124 Reviews for Triangle Talent DJs

Sound/PA System (3)
Uplighting (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
111 Triangle Talent DJs Reviews

Randy was great! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our special day. He kept the timeline on track and kept the party going! We would highly suggest booking Randy for your special occasion!

Profile Picture Mandy, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Patrick Salyer did my sisters wedding back in August 2017 and my wedding this May! He was so fantastic and a blast to work with! He was so good at feeling out the crowd, played everything everyone wanted to hear, and left out everything we did not want played. He was so nice and easy to work with. We highly recommend Patrick!

Profile Picture Mary, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Patrick did an amazing job at my wedding! He moved the ceremony along, and I didn’t have to worry about a thing on my wedding day. He did a fantastic job with the music, and he knew how to keep everyone on the dance floor. He arrived early and was very professional. He was very flexible with everything! He definitely made the whole wedding a success; from the ceremony music, down to the last minute on the dance floor. He even brought up lighting for the reception! Thanks Patrick! :)

Profile Picture Ellen, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Randy was an amazing DJ! From the very beginning, his communication skills were excellent. He really listened to what we wanted and disliked as far as music goes. He was very professional and helped make our wedding the best event. I would recommend him for anyone. Also very affordable!

Profile Picture Leia, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank You Triangle Talent especially Patrick for making my wedding day perfect. Patrick told me in the beginning I would have nothing to worry about all I needed to do was show up and he was right!! Thank You again!!

Profile Picture JoLynn, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Patrick Salyer was AWESOME!!!! He worked with us to make our wedding great & timed our songs out perfectly to make every special moment even more special.

Profile Picture Jarad, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked Randy for our wedding reception, and we loved working with him. He was very professional and always happy to meet with us. He did a great job at our wedding reception; both us and our guests had a wonderful time! I would recommend Randy any day.

Profile Picture Kayla, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Randy Embry was the DJ for my wedding last month. I cannot say enough good things about him or recommend his services enough. My husband and I had been to a wedding he DJ'd in 2015 and knew we wanted to hire him for our wedding when the time came. And he did not dissapoint!! Having a fun dance floor was high on the priority list for us, and from the time the dance floor opened to the time it closed it was packed! He was so easy to work with in the planning process, and on the day of he really set the tone for our wedding and kept things moving and fun. We can't thank him enough for helping make our day perfect!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Triangle Talent DJs are truly fantastic to work with. We encountered one issue before the wedding and Randy went above and beyond to help ensure it was taken care of and that we were comfortable with the decisions made. Aaron was our actual DJ and he was fantastic. We had a bunch of our friends in from CA and truly had a blast on the dance floor with them because of Aaron's flexibility.

Profile Picture Rachael, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones

Randy was so fantastic! From our very first correspondence with him through our wedding day, he was extremely professional and wonderful to work with! He has a deep knowledge of music and understanding of how to read a crowd. He was able to know exactly what songs to play next to keep the dancing going and was able to help facilitate the entire reception. He would be our number one pick if we ever have another party and need a DJ! He was so great! Thank you, Randy!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our DJ Randy Embry and Triangle Talent went above and beyond definitely exceeding our expectations at our Wedding Reception. The entertainment package we selected through Triangle Talent included wonderful up lighting accenting the colors of the wedding which looked amazing and made the venue come to life after the sun went down. Randy did an amazing job keeping our reception schedule on time never missing a beat. He also did a great job playing all the songs we had on our list along with taking song requests from the crowd working them in perfectly keeping the dance floor going all night long. Randy was so much fun to work with and was also very professional at the same time. I would and definitely will recommend Randy and Triangle Talent for any and all entertainment and DJ services for a variety of events in the future.

Profile Picture Cory, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you are looking for a wedding DJ, please strongly consider Triangle Talent DJs. We worked with Randy Embry, and he was awesome throughout the entire process. Early on in the wedding planning process, we had an issue with the photographer that we originally contracted. From that point on, we became very selective and interviewed all of our vendors before contracting with them. Triangle Talent was a clear cut choice for us. Randy is very professional and experienced. We appreciated that he didn't pressure us to choose Triangle Talent, but encouraged us to research other DJs to be sure we'd hire the right vendor. Once we selected Triangle Talent for its DJ services, Randy was very responsive to all of our questions (responded to emails within 24 hrs). When we had our face to face consultation with Randy before the wedding, he provided valuable recommendations that improved the timeline and flow of our wedding reception. We were confident that Randy would ensure the reception would go smoothly. He did a great job working with our photographer and videographer so everyone would be in the right place at the right time. He also approached my wife and I to make sure we were ready for key events (cake cutting, bouquet toss, garter toss, etc.) and to let us know if we were running behind. Randy did a get job of directing our guests and had a great music selection. All in all, we couldn't be happier with the service that Randy and Triangle Talent DJs provided. My wife and I highly recommend this vendor for your special day.

Profile Picture Mike, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Randy with Triangle Talent did an AMAZING job at our wedding. He was very helpful and knowledgeable during the planning process, helped design a timeline for the reception events, asked a lot of questions regarding our vision for the night/music taste, and definitely knew how to keep people on the dance floor. I would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Patrick Salyer was the DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception and I can't express enough what a wonderful job he did!!! The mix of songs he played kept everyone dancing and we had the time of our lives! I never left the dance floor!!! We also had something special planned for my fiance and his twin sister and he pulled it off perfectly! Patrick was also very easy to communicate with, he always responded to my emails and was very flexible in setting up a time to meet and go over details. I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you Patrick!!!!! ??

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jill was awesome! We had an amazing wedding thanks to her. She was prompt and made sure all the details were lined up perfectly. She set up uplighting for us which was amazing and really made the place look beautiful. I could not have asked for a better DJ! She cued the music perfectly and we had so many compliments on her! Book Jill for your wedding and other DJ needs!!!! Seriously so glad we had her. Our wedding day was perfect and she was a big part of that!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Patrick is an awesome DJ! He kept the party going at our wedding! We had a blast!

Profile Picture Mckenzie, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We have no complaints about Randy or Triangle Talent! Randy was super helpful throughout the entire process and was super responsive to our questions and concerns. Many of our guests said this was the best wedding they have ever been to - there were still people on the dancefloor when the lights came on at the end of the night. We highly recommend Randy!

Profile Picture Lucas, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Randy is great! Very professional and entertained my guests the entire evening.

Profile Picture Susan, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Randy was amazing. He not only met with us before, but arrived way early to the venue to ensure proper sound. He stayed later to make sure everything went according to plan. He also listened to our playlist suggestion, and was so helpful on helping us decide on itinerary for the reception. He was professional, classy, fun, and truly enjoyable. I felt like I knew him for years. There is nothing he could improve on. He was actually one of the most professional vendors I dealt with. Truly made our wedding so enjoyable and relaxed. ;)

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Randy was our DJ for the biggest day of our lives, yet. We couldn't have been more impressed by his professionalism and skill. The thing we liked most was that he kept everything going. He would come to us a few minutes ahead of time for the cake cutting, toast, bouquet toss, garter toss and so on. We feel that he really set the pace for the reception and did an excellent job. We thought our wedding was perfect and he definitely played a huge role in that! HIGHLY SUGGESTED!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

So I just want to say Triangle Talent and Patrick were the cherry on top to my perfect day !!! He made everything come to together and made my night perfect! They played exactly what I wanted and all of my guests had an amazing time!!! So many compliments on how much fun it was and how awesome Patrick was ! I would recommend them to anyone ! Definitely worth the money !

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Randy made our wedding reception an amazing time for all of our guests! He was extremely professional and made sure my husband and I were happy with every detail. The song selections for the younger and the older crowd was perfect, and our guests danced until the very end! The amount of our family and friends that said this was the best wedding they had ever been to, was the icing on the cake! I would highly recommend Randy's services for any special event you may have coming up in the near future!

Profile Picture Julia, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Patrick Salyer was our DJ. He was great. He listened to us and played exactly what we wanted. He was accommodating in every way. If you ever need a DJ, he's the one!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

It was difficult for me to choose vendors from out of town but with the help of online reviews I was lucky to find Triangle Talent. They seemed to have the best reviews but also the best price. Patrick was the DJ assigned to us and when he called for our over the phone planning session I could tell right away we were on the same page. I wanted to do our dances out of order, and get through it quick so the party started faster. He easily found all the songs I needed, trimmed them exactly how I wanted, and made the whole thing seamless. We were truly happy we were with his services. And then, once the party started, the music was PHENOMENAL. We heard from everyone about how it was the best wedding music ever, "where did you get that playlist?," and even the caterers were impressed that he had EVERY SINGLE PERSON on the dance floor. The dancing photos are amaaaaazing. He totally got what we wanted and made it best night. We had an absolute blast. Beyond it being a great wedding, many people told me it was the best party they had been to. So much gratitude for Patrick and his excellent skills!

Profile Picture Olivia, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews