Triangle Talent DJs Reviews

158 | Louisville, KY

158 Reviews for Triangle Talent DJs

Kimberly B. · Getting married on 08/02/2022

DJ Randy is Fantastic!

We were so lucky and happy that we picked Randy as our DJ for our Wedding reception because; we danced ALL night long (thanks to Randy's playlist), our requested songs were played as planned throughout the entire night, he had such a professional demeanor, and all around did a flawless job!! Just fabulous.

Sent on 03/31/2021

Diane E. · Married on 05/01/2021

Randy is amazing

Being a Coordinator for over 30 years I choose my preferred vendors very carefully! I look for quality, budget friendly, delivery of product and most of all customer service. Without hesitation Randy with Triangle Talent meets and exceeds my expectations time and time again. When it comes to entertainment, Randy is outstanding. He is always my first go to, when needing services that are requested.

Sent on 04/29/2021

Jon P. · Married on 04/09/2021

Great Experience with Triangle Talent

We recently used Triangle Talent DJ's (Randy Embry) for our wedding and had a great experience. Randy was great to work with, helping us navigate all of the decisions that needed to be made. He was easy to communicate with, very responsive, and has a wealth of experience that made us feel confident he would do an excellent job. I would highly recommend Triangle Talent for your wedding or other event!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Triangle Talent DJs's reply:

Thank you very much. we appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your special day. We wish you all the best for a long and happy future.
  • Katie

Katie H. · Married on 12/09/2020

Highly recommend!

Randy did such an amazing DJ! He provided so many great list to help us choose songs, and was so flexible with us as we planned a wedding during the pandemic. After my husband and I met with him before the wedding, my husband said "wow, he really knows what he's doing!" We had multiple compliments on the songs he chose to play during dinner and once the dance floor opened. He is able to read the room and play the songs that will appeal to the crowd. Could not recommend him more!

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing service

Highly recommend Randy at triangle talents! They kept our wedding dancing from beginning to end, and took all of our requests to heart. 10/10, made our day so special.

Sent on 11/26/2020
  • Lori

Lori T. · Married on 10/17/2020

FANTASTIC experience with Triangle Talent & DJ Jill!

Triangle Talent and DJ Jill Aguiar were a joy to work with. On my wedding day, unfortunately, my venue dropped the ball on multiple things. My wedding coordinator (provided by the venue) was MIA for the majority of the reception, and as a result, the timeline for the evening quickly fell apart. As you can imagine, as the bride, I was distraught.

This is where DJ Jill came in. She took control and quite literally saved the day! She worked with us to get important parts of the evening (i.e., toasts, cake-cutting, first dances) back on track. She was flexible, professional, and played the BEST music to get the party started. We are so thankful that we had Jill to keep things moving and take charge when things did not go as planned!

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 10/10/2020

Fantastic!

Patrick was a fantastic DJ for our wedding. With all of the COVID restrictions, Patrick moved with us to 3 different venues, even willing to go in to Indiana for us. He was great!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Marjorie · Married on 10/03/2020

Marjorie Spears

Patrick did such an amazing job at my wedding this year on October 3rd. Our dance floor was full the entire night and we couldn’t be happier!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/05/2020

Triangle Talent DJs's reply:

Thank you very much for letting Triangle Talent and Patrick be a part of your special day. We wish you the best and continued happiness.

Spencer S. · Married on 10/03/2020

Best DJ ever!

DJ Randy and Triangle Talent are flawless! From the beginning of the planning process until the end of the wedding night, Randy and his team made sure we had the perfect party for our friends and family. Working with Randy is great because we were able to specify songs and details that were important to us, while at the same time we trusted him enough to fill in any gaps in planning, so the entire night was perfect for us from start to finish. The sound and light equipment are top notch. My wife’s family heritage is Dominican, so we wanted to ensure we had plenty of Latin (specifically Dominican) music being played including bachata, salsa, merengue, reggaeton, etc. being mixed in with the typical American wedding music. Randy did not have experience with this specific type of music, but you would have never known! We gave him some examples of each genre during the planning process and he executed perfectly! Randy and Triangle Talent are what event DJs should aspire to be!

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Sara

Sara B. · Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing and professional!

I could not have asked for a better experience. From the minute we met with Randy, we knew we made the right choice. With all the uncertainty that came with a 2020 wedding, he was extremely professional, approachable and took so much weight and stress off of our shoulders. Due to COVID we drastically reduced our guest count - but he still made it feel like a party. Not only did he ensure that us and our guests had a blast, Randy and his team were a HUGE part of the whole event running smoothly - from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, to making announcements and directing guests. They were also very mindful of COVID safety precautions and what we wanted to enforce. You cannot go wrong with booking Triangle Talent!

Sent on 12/13/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2020

EXCELLENT - Cannot recommend enough!

We booked Randy at Triangle Talent for our wedding after my husband found them online and I am SO happy we did. Randy met with us before the wedding and provided a lot of helpful information and suggestions on songs. He was very professional and made the process of planning our wedding ceremony/reception music easy. He was also very responsive throughout the whole wedding planning process, something I really came to appreciate when I was trying to get a hold of vendors to confirm last minute details.

We had given Randy some ideas/suggestions for wedding reception music but told him we trusted him to decide what was a good mix/flow. We are SO HAPPY we chose him because our wedding was so fun! The entire night, all of our friends and family (from all age ranges) were on the dance floor. Afterwards, we had so many of our guests raving about the DJ and how good he did. Triangle Talent really is the best--you can't go wrong booking them.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 09/05/2020

Absolutely amazing!

I don’t have enough wonderful things to say about Randy! He was wonderful to work!

Sent on 09/16/2020

Clay W. · Married on 08/09/2020

A flexible and extremely professional service

The DJ for our wedding, Patrick Salyer, was phenomenal. We not only changed our venue several times due to covid, but also our date and time. Every single time we had to change our plans Patrick was right there to help. We couldn’t have asked for a more flexible or understanding DJ and service to make our wedding day as special as it could be. Patrick was on top of everything sound wise, and we had no issues. We even changed the songs for the ceremony and reception several times all the way up to the actual time of the ceremony, and he never had a single issue or complaint. We are extremely grateful for Patrick and Triangle for their professionalism, accommodation, and just general pleasantness. Our wedding wasn’t just a job for Patrick, he truly enjoyed being there, and wanted to make our day as perfect as he could, and it sure was! We would recommend Patrick and Triangle to anyone that is planning an event, especially in these uncertain times, they can definitely be counted on!

Sent on 11/10/2020

Sarah W. · Married on 08/09/2020

Perfect DJs!!!

Patrick Salyer was our DJ and he was so wonderful!! He took all of our stress away about the ceremony and reception music, entrances, and exits. He was SO flexible, even when we had to change dates and had new restrictions and complications due to covid 19. He was kind, punctual, helpful, and made THE BEST playlist for us!! We had so much fun and had the perfect wedding, we couldn’t have done it without such a great DJ!💛

Sent on 11/22/2020
  • Sharon

Sharon J. · Married on 05/30/2020

Excellent!

We had Randy Embry and he was amazing. Through all of the changes COVID forced us to have, Randy was flexible to all of them. After moving locations from a well known venue in Louisville to my backyard wedding in Indiana, he still brought the party. I received so many compliments from my guests about the DJ and many have asked who it was so they can keep him in mind for their events. He was great understanding the vibe of my guests and took requests without question. He also made sure to play the songs I specifically requested. The night was going so well, I extended the time of my event. I highly recommend Randy!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Triangle Talent DJs's reply:

Thank you for letting Triangle Talent and Randy be a part of your special day. We wish you continued happiness.
  • Devang

Devang B. · Married on 12/28/2019

They're the best!

Randy's Triangle Talent is by far the best vendor we worked with in our wedding. Highly recommended! Checks off on all boxes - extremely proactive, high quality work, very organized, gives the right amount of advice, leans in when needed and great value!

Sent on 01/18/2020

Brenna · Married on 11/11/2019

Couldn't ask for better

We had the best time working with triangle talents and Randy. He was quick to reply to all our questions and helped guide us towards the perfect songs. He helped guide our reception to be the best for our wedding even when that meant moving up big things so our guests could have the best time. Our reception ended a little sooner than we planned and he approached us to ask if we still wanted our last song played or if we wanted a different song to close out the night. We were able to have the best and stress less wedding knowing Randy and Patrick had everything under control.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Ali Mize

Ali M. · Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding DJ that makes it all about YOU!

Randy at Triangle Talent provided us with a great wedding DJ experience! He took time to sit down and meet with us about expectations and logistics in advance of the wedding so that we'd feel comfortable with the service he provides. At the wedding, he did a great job of reading the crowd and providing entertainment. Randy makes the experience all about the couple getting married and not about his style or personality as a DJ. That's an important thing to look for when hiring the perfect DJ. Thanks, Randy!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor M. · Married on 07/09/2019

Excellent service!!

Randy did an amazing job at our ceremony and reception! He was there early to set everything up. The backlighting looked beautiful in our reception area! He knows when to keep it tame and ramp up when everyone hits the dance floor! I would highly recommend him for your next event!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Katie M. · Married on 06/28/2019

DJ Randy- Great DJ! Highly recommend!

We had DJ Randy for our Wedding Reception this past June at the Muhammad Ali Center. He was wonderful to work with! He answered all of our questions throughout the process in a timely manner. He was able to engage the crowd when needed. His equipment worked perfectly in the large space at our venue. Lastly, he was able to incorporate our music requests and play off the crowd to keep everyone dancing the whole night! Would highly recommend DJ Randy for wedding receptions.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Nate E. · Married on 06/22/2019

Triangle Talent is Amazing!

Randy and everyone at Triangle Talent were more than amazing. They were professional, easy to work with, listened to everything we had to say and gave excellent advice when needed. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Thanks!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn M. · Married on 06/07/2019

Very professional and amazing playlist!

We had an amazing wedding, and a lot of it was thanks to Randy! Everyone we talked to LOVED the music selection, from people in their 60s to people that are 23! Almost everyone stayed out on the dance floor all night, to the point of being sore the next day! We had the best day - thank you for making it so fun!!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Heather · Married on 05/26/2019

Rain or Shine

I can’t say enough great things about Randy with Triangle Talent! He went above and beyond for my husband and I. Even though it rained and we couldn’t have our rooftop reception, Randy completely transformed our indoor ballroom with the perfect uplighting last minute. The whole process was smooth and he was open to each of our ideas. We gave him an idea of what kind of music we liked for during dinner and his choices did not disappoint! He helped us fill in the gaps where we needed help and worked closely with our wedding specialist to make sure our timeline was perfect. If I could do it all over again, I would trust Randy to make sure our wedding was exactly what we wanted, rain or shine!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle B. · Married on 04/20/2019

Positive attitude and flexible.

Randy at Triangle Talent always had a very positive attitude, was very knowledgeable and had some great recommendations, and was very flexible at accommodating any suggestion we had and adapting to the audience as the wedding reception unfolded. He had great recommendations for lighting too, and was self contained, and had the venue set up with all his equipment.

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Ian

Ian M. · Married on 11/10/2018

Randy Helped Make my Wedding an Overwhelming Success

My wife and I received an amazing opportunity and relocated to Barcelona; however, we already had a wedding planned in Louisville, KY. The best thing that we did was hire Randy Embry with Triangle Talent. My wife and I found it tremendously difficult to plan and get things ready with being so far away. Randy met with us before the wedding and helped us to feel at ease. He was super confident, comfortable, and relaxed. He helped us make so many decisions that made our wedding a dream. He helped us plan the music and the timeline. We received so many compliments about Randy's service, and I could not be happier with him. Thank you so much Randy!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/13/2018