Tribeca Ensemble Reviews

Tribeca Ensemble 5
  • China

China Cox · Married on 09/28/2019

Lovely experience!

Easy to get in touch with and pay. Huge repertoire with capability to learn new songs that you want. As the bride I only heard the processional and recessional music, but our guests enjoyed the rest. It rained at our outside wedding and the musicians were really flexible with our minimally delayed timeline. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Joanie

Joanie · Married on 09/09/2019

Absolutely perfect

I've dreamt of my wedding day for as long as I can remember and Tribeca Ensemble performed beautifully at our ceremony. Communication was easy and they were very affordable for our needs! They set up and broke down so quickly and seamlessly, I hadn't noticed they had already packed up! The musical timing was perfect to add emphasis to special moments and truly made it all feel like a movie! Everyone cried happy tears and complimented us on our music choices and how wonderful the string quartet complimented the ceremony. I absolutely recommend Tribeca ensemble for your special day, they'll learn songs to create the perfect custom experience for your special occasion!!!

Tribeca Ensemble 6
    Tribeca Ensemble 7
    Sent on 09/17/2019

Maddy Kidd · Married on 08/31/2019

Professional and Talented Musicians

The Tribeca Ensemble was great to work with. They were very professional and catered to what we wanted. I asked if the procession could walk down to them playing "Wish You Were Here" and it sounded amazing! They are truly a very talented group. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Amanda Annis · Married on 08/28/2019

Wedding music in the mountains!!

They are amazing! I couldn't have amplified music and they were perfect! Jesse was so responsive and sensitive to my needs as the bride! They even showed my special needs soon the fiddles. Really made his day!! I'd recommend and use them again. They made my special day even more so!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie Schaffer · Married on 08/18/2019

Such an amazing touch for a special wedding!

I am so happy that Tribeca Ensemble was available for my wedding. We really enjoyed the entire process of working with them. They even were able to play a particular religious song for us that they did not previously know. They are extremely professional and having them at my ceremony and cocktail hour was really special.

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Mary

Mary Pat Mccurdie · Married on 08/17/2019

Outstanding music at a class reunion

The Tribeca ensemble has an extensive repertoire and are willing to play in any order or set list you ask. They were consummate professionals at our event, and made adjustments on the fly as timing changed. Everyone commented on how good they are!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • M McDonough

M Mcdonough · Married on 08/03/2019

Best experience

The trio we had was fabulous. Their music was inspirational. We loved every moment at our special day.

Tribeca Ensemble 8
    Sent on 08/09/2019

Bobbi Wadman · Married on 08/03/2019

Wadman wedding

The music the Tribeca Ensemble provided was exquisite! They went above and beyond what we expected. Jesse took the time to go over all our plans and special requests. The musicians looke very professional and were so kind and on point even with last minuet schedule changes. My husband and I cannot thank them enough for making our daughters wedding ceremony magical and elegant! We will definitely be hiring them again.

Sent on 08/17/2019

Eliana Rivera · Married on 07/11/2019

Primary Children's Hospital Concert

They were awesome! Super quick to respond and flexible when planning. They did a great job and were very interactive with the kids!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Danielle · Married on 06/01/2019

Highly recommend!

All my guests were raving about the strings and had even mentioned they had wished they played longer. They played a wide variety of songs.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Denell · Married on 05/03/2019

Fantastic!

They were awesome and so great to work with! Made the ceremony beautiful ❤️

Sent on 05/06/2019

Lauren Lentsch · Married on 03/16/2019

Awesome Experience!

Tribeca Ensemble did an amazing job at our wedding. Jesse was very responsive and easy to work with. Our guests (and ourselves!) loved the string quartet and the variety of music that they played.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Rachel Kroh · Married on 02/11/2019

Music and kindness when we needed it most.

Jesse and his group played at the reception we held at a restaurant after my mom's memorial service. They played beautifully. Jesse was easy to work with. Great communication and a professional process for setting things up made hiring Tribeca Ensemble one of the easiest parts of a hard day for me and my family. Jesse is kind and thoughtful and I highly recommend hiring him and his colleagues.

Sent on 11/16/2019

Alla · Married on 12/16/2018

It was an absolute pleasure working with Tribeca!

Incredibly talented musicians, would be an honor working with them again in the future!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Anne W · Married on 12/14/2018

Christmas party

Best quartet ever! Their music is interesting and lovely. Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Rob Swenson · Married on 11/13/2018

Top-notch and absolutely gorgeous!

I cannot say enough good about my experience with Tribeca Ensemble. They were on time, professional, and sounded incredible! They will definitely not disappoint.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Rita

Rita S. · Married on 11/09/2018

Extremely Talented

I am an Event Coordinator at the JCC. Tribeca performed at a community dinner. Jesse is very professional and talented. The Trio ensemble filled the air with the most beautiful music! You will be so glad that you hired Tribeca Ensemble.

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Holly

Holly George · Married on 11/08/2018

Excellent musicians

Tribeca Ensemble played a high-profile event for us at the state capitol building. They were more than proficient; their playing was the level you'd expect in a concert setting. They're obviously highly trained, professional musicians.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Taylor · Married on 10/14/2018

Great group, great music selection

From first contact, this group was great to work with. We chose music that was out of the ordinary and they were kind enough to cater to this and played the pieces so beautifully! Our wedding wouldn't have been complete without it!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Sophia Gayle · Married on 09/15/2018

So flexible for last minute scheduling

So grateful for Tribeca Ensembles flexibility! My husband and I waited until the last minute to put the finishing touches on our wedding, and Jesse was kind enough to over the music we desired and made sure everything went perfectly on our special day! They are professional, timely, and we had an open line of communication throughout the entire experience, I would definitely recommend them if you're looking for wonderful music in Utah!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Jeremiah Smith · Married on 09/15/2018

FANTASTIC! Exactly what we were hoping for!

Tribeca Ensemble's professionalism is matched only by the quality of their playing. As I have a number of family members who are classical musicians, we were all very particular on which group to hire for our wedding. After listening to each group in the area, Tribeca was the obvious choice and their live performance did not disappoint, especially considering that we asked them to prepare a movement from Beethoven's String Quartet op. 131 that was exceptionally difficult. Working with Jesse was an absolute breeze and he was always quick to respond. Thank you for making an already marvelous day even better!!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Victoria · Married on 07/20/2018

Tribeca was great to work with. They were easy to communicate with, friendly and professional. I had a specific piece that I wanted played when I walked down the aisle to and we purchased the sheet music for them and they learned it for us! They sounded beautiful and having them play was one of my favorite moments of our ceremony!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Kay · Married on 06/30/2018

Loved working with tribeca. They were very responsive, and did an amazing job! Jesse is a pleasure to work with and my guests have told me that cocktail hour with them was such a dream to listen to! Definitely recommend

Sent on 08/02/2018

Candice · Married on 05/19/2018

They deserve all five stars on everything! Things didn't go as planned at my wedding and they ended up playing much longer than they should have, but they rolled with it anyway. I am forever grateful and floored by their talent and professionalism. They are not expensive either considering how talented they are which means the world to a bride trying to keep a budget.

Tribeca Ensemble 9
    Sent on 07/16/2018

Bia · Married on 09/09/2017

Loved working with Tribeca String Quartet! They were super easy to work with, affordable and had an enormous list of songs to choose from for our ceremony music. They are very talented and played beautifully on our big day. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/06/2017