Tricia V Photography Reviews

Tricia V Photography 7
  • Gabby

Gabby Ledesma · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Great experience!

Tricia was so fun to work with! She got a lot of amazing shots too. Would highly recommend!

Tricia V Photography's reply:

Thank you Gabby! Beautiful bride, handsome groom, adorable kids, and so much fun! I was honored to photograph your wedding!

Sandy Cline · Getting married on 10/09/2019

Great to work with

She was great to work with. Very professional. She arrived early to my wedding. Very flexible and made sure I got all the pictures I needed

Sent on 05/10/2019

Tricia V Photography's reply:

Thank you Sandy! I was so happy to be part of your wedding day. You were both fun to photograph. Gorgeous day and the lake and fun reception!
  • Malissa

Malissa Randone · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent experience

Tricia is wonderful. The process was easy, fun and our photos are perfect. I told her what I wanted, the type of photos I prefer and she delivered. My photos were ready before I even got back from my honeymoon. I highly recommend Tricia.

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Tricia V Photography 8
    Tricia V Photography 9
    Tricia V Photography 10

Tricia V Photography's reply:

Thank you Malissa! What a perfect barefoot beach wedding you had! I am so glad I could be part of your beautiful day!
  • Melissa

Melissa Turner · Married on 06/01/2019

Would recommend to a friend

We found Tricia roughly 3 weeks before our wedding, which should have been stressful.. Tricia’s professionalism and willingness to work with a couple coming from out of state for their wedding meant so much to us! She was able to wrangle all of our guests into one group photo (which was no easy feat). Our pictures were made available to us within a few days with more options than even I knew I wanted.

Such a great experience working with you!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Tricia V Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa and Shawn! You were so much fun to work with! It was an honor to be your wedding photographer!
  • Courtney

Courtney Molina · Married on 05/04/2019

May the Fourth Be With You!

Tricia was amazing! She reached out prior to the wedding to see if I wanted anything specific captured. And when it came to the day of the wedding she got all of them and more! The turnaround time was supposed to be two weeks and she had them ready before that. She made the photo shoot fun and exciting. Definitely recommend her to anyone in the Tahoe area.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Tricia V Photography's reply:

Thank you Courtney! You two were so much fun! May 4th was definitely your day! That cake! Your wedding was so beautiful and fun to photograph! Thanks for making my day too!

Jennifer Heinricy · Married on 04/19/2019

Great friendly photographer

Tricia made our day! She made sure everyone was comfortable in front of the camera and took amazing photos. Unlike some photographers, she took the time to get to know our group and maintained a sense of humor through all our shenanigans.

Tricia V Photography's reply:

Thanks Jennifer! You and Tim kept me laughing, I had a blast photographing your wedding! Thanks for making my day too!

Destiny · Married on 08/18/2018

Wonderful!!!

A great day and a pleasure working with Tricia. She captured each and every moment for us! Delightful experience!

Tricia V Photography's reply:

Thank you Destiny! You two were beautiful to photograph and your entire family was wonderful! The horse and carriage was a perfect touch too.

Afton Mclain · Married on 08/11/2018

Phenomenal Photographer!!!

Tricia was the most amazing photographer! She not only captured all our special moments, but made us feel so comfortable and natural. She is truly talented and took the most beautiful and inspiring pictures. I would highly recommend Tricia for any special event or occasion.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Tricia V Photography's reply:

Thank you Afon! You and Sean had the most incredible wedding! I loved every moment and all of your amazing touches. What a perfect couple you two are!

Destinee · Married on 05/11/2018

Iniguez Wedding

We loved our wedding pictures! She captured all of our wonderful moments without having to tell her what I wanted, she already knew! Tricia is amazing! Her pictures speak for them self

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Tricia V Photography 11
    Tricia V Photography 12
    Tricia V Photography 13
    Tricia V Photography 14

Tricia V Photography's reply:

Thank you Destinee! Your wedding was great! Beautiful couple, adorable kids, amazing day at the lake! What more could I ask for as a photographer!
  • Linda

Linda Sutter · Married on 06/25/1994

25th anniversary magical shoot with Tricia

Tricia was amazing! She completely focused on our expectations and went beyond to help us realize our vision for our 25th wedding anniversary photo shoot. We felt confident in her abilities and loved how she invested time in getting to know us some before the shoot so we would all be at ease and relaxed. She really listened to us and did her best to bring to life the love, the hope and the years of experiences my husband and I have had in the last 25 years, all in one magical photo shoot!! Amazing! 🌸

Sent on 07/08/2019

Tricia V Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Linda! I loved the way you communicated with me before our shoot so I really got to know you and what you were looking for. I was so grateful that you and Richard chose me to be part of your Anniversary celebration! The magic of your love was a joy to photograph!