Triangle Talent DJs Reviews

145 | Louisville, KY

145 Reviews for Triangle Talent DJs

Jon Pollock · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Great Experience with Triangle Talent

We recently used Triangle Talent DJ's (Randy Embry) for our wedding and had a great experience. Randy was great to work with, helping us navigate all of the decisions that needed to be made. He was easy to communicate with, very responsive, and has a wealth of experience that made us feel confident he would do an excellent job. I would highly recommend Triangle Talent for your wedding or other event!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Triangle Talent DJs's reply:

Thank you very much. we appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your special day. We wish you all the best for a long and happy future.
  • Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 09/09/2020

EXCELLENT - Cannot recommend enough!

We booked Randy at Triangle Talent for our wedding after my husband found them online and I am SO happy we did. Randy met with us before the wedding and provided a lot of helpful information and suggestions on songs. He was very professional and made the process of planning our wedding ceremony/reception music easy. He was also very responsive throughout the whole wedding planning process, something I really came to appreciate when I was trying to get a hold of vendors to confirm last minute details.

We had given Randy some ideas/suggestions for wedding reception music but told him we trusted him to decide what was a good mix/flow. We are SO HAPPY we chose him because our wedding was so fun! The entire night, all of our friends and family (from all age ranges) were on the dance floor. Afterwards, we had so many of our guests raving about the DJ and how good he did. Triangle Talent really is the best--you can't go wrong booking them.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Devang

Devang Baheti · Married on 12/28/2019

They're the best!

Randy's Triangle Talent is by far the best vendor we worked with in our wedding. Highly recommended! Checks off on all boxes - extremely proactive, high quality work, very organized, gives the right amount of advice, leans in when needed and great value!

Sent on 01/18/2020

Brenna · Married on 11/11/2019

Couldn't ask for better

We had the best time working with triangle talents and Randy. He was quick to reply to all our questions and helped guide us towards the perfect songs. He helped guide our reception to be the best for our wedding even when that meant moving up big things so our guests could have the best time. Our reception ended a little sooner than we planned and he approached us to ask if we still wanted our last song played or if we wanted a different song to close out the night. We were able to have the best and stress less wedding knowing Randy and Patrick had everything under control.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Ali Mize

Ali Mize · Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding DJ that makes it all about YOU!

Randy at Triangle Talent provided us with a great wedding DJ experience! He took time to sit down and meet with us about expectations and logistics in advance of the wedding so that we'd feel comfortable with the service he provides. At the wedding, he did a great job of reading the crowd and providing entertainment. Randy makes the experience all about the couple getting married and not about his style or personality as a DJ. That's an important thing to look for when hiring the perfect DJ. Thanks, Randy!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Moses · Married on 07/09/2019

Excellent service!!

Randy did an amazing job at our ceremony and reception! He was there early to set everything up. The backlighting looked beautiful in our reception area! He knows when to keep it tame and ramp up when everyone hits the dance floor! I would highly recommend him for your next event!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Katie Meyer · Married on 06/28/2019

DJ Randy- Great DJ! Highly recommend!

We had DJ Randy for our Wedding Reception this past June at the Muhammad Ali Center. He was wonderful to work with! He answered all of our questions throughout the process in a timely manner. He was able to engage the crowd when needed. His equipment worked perfectly in the large space at our venue. Lastly, he was able to incorporate our music requests and play off the crowd to keep everyone dancing the whole night! Would highly recommend DJ Randy for wedding receptions.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Nate Ellison-Stahl · Married on 06/22/2019

Triangle Talent is Amazing!

Randy and everyone at Triangle Talent were more than amazing. They were professional, easy to work with, listened to everything we had to say and gave excellent advice when needed. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Thanks!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn Morales · Married on 06/07/2019

Very professional and amazing playlist!

We had an amazing wedding, and a lot of it was thanks to Randy! Everyone we talked to LOVED the music selection, from people in their 60s to people that are 23! Almost everyone stayed out on the dance floor all night, to the point of being sore the next day! We had the best day - thank you for making it so fun!!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Heather · Married on 05/26/2019

Rain or Shine

I can’t say enough great things about Randy with Triangle Talent! He went above and beyond for my husband and I. Even though it rained and we couldn’t have our rooftop reception, Randy completely transformed our indoor ballroom with the perfect uplighting last minute. The whole process was smooth and he was open to each of our ideas. We gave him an idea of what kind of music we liked for during dinner and his choices did not disappoint! He helped us fill in the gaps where we needed help and worked closely with our wedding specialist to make sure our timeline was perfect. If I could do it all over again, I would trust Randy to make sure our wedding was exactly what we wanted, rain or shine!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Michelle

michelle brown · Married on 04/20/2019

Positive attitude and flexible.

Randy at Triangle Talent always had a very positive attitude, was very knowledgeable and had some great recommendations, and was very flexible at accommodating any suggestion we had and adapting to the audience as the wedding reception unfolded. He had great recommendations for lighting too, and was self contained, and had the venue set up with all his equipment.

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Ian

Ian McDowell · Married on 11/10/2018

Randy Helped Make my Wedding an Overwhelming Success

My wife and I received an amazing opportunity and relocated to Barcelona; however, we already had a wedding planned in Louisville, KY. The best thing that we did was hire Randy Embry with Triangle Talent. My wife and I found it tremendously difficult to plan and get things ready with being so far away. Randy met with us before the wedding and helped us to feel at ease. He was super confident, comfortable, and relaxed. He helped us make so many decisions that made our wedding a dream. He helped us plan the music and the timeline. We received so many compliments about Randy's service, and I could not be happier with him. Thank you so much Randy!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Natalie · Married on 09/15/2018

We could not have asked for a better DJ experience! Randy was extremely professional, personable, easy-going, and fun. He was there for us every step of the way and made sure we had the best customized experience for our special day. It is clear he not only knows his stuff, but also enjoys what he does! If you want a friendly, fun, professional DJ, look no further than Triangle Talent. We didn't leave the dance floor the entire night - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 09/08/2018

Excellent job, very professional, easy to work with, exceeded expectations

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 08/03/2018

We used Triangle Talent for our wedding at Buffalo Trace on August 4, 2018. Our DJ was Patrick Salyer who did an amazing job. During pre-planning he was flexible and open minded with our ideas and provided us with what he typically does and what works best. He has tons of experience and that shows with his before event work and day of. Patrick showed up early, assembled his equipment and was ready for a quick sound check before any guests had arrived. The quality of sound for the ceremony was great. Everyone could hear what we were saying without any issues. He timed the music very well and achieved everything we wanted with sound for the ceremony. The reception was ran flawlessly by Patrick. He has a fantastic personality and demeanor as a DJ and meshed extremely well with vibe and tempo of our guests. Sound and music quality was great for speeches and dancing. He absolutely provided us with everything and more we could have wanted for a DJ on our wedding night. I had multiple guests of our wedding comment on the lighting he used, they said it felt like a club. They were awesome. Thanks again to Triangle Talent & Patrick Salyer for helping to make our night perfect!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Mia · Married on 07/14/2018

Randy was phenomenal. I cannot rave about him enough! He knew exactly what I wanted, and didn't disappoint. He did a great job keeping the flow of the reception going and kept the dance floor going the entire time it was open. He was very professional leading up to the wedding and the day of. Highly recommend Triangle Talent DJs to anyone who is looking for one! Thank you for making my wedding day so special!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Kyler · Married on 06/15/2018

Fantastic music choices, very helpful and attentive. Very considerate of the timeline of the event, yet very flexible.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Rhys · Married on 06/01/2018

Patrick, Randy, and the team at Triangle Talent were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were professional, very responsive, communicated well, listened to what we had in mind for our wedding reception, and then delivered above and beyond our wildest dreams. We highly recommend them, and believe me we have high standards!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Mandy · Married on 05/11/2018

Randy was great! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our special day. He kept the timeline on track and kept the party going! We would highly suggest booking Randy for your special occasion!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Mary · Married on 05/11/2018

Patrick Salyer did my sisters wedding back in August 2017 and my wedding this May! He was so fantastic and a blast to work with! He was so good at feeling out the crowd, played everything everyone wanted to hear, and left out everything we did not want played. He was so nice and easy to work with. We highly recommend Patrick!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Ellen · Married on 01/13/2018

Patrick did an amazing job at my wedding! He moved the ceremony along, and I didn’t have to worry about a thing on my wedding day. He did a fantastic job with the music, and he knew how to keep everyone on the dance floor. He arrived early and was very professional. He was very flexible with everything! He definitely made the whole wedding a success; from the ceremony music, down to the last minute on the dance floor. He even brought up lighting for the reception! Thanks Patrick! :)

Sent on 01/15/2018

Katie · event on: 12/15/2017

Triangle Talent did an amazing job! Jill Aguiar was so much fun. She did a beautiful job of getting the crowd engaged and up out of their seats! She made them laugh, dance, sing and have a wonderful time. People are still telling me how much fun they had at the event. Hands down, the best I have seen in the industry. I have and would highly recommend them for ANY event!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Leia · Married on 11/11/2017

Randy was an amazing DJ! From the very beginning, his communication skills were excellent. He really listened to what we wanted and disliked as far as music goes. He was very professional and helped make our wedding the best event. I would recommend him for anyone. Also very affordable!

Sent on 12/06/2017

JoLynn · Married on 11/05/2017

Thank You Triangle Talent especially Patrick for making my wedding day perfect. Patrick told me in the beginning I would have nothing to worry about all I needed to do was show up and he was right!! Thank You again!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Jarad · Married on 11/04/2017

Patrick Salyer was AWESOME!!!! He worked with us to make our wedding great & timed our songs out perfectly to make every special moment even more special.

Sent on 11/05/2017