Trinity Wedding Cinema Reviews

114 | Wesley Chapel, FL

114 Reviews for Trinity Wedding Cinema

• Charlotte

Charlotte Harvey-Butler · Getting married on 05/05/2021

We have the most special and beautiful wedding video - thank you!

We found Trinity Wedding cinema from reviews, but we choose them based on their work. I had tears watching every one of their sneak peaks. They have such a magical way of capturing your day to reflect it exactly as it was. We had the best day, we laughed and cried and felt so loved, and they got it all. We chatted to David on a video call before, which was great, he was so helpful and we went through the day minute by minute. It also then felt like we greeted a friend on the day which was lovely. The compliments we have had on our video is incredible. Thank you both for being flexible, professional, kind, lovely, wonderful cinematographers, we wouldn't have wanted anyone else!

Sent on 02/08/2020
  • Tara

Tara Evans · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Photography for our magical day!

When my husband and I booked our wedding in Disney, the two most important things to us were photo and video because we wanted our day captured so that we will always have the memory of that day. We chose Trinity Wedding Cinema because when I looked at their video collections, the videos were beautiful and had all of the touches I wanted. David and Kristina were both very nice and responsive throughout the entire process, even post wedding when picking music for our final video. The sneak peak was amazing, and the final full length video was everything I wanted and expected. We now have beautiful memories to look back on and enjoy whenever we watch our videos. Thank you Trinity Wedding Cinema!

Sent on 05/26/2020

Deanna Ristaino · Married on 02/22/2020

Wonderful Experience!!

We had such an amazing experience with Trinity on our wedding day. They came prepared, were extremely professional, and so fun to work with! They had everything down to a science and helped make the day run so smoothly. After a few weeks, we received our sneak peek film and I am blown away. They captured all of the special moments throughout the day and I couldn’t be happier with how it turned out. I would strongly recommend Trinity to anyone!

Sent on 03/21/2020

Amanda Stewart · Married on 02/12/2020

Absolutely Amazing

We could not praise and thank Kristina and David enough for capturing our special day and providing us with a fantastic film! My husband and I were a little nervous because we were out of towners having a destination wedding, but Kristina and David made the whole process so easy to work through from afar. They are timely with responses and made my vision come to life for the wedding! They were so fun to work with on site for the wedding day as well and their work really does speak for itself. Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!

Sent on 04/11/2020

Katie · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing husband and wife team, super talented!

Thank you David Rennie and Kristina!!! We have only seen the sneak peak so far and it has made us cry all over again. They are are sweetest people, and we are so happy we chose them. From the day we booked them they were super informative, caring and helpful. We are so so so grateful that we are going to have video of the day to look back on forever. There is so much you don’t get to see on the day of, so watching even just the sneak peak so far has been amazing. The quality is amazing and they worked so well together, as well as with our DFAP photographer to get some awesome shots.

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Hiemstra · Married on 10/26/2019

We love our video!

David and Kristina were so wonderful to work with for our Disney World wedding! They kept us informed throughout the entire planning process with plenty of updates, and were very thorough in learning our wedding day timeline and vision. On our wedding day, they were so great working with our photographer and planner, and went out of their way to capture shots we had requested. We received a beautiful 1 minute sneak peek a couple of weeks after the wedding, and our short film and ceremony/reception footage about 3 months later. Our videos are STUNNING. They captured everything we wanted and then some. Everyone who watches the short film tears up. Videography was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day, and we are so glad we decided to work with Trinity.

Sent on 02/25/2020

Charlotte Harvey · Married on 05/29/2019

Fantastic cinematographers, so pleased we chose them

We chose Trinity cinema based on reviews and their past videos, as we are from the UK we had to trust our gut and real-life reviews. Trinity's videos
    were very moving, took in beautiful shots and were very professional. I spoke with David one evening over Facebook and he was incredibly helpful and answered all my questions. We then booked them exactly a year out once we knew our wedding date. We had a call to go over everything 10 or so days before the wedding which was really nice and helped me feel confident and organised. On our wedding day David and Kristina were on time (if not early) and got straight to work, you would barely notice them there, they were great all day and so lovely and friendly. We've just received our sneak-peak video and absolutely love it, it's made us and our family and friends teary just re-living such wonderful memories. We're so eager for the full video now, thank you both so much.

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Gina

Gina Kisiel · Married on 05/11/2019

Best of the Best!

David and Kristina were amazing to work with! They used their knowledge to help us get the most amazing shots of our wedding day. They even got us to sneak out for some amazing footage with the fireworks. They are truly talented at what they do! We would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Kristina · Married on 01/05/2019

So Awesome!

I love David and Kristina. They were so easy to work with. They know so much about wedding cinematography (I love that they call it that too!). They know what is going to look good and how to communicate that with you. They blend into the guests and know how to work around the photographers.

Before the wedding David was constantly in contact with us. He was super helpful with any kind of questions, whether about video or not.

We had the live streaming and it was so great! We had several friends and family members that were not able to travel to the wedding and we were so grateful to have the opportunity to watch the wedding live.

We just got our sneak peek video and I am obsessed! I can't stop watching it! I am so glad that we splurged on a videographer. I can't wait to watch our video every year on our anniversary and show it to our kids.

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • Casey

Casey Waser Crowley · Married on 10/12/2018

Spectacular from beginning to end

I don’t know that I can put into words the amount of love and respect I have for this couple. Not only are they extremely talented at their craft and deliver a BEAUTIFUL product, but they truly care about their clients. David received many stressed out phone calls from me the weeks prior to my wedding and each time he talked me off the ledge and reassured me everything would go smoothly. Just as he promised, the day went perfectly and he and Kristina captured every beautiful, raw, and sometimes silly moment of our big day. If you want two people who will be on your cheer squad during you big day as well as capture the true essence of you and your spouse... these are your people. I am honored to have been a Trinity Bride and I feel extremely lucky to know my family and future children will get to experience our wedding day like they were there while watching our films. We love you guys!!! Xo - The Crowley’s

Sent on 04/20/2019

Sandra · Married on 08/29/2018

We had gotten to know David and Kristina at my sisters wedding almost a year ago and while we were planning our Walt Disney World magical elopement we knew that they were the ones we absolutely wanted to have capture our special day. David and Kristina are absolutely amazing to work with. They truly are a gem to find in the wedding videography community. You can also tell that they absolutely love what they do for a living because they never stop smiling. They captured all the important little details including the ones we didn’t even think about. They blended right in with the family perfectly. When we received our sneak peek for our wedding video from them it was like reliving the happiest day of our lives. We can’t wait for the final full length version of our wedding video. It truly was Magical working with David and Kristina.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Trinity Wedding Cinema's reply:

Thank you Sandra for taking the time to share your experience with us. We truly do love what we do. We do have a passion for wedding cinematography and its an honor to work with couples such as you two. We loved filming your big day and look forward to sharing your feature film with you!!

Katie · Married on 07/29/2018

Trinity Wedding Cinema was a dream to work with! From our first phone call to watching the finished product, they have been professional, flexible and fun to work with. We are so happy we found them!

Sent on 09/13/2018
  • I

Iris · Married on 04/13/2018

I found Trinity Wedding Cinema through a FB group for Disney Brides. They came highly recommended and I could see why when I watched several videos of weddings they had done. I was impressed with Trinity Wedding Cinema's punctuality, friendliness, and professionalism. It is evident they have had a lot of experience with video-ing weddings (especially at Disney World) and provided great tips on how to get the best video.

EDIT on 5/6/18: We had our Sneak Peek video back before we left for our honeymoon. Oh my goodness!!! My husband and I LOVED our Sneak Peek video so much and have watched it multiple times so far. I highly recommend ordering the Sneak Peek video, as the full video will not be ready for several months after the wedding. We cannot wait to see how the full video(s) turn out! I hope to come back to edit this review once we get the final video. SO glad we hired them!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Lauren · Married on 04/07/2018

There aren’t enough words (or characters) to explain how AMAZING David & Kristina with Trinity Wedding Cinema were on our special day. They captured our most perfect moments and were an absolute pleasure to work with (and so much fun!). We couldn’t imagine our special day without them!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 04/07/2018

David and Kristina are AMAZING and an absolute pleasure to work with! We had SO much fun as they helped capture our perfect day on April 7, 2018.

We first learned of Trinity Wedding Cinema when they captured our best friends’ wedding a few years ago. We couldn’t help but tear up each time we watched their sneak peek film and all of the details and emotions that were captured in just that couple of minutes. So when it came time for our wedding, we knew right away who we wanted as our cinematographers. They did a fantastic job of capturing all of our important moments, details and emotions on our own very special day! Both are very personable and approachable with what they needed from us to get the perfect shots and we couldn’t be happier!!

They are true professionals in what they do and we would highly recommend them for your wedding or big event! Thank you again, David and Kristina, for helping capture our perfect day!!

Sent on 04/23/2018
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 03/11/2018

David and Kristina are hands down the best people you could ever hope to work with! My husband and I were married in March of 2018 and we were blown away by Trinity Wedding Cinema! They had done the wedding video for one of my friends and I just fell in love with their video. She raved about them and I knew when it was my turn that I needed to have them do my video as well. They're professionalism and ability to go with the flow was amazing! Even though I didn't officially meet David and Kristina until the day of my wedding, (all our communications were via phone or email) it felt like they were already friends! We got along famously and I really enjoyed just chatting with them while we were all getting ready.
    David was so polite and professional throughout all of our communications. He was always available and answered my million questions with ease and in a timely manner. In David's own words.... "One thing you are going to discover is we are really big on communicating with our couples." You will never feel out of the loop or concerned that something has been forgotten when working with Trinity Wedding Cinema. You can absolutely tell that they have been doing this a long time. They have thought of everything!
    When I booked Trinity Wedding Cinema it was over a year and a half in advance (Oct. 2016ish?). He regularly sent emails telling me of things to keep in mind for our film throughout the wedding planning process. Booking in as far in advance is, of course, the way to go! David sent out emails telling me about how they communicate with clients, when they communicate with clients, how to get the most out of your film, making sure to "unplug" at your wedding, what to expect from them, important wedding day timeline details, and so much more! Even though we haven't gotten our final full length film back yet, I already know it will be amazing! They truly went above and beyond for me and I am so grateful! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, David and Kristina!

Sent on 06/25/2018
  • Jamie

Jamie Hicks · Married on 02/21/2018

Dream come true

I debated for a long time whether or not I was going to get a videographer. It was an expensive thing to add onto an already expensive wedding. I saw MANY of trinity videos show up on my facebook feed and every single one of them made me cry and these were for people I had never even met! I knew then that I needed this team to be involved in my wedding and I am SO glad that I did. My sneak peek and my video were absolutely perfect. When they arrived to our rooms they quickly realised we were a hot mess. Kristina told the guys to clean up their rooms, she helped them with their cufflinks and she did up the corset back of all my bridesmaids dresses. I have said many times that my wedding would have been a disaster without them. They have such a great personality and you can tell they LOVE their jobs. It is probably the number one reason they are so good at it, the second being they get to know the couple. They aren't making cookie cutter videos, every single one is unique to that couple. They are absolutely amazing and every bride should become a Trinity Bride. It is worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Jeanine · Married on 02/17/2018

Trinity is the best! They were professional, couteous and responsive. Everyone absolutely loves my sneak peek video! Don’t hesitate to use them!!

Sent on 04/21/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 01/11/2018

Amazing experience capturing our day!

David and Kristina not only exceeded my expectations of our sneak peak film but were fantastic to work with day of wedding. Their ability to capture all the moments while not intruding on your day is amazing. They also are two of the kindest people. They truly are dedicated to get the shot they want because they RAN alongside the carriage to get the perfect shot as the rain began to fall and nailed lightening shots as I exited the carriage. We are so thankful to have our day remembered through film!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Heather · Married on 12/06/2017

David and Kristina were the best decision we could have possibly made for videographers. Not only did they provide an outstanding product, they were available anytime we had questions regarding our wedding and they encouraged us to ask. It was fabulous as we were international and sometimes the opinion of someone who knew the venue best really helped make other decisions easier. This team was not only professional - they were able to read the climate of our party and fit right in with our friends and family, EVERYONE loved them! Our sneak peak was more than I could possibly imagine, they caught so many tiny yet important details that we had missed as they day flew by so fast. David also had some fun with some of our very special props which made it all the more personal. The biggest thing that impressed me was that they never stopped smiling. From 6am when they arrived at our villa to almost midnight when our festivities were done they were smiling and happy the whole day - truly a magnificent team to have on your wedding day!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Liza · Married on 10/07/2017

David and Kristina were amazing ! Extremely warm, kind and professional from beginning to end . They had amazing communication throughout the entire experience and i was impressed by their multiple questionnaires so they knew exactly our personalities.

We never flet overwhelmed by the video and almost didn’t even notice them in the background. Their equipment is sleek and inconspicuous and their fun loving personalities made them feel more like guests at the wedding.

I am so looking forward to our wedding video !!

Sent on 10/19/2017
  • Shaunda

Shaunda · Married on 09/19/2017

David and Kristina were amazing to work with. We love our wedding film and are so glad we have these memories to last us a lifetime.

Sent on 03/17/2018

Meaghan · Married on 07/30/2017

Trinity Wedding Cinema was beyond amazing. They were so helpful and attentive to what my husband and I wanted they turned our film into a real life fairytale. I can't even count how many times I have watched it. They were so perfesional and helped me through our wedding planning journey. For that I can not thank them enough. I'm so blessed the universe pulled me to their direction. Love always a proud Trinity Bride .

Sent on 08/31/2017

Trinity Wedding Cinema's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you loved working with us! We loved every moment we had with you leading up and including the big day. We are grateful and honored to have been your cinematographers!!

Giselle · Married on 04/30/2017

AMAZING! David and Kristina were professional, helpful and very dedicated during all the planning process. The day of the wedding the were on time and great to work with. We purchased 3 services from Trinity (Live stream of our ceremony, sneak peek film and wedding day film). The live stream was flawless and everyone loved it. The sneak peek film is PERFECT. I am counting the months to receive the complete film. Trinity Wedding Cinema is the best in the business.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Trinity Wedding Cinema's reply:

Thank you so much Giselle for selecting us to be your cinematographers! Kristina and I loved getting to know you, your new husband and your families. We are thrilled knowing how much you love your Sneak Peek Film and the LiveStreaming and can not wait to share your Wedding Day Film with you!! Thank you once again for being a TrinityBride!!

Jennifer · Married on 04/24/2017

They walked us through everything that would happen and made us feel comfortable during the whole experience. I highly recommend them because their services were amazing in capturing the best moment of ourlife. The videos are beautifully edited. I am extremely happy with the finished product.

Sent on 10/30/2017