TriCoast Photography LLC Reviews

7 | Lake Jackson, TX

7 Reviews for TriCoast Photography LLC

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Brittany · Married on 04/15/2016

I cannot say enough about Tricoast. they did an amazing job on the photos. All the pictures came out better than expected. Mike and Suzy are amazing people made me feel like i've known them for years. I could not have been more impressed with the quality of work and the exceptional photos. Suzy was able to make my 3yr old stop being upset and smile on the spot. Poor Mike was in a room full of stressed women and produced fantastic pictures :P LOVE LOVE LOVED EVERYTHING FROM THEIR AMAZING ATTITUDES TO THE PHENOMENAL PICTURES. At the end of the day, after all of it is over, the one thing that you have to reflect on from your day...is the pictures!!! Sooo very glad I chose Tricoast!!

Sent on 04/28/2016
  • O

Anne · Married on 10/04/2008

My dear friend Stephanie recommended TriCoast to me, and I AM SO THANKFUL! Everyone at Tricoast is amazing to work with: Mike, Jordan, Cody, Suzy- great people. Not only is their work amazing (they made me feel like a model), but they're so fun to be around. I am self-conscious and camera-shy, and yet I couldn't believe how comfortable they made me and how much fun we were having. I recommend Tricoast to anyone who wants top-quality photos with a photog company that they can trust.

Sent on 09/27/2009

Taylor · Married on 03/29/2008

I got Jordan to do pictures for my wedding and reception and he is a very very good photographer. He also did my before wedding pictures and it's like he's known me forever because he knew that I didn't want the traditional kind of pictures but rather grungy ones. They came out absolutely beautiful! A little on the expensive side but definitely worth it!

Sent on 06/14/2008

Shannon · Married on 03/29/2008

Great pictures! Lots of fun.

Sent on 06/15/2008
  • Deirdre

Deirdre · Married on 03/15/2008

I can't say enough about TriCoast! Photography was one of our top priorities so I spent a ton of time researching a studio that would provide me with photojournalistic, fun, and beautiful images. I got their highest package which provided four photographers and have so many images that I love. For my Philadelphia wedding, I covered their travel costs which were minimal in my mind compared to the incredible service and product that I received. In addition to their talent, the team at TriCoast was so professional. I never felt like they were obtrusive in any way, yet they captured every moment - from the happiness my husband and I felt as we walked down the aisle to the my husband's emotional reaction to his brother's best man toast. I loved planning my wedding, and it was truly the happiest day of my life. Post wedding, the images are really the only thing you have to remember that incredible day.

Sent on 08/02/2008

Lolita · Married on 12/28/2007

2.4
      3.0

I hate to rate these guys so low. Their photographs were amazing, but more than 2 years after our wedding we have yet to receive our wedding album or parent albums that were included int he price of our package. We managed to brow-beat them into giving us the digital negatives about a year ago, so I've been able to have my own prints made. I was so pleased with the quality of the pictures, its unfortunate that I cannot reccomend them. The guys have even taken to avoiding and not returning my husbands calls. If they hadn't given us the digital negs I would have taken legal action long ago.

Sent on 08/02/2010

Noson · Married on 12/12/2012

0.8
      2.0
      0.5

This guy obviously has an "A" game if you go in his studio and look on the walls, however we did not get it. We got his "D" game at best.The owner is a GREAT salesman, he promises the world and delivers next to nothing. I am on the board of the Lake Jackson Soccer Club...we hired his company to take the pictures of our Fall teams and players. Not only did it take 2 months for him to get back with us, and he promised to call us when they were done...this never happened. Some of his staff is very young, rude and has a lot to learn about customer service. The quality of the pictures we received was horrible. I could have done better with my I-phone and would had if I would had known this is what we were going to get. This guy talks out of both sides of his mouth and is not trust worthy. You can take a chance but when he does not return your calls and makes promises he does not intend to keep you too will be sorry you ever heard of this place.

Sent on 12/13/2012