Trio Production DJ's Reviews

64 | Brooklyn, NY

64 Reviews for Trio Production DJ's

64 Trio Production DJ's Reviews

Matt · Married on 10/06/2018

Garry and his company Trio Productions are at the top of their industry. They set everything up to visual perfection. They let the party flow naturally and know exactly when to step back and when to get involved. Everything from music selection to visuals on the screens, from Garry himself to the motivators we added, everything was perfect. If you want to have no worries and an amazing party, hire Trio Productions. They are top notch all the way!

Christina · Married on 10/29/2017

When it came time to book a DJ for our wedding, my (now husband) and I didn't think twice. Trio Production DJs was our go to! I have been fortunate enough to work with them on many occasions and am always blown away by the quality, energy and excitement they bring to any event. There are a lot of things to worry about when it comes to planning a wedding, but for us the DJ was never one of them. Trio is at the top of their game! The dance floor was packed the entire night . . . seriously. Garry made sure there was something for everyone to enjoy. We even had a sax player that added a little something extra to the wedding. I am thankful to Garry, Trio and their entire staff for making our wedding a day we will never forget!

Trio Production DJ's 1
    Trio Production DJ's 2
    Trio Production DJ's 3
  • Z

zoe · Married on 10/08/2017

Trio entertainment made my wedding! My guest danced the whole night! The wedding booth was great and the Jazz Trio was so PERFECT for the cocktail hour!! Also my guest LOVED the photo booth! Thank you so much guys for making our wedding fun and beautiful!! Xoxo

Maria · Married on 09/01/2017

We chose Trio for our ceremony music as well as DJ and emcee for our reception, and they did an incredible job! We didn’t actually meet them until the day of the wedding, but they worked with us via email and phone conversations and were great! They really understood us and our guests, and people were on the dance floor all night!

Gregg · Married on 07/22/2017

We got married at the Essex House and Garry and his team (small army) could not have been any better. They created a beautiful picture montage, kept the flow of the party going, made accommodations for all of our last minute time needs, and we're really just so supportive and supportive. We could not have asked for anything more! I absolutely recommend them; excuse me, WE absolutely recommend them!!!

Pavlos · Married on 07/01/2017

Trio's team made our wedding a night to remember. From the beginning of the planning process through the entire time-frame of planning our wedding Trio basically took over for us and also eliminated one stress of the wedding planning.
    Trio was able to accommodate 2 very different ethnicities and was able to make everyone dance the whole night. The team was extremely professional and accommodating. Our voice-over 1st dance made the entire venue cry from joy.
    I highly recommend Trio Productions for any event. They are second to none in this business and i sure am going to use them again.
    Garry and Team thank you.

Trio Production DJ's 4

Thomas · Married on 06/17/2017

Trio Productions provided the entertainment for my wedding on 6/17/17. I am from Bensonhurst, Brooklyn and lived there for 27 years but my wife is from Westchester so the reception was at Villa Barone (Mahopac location, not the Bronx). At first I was concerned about the location being too far from Brooklyn, but Garry said it was no problem. They arrived WELL IN ADVANCE to prepare and set everything up that they needed to.

Throughout the wedding process there was an open line of communication via text, phone calls, and emails. I had a very long list of songs that I wanted them to play as well as keeping an open format throughout the course of the whole night and they did everything that I could've asked for in those areas. I wanted to get a DJ that knew how to get the crowd going and make them feel involved all night which Garry did as soon as the entrances began. He was vocal on the mic all night and really jumped it off with his instructions to the crowd. Had everyone fired up from the beginning and did a quick set as soon as the entrances finished, which set the precedent that our wedding would kick ass. All of my guests told me they loved that they didn't need to stand around and watch me and my wife (or the parents) for 20+ minutes. Not 1 person that I spoke to after getting back from my honeymoon was disappointed. One thing I was worried about was that we had a Viennese hour and that after everyone ate they wouldn't want to dance anymore. Wasn't the case whatsoever, after everyone ate the dancefloor was packed for duration of the night. 200+ guests from all over NYC, Long Island, NJ, some out of towners - like I said, not 1 person told me the entertainment or music wasn't above satisfactory or the best they ever been too. It catered to everyone and anyone.

I would HIGHLY recommend Trio Productions for a wedding or any event for that matter.

Thanks again,
    Tommy Palermo

• User5036953 · 1+ year ago

My fiancé and I just had Garry and Tommy DJ our engagement party. Garry actually DJ'd my sweet 16 so I knew we were going to get excellent service. They played great music and everyone was up and dancing all night. Tommy took beautiful photos of the party. I could not have asked for better!

Danielle · Married on 05/16/2017

Garry Trio was amazing, he's a great MC, he played exactly what we wanted for our wedding and any othe requests we had last minute, he was able to help out us! Highly recommend him and his staff, will def be using him in the future again!

Trio Production DJ's 5
    Trio Production DJ's 6
    Trio Production DJ's 7

Diana · Married on 11/11/2016

Very professional, helpful & responsive! They truly know how to make any party come alive!

Kathleen · Married on 10/22/2016

TRIO IS AMAZING!
    They worked with us and our budget. Very accommodating and understanding.
    Professional and meticulous.
    I highly recommend this vendor!

Kelly · Married on 09/10/2016

We were beyond elated and thrilled with Trio productions as our wedding DJ. Gary and Tommy were both so patient, friendly, and personable. They were also incredibly professional and helpful during both the wedding planning and the actual event itself. They managed to setup in a record breaking time frame considering the reception was in the same room as the ceremony moments apart without any one realizing. They both definitely went the extra mile to make sure my husband and I were extremely happy with their services. Almost every single guest complimented how wonderful they were and to quote a few... "best DJ ever". The entertainment and energy they brought to the wedding was priceless, even got grandma dancing! Everything fit perfectly and was done better than I anticipated. As indecisive as I was with minor details, Gary and Tommy were able to accommodate any changes the day of which helped make our special day better. They managed to create a phenomenal step and repeat that everyone enjoyed along with one of the most unique photo booths. They were honest, professional, reliable, and one of the best vendor we had the pleasure of working with. I would highly recommend them to any and all future couples for their wedding and/or any special event (seriously look no further for djs).

Angelo Louie · Married on 09/04/2016

If you are having a wedding or any event it's a must to hire Trio Production DJs.. They are absolutely amazing and everyone at my wedding were raving about how awesome everything was from the music to the lighting to the announcing no one does it better! I highly highly recommend them for any of your events, you will not be disappointed! Thank you Trio for making our wedding amazing!

Ariel and Louie Rosario

Danielle · Married on 04/09/2016

My husband and I used Trio on 4/9/16 for our wedding and it was the most amazing day of my life. Trio provided exceptional service. The feedback we have and continue to hear from our guests is that it was the best wedding they have ever attended. The music was outstanding. Working with the staff was fun, exciting and such a breeze. They genuinely were invested in our day, assured us that all would go as planned, and followed through. My husband and I highly recommend Trio and look forward to using them for future events.

Good service and honest pleasure to have as our Dj and MC

Michele · Married on 09/04/2015

I had a great experience with Trio Production DJ's!!! Tommy made himself available to speak to me whenever I needed to speak to him, allowing me to feel comfortable and prepared for my wedding. He was extremely professional and his experience in the business made me feel at ease; I knew I was in good hands. My guests, my husband, and I had an AMAZING time at my wedding thanks to Gary! He had everyone from my 4 year old nephew to my 85 year old grandparents on their feet. He knew exactly what to play and when to play it; he kept my guests on the dance floor enjoying themselves all night ;) I am definitely going to use them for my next event.

One word..... OUTSTANDING!!!!

Sara · Married on 06/05/2015

Garry and his team were AMAZING! Always responded quickly and courteous when I had questions leading up to the wedding, they played the songs we requested, everyone kept commenting on how good the music was! Could not recommended them more, our wedding went so smoothly!! Book them for a worry-free event, you won't regret it!!

Jason · Married on 01/18/2015

Gary of Trio Productions played the songs I needed for the wedding and then he got everyone up and dancing and made it a night to remember. The music sounds great in our videos from the reception. I can't wait to hire Gary for my wife's baby shower in August.

anna · Married on 01/17/2015

My husband and I absolutely loved Trio. They did an excellent job with our wedding! The music was exactly what we wanted, the host was very lively and had the crowd on the dance floor all night. We also used the photo booth and I am so glad the guest's really liked it. Also the price was reasonable, I would absolutely recommend Trio to my friends and family.

Allison · Married on 12/28/2014

Trio was not only amazing at the reception but they were great to work with. My husband and I were very particular about what we wanted and they met our every requirement. Dealing with them was so easy and they made planning part of our day extremely easy. I would recommend them a million times over!

Tina · Married on 12/20/2014

Trio did an amazing job , fulfilled every single request I had. Wouldn't have found a better company to complete my special day.. Look foward to hiring them in the future for other special occasions..

They were amazing they really knew how to get my guests dancing and having a great time everyone was up and dancing

Professional, easy going,
    Accommodating, and extremely entertaining. Couldn't have gotten any better. Everyone had a blast.

They were great. Better then I could of Ever dreamed. They were so professional. They took our feelings and guests feelings into every moment and made it my dream come true. I would definitely recomend them to everyone!