendor experiences in planning our wedding! I highly recommend Jennifer for any event. Thank you for all your help!!

Profile Picture Abby, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Ceremony, Violin

Trio Sempre played at my wedding last Saturday. They delivered a beautiful performance and helped make our ceremony unforgettable. I'm a pianist and former cellist and had specific wants for the ceremony/cocktail music. They fulfilled my desire of playing Bach Cello Suite No 1 as I walked down the aisle and I could not be happier. Not only do they play extremely well, but they are professional and a pleasure to work with. They have a wide-ranging music selection and the cost is very affordable. They played well into the cocktail hour with some popular tunes for a fun and unique touch. I would recommended this trio to anyone! Thanks Trio Sempre!

Profile Picture Sophie, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We used Trio Sempre for our ceremony music and cocktail hour and they were great! They were great leading up to it making sure to check in with us on how things were going, getting details figured out, etc. and the music sounded great. They have a large selection of cover songs to choose from which we didn't have any problem filling up the cocktail hour with songs we liked. It contributed to the ambiance of our wedding and we are glad we chose them.

Profile Picture Mathew, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: String-Trio

They did a wonderful job!! Very easy to work with and very flexible and accommodating! We would use them again! They play beautiful music!!!

Profile Picture User6280223, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Instrumental-Trio, Cello, Flute, Violin

Trio Sempre was phenomenal! Incredibly impressed. They were very easy to contact and plan with. They would follow up quickly with any questions I had. The day of the wedding they were early and very professional. Their music was fabulous! I had many guest who complimented their performance. So pleased and would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/21/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: String-Trio, Cello, Violin, Ceremony

I am so thankful that we hired Jennifer as our violinist! She was very responsive to my emails throughout the planning process and always quick to answer any questions that I had. She took on the ceremony songs that we had chosen and played them beautifully at our wedding! Our ceremony took place at a Catholic Church, and Jennifer did a great job playing all the necessary mass parts as well. I would highly recommend Jennifer to anyone seeking a violinist!

Profile Picture Alex, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Trio Sempre truly made our ceremony and cocktail hour special. They worked with my family members and put together music for a duet and even converted music that I wanted incorporated into the wedding that was not in their original repertoire -- above and beyond. We received many compliments and would recommend them to any of our friends.

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We LOVED having the trio perform during our ceremony! After the wedding, our guests were raving about how amazing the ceremony was because of the music. They were all so nice and professional, and they definitely were a positive addition to our day!

Profile Picture User4233289, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Trio Sempre' ~ What a lovely and sincere experience! Thank you for the quality performance before, during, and after our wedding
ceremony. The array of musical pieces we chose and were played will always vibrate our heart strings. We experienced excellent communication, precise follow through, and most certainly a professional, graceful, and tender presentation for our important event. Simply, terrific!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Trio Sempre provided beautiful music during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. The musicians are experienced, skilled, and professional to work with. We would highly recommend Trio Sempre for your wedding or special event.

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

My husband and I had Jennifer Clevenger of Trio Sempre perform violin music before, during and after our wedding ceremony. She did an absolutely phenomenal job! We would definitely recommend Trio Sempre if you are looking beautiful wedding music wanting to be played and performed on your wedding day!

Profile Picture Mindy, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Jennifer and her team were so easy to work with and patient with me as we dribbled in requests for ceremony music.
We had many compliments on the musicians and the arrangements.
We highly recommend Trio Sempre !

Profile Picture Renay, 10/13/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Musicians were wonderful! We chose a non-traditional ceremony and they were more than willing to make it special for us. Our guests were very impressed and we would hire them again without hesitation.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/5/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I corresponded with Jennifer during the planning process and she was super responsive and easy to work with. She had lots of suggested songs, both classical and modern to choose from. She even had her group learn a new song specially for my wedding. The day of the wedding they played so beautifully. They all dressed so very nicely and helped make my wedding feel so very elegant. Very professional and talented musicians.

Profile Picture Nichole, 6/30/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Trio Sempre did a fantastic job! Jennifer was very responsive and easy to work with, even arranging a version of "Oh, Yoko" for our ceremony. We had many guests comment on how lovely the ceremony music was. The Trio also played for our cocktail hour after the ceremony, which lent a very elegant air to the whole evening. I can say absolutely nothing bad about the group!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 5/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Trio Sempre provided us with an amazing ambience during our outdoor backyard wedding ceremony. The music was beautiful and made our perfect day, that much more special. I would, without doubt, recommend them to any and all friends and family. Anyone should be so lucky to have such a group play music on their big day.

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/26/12, 1 Review