Trinity Tree Farm Reviews

Trinity Tree Farm 7
  • Alexis

Alexis Hoydal · Getting married on 06/19/2020

Exceptionally Helpful

From the moment I reached out to Trinity Tree Farm to schedule a tour Brittny has been so kind and so helpful. I live in a different state than the venue, therefore, having a point of contact that I felt comfortable with was imperative for me. Brittny promptly responds to all of my emails (even when I am emailing more than once a day). As far as the venue it was crucial for us to find a venue that spoke for itself. I am not the bride that is looking to spend thousands on decorations/florals. Both the Lodge and the Barn are incredible. I can't wait to marry my forever there!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/23/2019

Amazing venue!

This was the first venue we toured and we fell in love! Brittny was so helpful with any questions, loved all the open houses to meet vendors, soo happy with our experience through planning and our amazing wedding day!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Trinity Tree Farm's reply:

Thanks again Courtney! It was a pleasure hosting your big day! Come visit us again for tree season. :)

Mel HP · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful property for a wedding!!!!

I am SO happy with our choice in picking Trinity Tree Farm for our wedding venue. It is a gorgeous venue! We had a great experience with them and would recommend them to any future bride and groom!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Brittnee

Brittnee W · Married on 05/04/2019

Best Choice

Our wedding at the Barn at Trinity Tree Farm was absolutely everything we wanted. From our first visit to the property we knew that this was where we wanted to be married. Brittny answered all of our questions promptly before booking and remembered us when we came back throughout the planning process. Danielle was our day of coordinator and she was an absolute dream - our day ran smoothly thanks to all of her hard work. The view is breathtaking and all of our guests complimented our choice of venue. I can't recommend this venue enough - I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 09/22/2018

We were married at the barn at Trinity Tree Farm in September 2018 and I couldn't have imagined getting married anywhere other than here. The venue is absolutely beautiful, and the entire staff is amazing and so easy to work with! Brittny, the special events coordinator, was beyond helpful in the months leading up to our wedding - I swear, I sent her a million emails with questions and she was always so quick to reply and extremely detailed with everything! Courtny was our day of coordinator and she was absolutely incredible - she made sure everything ran smoothly on our big day and that we were stress-free. She made everything look absolutely beautiful and better than I could've ever dreamed of! We couldn't be happier with our decision to get married at Trinity Tree Farm and would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Alyssa · Married on 09/03/2018

The Lodge at Trinity Tree Farm

Trinity Tree Farm was PERFECT for our wedding. The backdrop is stunning with beautiful hillsides, fields of Christmas trees, and greenery everywhere. The lodge is unmatched with its all white interior, sparkling chandeliers, twinkling lights, firepits, and we loved using the steps to walk down the aisle. It is rustic, but elegant and timeless at the same time. The photos turned out amazing, the natural lighting on the deck where we got ready was gorgeous and it was the most beautiful arbor for the ceremony. Everyone raved about the beauty of the building.
    I was an out of state bride and the biggest thing for finding vendors for me was communication. I wasn’t going to pick any place I wasn’t in love with, and I knew from the moment I walked into the lodge it was the one. Brittny worked with me to schedule more than one tour while I was visiting for the holiday and she was so nice, she great leading up to the day of and helped with all the planning and answering any questions I had. Courtny was also amazing day of, helping everything run smoothly and helping with all the last-minute details I hadn’t even thought of. I would highly recommend having your wedding here, we went to so many other venues before choosing the lodge at trinity tree farm and no other venue in the area can compare. When we move back we move back to WA we plan on getting out Christmas tree from here. I really can’t say enough how much I loved this venue.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Trinity Tree Farm 14
    Trinity Tree Farm 15
    Trinity Tree Farm 16

Jordan · Married on 08/26/2018

We only got married four days ago, but I had to post a review today so I could rave about TTF, Courtny, Brittny, and the entire venue and staff. We got married at the barn at Trinity Tree Farm, and it was by far the best decision I ever made. The setting is absolutely breathtaking, you are surrounded by trees and amazing smells, and your guests really get a sense of the great PNW. Our family and friends could not stop talking about how amazing the venue and staff were. I worked with Brittny leading up to the wedding, and Courtny was our day-of coordinator. Both women are INCREDIBLE. Brittny answered all of my questions over the year, and Courtny took away any stress I had on our wedding day. It even began to drizzle after our ceremony, and Courtny was able to move our outdoor activities (like s'mores!) indoors for everyone to enjoy. It was the best money I could ever spend, and I'm already receiving questions about how our friends can rent the venue for their weddings. Fifty thousand stars out of five stars. Thank you TTF for making our wedding day a complete dream!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Danielle · Married on 08/03/2018

The Lodge - Gorgeous Space!

Trinity Tree Farm - The Lodge is a wonderful wedding venue! It is beautiful and needs next to no decoration. There are great indoor and outdoor spaces that can accommodate a wild dance party, lawn games, and quite conversation nooks. The getting ready spaces are large and air-conditioned for both partners, and the reception area is also air-conditioned! The company is easy to work with and transparent in their negotiations. We had two sets of friends get married at the other venue, The Barn, in the summer, and they loved that space. The on-site coordinators are excellent! We highly recommend The Tall Chef from their recommended caterers list :)!

Sent on 12/31/2018

David · Married on 07/29/2018

My wife and I got married at The Lodge at Trinity in July 2018 and absolutely loved the venue. This was actually our last stop when looking at venues in the Issaquah area (we probably looked at half a dozen different spots, including all of the popular ones), but we immediately fell in love with The Lodge. Between the trees, the views, the exceptional prep areas for the groomsmen and bridesmaids, and the gorgeous reception room, the venue perfectly aligned with our vision of what we wanted the wedding to look like (and the pictures came out amazing!). In addition, the venue had all of the amenities we needed (whether lighting, space for the buffet, a built-in bar, a spot for the DJ, etc.), making it easier (and cheaper) to organize and set everything up. Brittny was incredibly helpful throughout the process - from when we first visited the venue until the wedding day itself - and is a true professional, whether in her constant willingness to answer our (sometimes silly) questions, her advice and guidance on vendors, or in her diligent work coordinating everything at the venue. We could not have been any happier with our decision to get married here!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Ansley · Married on 07/15/2018

I could not have been happier with my choice to have my wedding at Trinity Tree Farm! It was the first place we toured when deciding to have our wedding, and didn’t bother looking anywhere else; we fell in love with The Lodge at first sight. The large windows with natural light pouring in, the string lights (inside and out!), the chandeliers, and the ceremony lawn overlooking the trees below…it was such a magical place to get married. It’s secluded enough to feel intimate, but still easily accessible from Seattle/South Puget Sound area. The fire pit was an especially big hit with our guests! From our first tour to the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly. Brittny, their special events manager, was always easy to get in touch with and replied quickly to even the smallest question. As an out-of-state bride, I was relieved with how easy it was to work with our wedding venue. Everyone commented on how beautiful our venue was, and we couldn’t agree more! SUCH a beautiful location, and for such a great price. I would highly recommend this venue to anybody!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Makenna · Married on 07/07/2018

This venue was everything and more! It is a beautiful scenery, and more importantly the staff was so helpful and made our day so special. Loved the barn!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2018

AMAZING! Could not have asked for a better place to have our "PNW meets island vibes" wedding! The venue was perfect! The staff was amazing and super flexible. After making the call to move the ceremony indoors due to no stop rain, 30 minutes before the ceremony the rain stopped and I asked them to move it outside. In a matter of minutes we had our outdoor wedding ceremony, and our indoor reception hall totally transitioned, and everyone was still smiling! :D The recommended vendors were amazing - I can honestly say after comparing other, don't doubt their choices! I could not have asked for a better place to celebrate our wedding. When we got to our hotel at the end of the night, the coordinator had even slipped in a bottle of champagne and an ornament in with our left over dinner!

You can do soo much with the space at the Lodge and the tree farm backdrop makes for some amazing pictures. If I could do my wedding all over again, I would not change a thing!

Pictures to come!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/16/2018

I got married at the Barn @ Trinity Tree Farm back in June. This was the first and only venue that my (now) husband and I looked at. We both new that once we saw this place, this was it. We got engaged in November of 2016, so pretty much all the bookings of 2017 (we wanted a Saturday wedding) were all taken at that point, and there were only "colder month" options available. We actually decided to wait until the following year, 2018, to get married here because we loved it so much and we could pick a date that we wanted. So worth it! The venue itself is beautiful. I worked with Brittny on getting everything on the schedule and she was awesome. Very responsive and answered all my questions. We decided to go with the day of coordinator who was Courtny. She was so great! I didn't really have any strong opinions on how decorations were to be set up, since I'm just not that good with that kind of stuff, so I pretty much left it all up to her and she did not disappoint.. everything turned out WAY better then I pictured it would be. The entire day ran so smoothly and I didn't have to worry about a single thing, which is how it should be right? If your considering hiring a day of coordinator DO IT. Trust me it's so worth it. There is so much that goes into planning a wedding, and sometimes you just need to have someone do all the thinking for you so you can just enjoy your special day. This place is truly special, and I'm so grateful that we were able to get married here!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Michael · Married on 06/09/2018

We had our wedding at the Lodge at Trinity Tree Farm in June 2018, and it was truly amazing. The venue was beautiful, and dealing with the folks, especially Brittny, was very easy and pleasant. We went with vendors off their recommended vendors list, and every single one knocked it out of the park (definitely go with the recommended vendors!). I want to specifically recommend using their in-house day of coordination service (ours ended up being Brittny). She did such a good job making sure that we weren't stressed about anything and that the whole day went smoothly. We could not have pictured a more perfect day, and a big part of that goes to the wonderful venue and day of coordination.

Sent on 07/16/2018
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 05/05/2018

Trinity Tree Farm is a beautiful venue!! I enjoyed working with everyone and had a great wedding day! Britnny (wedding coordinator) was amazing and very personable. Everything ran smooth and it was a great day! :) Thank you very much!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Christine · Married on 04/28/2018

Trinity Tree Farm was the perfect location for our wedding. Throughout the whole process, Brittny was so helpful in answering my questions and didn't make me feel like a crazy person when I showed up at multiple open houses to plan things out ;)

They were actually the only venue we looked at because right when we got there we knew it was the one. Each guest told me they loved the location and the lights made it so dreamy and magical. We had an indoor ceremony and I think it might have even been prettier than outside!!

We also got our first Christmas tree from the farm last year and a little ornament with their name on it to commemorate - I love it!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Trinity Tree Farm 17

Ariel · Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I got married at 'The Lodge,' at trinity tree farm last Sept. Everything about this venue and the people we worked with here were very helpful and accommodating, from months up until the wedding and on our wedding day/ night. Brittny was extremely easy to work with, very outgoing and answered all our questions. We highly recommend this venue and the employees who run it. They make sure all the details are in place and I, the bride, didn't have to worry about all those little things (as we hired the day of coordinator) to help. She made sure everything ran smoothly and that our day was special and memorable. Thank you again!

Sent on 08/30/2018
    Trinity Tree Farm 18
    Trinity Tree Farm 19
    Trinity Tree Farm 20
    Trinity Tree Farm 21
    Trinity Tree Farm 22
    Trinity Tree Farm 23

Lauren · Married on 08/20/2017

This venue was simply AMAZING in every way. It was exactly what we were looking for, and lived up to our expectations and so much more! It had all the features we wanted, an all in one type of venue where your ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing are all in one spot, a beautiful rustic setting, fire pits, gorgeous scenery, and wonderful staff to work with! We chose the Barn for our wedding, and it was amazing. Our day of coordinator was Courtny, and she was so incredibly fantastic. I didn't know how much I needed a day of coordinator, but wow! She made everything go so smoothly, was incredibly professional, and added so many personal touches and thoughtful gestures throughout the day. I would 100% recommend Trinity Tree Farm!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Natalie · Married on 07/22/2017

I had my wedding here 7/22/17, the wedding was at the lodge. I have spent over a year working with the team and TTF they have been nothing but PERFECT. They went out of there way to make sure our wedding was perfect. The venue was exactly what I had pictured. My photos are amazing with beautiful photos of me walking down the stairs, to guests surrounding the fire place, the girls and I enjoying the amazing bridal sweet and of course my favorites my husband and I walking through the trees. Yes the venue speaks for its self on its beauty however I never knew what a great experience it would all be. Brittny answered all of my questions and concerns in a timely manner. She gave me persona options on things and supported me with my own creative ideas. They day of the owner provided me with his personal phone number and was only a text away to jump in and help with anything I needed. Thank you TTF for making my wedding so perfect in so many ways. I would recommend TTF to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/25/2017

Trinity Tree Farm could not have been a more perfect place for us to get married. I love, love, LOVE Christmas - especially with real Christmas trees, and both venues are to die for. We chose The Barn for a more rustic, intimate feel for our wedding and my cheeks still hurt from smiling so much over how well the venue looked for our reception. We loved how whimsical the Barn looks with the string lights and the elegance of the chandeliers. Brittny is the Special Events Manager (who we also hired as a day of coordinator - ABSOLUTELY recommend!!) and was so helpful from day one. We went to many open houses to show family members the venue and to trial day settings/decorations. She was always available to answer questions about chair placement, available supplies, etc. On the day of the wedding, Brittny did a phenomenal job as the coordinator - what a relief to know that someone so much more experienced (and less busy) than me was in charge of all the details! We wish we could relive the wedding day over and over - and luckily we have amazing photos to do so!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Chelsea · Married on 03/11/2017

We could not find a better venue. We booked the Lodge at Trinity Tree Farms way before it was completed but both my husband and I knew this was the place. I loved everything about it.
    It rained pretty hard on our day but it was still so lovely. The windows are the venue just make it so unique and open. I decorated every single window as well to show different books or small little decorations. It really added to the place. The lights in the venue already make it such a beautiful place and any other decoration that you add just makes it perfect!
    The staff is wonderful as well. They really helped make sure we were ready to go on the day of. I cannot recommend this place enough!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Liz · Married on 10/23/2016

Trinity Tree Farm was an absolute dream of a venue! My now husband and I were planning our wedding remotely and this was the only venue we felt comfortable booking sight-unseen based on their incredibly detailed photos, video, and information on their website. Brittny, the special events manager for TTF that handles all wedding communication, is a delight to work with. She is extremely quick to respond, so friendly and easy to talk to, and very, very organized. Courtny was our day of coordinator, and she made the entire day a well-oiled machine. I left the Barn to get ready with everything in boxes, and came back to find it more beautifully put together than I could have done myself. She kept us all on schedule, and was so thoughtful throughout the reception making sure that we had drinks and food and everything we needed. Trinity Tree Farm is the picture of professionalism when it comes to weddings, and they make your job as easy as possible. I can't recommend them more highly!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Morgan · Married on 09/04/2016

Trinity Tree Farm was amazing! From the moment we walked on the property we loved it. We booked the Barn (they now have the Lodge available as well). Brittny was an amazing coordinator leading up to the event as was Courtny for the day-of. Everything went so smoothly and the set up was beautiful. Courtny made sure everyone was where they needed to be at the right times and took all the stress off of me! I highly recommend Trinity Tree Farm and Brittny/Courtny.

Sent on 09/22/2016
  • Nancy

Nancy · Married on 08/27/2016

This is an absolutely gorgeous venue! When we were first looking at venues, I knew this was the one when we first drove up the hill. If you're looking for a more laid back vibe for your wedding, this is the place. You get the whole venue to yourself, and there's enough space that you can choose to just hang out by the fire pit or go inside and dance the night away. You really choose to make the venue what you want it to be. It's also so naturally beautiful that you don't need a lot of decor. Also, I HIGHLY recommend working with the venues very own planner, Brittny, she is truly amazing and works really hard to find the right vendors to execute your vision for your big day! She went above and beyond for us and always kept us on track to make sure no detail was missed on our day. The best was the flow of the wedding, she made sure everything started on time and that we kept on a schedule so that we didn't have to skip any special moments. After the wedding, all of our friends told us how much they loved the venue and how much fun they all had! You have to check out this venue during your search and meet Brittny!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Adam · Married on 08/14/2016

Trinity Tree Farm is absolutely beautiful! We had our ceremony and reception at the barn (they also have a brand new lodge for a more formal setting), and we could not be happier with the outcome. Our guests kept commenting on what a beautiful location is was, and our wedding photos are proof of that. Brittny Jarman, the Special Events Manager, was extremely helpful in making sure that everything ran smoothly and that all of our questions were answered. If we had to do it all over again, we would still go with Trinity Tree Farm. I would highly recommend them for any occasion, especially a wedding!

Sent on 08/19/2016