Triangle Talent DJs Reviews

141 | Louisville, KY

141 Reviews for Triangle Talent DJs

Shane · Married on 12/02/2016

DJ Randy did an amazing job playing the right music to get everyone out on the dance floor and keeping them there. We had a few last minute change of plans to the schedule, he did a great job keeping everything together running smoothly and was extremely flexible. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Connor · Married on 11/12/2016

Jill Aguiar of Triangle Talent was the DJ at our wedding in November of 2016, and she was phenomenal throughout every step of the process. She conducted meetings with us early on and truly invested the time and effort to get to know my wife and I, to understand the atmosphere we wanted, to design a service catered to our needs, and to guide us through each step of the process. Jill arrived at the venue early, set up on her own, and then helped us to make sure everything was in order for the big day. More than that, Jill did a fantastic job of keeping the flow of events in order and moving along independently of my wife and me, which made her service offering that much more impressive. She had a great ability to read the audience and adapted her song choice accordingly. We loved Jill and her services, and recommend her to all in need of a great DJ!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Steve · event on 11/03/2016

Randy did a great job of compiling clips that made our Banquet a fun success.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Angela · event on 11/01/2016

Randy Embry with Triangle Talent DJs did an excellent job for us serving as our 2016 Annual Meeting Trade Show DJ for a two day show. He kept the trade show lively with great music and informed the vendors and attendees with very important announcements. Thank you Randy for working with us and look forward to next year.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Chris · Married on 10/22/2016

Just WOW!!! Going into this event not knowing what we needed or what was expected of us and coming out with a fantastically fun celebration. Randy Embry was outstanding as our DJ and went well above what we expected The music and lighting made such a difference. His help and instruction throughout our wedding took so much of the worry off us and allowed us to enjoy our daughters wedding. He handled our guest with utmost respect from age 3 to 93 made time to help us get where we needed to be and got an army of attendants names perfect!! We will be telling everyone of the professional and awesome job Randy and Triangle Talent did for us thank you sooooo much Chris Villier

Sent on 10/24/2016

Shelby · Married on 10/22/2016

If I could give Randy Embry and Triangle Talent 10 stars- I would. The whole process from start to finish was amazing. This team is well worth every cent. He kept our guests entertained and did the transitions of music and guests exactly how we wanted. The wedding had some delays and last minute changes, and Randy was on top of it. We cannot thank him enough for his personal talent in this role and his thoughtfulness in what he does. I would recommend this company for any event where you need a DJ. The music set up sounded great as well- he did music for the ceremony and reception. It was perfect!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Steven · Married on 10/15/2016

Triangle Talent DJ's was excellent. We were doing a destination wedding from Arizona and they were easy to get a hold of, especially with a 3 hour time difference. We met once in person before the wedding and they nailed exactly what we wanted on the day of. They recommended up lighting and we couldn't have been happier with the results. The music selection played was exactly what we wanted. Patrick did an excellent job getting all of our guests out to the dance floor. We couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 10/19/2016

We had them for our wedding, and they were able to take a video of a late relative singing and incorporate it into the wedding perfectly. It made an already-amazing experience so much better. I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 10/04/2016

DONNA · Married on 09/17/2016

They were excellent, Patrick played everything we requested and more. The whole experience was so easy and hassle free. My guest where amazed at the music list and whole experience this DJ offered. loved loved loved them.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Susan · event on 08/31/2016

Randy Embry with Triangle Talent DJ is the best. He is truly a professional and dedicated to his profession.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Michelle · Married on 08/20/2016

My daughters wedding was this past Saturday and Randy was our DJ. Could not have asked for a better group to provide wedding music and reception entertainment. Highly recommend this group if you want to have an amazing night of dancing and fun! Thanks Randy! You're the best!!

Sent on 08/23/2016
  • Veronika

Veronika · Married on 07/30/2016

Triangle Talent DJs was absolutely helpful with my last-minute decision to have a DJ for the wedding. We met with our DJ-to-be Jill the day before the big day and she was absolutely adorable and very helpful. We discussed all the questions via the email prior to the meeting, and went over all the details when we met in person. She was very professional and did exactly what we asked for. Moreover, she worked as our MC, which was more important than I thought to organize our 35 guests.
    Thank you Jill for our fun wedding! The guests loved you as well!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Triangle Talent DJs did a great job for our May wedding! Randy Embry was responsive to our inquiries, and Patrick Salyer rocked the house during our event. We met with Patrick twice before our session, and we knew he was going to do a great job (which he did). We worked with Patrick to pick music and structure the day so we knew what to expect when our big day arrived. Throughout the event, Patrick was flexible to fine tune the schedule as needed, and he was courteous to our guests, wedding coordinators, and photographers. Definitely would recommend the Triangle Talent team for your event.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Courtney · Married on 05/15/2016

Randy was phenomenal! Not only did he keep the dance floor moving but also helped keep my husband and I on track to avoid any lingering waiting periods for our guests. He was so kind and really listened to and carried out specifics that my husband and I requested. Our reception and ceremony was perfect because of him! We couldn't be happier with everything!

Sent on 05/25/2016

TROY · Married on 05/14/2016

Randy was fantastic! He took care of everything. They were able to accommodate a unique set up for the reception venue and he was a class act. His music choices were spot on with what we asked for and the announcements/introductions were great. I certainly recommend Triangle Talent's DJ's for anyone in need of them for any occasion.

Sent on 05/24/2016
  • F

Frank · Married on 03/19/2016

I highly recommend Randy Embry of Triangle Talent! He did a fantastic job as the DJ for our wedding. Randy was very easy to work with which helped to make our wedding planing easier. He did everything we asked him to do; played the music we asked for and took control of the reception. Everything went very smoothly without any hitches thanks to his direction and management of all the activities and dances. He has a great personality, as you would expect of a DJ and is very personable.

I am the groom and had a very painful back problem on the day our wedding. Randy expertly coordinated everything in such a way that kept the amount of time that I needed to a minium. I am so grateful that he did this, as it enabled me to enjoy the reception. Although he made a few adjustments in timing and order of events (to spare my back) it was not a problem because he asked us before making the change and he did such a good job at it that no one noticed. We received so many compliments on the reception, and we credit Randy for his part in that as the DJ.

My wife and I are both very glad that we chose Randy Embry of Triangle Talent!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Let me apologize for the delay of this review. My laptop crashed and I am only now catching up on odds and ends things. Randy from Triangle Talent DJs is amazing. He did my son's wedding and I loved how he handled it so much that I hired him for my daughter's wedding. I would hire him for the rest of my children and highly recommend him to everyone. He truly listens to the client and keeps the music going in such a way that the party keeps going. I hate when DJs do 3 slow songs in a row which has people gravitating back to their chairs. Again I HIGHLY recommend him and Triangle Talents DJs

Sent on 03/17/2016

Randy Embry did an outstanding job as the DJ at our reception. He was also extremely helpful during the planning process, meeting with us to gain an understanding of what kind of music we wanted and helped us plan out the timeline for the reception. He listened to the style of music we were going for and nailed it! During the reception he kept everyone on the dance floor! We got so many compliments on how much fun everyone had at our wedding! I highly recommend Triangle Talent, and make sure you request Randy!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Daniel · Married on 10/17/2015

Out of all our wedding vendors, Patrick with Triangle Talent caused the least amount of stress. He was attentive, understanding, and insightful when we needed help making a decision. On the day of, Patrick was there early to reassure us he had all the details worked out. Everything went smoothly, even when we needed accommodation or extra time. He also connected and positioned our monogram light for us, which was one less thing on our mind. In all, I would say your event is very safe in Patrick's hands.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Jordan · Married on 10/10/2015

Randy was great! He did the music for our ceremony and reception, it was perfect! He did such an amazing job and he knew what music to play based on the crowd dancing while still playing the genres we talked about. We booked this company after attending another wedding they worked, we knew we wanted them at our wedding as well! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Ami · Married on 10/04/2015

Patrick was the DJ for our wedding. He took time to get to know what we wanted for our ceremony and reception. He listened to our requests and dislikes, and played music that was personal to us. He even agreed to help us prank my little brother! People commented on how great the music was for our ceremony and reception. I highly recommend Triangle Talent and Patrick!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Bridget · Married on 09/26/2015

A dear friend recommended Triangle Talent for DJ service and recommended Randy Embry. Both Triangle Talent and Randy were just fantastic!!! Randy was extremely flexible and professional and super easy to work with. He was available anytime, either by email or text. This was extremely important for both my spouse and I, as we both work late hours and do not work locally. The cost was SUPER efficient in comparison to other DJ estimates we obtained. If you choose to go with Triangle Talent and/or Randy Embry (as your DJ), you will NOT be disappointed!!!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Taryn · Married on 09/13/2015

DJ Patrick was so very helpful and complimentary to our wedding. He was very attentive and extremely honed in on our needs.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Erica · Married on 09/12/2015

Hiring Randy as our DJ was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Our vision for the reception was that everyone would be on the dance floor the whole night, and he made that wish come true. In choosing a DJ, we wanted someone who was professional, but would be energetic and fun, to set the tone for the reception. Randy did just that and more. Our guests were having so much fun at the night, they hassled him to keep playing until he finally had to leave his booth to signal that the night had come to an end. Thinking back, I hear certain songs he played that evening and remember who I was dancing with and the love in the room. Randy is a consummate professional and we are so happy to have shared the happiest day of our lives with him.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Cara · Married on 08/22/2015

We feel so lucky that we found the BEST DJ in the Louisville area...Randy Embry! Randy quickly became not only one of our vendors, but one of our friends. He genuinely wanted the most perfect day of our lives to be just that...perfect! We met a few weeks out to talk through details, and he delivered! There wasn't a moment of our reception where the dance floor wasn't packed. Our playlist couldn't have been a better representation of the music we loved....Randy created the most fun atmosphere for our wedding, and that was so important to us. Not only were the song selections great, but the music SOUNDED great! It's so important that you find a DJ that can not only tailor the perfect playlist, but who can also work with your space and his/her equipment to make every song amazing all throughout the room. Even the introduction of our bridal party, which can sometimes go so so bad, was entertaining and loved by all! I can only hope that we get to attend another DJ Randy wedding!

Sent on 09/16/2015