Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC Reviews

37 Reviews for Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC

37 Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC Reviews

Monique Goubault · Married on 10/13/2018

Spectacular

Maria and her team did an amazing job on our wedding set up. We rented farm tables, chairs, chargers and ceremony decor. I sent her pictures of my vision and she made it come to life - everything was absolutely stunning! I will definitely use Trinity Special Event Rentals for all of my party rental needs.

Susan · Married on 06/10/2018

The Trinity people were very pleasant and easy to work with and did everything seamlessly and just the way we wanted. They coordinated closely with the florist, saving us a lot of time and effort and even went beyond their area of responsibility to help us. Thank you so much!

Christine & Matt · Married on 06/02/2018

An amazing vendor with great service and value. I showed Ronald of Trinity Special Event Rentals a photo of what I had in mind, and his response was "No problem, we can build it for you." He was so accommodating and made the most beautiful 4-post arch with white draping for my beach wedding at an incredible price. I was blessed to find this truly special vendor.

Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 1

Stephanie · Married on 05/26/2018

I was very pleased with the set up. Even tho it was raining all day, it looked beautiful when I got there.

• Natalie

Natalie · Married on 04/14/2018

So happy we chose Trinity Special Event Rentals! The chairs really dressed up our venue and they provide amazing service! Thank you!

Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 2

Estefania · Married on 03/10/2018

Trinity Special Events went above and beyond for us!! There communication is one I appreciate! They are quick in response..so quick that it rain on our wedding day and my wedding planner reached out to Trinity Special Events for LAST MINUTE RENTALS (2-3 hours before ceremony) and Trinity Special Events DELIVERED everything with no hesitation or HASSLE! How AMAZING!! This is every brides dream to have a vendor who is there for them when things do not go as planned. I would highly highly HIGHLy recommend this company over and over again!
    Also, every single item I rented was absolutely top notch and GREAT quality!!

XOXO One HAPPY BRIDE!!

Debra · Married on 03/03/2018

This was the best chair service in all of Florida, professional courteous on time I can't say enough good about them so just look below at the photos

Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 3
    Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 4

Mercedes · Married on 03/03/2018

It was a great experience all around-- from quoting chairs, adjusting amounts, set up and take down everything was perfect!

Jordin · Married on 03/03/2018

If you're looking for a vendor who is easy to work with, the best prices in town and the most professional, look no further! My experience with Trinity Rentals was exceptional and they made working with them the least stressful part of wedding planning. My white chairs were a beautiful touch to my ceremony and reception and the gold chargers with the perfect pop of color for our tables! The team was quick, efficient and you didn't even notice them. THANK YOU Trinity Rentals!

Nicole · Married on 01/06/2018

Trinity Special Event Rentals was AMAZING! They did such a great job for my ceremony - it was everything I had envisioned and hope for! Also working with them was super easy! They were very professional and helpful, and I have nothing but positive things to say about them! I wish I had rented more from them!!!

Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 5

Kelly · Married on 12/03/2017

Trinity Special Event Rentals was amazing to work with. They are professional, quick to respond, and their prices are unbeatable!

• PhillyLindseyVonnC

Lindsey · Married on 11/17/2017

Trinity special event rentals llc were great to work with and super responsive. We rented the white chaivari chairs and they were beautiful. Also they have the best prices in southwest Florida. I def recommend this company!!!

Samantha · Married on 11/04/2017

Trinity Rentals was definitely by far the best choice! I was so pleased with the rentals for my wedding. The quality was great and the chivari chairs were by far my favorite and looked amazing! The crew that set up and picked up was so nice, efficient, and punctual. I was very impressed. I would highly recommend them for any event and I would use them again! Thank you Trinity Rentals!

Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 6
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 11/03/2017

Trinity Special Events is the way to go for your wedding carpet and arch 100%! They were excellent to work with from beginning to end. They were very professional, always on top of things and even did an early setup so we would have enough time to hang the flower arrangement on the arch. They paid attention to every detail and delivered a setup just as I expected, they helped to make my wedding day very especial.

Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 7
    Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 8
    Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 9
    Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 10
  • Y

Yailin · Married on 10/21/2017

I'm really satisfied with Trinity Special Event Rental. My wedding was perfect for me, thanks in a huge part to their equipment. I'd definitely contact them for any future event. Thank you so much

Sara · Married on 10/14/2017

We are a local wedding planning business in SWFL and absolutely love using Trinity for our chair rentals for larger ceremonies! They are beyond accommodating and professional, and we have had nothing but great experiences with them. They are our go-to for all of our larger beach ceremonies and we would highly recommend!
    Beach Promises, LLC

Marjorie · Married on 10/07/2017

Amazing! We used Trinity for our wedding shower and wedding and I must say the professionalism is great. They are quick to respond to emails and their rentals bring life to the decor. We utilized white folding chairs for the shower and gold chivalry chairs for the wedding. We would highly recommend!

Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 11
    Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 12
    Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 13
    Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC 14

Bella · Married on 07/29/2017

Very happy with Trinity Rental , they were on time and very nice. Really happy to work with them.
    Bella Weddings .

Kelly · Married on 07/01/2017

We had our wedding at the Marco Ocean Beach Resort on 06/09/18 and Trinity Rental provided the linens for same. They were very accommodating and very reasonable with their pricing. Maria was great with her guidance, assistance and opinion in helping me pick the perfect linens and staying within my budget. I highly recommend Trinity Rentals. They really do care.

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2017

They were so easy and wonderful to work with! Everything looked beautiful, and I felt very well cared for!

Maggie · Married on 05/27/2017

Very smooth to work with. Thank you

courtney · Married on 05/14/2017

Maria with Trinity was totally amazing and choosing to go with Trinity Event Rentals was one of the absolute best decisions I ended up making for my wedding! No one can beat their pricing, their responsiveness is immediate and even when I messed my my numbers they thought out a solution in the moment to solve the problem! This family was a joy to work with and I totally recommend them for an event of any kind!

Sandra · Married on 04/21/2017

THANK YOU Trinity for existing!! My husband and I had a restricted budget and our wish of having elegant chiavari chairs at our private reception came true because you offer an affordable option, without compromising on the quality one bit. We are so happy and grateful to have found a team that was very helpful, responsive, polite and easy to work with. Thank you very much for being an important part of our day! You absolutely deserve more than 5 STARS!
    (I rented the following top-notch items: white resin padded chairs, tables, gold chiavari chairs and the LOVE marquee sign that made my cake table stand out)

Kathleen · Married on 02/25/2017

Trinity Special Events not only provided chairs for our reception, but also accommodated our last minute need for ceremony chairs as well. The company was very responsive and flexible with us!

Marcy · Married on 01/21/2017

The team at trinity is amazing! They are super professional, attentive and fast. We loved the beautiful folding white garden chairs we had at our ceremony and would recommend them time and time again!