Trio Production DJ's Reviews

Trio Production DJ's 6
Trio Production DJ's 7

John Laricos · Married on 08/24/2019

An Experience !

It is an incredible stress to plan a wedding with so many factors that go into it. One of the most important aspects of Our wedding was the entertainment. It was the only thing I thought about up to the very last minute (as far as the party goes!). We had many sub shows and little nuisances that made timing extremely vital to the success of the party. There is not enough I can say about the Trio team. Garry is a professional and a true leader. His team reflects the values of customer satisfaction that are second to none.
    The preparation, transitions and execution were seamless.
    I had previously attended partys where they had performed, and the results were always the same. People on the dance floor to the very last minute, not wanting the night to end.
    We received much more than what we paid for in entertainment alone. We hired a percussionist & a sax player and it seemed like an entire band. The set up was outrageous but not tacky. The music kept the party going until the very last minute as the 225 guests can attest.
    I always comment how customer service is a lost art. However, Trio Productions has proved that your wedding can be so much more than just a party, ours was an “experience of a lifetime that we will all never forget”. Trio is now OUR Family entertainment group forever.
    Thank you guys for being YOU!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Alyssa Goldbach · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing!!!!!!!

Garry and his team were amazing. From the start they were so easy to work and accommodating to our requests. They really exceeded our expectations and kept the party going all night long. Garry made sure there was something for everyone to enjoy. I could not be more thankful that we chose them for our wedding. It was truly fantastic from start to finish!!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Rosangela · Married on 07/21/2019

Wedding event

Very professional. They kept the party going all night long. They just kept the party live all nite. He handle everything very well. Trio really know their business. Very affordable..

Sent on 07/27/2019

S.r. · Married on 03/01/2019

My daughter’s Sweet 16

Trio Productions were truly amazing! Everyone was dancing the whole night. Garry had something for everyone young and old. They made my daughter’s sweet 16 phenomenal and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Matt · Married on 10/06/2018

Garry and his company Trio Productions are at the top of their industry. They set everything up to visual perfection. They let the party flow naturally and know exactly when to step back and when to get involved. Everything from music selection to visuals on the screens, from Garry himself to the motivators we added, everything was perfect. If you want to have no worries and an amazing party, hire Trio Productions. They are top notch all the way!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Christina · Married on 10/29/2017

When it came time to book a DJ for our wedding, my (now husband) and I didn't think twice. Trio Production DJs was our go to! I have been fortunate enough to work with them on many occasions and am always blown away by the quality, energy and excitement they bring to any event. There are a lot of things to worry about when it comes to planning a wedding, but for us the DJ was never one of them. Trio is at the top of their game! The dance floor was packed the entire night . . . seriously. Garry made sure there was something for everyone to enjoy. We even had a sax player that added a little something extra to the wedding. I am thankful to Garry, Trio and their entire staff for making our wedding a day we will never forget!

Sent on 12/04/2017
    Trio Production DJ's 8
    Trio Production DJ's 9
    Trio Production DJ's 10
  • Z

zoe · Married on 10/08/2017

Trio entertainment made my wedding! My guest danced the whole night! The wedding booth was great and the Jazz Trio was so PERFECT for the cocktail hour!! Also my guest LOVED the photo booth! Thank you so much guys for making our wedding fun and beautiful!! Xoxo

Sent on 10/09/2017

Maria · Married on 09/01/2017

We chose Trio for our ceremony music as well as DJ and emcee for our reception, and they did an incredible job! We didn’t actually meet them until the day of the wedding, but they worked with us via email and phone conversations and were great! They really understood us and our guests, and people were on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Gregg · Married on 07/22/2017

We got married at the Essex House and Garry and his team (small army) could not have been any better. They created a beautiful picture montage, kept the flow of the party going, made accommodations for all of our last minute time needs, and we're really just so supportive and supportive. We could not have asked for anything more! I absolutely recommend them; excuse me, WE absolutely recommend them!!!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Pavlos · Married on 07/01/2017

Trio's team made our wedding a night to remember. From the beginning of the planning process through the entire time-frame of planning our wedding Trio basically took over for us and also eliminated one stress of the wedding planning.
    Trio was able to accommodate 2 very different ethnicities and was able to make everyone dance the whole night. The team was extremely professional and accommodating. Our voice-over 1st dance made the entire venue cry from joy.
    I highly recommend Trio Productions for any event. They are second to none in this business and i sure am going to use them again.
    Garry and Team thank you.

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Trio Production DJ's 11

Thomas · Married on 06/17/2017

Trio Productions provided the entertainment for my wedding on 6/17/17. I am from Bensonhurst, Brooklyn and lived there for 27 years but my wife is from Westchester so the reception was at Villa Barone (Mahopac location, not the Bronx). At first I was concerned about the location being too far from Brooklyn, but Garry said it was no problem. They arrived WELL IN ADVANCE to prepare and set everything up that they needed to.

Throughout the wedding process there was an open line of communication via text, phone calls, and emails. I had a very long list of songs that I wanted them to play as well as keeping an open format throughout the course of the whole night and they did everything that I could've asked for in those areas. I wanted to get a DJ that knew how to get the crowd going and make them feel involved all night which Garry did as soon as the entrances began. He was vocal on the mic all night and really jumped it off with his instructions to the crowd. Had everyone fired up from the beginning and did a quick set as soon as the entrances finished, which set the precedent that our wedding would kick ass. All of my guests told me they loved that they didn't need to stand around and watch me and my wife (or the parents) for 20+ minutes. Not 1 person that I spoke to after getting back from my honeymoon was disappointed. One thing I was worried about was that we had a Viennese hour and that after everyone ate they wouldn't want to dance anymore. Wasn't the case whatsoever, after everyone ate the dancefloor was packed for duration of the night. 200+ guests from all over NYC, Long Island, NJ, some out of towners - like I said, not 1 person told me the entertainment or music wasn't above satisfactory or the best they ever been too. It catered to everyone and anyone.

I would HIGHLY recommend Trio Productions for a wedding or any event for that matter.

Thanks again,
    Tommy Palermo

Sent on 07/06/2017

My fiancé and I just had Garry and Tommy DJ our engagement party. Garry actually DJ'd my sweet 16 so I knew we were going to get excellent service. They played great music and everyone was up and dancing all night. Tommy took beautiful photos of the party. I could not have asked for better!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Danielle · Married on 05/16/2017

Garry Trio was amazing, he's a great MC, he played exactly what we wanted for our wedding and any othe requests we had last minute, he was able to help out us! Highly recommend him and his staff, will def be using him in the future again!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Trio Production DJ's 12
    Trio Production DJ's 13
    Trio Production DJ's 14

Diana · Married on 11/11/2016

Very professional, helpful & responsive! They truly know how to make any party come alive!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Kathleen · Married on 10/22/2016

TRIO IS AMAZING!
    They worked with us and our budget. Very accommodating and understanding.
    Professional and meticulous.
    I highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/10/2016

We were beyond elated and thrilled with Trio productions as our wedding DJ. Gary and Tommy were both so patient, friendly, and personable. They were also incredibly professional and helpful during both the wedding planning and the actual event itself. They managed to setup in a record breaking time frame considering the reception was in the same room as the ceremony moments apart without any one realizing. They both definitely went the extra mile to make sure my husband and I were extremely happy with their services. Almost every single guest complimented how wonderful they were and to quote a few... "best DJ ever". The entertainment and energy they brought to the wedding was priceless, even got grandma dancing! Everything fit perfectly and was done better than I anticipated. As indecisive as I was with minor details, Gary and Tommy were able to accommodate any changes the day of which helped make our special day better. They managed to create a phenomenal step and repeat that everyone enjoyed along with one of the most unique photo booths. They were honest, professional, reliable, and one of the best vendor we had the pleasure of working with. I would highly recommend them to any and all future couples for their wedding and/or any special event (seriously look no further for djs).

Sent on 08/16/2016

Angelo Louie · Married on 09/04/2016

If you are having a wedding or any event it's a must to hire Trio Production DJs.. They are absolutely amazing and everyone at my wedding were raving about how awesome everything was from the music to the lighting to the announcing no one does it better! I highly highly recommend them for any of your events, you will not be disappointed! Thank you Trio for making our wedding amazing!

Ariel and Louie Rosario

Sent on 09/07/2016

Danielle · Married on 04/09/2016

My husband and I used Trio on 4/9/16 for our wedding and it was the most amazing day of my life. Trio provided exceptional service. The feedback we have and continue to hear from our guests is that it was the best wedding they have ever attended. The music was outstanding. Working with the staff was fun, exciting and such a breeze. They genuinely were invested in our day, assured us that all would go as planned, and followed through. My husband and I highly recommend Trio and look forward to using them for future events.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Good service and honest pleasure to have as our Dj and MC

Sent on 10/22/2015

Michele · Married on 09/04/2015

I had a great experience with Trio Production DJ's!!! Tommy made himself available to speak to me whenever I needed to speak to him, allowing me to feel comfortable and prepared for my wedding. He was extremely professional and his experience in the business made me feel at ease; I knew I was in good hands. My guests, my husband, and I had an AMAZING time at my wedding thanks to Gary! He had everyone from my 4 year old nephew to my 85 year old grandparents on their feet. He knew exactly what to play and when to play it; he kept my guests on the dance floor enjoying themselves all night ;) I am definitely going to use them for my next event.

Sent on 09/20/2015

One word..... OUTSTANDING!!!!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Sara · Married on 06/05/2015

Garry and his team were AMAZING! Always responded quickly and courteous when I had questions leading up to the wedding, they played the songs we requested, everyone kept commenting on how good the music was! Could not recommended them more, our wedding went so smoothly!! Book them for a worry-free event, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Matt · event on 03/28/2015

It's very simple. I asked Gary to do what he does and entertain everyone at my daughter's bat mitzvah. Besides meal time, there was never a child sitting down at any point during the party and many adults were up and enjoying the entire night as well. The other adults were merely up and enjoying until they nmeeded a break, then were back up again. I have received nothing but positive feedback from everyone at the party, and that is in large part due to Gary and his crew knowing how to work a room and keep everyone excited the entire night. And the one time I had a specific request when I felt like things might be slowing down, Gary's entire team hopped right into party mode and the place was jumping within moments. I could not have asked for more from Trio DJ's and will definitely be using them again for future events.

Sent on 04/07/2015
  • User4857982 · event on 03/07/2015

Trio DJ productions was an amazing, professional, responsive and courteous team. They made a surprise celebration a Truely amazing party. They rocked our group all night ...would absolutely recommend this team to all friends & family for any event!!!!

Sent on 03/08/2015

Jason · Married on 01/18/2015

Gary of Trio Productions played the songs I needed for the wedding and then he got everyone up and dancing and made it a night to remember. The music sounds great in our videos from the reception. I can't wait to hire Gary for my wife's baby shower in August.

Sent on 02/18/2015