Trillium Creek Wedding and Event Barn Reviews

Trillium Creek Wedding and Event Barn 6
Trillium Creek Wedding and Event Barn 7

Elizabeth Pritts · Getting married on 02/27/2020

Great staff!

They treated me like family, and spent time getting to know me and my needs!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Trillium Creek Wedding and Event Barn's reply:

Thank you, Elizabeth! It was a pleasure working with you and your family. What a joyous occasion!

Tori · Married on 08/03/2019

Trillium Creek is amazing on so many levels! My fiance and I are getting married in August 2019, and we couldn't be happier. This barn is beautiful for weddings! Every detail has been thought out and we are so excited to get married here! Lisa has been awesome and she is so easy to work with. She is so accommodating and I appreciate how involved she is with making sure our day is perfect! The time and effort that they have put into this place is unreal. They did an amazing job and I am so happy in our decision to get married here. We toured this place first and booked it almost the next day! We were (and still are) so in love with it! The planning process has been so awesome and easy so far and a lot of it has to do with the flexibility of this place! Lisa wants us to have everything we want, and you don't find that everywhere! Thanks Lisa for your time and efforts!! We are so excited to continue planning for the best day ever!!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Dear Tori,
    It's people like you that make our service easy and fun! I can't wait for your special day! Thank you for your kind words!
    Sincerely,

Sean Daniels · Married on 08/03/2019

Our Wedding

We got married in the summer of 2019 and Lisa and her staff were so helpful and friendly all weekend long. The process leading up to the wedding, she was very easy to talk to, gave us great ideas and was there for us every step along the way. The venue is gorgeous and came on a great price. They let us make the place our own and let us use a lot of our own decorations and we had access to any of theirs. Strongly recommend Trillium Creek!!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Dear Sean,
    Your words mean so much to me/us!! It was truly an honor to be a part of this special part of your life--thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Keep in touch!
  • Ryan & Kelli

Kelli · Married on 05/25/2019

Our wedding is May 2019 and everything has been going very well thus far, easy to work with, lovely place, very happy.

Sent on 03/03/2018

Trillium Creek Wedding and Event Barn's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelli, for your kind review. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to do this for us!

Sincerely, Lisa
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 05/11/2019

I couldn't have asked for more.

When selecting a venue I had a lot of expectations on what I needed; from price, to accommodations, to lighting & space for professional photographs. Trillium Creek exceeded everything I could have imagined. With the price you are not only getting a beautiful, upkept venue but you are getting a day of coordinator who will do everything in their power to make sure your day goes smoothly. We were allowed to use unique pieces (like whiskey barrels) that would have otherwise costed extra to rent at other venues. The staff was friendly & extremely helpful. They set up & took down ceremony chairs, reception tables & chairs, helped us clean up the venue, etc. You get so much more from this venue for the price than you get from other similar vendors. If I had to make this choice again, I would without a doubt still choose Trillium Creek.

Sent on 09/01/2019
    Trillium Creek Wedding and Event Barn 8
    Trillium Creek Wedding and Event Barn 9
    Trillium Creek Wedding and Event Barn 10

Dear Brooke,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. You and Shawn and your families were/are such respectful, appreciative people that it was/is a joy to help you create your special day and do whatever we could to bring you happiness. Thank you for being you and for sharing your experience at our barn and farm. Keep in touch, sincerely, Lisa and the staff at Trillium Creek

Eric · Married on 10/06/2018

My daughters wedding was October 6 and simply said everything went very well. The temps were in the low 50's but not raining outside so able to have the ceremony outside the barn and the view was amazing; fall colors were awesome even though overcast.

Moved back inside and had catered food from Bobs catering (nocked it out of the park!) . Lisa and her staff were very helpful in all aspects. I rate it a strong 5.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Trillium Creek Wedding and Event Barn's reply:

Eric, Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was a true pleasure working with you and your family. It was a wonderful day, all around, filled with so many special memories!
    Sincerely,

Sam Ladwig · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful venue, great people!

My husband and I got married earlier this October at Trillium Creek. We knew the day we toured the barn that it was where we wanted to get married. We loved the history behind it and admired how much work and thought was put into the barn. Lisa was so helpful through our months of planning, answering all of our questions and making us feel at ease. We are so happy we chose Trillium, it was such a beautiful day! We want to thank Lisa and her family for being so helpful. Lisa did everything we asked for and more. She made the day of so easy and helped us feel much less stressed for our big day. We highly recommend Trillium Creek to those looking for a barn venue 😊

Sent on 10/21/2018

Dear Sam and Travis!
    It was truly an honor to serve you! A couple like you makes our work so much fun! Thank you for your wonderful review! Best wishes for a long, happy life together!
    Lisa and Gary, and our crew

Sadie · Married on 09/29/2018

Ben & I will be getting married September 29th of 2018 at Trillium Creek Wedding & Event Barn. We are SUPER excited! Not only is the barn, landscaping, & location perfect. Lisa Reinke is making our dream wedding come true. She is super helpful, informative, & insightful. When we first started looking for a venue there was all sorts of websites that didn’t have nearly as much information as we were looking for. But the minute we found this venue, we knew right away that this was the one. After emailing her a couple questions & letting her know we were extremely interested. She emailed us back almost immediately. Even after talking to her for 5 minutes, you can tell how much time, effort, & work she put into this beautiful establishment. The barn & grounds are incredibly well maintained, & landscaped. Not only is the barn beautiful, it has some very important amenities for us. It has bathrooms with plumbing, a handicap accessible bathroom upstairs. Wedding party rooms for both the bridal & groomsman to get ready. A large pavilion & deck so the barn itself won’t feel too crowded. Plenty of parking space. An area for a campfire. Lots of scenic locations for wedding pictures with a field of wild flowers, a creek with a handmade bridge, a custom wedding arch, etc. She truly went above & beyond what she needed to do to make this a great venue. Thanks again Lisa for all your help so far! Can’t wait till our big day!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Ben and Sadie,
    Thank you so very much for your time and effort to write this review for us! Your words mean so much to me and my family! It has been such a joy to work with you, both !!! Sincerely, Lisa

Tammy · Married on 09/22/2018

Lisa has been nothing short of amazing with all the details thus far! My fiance and I think she has literally thought of EVERYTHING. The venue is rustic meets up town classy - it works well beautifully. From the smart layout, to the honesty and professionalism to the genuineness of Lisa, her Mom and family, all parts of review and contract signing have been flawless. Our wedding is a few months out but I have no doubt all i's will be dotted and t's crossed. Lisa is always available for questions, responds quickly and is open to ideas/suggestions as well as providing a plethora of ideas herself. We could not be happier. We always subscribe to "shop local" and Trillium Creek is a shining example. Local family, local historical value and just a genuineness that is hard to come by in today's fast past, instant gratification world. She truly cares and there isn't any one else I would entrust our special day to. Thank you for making the experience beautiful!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Tammy and Steve,
    I can't thank you enough for taking the time and effort to write this kind review! I know how busy you, both, are! These words mean to much to me and my family!
    Sincerely, Lisa
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 08/11/2018

I toured Trillium Creek shortly after being engaged last year and immediately fell in love with the venue. Lisa and her family were such sweet, accommodating people. I continued to look at other barn venues and attended bridal showers held at similar settings - nothing compared! I always referred back to Trillium and the way it is designed and the amenities that it had, which were fantastic. Things that specifically stick out are the quality of bathrooms (they just didn't have out houses) and the bar was on the same level as the dance floor. Working with Lisa was good, I had a lot of questions and she would quickly answer them. She really went the extra mile to make everything come together. The day before the wedding, she et my group and I set up as we pleased and was there for any question or concerns. She was great at carrying out small tasks I had such as delaying the guest from entering the barn until dinner to get that WOW effect. My wedding was absolutely gorgeous at Trillium Creek by just allowing the barn to shine with very little decorations. I received many compliments about the venue. I was concerned about the amount of people the venue could hold considering our families were big - we were able to sit around 175 inside the barn for dinner and it was a little snug. The only other concern was parking because Trillium Creek only has 75 parking spaces and I had more families invited than that. Lisa allowed 20 bigger cars/trucks to park in the field close by otherwise she wanted people to walk from across the road at the local church or town hall. Overall, if I had to do it again I would definitely book Trillium Creek for my reception space!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Dear Brooke,
    Thank you for your review! I am so glad you were happy with our extended parking area into the field, so now, there's nearly unlimited parking on site! It was a wonderful wedding, full of beautiful and special touches! Best wishes for a long and happy life! Sincerely, Lisa
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 06/22/2019

BBQ Wedding

We recently had our wedding at Trillium Creek. Throughout the whole process they were very attentive and knowledgeable. We had concerns with the weather as it was calling for rain and storms on our wedding day, when we went for our last walk through I felt at ease knowing we had a beautiful back up plan for our outdoor ceremony and had the support of their staff to make it happen. That day the clouds never showed up and we had an absolutely beautiful day for our outdoor ceremony and barn wedding! It was hard to keep people inside dancing as it was so perfect outside playing yard games or making s’mores by the fire! There was something for everyone, and when we had an issue with our bartenders being late they were more than helpful in helping us to keep things moving smoothly! We received so many compliments on how beautiful of a place it was and I can’t say enough for all of the staff that was on hand that day from Trillium Creek! We hope someday to visit again but as guests to another beautiful wedding!

Sent on 06/27/2019