Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC Reviews

Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 6
Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 7
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 11/03/2017

Trinity Special Events is the way to go for your wedding carpet and arch 100%! They were excellent to work with from beginning to end. They were very professional, always on top of things and even did an early setup so we would have enough time to hang the flower arrangement on the arch. They paid attention to every detail and delivered a setup just as I expected, they helped to make my wedding day very especial.

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 8
    Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 9
    Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 10
    Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 11
  • Y

Yailin · Married on 10/21/2017

I'm really satisfied with Trinity Special Event Rental. My wedding was perfect for me, thanks in a huge part to their equipment. I'd definitely contact them for any future event. Thank you so much

Sent on 10/23/2017

Sara · Married on 10/14/2017

We are a local wedding planning business in SWFL and absolutely love using Trinity for our chair rentals for larger ceremonies! They are beyond accommodating and professional, and we have had nothing but great experiences with them. They are our go-to for all of our larger beach ceremonies and we would highly recommend!
    Beach Promises, LLC

Sent on 10/24/2017

Marjorie · Married on 10/07/2017

Amazing! We used Trinity for our wedding shower and wedding and I must say the professionalism is great. They are quick to respond to emails and their rentals bring life to the decor. We utilized white folding chairs for the shower and gold chivalry chairs for the wedding. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 12
    Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 13
    Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 14
    Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 15

Bella · Married on 07/29/2017

Very happy with Trinity Rental , they were on time and very nice. Really happy to work with them.
    Bella Weddings .

Sent on 08/26/2017

Kelly · Married on 07/01/2017

We had our wedding at the Marco Ocean Beach Resort on 06/09/18 and Trinity Rental provided the linens for same. They were very accommodating and very reasonable with their pricing. Maria was great with her guidance, assistance and opinion in helping me pick the perfect linens and staying within my budget. I highly recommend Trinity Rentals. They really do care.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2017

They were so easy and wonderful to work with! Everything looked beautiful, and I felt very well cared for!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Maggie · Married on 05/27/2017

Very smooth to work with. Thank you

Sent on 06/12/2017

courtney · Married on 05/14/2017

Maria with Trinity was totally amazing and choosing to go with Trinity Event Rentals was one of the absolute best decisions I ended up making for my wedding! No one can beat their pricing, their responsiveness is immediate and even when I messed my my numbers they thought out a solution in the moment to solve the problem! This family was a joy to work with and I totally recommend them for an event of any kind!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Sandra · Married on 04/21/2017

THANK YOU Trinity for existing!! My husband and I had a restricted budget and our wish of having elegant chiavari chairs at our private reception came true because you offer an affordable option, without compromising on the quality one bit. We are so happy and grateful to have found a team that was very helpful, responsive, polite and easy to work with. Thank you very much for being an important part of our day! You absolutely deserve more than 5 STARS!
    (I rented the following top-notch items: white resin padded chairs, tables, gold chiavari chairs and the LOVE marquee sign that made my cake table stand out)

Sent on 04/27/2017

Kathleen · Married on 02/25/2017

Trinity Special Events not only provided chairs for our reception, but also accommodated our last minute need for ceremony chairs as well. The company was very responsive and flexible with us!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Marcy · Married on 01/21/2017

The team at trinity is amazing! They are super professional, attentive and fast. We loved the beautiful folding white garden chairs we had at our ceremony and would recommend them time and time again!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Samantha · Married on 12/04/2016

Hire, hire, hire! We rented chiavari chairs and chargers from them and I'm so glad I found them. They have the most affordable prices in SW Florida (believe me I looked everywhere) and there was ZERO compromise on quality. If you need chiavari chairs for an event this company is the absolute best.

Sent on 12/24/2016

Meghan · Married on 11/12/2016

I loved working with Trinity. They were quick in answering any questions I had and their equipment was great quality. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of rental items for their events.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Jasmin · Married on 11/05/2016

My experience with Trinity Special Events Rentals was awesome!!!! They were very easy and flexible to work with. Also they were professional and punctual which is what most people are looking for at the time of planning events. Would definitely recommend Trinity Special Rentals to anyone planning an event.

I look forward to use Trinity Special Events Rentals for my future events.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 10/15/2016

Trinity Event Rentals was very professional. Maria was very responsive to my emails and very courteous. You cannot beat their pricing! The chairs I used for my ceremony were very clean and in great condition and half the price other rental companies were quoting me. The linens that I used for the reception were perfect. Thanks!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the review.
    It was my pleasure.
  • Y

Yolari · Married on 10/08/2016

GREAT EXPERIENCE! Beautiful chairs, timeliness in delivery and pickup! A+ !

Sent on 10/11/2016

Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It was our pleasure.

Allyson · Married on 11/27/2015

We rented the white resin folding chairs from Trinity for our wedding ceremony in November and they were by far the best rental company in SWFL! I called several other well-known rentals companies before finding Trinity, and every company I spoke to were downright rude to me, and one woman even scoffed at me when I asked for the price of delivery. When I spoke to Maria at Trinity she was extremely friendly and professional! To make it even better, Trinity offered the best prices by a long shot! This is a small family owned business, and they clearly understand the idea that offering the best prices and best service will take you far! I would highly recommend Trinity Event Rentals to any brides in the market for rentals!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review Allyson. It was our pleasure.

Daniella · Married on 11/21/2015

Trinity Special Event Rentals was an absolute delight to work with. Maria and her team were easy to communicate with, always available via phone or e-mail. They were very prompt and kept to the predesigned plan. Their rentals were pristine and beautiful!! You can't go wrong with Trinity!! Great products at an even better price. I would recommend to everyone!!!

Sent on 11/21/2016

tiffany · Married on 10/13/2012

Trinity Special Events was amazingly helpful, pleasant to do business with and we were SO pleased with the quality of the chairs. We rented the white resin padded chairs for our wedding day. They accomodated us with an early delivery/setup time and was very quick in responding to our multiple inquiries. I would most definitely recommend them and will be using them in the future. Thanks for helping to make our day beautiful!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/19/2018

I went with Trinity Special Event Rentals when I found them through my internet search for an arch. My event coordinator said she had worked with them before and I would be satisfied! I ordered and they worked directly with her. I didn’t have to be involved other than viewing the arch at the end of the aisle! We did have intentions for it to be used outside, however we were rained out. It made great use at our indoor ceremony and looked great at the reception portion as well! I have no regrets!

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 16

Brandy · Married on 05/13/2017

Great service. VERY accommodating. She was prompt and hassle-free! I would highly recommend to others. The only downfall is there is no storefront to check product.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Megan · Married on 02/10/2018

Overall my experience with trinity rentals was great. I was referred to them by a co worker. Their prices were the most reasonable I could find and they delivered on time. The only suggestions I have for a perfect 5 is the chairs we were provided were a bit dirty but nothing we weren’t able to just wipe down and the pick up was a little uncoordinated but the guy who helped deliver and pick up was absolutely great!! I would definitley reccomend then for any occasion.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/01/2016

Very helpful throughout the entire process! Made sure we were getting the exact look we wanted for our reception. Extremely responsive to emails, and even sent pictures of mock-ups when my work schedule got too busy for me to make a showroom visit to put together our reception tables.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC's reply:

Thank you Brittany for the wonderful review.
    It was a pleasure. Thank you.