Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC Reviews

70 Reviews for Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC

• Katie

Katie Kelly · Married on 08/01/2020

Great Service!

This company provided great customer service. My now husband was able to communicate with them with ease through all the ordering and planning. They were very helpful with providing affordable pricing and options for pick-up and delivery to make it less stressful on us. We rented beautiful chairs and plate chargers from them and it really made our ceremony look so beautiful. There were no issues with delivery and everything was great quality. I would highly recommend this company!

Sent on 08/08/2020

Samantha Byrns · Married on 07/03/2020

Great company to work with!

We decided 2 weeks before our wedding to rent chairs that our venue didn’t have. Trinity was very helpful with helping us to decide which chairs to use for our decor. We chose the clear chiavari chairs, which were beautiful! Awesome people to work with. Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 03/13/2020
  • Tatiana

Tatiana Cornejo · Married on 04/25/2020

Easy to work with and great rentals!

We originally hired Trinity to provide items for our much larger wedding back in April. After having to postpone due to COVID, they were easy to work with when we rescheduled, changed venues and had to lower our guest count significantly. They provided tables, chairs, a cake stand and a drapery backdrop for our wedding - all of which helped make our wedding reception look just as we had imagined! Maria was very responsive and helped make the process very easy for us! Thank you!

Sent on 07/19/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Wawrzyniak · Married on 03/14/2020

No Wedding Planner? No Problem! :)

Highly Recommended * Top Notch Service!

A BIG thank you to Team Trinity!! I got married at South Seas Island Resort on March 7, 2020 - and I rented Gold Chargers and Gold Chiavari Chairs.

First and Foremost, after days of research for rental companies in the area.. Trinity was by far the most affordable option. Don't let that fool you the quality of chairs were fantastic including the cushions.

The week of our wedding, we had an additional 5 guest to our guest list. Trinity was great with accommodating our last minute updates.

All Trinity asked me for was a delivery time and location a week prior to my wedding. Day of my wedding, not even a phone call from them. I walked into my dream reception, with the chargers and chairs set up BEAUTIFULLY.

No wedding planner? No worries, Trinity has you covered!

All The Best, Ashley

Sent on 03/13/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna Huhn · Married on 03/14/2020

Love Trinity!!!!!

I would HIGHLY recommend Trinity Event Rentals to a friend, family, colleague, loved one, etc.! They were extremely professional, reasonably priced, have a great inventory with quality products, and most importantly they are KIND people! We are so thrilled to have found them and for any future events we will definitely use them as our preferred vendor.

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 02/22/2020

Incredible, professional

Trinity event rentals made our wedding day a dream come true with our gold charivari chairs and charger plates. They responded to emails very quickly and made the entire process smooth. They are professional and easy to work with. Their rentals are beautiful! We couldn’t recommend them enough for any event you may be considering them for!!

Sent on 03/04/2020

Michael Slovak · Married on 02/08/2020

Excellent Vendor

Trinity was excellent to work with. Maria was always very responsive, they had the best prices by far of any other chair vendor that we spoke with, and their tables and chairs looked beautiful.

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Testa · Married on 01/18/2020

Loved the hedges!

We hired Trinity Special Event Rentals for our wedding on January 18th at the JW Marriot on Marco Island. They did a wonderful job! They worked with me on getting my custom neon sign hung on one of their greenery hedges for a look that was AWSOME at our wedding! The team at Trinity was very helpful in coordinating this setup. The hedge looked great, and the sign looked perfect on it right behind our sweetheart table! We also rented chairs, chargers, and drapery for a ceremony and all looked great!

Thank you Trinity team!

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 01/11/2020

Fantastic!

We worked with Trinity and rented out certain items for our wedding last weekend and boy everything came out perfect! They delivered everything on time, they even set up some items on the photo booth and did it perfect. Thank you so much for adding those final touches that made our wedding absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Mary

Mary Jean Martin · Married on 01/04/2020

Great pricing and good service

Trinity definitely had the very best pricing out there and had a large inventory of rental items to choose from. They delivered and set up all items and then picked them up on time and with no fuss. They did a professional job and I was not required for anything due to their professionalism. The delivery men were nice and polite and worked fast with no noise. I was very impressed with the company from beginning to end!

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha Kennedy · Married on 12/31/2019

Trinity Rentals = STUNNING

Trinity Rentals was amazing! We rented 200 cross-back chairs, some long farmhouse tables and a sweetheart table. The delivery was seamless and not only did they set everything up at the ceremony and reception sites they came back to take it all down so our venue staff didn’t have to get involved. Their pricing was fair and the they were super responsive to emails with great communication! Definitely recommend hiring Trinity Rentals for any future events as we will be doing the same!

Sent on 04/02/2020

Riley · Married on 11/16/2019

Flexible, Responsive, Outstanding Service

We used Trinity Rentals for our chairs, chargers, and boxwood hedge walls for our wedding. Maria was always quick to answer my emails, helpful with suggestions, and a pleasure to work with. We had some last minute changes and Maria was quick to change our invoice without any problems. I would suggest Trinity Rentals to anyone looking for a reliable, professional, and high quality rental company!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 11/16/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!!!

Maria and the Trinity Team were AMAZING! Maria was so helpful and communicative throughout my planning process (even when I changed things on her a million times). They have so many awesome rental items to choose from too! I did not have to worry about a thing on the wedding day or the entire weekend as they handled everything in the most efficient and professional manner. Thank you Trinity Team so much!! Truly made my wedding vision dreams come true!!!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Candice · Married on 10/31/2019

Trinity delivered all we wanted and more!

The Team at Trinity was great from our inquiry on day 1 to making our dreams come alive on our wedding day. They supplied everything from beautiful gold chairs, navy napkins, to our wedding arch and chandelier as well as a white custom platform for the beach and beautiful carpet. The look of our ceremony was all we dreamed of and more thanks to Trinity! We recommend them 110%. Not only was their service great, but their prices were fair and their products were top quality! They were even great as we changed our minds a bit throughout the process and they really made things easy for us! Thank you again Trinity!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Julie

Julie Furrer · Married on 10/13/2019

Top Knotch Service + Selection

I am SO glad I chose to go with Trinity Rental for my wedding needs. From the very start of inquiry, Maria was nothing but informative and timely. I had several inventory additions throughout the process & last minute quantity changes and she was on top of it within minutes. While this was for my wedding, my career is in Event Directing and Trinity's response rate is IDEAL for event planning purposes! It is a huge plus when planning an event to be able to only have to coordinate with one rental company, and because Trinity's inventory is so large we were able to do just that. All items were clean, in great condition, and the delivery was seamless. 11 out of 10 stars for Trinity Special Event Rentals!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Deaner · Married on 10/11/2019

Our Wedding Day: October 11, 2019

Luis and I were married on October 11, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point. Our wedding day was like a dream, and more beautiful than we could have ever imagined it to be. Its been two weeks, and our family, friends, and guests are still constantly talking about how perfect our day was and how well it all came together. We worked with Maria to order our silver chiavari chairs, and our beautiful sweetheart table backdrop. She was a pleasure to work with and communicate with, making the rental and payment process very easy! Thank you for the most beautiful wedding day!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/10/2019

Exceptional

Trinity was beyond exceptional. I told them our vision for our wedding and they brought it to life perfectly! If they didn't have what I wanted, they either made it or found it for us! They were also very prompt at responding and fantastic at communicating with us. I can not speak highly enough about trinity and their team, please trust them to make your wedding or event perfect, we are so thankful and appreciative of them!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 04/27/2019

Gorgeous rentals, great value, very accommodating

We rented a little over 110 gorgeous gold chiavari chairs and an archway for our wedding. Very reasonably priced and great quality rentals. They were kind enough to easily add our archway on when I realized that I had forgotten to rent one. They were also very accommodating with our late night pickup time when the resort wouldn't allow an AM pickup. Very responsive to communication as well. Our wedding wouldn't have been as beautiful without these chairs or archway. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Nina Enwyia · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing Experience with Trinity!!!

Trinity Events are the most professional and responsive company I have ever dealt with. The chairs, chargers and tent decorations were very beautiful and cost effective. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Rita Latassa · Married on 03/09/2019

They are wonderful to work with!

Always available to answer your questions and are very kind people!

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 03/09/2019

Highly recommend

My venue provided the majority of the items I needed but Trinity Special Events was so easy to work with I ended up renting gold charger plates, chivari chairs, draping for terrace posts and pipe & drape for a large window (which looked so stunning I am actually bummed that I didn't have Trinity drape the other windows!). Not only were their prices extremely reasonable, I loved supporting an family owned business - and Marco was so sweet to accommodate every new request I made! I highly highly recommend using Trinity Special Events for all of your event needs!

Sent on 04/13/2019
  • Becki

Becki · Married on 02/18/2019

Easy and Elegant

We planned our wedding from Maryland and choose Trinity Event Rentals to provide our arch at the suggestion of our florist. They were very affordable and provided set up and take down. We used the two post bamboo arch and could not have been happier with how it looked (rental came with ivory draping and flowers were provided by Bella Florals by Theresa).

Sent on 02/22/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Barnes · Married on 01/12/2019

Great & professional

The draping was exactly as my wedding planner and I discussed. Everything was set up perfectly and they were timely with responses and professional through the entire process.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Jami · Married on 01/05/2019

Excellent!

Trinity Special Event Rentals was wonderful to work with! They were quick to respond and their products were very fairly priced and in excellent condition. I rented chargers and chairs and they were beautiful! They added style and elegance to my event and I am so happy I decided to rent them. I even changed the numbers of the guest list the day before they were so accommodating. Thank you for helping to make our special day perfect!

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Bonie

Bonie · Married on 12/28/2018

Customer service at its best!

Trinity not only had the best prices when it came to chiavari chair rentals in the area, they also had the BEST customer service. They were very prompt, professional and accommodating. Thank you!

Sent on 01/02/2019