Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Dina
    Dina B. Married on 11/20/2021

Meringolo Wedding thank you!

Overall fantastic with the setup quick response time. Would 100% recommend!
  • Aakanksha
    Aakanksha Married on 10/30/2021

Great rentals and service!

Trinity was great to work with! I rented my ceremony set up and reception chairs from them. They even worked with me to figure out a special set up for an Indian ceremony helping me think through creative solutions for sizing / seating. Their pricing is also very reasonable and transparent - definitely recommend!
    Tate Married on 10/09/2021

Great service!

Trinity was great to work with for our wedding! Their communication was spot-on. They also have an actual warehouse where we could look at the items in person before renting. We rented both the white wash crossback chairs and the 2-post wooden arch. All of the items came in great condition and looked perfect. Thank you!
  • Casey
    Casey H. Married on 04/24/2021

Easy to work with and good rentals

We only rented the mahogany Chiavari chairs but the whole experience was great from start to finish and the chairs were in great condition. I love the options they offer and they are constantly reevaluating needs and wants and adding new items.
  • Riley
    Riley Married on 02/06/2021

Great rentals

Maria and her team are so sweet and professional, their setup was quick and efficient. I love that they have a “storefront/warehouse” you can go to to see all of the rentals they have to offer.
    We rented the gold chiavari chairs, 2 head chairs and glass gold beaded chargers for our reception. We rented the mahogany chairs, the four post arch, and antique couch for our ceremony
  • Jenny
    Jenny Married on 01/16/2021

Great Rental Company!

We rented a hedge wall, chairs, and a welcome sign from Trinity for our wedding at South Seas Island Resort. They delivered everything on time and it all looked incredible! The hedge wall had our name and sat behind our sweetheart table. It was a huge hit with our guests!
  • Lauren
    Lauren P. Married on 12/05/2020

Amazing vendor!

Trinity was nothing but a pleasure to work with while we were planning our wedding. They are very responsive, professional and accommodating. They have the best selection of chairs, and decorations. I was able to have exactly what I had pictured because of their amazing inventory- down to the goblets we wanted on the table! Overall, I highly suggest renting from Trinity! You won't be disappointed!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda K. Married on 11/07/2020

Sanibel Boho Beach Wedding

We used Trinity Event Rentals for our beach wedding on Saniblel Island and had such a great experience! We used their brown cross back chairs and farm style tables for the head table, which was absolutely beautiful. My favorite piece we used during the ceremony was the white round platform, which we placed a round natural colored jute rug on top of. It was 100% worth it. It looked amazing. And last minute we added their new white bars to go out in the lawn and wow! Those really added so much style and class to our cocktail hour setting. Everything really looked so perfect! The staff was so easy to work with and quick to make any adjustments we needed. I would absolutely recommend them!
  • Katie
    Katie K. Married on 08/01/2020

Great Service!

This company provided great customer service. My now husband was able to communicate with them with ease through all the ordering and planning. They were very helpful with providing affordable pricing and options for pick-up and delivery to make it less stressful on us. We rented beautiful chairs and plate chargers from them and it really made our ceremony look so beautiful. There were no issues with delivery and everything was great quality. I would highly recommend this company!
  • Tatiana
    Tatiana C. Married on 04/25/2020

Easy to work with and great rentals!

We originally hired Trinity to provide items for our much larger wedding back in April. After having to postpone due to COVID, they were easy to work with when we rescheduled, changed venues and had to lower our guest count significantly. They provided tables, chairs, a cake stand and a drapery backdrop for our wedding - all of which helped make our wedding reception look just as we had imagined! Maria was very responsive and helped make the process very easy for us! Thank you!
  • Jenna
    Jenna C. Married on 04/18/2020

Wonderful job!

I used Trinity for my wedding several weeks ago and they did a perfect job! I rented gold Chiavari chairs, gold beaded charger plates and a bamboo arch. Everything looked beautiful and set up and take down was seamless. Trinity was very responsive and easy to work with, even amidst the pandemic. They made adjustments and were very flexible with the changes. Would highly recommend for a wedding or larger event!
    Christie K. Married on 04/18/2020

Excellent vendor

Trinity Event Rentals has a good selection of items which can be easily viewed on their website. Communication was great, they answered most emails same day. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone getting married in the Naples, FL area
  • Ashley
    Ashley W. Married on 03/14/2020

No Wedding Planner? No Problem! :)

Highly Recommended * Top Notch Service!

A BIG thank you to Team Trinity!! I got married at South Seas Island Resort on March 7, 2020 - and I rented Gold Chargers and Gold Chiavari Chairs.

First and Foremost, after days of research for rental companies in the area.. Trinity was by far the most affordable option. Don't let that fool you the quality of chairs were fantastic including the cushions.

The week of our wedding, we had an additional 5 guest to our guest list. Trinity was great with accommodating our last minute updates.

All Trinity asked me for was a delivery time and location a week prior to my wedding. Day of my wedding, not even a phone call from them. I walked into my dream reception, with the chargers and chairs set up BEAUTIFULLY.

No wedding planner? No worries, Trinity has you covered!

All The Best, Ashley
  • Jenna
    Jenna H. Married on 03/14/2020

Love Trinity!!!!!

I would HIGHLY recommend Trinity Event Rentals to a friend, family, colleague, loved one, etc.! They were extremely professional, reasonably priced, have a great inventory with quality products, and most importantly they are KIND people! We are so thrilled to have found them and for any future events we will definitely use them as our preferred vendor.
    Samantha B. Married on 03/07/2020

Great company to work with!

We decided 2 weeks before our wedding to rent chairs that our venue didn’t have. Trinity was very helpful with helping us to decide which chairs to use for our decor. We chose the clear chiavari chairs, which were beautiful! Awesome people to work with. Would definitely recommend them!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 02/22/2020

Incredible, professional

Trinity event rentals made our wedding day a dream come true with our gold charivari chairs and charger plates. They responded to emails very quickly and made the entire process smooth. They are professional and easy to work with. Their rentals are beautiful! We couldn’t recommend them enough for any event you may be considering them for!!
    Michael S. Married on 02/08/2020

Excellent Vendor

Trinity was excellent to work with. Maria was always very responsive, they had the best prices by far of any other chair vendor that we spoke with, and their tables and chairs looked beautiful.
  • Amanda
    Amanda T. Married on 01/18/2020

Loved the hedges!

We hired Trinity Special Event Rentals for our wedding on January 18th at the JW Marriot on Marco Island. They did a wonderful job! They worked with me on getting my custom neon sign hung on one of their greenery hedges for a look that was AWSOME at our wedding! The team at Trinity was very helpful in coordinating this setup. The hedge looked great, and the sign looked perfect on it right behind our sweetheart table! We also rented chairs, chargers, and drapery for a ceremony and all looked great!

Thank you Trinity team!
  • Andrea
    Andrea Married on 01/11/2020

Fantastic!

We worked with Trinity and rented out certain items for our wedding last weekend and boy everything came out perfect! They delivered everything on time, they even set up some items on the photo booth and did it perfect. Thank you so much for adding those final touches that made our wedding absolutely beautiful!
  • Mary
    Mary J. Married on 01/04/2020

Great pricing and good service

Trinity definitely had the very best pricing out there and had a large inventory of rental items to choose from. They delivered and set up all items and then picked them up on time and with no fuss. They did a professional job and I was not required for anything due to their professionalism. The delivery men were nice and polite and worked fast with no noise. I was very impressed with the company from beginning to end!
  • Samantha
    Samantha K. Married on 12/31/2019

Trinity Rentals = STUNNING

Trinity Rentals was amazing! We rented 200 cross-back chairs, some long farmhouse tables and a sweetheart table. The delivery was seamless and not only did they set everything up at the ceremony and reception sites they came back to take it all down so our venue staff didn’t have to get involved. Their pricing was fair and the they were super responsive to emails with great communication! Definitely recommend hiring Trinity Rentals for any future events as we will be doing the same!
    Riley Married on 11/16/2019

Flexible, Responsive, Outstanding Service

We used Trinity Rentals for our chairs, chargers, and boxwood hedge walls for our wedding. Maria was always quick to answer my emails, helpful with suggestions, and a pleasure to work with. We had some last minute changes and Maria was quick to change our invoice without any problems. I would suggest Trinity Rentals to anyone looking for a reliable, professional, and high quality rental company!
  • Jillian
    Jillian Married on 11/16/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!!!

Maria and the Trinity Team were AMAZING! Maria was so helpful and communicative throughout my planning process (even when I changed things on her a million times). They have so many awesome rental items to choose from too! I did not have to worry about a thing on the wedding day or the entire weekend as they handled everything in the most efficient and professional manner. Thank you Trinity Team so much!! Truly made my wedding vision dreams come true!!!
    Candice Married on 10/31/2019

Trinity delivered all we wanted and more!

The Team at Trinity was great from our inquiry on day 1 to making our dreams come alive on our wedding day. They supplied everything from beautiful gold chairs, navy napkins, to our wedding arch and chandelier as well as a white custom platform for the beach and beautiful carpet. The look of our ceremony was all we dreamed of and more thanks to Trinity! We recommend them 110%. Not only was their service great, but their prices were fair and their products were top quality! They were even great as we changed our minds a bit throughout the process and they really made things easy for us! Thank you again Trinity!
  • Julie
    Julie F. Married on 10/13/2019

Top Knotch Service + Selection

I am SO glad I chose to go with Trinity Rental for my wedding needs. From the very start of inquiry, Maria was nothing but informative and timely. I had several inventory additions throughout the process & last minute quantity changes and she was on top of it within minutes. While this was for my wedding, my career is in Event Directing and Trinity's response rate is IDEAL for event planning purposes! It is a huge plus when planning an event to be able to only have to coordinate with one rental company, and because Trinity's inventory is so large we were able to do just that. All items were clean, in great condition, and the delivery was seamless. 11 out of 10 stars for Trinity Special Event Rentals!