Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC Reviews

61 | Naples, FL

61 Reviews for Trinity Special Event Rentals, LLC

Michael Slovak · Married on 02/08/2020

Excellent Vendor

Trinity was excellent to work with. Maria was always very responsive, they had the best prices by far of any other chair vendor that we spoke with, and their tables and chairs looked beautiful.

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 01/11/2020

Fantastic!

We worked with Trinity and rented out certain items for our wedding last weekend and boy everything came out perfect! They delivered everything on time, they even set up some items on the photo booth and did it perfect. Thank you so much for adding those final touches that made our wedding absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Mary

Mary Jean Martin · Married on 01/04/2020

Great pricing and good service

Trinity definitely had the very best pricing out there and had a large inventory of rental items to choose from. They delivered and set up all items and then picked them up on time and with no fuss. They did a professional job and I was not required for anything due to their professionalism. The delivery men were nice and polite and worked fast with no noise. I was very impressed with the company from beginning to end!

Sent on 01/18/2020

Riley · Married on 11/16/2019

Flexible, Responsive, Outstanding Service

We used Trinity Rentals for our chairs, chargers, and boxwood hedge walls for our wedding. Maria was always quick to answer my emails, helpful with suggestions, and a pleasure to work with. We had some last minute changes and Maria was quick to change our invoice without any problems. I would suggest Trinity Rentals to anyone looking for a reliable, professional, and high quality rental company!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 11/16/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!!!

Maria and the Trinity Team were AMAZING! Maria was so helpful and communicative throughout my planning process (even when I changed things on her a million times). They have so many awesome rental items to choose from too! I did not have to worry about a thing on the wedding day or the entire weekend as they handled everything in the most efficient and professional manner. Thank you Trinity Team so much!! Truly made my wedding vision dreams come true!!!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Candice · Married on 10/31/2019

Trinity delivered all we wanted and more!

The Team at Trinity was great from our inquiry on day 1 to making our dreams come alive on our wedding day. They supplied everything from beautiful gold chairs, navy napkins, to our wedding arch and chandelier as well as a white custom platform for the beach and beautiful carpet. The look of our ceremony was all we dreamed of and more thanks to Trinity! We recommend them 110%. Not only was their service great, but their prices were fair and their products were top quality! They were even great as we changed our minds a bit throughout the process and they really made things easy for us! Thank you again Trinity!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Julie

Julie Furrer · Married on 10/13/2019

Top Knotch Service + Selection

I am SO glad I chose to go with Trinity Rental for my wedding needs. From the very start of inquiry, Maria was nothing but informative and timely. I had several inventory additions throughout the process & last minute quantity changes and she was on top of it within minutes. While this was for my wedding, my career is in Event Directing and Trinity's response rate is IDEAL for event planning purposes! It is a huge plus when planning an event to be able to only have to coordinate with one rental company, and because Trinity's inventory is so large we were able to do just that. All items were clean, in great condition, and the delivery was seamless. 11 out of 10 stars for Trinity Special Event Rentals!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Deaner · Married on 10/11/2019

Our Wedding Day: October 11, 2019

Luis and I were married on October 11, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point. Our wedding day was like a dream, and more beautiful than we could have ever imagined it to be. Its been two weeks, and our family, friends, and guests are still constantly talking about how perfect our day was and how well it all came together. We worked with Maria to order our silver chiavari chairs, and our beautiful sweetheart table backdrop. She was a pleasure to work with and communicate with, making the rental and payment process very easy! Thank you for the most beautiful wedding day!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/10/2019

Exceptional

Trinity was beyond exceptional. I told them our vision for our wedding and they brought it to life perfectly! If they didn't have what I wanted, they either made it or found it for us! They were also very prompt at responding and fantastic at communicating with us. I can not speak highly enough about trinity and their team, please trust them to make your wedding or event perfect, we are so thankful and appreciative of them!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 04/27/2019

Gorgeous rentals, great value, very accommodating

We rented a little over 110 gorgeous gold chiavari chairs and an archway for our wedding. Very reasonably priced and great quality rentals. They were kind enough to easily add our archway on when I realized that I had forgotten to rent one. They were also very accommodating with our late night pickup time when the resort wouldn't allow an AM pickup. Very responsive to communication as well. Our wedding wouldn't have been as beautiful without these chairs or archway. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Nina Enwyia · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing Experience with Trinity!!!

Trinity Events are the most professional and responsive company I have ever dealt with. The chairs, chargers and tent decorations were very beautiful and cost effective. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Rita Latassa · Married on 03/09/2019

They are wonderful to work with!

Always available to answer your questions and are very kind people!

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 03/09/2019

Highly recommend

My venue provided the majority of the items I needed but Trinity Special Events was so easy to work with I ended up renting gold charger plates, chivari chairs, draping for terrace posts and pipe & drape for a large window (which looked so stunning I am actually bummed that I didn't have Trinity drape the other windows!). Not only were their prices extremely reasonable, I loved supporting an family owned business - and Marco was so sweet to accommodate every new request I made! I highly highly recommend using Trinity Special Events for all of your event needs!

Sent on 04/13/2019
  • Becki

Becki · Married on 02/18/2019

Easy and Elegant

We planned our wedding from Maryland and choose Trinity Event Rentals to provide our arch at the suggestion of our florist. They were very affordable and provided set up and take down. We used the two post bamboo arch and could not have been happier with how it looked (rental came with ivory draping and flowers were provided by Bella Florals by Theresa).

Sent on 02/22/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Barnes · Married on 01/12/2019

Great & professional

The draping was exactly as my wedding planner and I discussed. Everything was set up perfectly and they were timely with responses and professional through the entire process.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Jami · Married on 01/05/2019

Excellent!

Trinity Special Event Rentals was wonderful to work with! They were quick to respond and their products were very fairly priced and in excellent condition. I rented chargers and chairs and they were beautiful! They added style and elegance to my event and I am so happy I decided to rent them. I even changed the numbers of the guest list the day before they were so accommodating. Thank you for helping to make our special day perfect!

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Bonie

Bonie · Married on 12/28/2018

Customer service at its best!

Trinity not only had the best prices when it came to chiavari chair rentals in the area, they also had the BEST customer service. They were very prompt, professional and accommodating. Thank you!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Alyssa · Married on 12/01/2018

Gorgeous Rentals!!

I used Trinity Rentals for chair, linen, chargers and tablecloths! Everything was absolutely beautiful. The owners were very friendly and pleasant to work with. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/24/2018

Incredible customer service and quality of equipment rental!

HIGHLY recommend this company!

Sent on 12/16/2018

MADISON · Married on 11/10/2018

Easy to Work With

Maria was so pleasant to work with, she would respond immediately to any emails and was so easy going. They arrived perfectly on time to deliver my chairs and cocktails tables to the venue, and even set them up.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Veronica Peterson · Married on 11/10/2018

Rustic Outdoor Wedding

They have been super helpful since the first email I sent to them. They accommodated everything that I wanted! They even accommodated my last minute (week of the wedding) changes and add ons! I would highly suggest using Trinity for any party or wedding! Very pleased with everything!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Adina

Adina · Married on 10/21/2018

Perfection

When I saw the ballroom set up for the first time I could've cried (and I'm not a crier.) It looked even more beautiful than I imagined. I rented chairs, sashes and napkins from Trinity. Everything was set up as requested. It was so easy working with Maria and her team. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. If you want your event to be beautiful, get the finishing touches from Trinity. You won't regret it!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Monique Goubault · Married on 10/13/2018

Spectacular

Maria and her team did an amazing job on our wedding set up. We rented farm tables, chairs, chargers and ceremony decor. I sent her pictures of my vision and she made it come to life - everything was absolutely stunning! I will definitely use Trinity Special Event Rentals for all of my party rental needs.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Susan · Married on 06/10/2018

The Trinity people were very pleasant and easy to work with and did everything seamlessly and just the way we wanted. They coordinated closely with the florist, saving us a lot of time and effort and even went beyond their area of responsibility to help us. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Christine & Matt · Married on 06/02/2018

An amazing vendor with great service and value. I showed Ronald of Trinity Special Event Rentals a photo of what I had in mind, and his response was "No problem, we can build it for you." He was so accommodating and made the most beautiful 4-post arch with white draping for my beach wedding at an incredible price. I was blessed to find this truly special vendor.

Sent on 06/09/2018