Triangle Talent DJs Reviews

132 Reviews for Triangle Talent DJs

132 Triangle Talent DJs Reviews
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 09/08/2018

Excellent job, very professional, easy to work with, exceeded expectations

• Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 08/03/2018

We used Triangle Talent for our wedding at Buffalo Trace on August 4, 2018. Our DJ was Patrick Salyer who did an amazing job. During pre-planning he was flexible and open minded with our ideas and provided us with what he typically does and what works best. He has tons of experience and that shows with his before event work and day of. Patrick showed up early, assembled his equipment and was ready for a quick sound check before any guests had arrived. The quality of sound for the ceremony was great. Everyone could hear what we were saying without any issues. He timed the music very well and achieved everything we wanted with sound for the ceremony. The reception was ran flawlessly by Patrick. He has a fantastic personality and demeanor as a DJ and meshed extremely well with vibe and tempo of our guests. Sound and music quality was great for speeches and dancing. He absolutely provided us with everything and more we could have wanted for a DJ on our wedding night. I had multiple guests of our wedding comment on the lighting he used, they said it felt like a club. They were awesome. Thanks again to Triangle Talent & Patrick Salyer for helping to make our night perfect!

Mia · Married on 07/14/2018

Randy was phenomenal. I cannot rave about him enough! He knew exactly what I wanted, and didn't disappoint. He did a great job keeping the flow of the reception going and kept the dance floor going the entire time it was open. He was very professional leading up to the wedding and the day of. Highly recommend Triangle Talent DJs to anyone who is looking for one! Thank you for making my wedding day so special!

Kyler · Married on 06/15/2018

Fantastic music choices, very helpful and attentive. Very considerate of the timeline of the event, yet very flexible.

Rhys · Married on 06/01/2018

Patrick, Randy, and the team at Triangle Talent were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were professional, very responsive, communicated well, listened to what we had in mind for our wedding reception, and then delivered above and beyond our wildest dreams. We highly recommend them, and believe me we have high standards!

Mandy · Married on 05/11/2018

Randy was great! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our special day. He kept the timeline on track and kept the party going! We would highly suggest booking Randy for your special occasion!

Mary · Married on 05/11/2018

Patrick Salyer did my sisters wedding back in August 2017 and my wedding this May! He was so fantastic and a blast to work with! He was so good at feeling out the crowd, played everything everyone wanted to hear, and left out everything we did not want played. He was so nice and easy to work with. We highly recommend Patrick!

Ellen · Married on 01/13/2018

Patrick did an amazing job at my wedding! He moved the ceremony along, and I didn’t have to worry about a thing on my wedding day. He did a fantastic job with the music, and he knew how to keep everyone on the dance floor. He arrived early and was very professional. He was very flexible with everything! He definitely made the whole wedding a success; from the ceremony music, down to the last minute on the dance floor. He even brought up lighting for the reception! Thanks Patrick! :)

Leia · Married on 11/11/2017

Randy was an amazing DJ! From the very beginning, his communication skills were excellent. He really listened to what we wanted and disliked as far as music goes. He was very professional and helped make our wedding the best event. I would recommend him for anyone. Also very affordable!

JoLynn · Married on 11/05/2017

Thank You Triangle Talent especially Patrick for making my wedding day perfect. Patrick told me in the beginning I would have nothing to worry about all I needed to do was show up and he was right!! Thank You again!!

Jarad · Married on 11/04/2017

Patrick Salyer was AWESOME!!!! He worked with us to make our wedding great & timed our songs out perfectly to make every special moment even more special.

Kayla · Married on 11/04/2017

We booked Randy for our wedding reception, and we loved working with him. He was very professional and always happy to meet with us. He did a great job at our wedding reception; both us and our guests had a wonderful time! I would recommend Randy any day.

Kristen · Married on 10/21/2017

Randy Embry was the DJ for my wedding last month. I cannot say enough good things about him or recommend his services enough. My husband and I had been to a wedding he DJ'd in 2015 and knew we wanted to hire him for our wedding when the time came. And he did not dissapoint!! Having a fun dance floor was high on the priority list for us, and from the time the dance floor opened to the time it closed it was packed! He was so easy to work with in the planning process, and on the day of he really set the tone for our wedding and kept things moving and fun. We can't thank him enough for helping make our day perfect!

Rachael · Married on 10/14/2017

Triangle Talent DJs are truly fantastic to work with. We encountered one issue before the wedding and Randy went above and beyond to help ensure it was taken care of and that we were comfortable with the decisions made. Aaron was our actual DJ and he was fantastic. We had a bunch of our friends in from CA and truly had a blast on the dance floor with them because of Aaron's flexibility.

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2017

Randy was so fantastic! From our very first correspondence with him through our wedding day, he was extremely professional and wonderful to work with! He has a deep knowledge of music and understanding of how to read a crowd. He was able to know exactly what songs to play next to keep the dancing going and was able to help facilitate the entire reception. He would be our number one pick if we ever have another party and need a DJ! He was so great! Thank you, Randy!

Cory · Married on 09/30/2017

Our DJ Randy Embry and Triangle Talent went above and beyond definitely exceeding our expectations at our Wedding Reception. The entertainment package we selected through Triangle Talent included wonderful up lighting accenting the colors of the wedding which looked amazing and made the venue come to life after the sun went down. Randy did an amazing job keeping our reception schedule on time never missing a beat. He also did a great job playing all the songs we had on our list along with taking song requests from the crowd working them in perfectly keeping the dance floor going all night long. Randy was so much fun to work with and was also very professional at the same time. I would and definitely will recommend Randy and Triangle Talent for any and all entertainment and DJ services for a variety of events in the future.

Mike · Married on 09/22/2017

If you are looking for a wedding DJ, please strongly consider Triangle Talent DJs. We worked with Randy Embry, and he was awesome throughout the entire process. Early on in the wedding planning process, we had an issue with the photographer that we originally contracted. From that point on, we became very selective and interviewed all of our vendors before contracting with them. Triangle Talent was a clear cut choice for us. Randy is very professional and experienced. We appreciated that he didn't pressure us to choose Triangle Talent, but encouraged us to research other DJs to be sure we'd hire the right vendor. Once we selected Triangle Talent for its DJ services, Randy was very responsive to all of our questions (responded to emails within 24 hrs). When we had our face to face consultation with Randy before the wedding, he provided valuable recommendations that improved the timeline and flow of our wedding reception. We were confident that Randy would ensure the reception would go smoothly. He did a great job working with our photographer and videographer so everyone would be in the right place at the right time. He also approached my wife and I to make sure we were ready for key events (cake cutting, bouquet toss, garter toss, etc.) and to let us know if we were running behind. Randy did a get job of directing our guests and had a great music selection. All in all, we couldn't be happier with the service that Randy and Triangle Talent DJs provided. My wife and I highly recommend this vendor for your special day.

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

Randy with Triangle Talent did an AMAZING job at our wedding. He was very helpful and knowledgeable during the planning process, helped design a timeline for the reception events, asked a lot of questions regarding our vision for the night/music taste, and definitely knew how to keep people on the dance floor. I would definitely recommend him!

Rachel · Married on 09/09/2017

Patrick Salyer was the DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception and I can't express enough what a wonderful job he did!!! The mix of songs he played kept everyone dancing and we had the time of our lives! I never left the dance floor!!! We also had something special planned for my fiance and his twin sister and he pulled it off perfectly! Patrick was also very easy to communicate with, he always responded to my emails and was very flexible in setting up a time to meet and go over details. I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you Patrick!!!!! ??

Elizabeth · Married on 09/03/2017

Jill was awesome! We had an amazing wedding thanks to her. She was prompt and made sure all the details were lined up perfectly. She set up uplighting for us which was amazing and really made the place look beautiful. I could not have asked for a better DJ! She cued the music perfectly and we had so many compliments on her! Book Jill for your wedding and other DJ needs!!!! Seriously so glad we had her. Our wedding day was perfect and she was a big part of that!

Mckenzie · Married on 09/02/2017

Patrick is an awesome DJ! He kept the party going at our wedding! We had a blast!

Lucas · Married on 08/19/2017

We have no complaints about Randy or Triangle Talent! Randy was super helpful throughout the entire process and was super responsive to our questions and concerns. Many of our guests said this was the best wedding they have ever been to - there were still people on the dancefloor when the lights came on at the end of the night. We highly recommend Randy!

Susan · Married on 07/29/2017

Randy is great! Very professional and entertained my guests the entire evening.

Danielle · Married on 07/08/2017

Randy was amazing. He not only met with us before, but arrived way early to the venue to ensure proper sound. He stayed later to make sure everything went according to plan. He also listened to our playlist suggestion, and was so helpful on helping us decide on itinerary for the reception. He was professional, classy, fun, and truly enjoyable. I felt like I knew him for years. There is nothing he could improve on. He was actually one of the most professional vendors I dealt with. Truly made our wedding so enjoyable and relaxed. ;)