Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC Reviews

Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 7
  • Julie

Julie Furrer · Married on 10/13/2019

Top Knotch Service + Selection

I am SO glad I chose to go with Trinity Rental for my wedding needs. From the very start of inquiry, Maria was nothing but informative and timely. I had several inventory additions throughout the process & last minute quantity changes and she was on top of it within minutes. While this was for my wedding, my career is in Event Directing and Trinity's response rate is IDEAL for event planning purposes! It is a huge plus when planning an event to be able to only have to coordinate with one rental company, and because Trinity's inventory is so large we were able to do just that. All items were clean, in great condition, and the delivery was seamless. 11 out of 10 stars for Trinity Special Event Rentals!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Nina Enwyia · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing Experience with Trinity!!!

Trinity Events are the most professional and responsive company I have ever dealt with. The chairs, chargers and tent decorations were very beautiful and cost effective. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Rita Latassa · Married on 03/09/2019

They are wonderful to work with!

Always available to answer your questions and are very kind people!

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 03/09/2019

Highly recommend

My venue provided the majority of the items I needed but Trinity Special Events was so easy to work with I ended up renting gold charger plates, chivari chairs, draping for terrace posts and pipe & drape for a large window (which looked so stunning I am actually bummed that I didn't have Trinity drape the other windows!). Not only were their prices extremely reasonable, I loved supporting an family owned business - and Marco was so sweet to accommodate every new request I made! I highly highly recommend using Trinity Special Events for all of your event needs!

Sent on 04/13/2019
  • Becki

Becki · Married on 02/18/2019

Easy and Elegant

We planned our wedding from Maryland and choose Trinity Event Rentals to provide our arch at the suggestion of our florist. They were very affordable and provided set up and take down. We used the two post bamboo arch and could not have been happier with how it looked (rental came with ivory draping and flowers were provided by Bella Florals by Theresa).

Sent on 02/22/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Barnes · Married on 01/12/2019

Great & professional

The draping was exactly as my wedding planner and I discussed. Everything was set up perfectly and they were timely with responses and professional through the entire process.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Jami · Married on 01/05/2019

Excellent!

Trinity Special Event Rentals was wonderful to work with! They were quick to respond and their products were very fairly priced and in excellent condition. I rented chargers and chairs and they were beautiful! They added style and elegance to my event and I am so happy I decided to rent them. I even changed the numbers of the guest list the day before they were so accommodating. Thank you for helping to make our special day perfect!

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Bonie

Bonie · Married on 12/28/2018

Customer service at its best!

Trinity not only had the best prices when it came to chiavari chair rentals in the area, they also had the BEST customer service. They were very prompt, professional and accommodating. Thank you!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Alyssa · Married on 12/01/2018

Gorgeous Rentals!!

I used Trinity Rentals for chair, linen, chargers and tablecloths! Everything was absolutely beautiful. The owners were very friendly and pleasant to work with. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/24/2018

Incredible customer service and quality of equipment rental!

HIGHLY recommend this company!

Sent on 12/16/2018
    Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 8
    Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 9
    Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 10

MADISON · Married on 11/10/2018

Easy to Work With

Maria was so pleasant to work with, she would respond immediately to any emails and was so easy going. They arrived perfectly on time to deliver my chairs and cocktails tables to the venue, and even set them up.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Veronica Peterson · Married on 11/10/2018

Rustic Outdoor Wedding

They have been super helpful since the first email I sent to them. They accommodated everything that I wanted! They even accommodated my last minute (week of the wedding) changes and add ons! I would highly suggest using Trinity for any party or wedding! Very pleased with everything!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Adina

Adina · Married on 10/21/2018

Perfection

When I saw the ballroom set up for the first time I could've cried (and I'm not a crier.) It looked even more beautiful than I imagined. I rented chairs, sashes and napkins from Trinity. Everything was set up as requested. It was so easy working with Maria and her team. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. If you want your event to be beautiful, get the finishing touches from Trinity. You won't regret it!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Monique Goubault · Married on 10/13/2018

Spectacular

Maria and her team did an amazing job on our wedding set up. We rented farm tables, chairs, chargers and ceremony decor. I sent her pictures of my vision and she made it come to life - everything was absolutely stunning! I will definitely use Trinity Special Event Rentals for all of my party rental needs.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Susan · Married on 06/10/2018

The Trinity people were very pleasant and easy to work with and did everything seamlessly and just the way we wanted. They coordinated closely with the florist, saving us a lot of time and effort and even went beyond their area of responsibility to help us. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Christine & Matt · Married on 06/02/2018

An amazing vendor with great service and value. I showed Ronald of Trinity Special Event Rentals a photo of what I had in mind, and his response was "No problem, we can build it for you." He was so accommodating and made the most beautiful 4-post arch with white draping for my beach wedding at an incredible price. I was blessed to find this truly special vendor.

Sent on 06/09/2018
    Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 11

Stephanie · Married on 05/26/2018

I was very pleased with the set up. Even tho it was raining all day, it looked beautiful when I got there.

Sent on 05/30/2018
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 04/14/2018

So happy we chose Trinity Special Event Rentals! The chairs really dressed up our venue and they provide amazing service! Thank you!

Sent on 05/09/2018
    Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 12

Estefania · Married on 03/10/2018

Trinity Special Events went above and beyond for us!! There communication is one I appreciate! They are quick in response..so quick that it rain on our wedding day and my wedding planner reached out to Trinity Special Events for LAST MINUTE RENTALS (2-3 hours before ceremony) and Trinity Special Events DELIVERED everything with no hesitation or HASSLE! How AMAZING!! This is every brides dream to have a vendor who is there for them when things do not go as planned. I would highly highly HIGHLy recommend this company over and over again!
    Also, every single item I rented was absolutely top notch and GREAT quality!!

XOXO One HAPPY BRIDE!!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Debra · Married on 03/03/2018

This was the best chair service in all of Florida, professional courteous on time I can't say enough good about them so just look below at the photos

Sent on 03/05/2018
    Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 13
    Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 14

Mercedes · Married on 03/03/2018

It was a great experience all around-- from quoting chairs, adjusting amounts, set up and take down everything was perfect!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Jordin · Married on 03/03/2018

If you're looking for a vendor who is easy to work with, the best prices in town and the most professional, look no further! My experience with Trinity Rentals was exceptional and they made working with them the least stressful part of wedding planning. My white chairs were a beautiful touch to my ceremony and reception and the gold chargers with the perfect pop of color for our tables! The team was quick, efficient and you didn't even notice them. THANK YOU Trinity Rentals!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Nicole · Married on 01/06/2018

Trinity Special Event Rentals was AMAZING! They did such a great job for my ceremony - it was everything I had envisioned and hope for! Also working with them was super easy! They were very professional and helpful, and I have nothing but positive things to say about them! I wish I had rented more from them!!!

Sent on 02/12/2018
    Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 15

Kelly · Married on 12/03/2017

Trinity Special Event Rentals was amazing to work with. They are professional, quick to respond, and their prices are unbeatable!

Sent on 12/20/2017
  • PhillyLindseyVonnC

Lindsey · Married on 11/17/2017

Trinity special event rentals llc were great to work with and super responsive. We rented the white chaivari chairs and they were beautiful. Also they have the best prices in southwest Florida. I def recommend this company!!!

Sent on 11/30/2017