Triangle Talent DJs Reviews

139 | Louisville, KY

139 Reviews for Triangle Talent DJs

• Ali

Ali Mize · Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding DJ that makes it all about YOU!

Randy at Triangle Talent provided us with a great wedding DJ experience! He took time to sit down and meet with us about expectations and logistics in advance of the wedding so that we'd feel comfortable with the service he provides. At the wedding, he did a great job of reading the crowd and providing entertainment. Randy makes the experience all about the couple getting married and not about his style or personality as a DJ. That's an important thing to look for when hiring the perfect DJ. Thanks, Randy!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Katie Meyer · Married on 06/28/2019

DJ Randy- Great DJ! Highly recommend!

We had DJ Randy for our Wedding Reception this past June at the Muhammad Ali Center. He was wonderful to work with! He answered all of our questions throughout the process in a timely manner. He was able to engage the crowd when needed. His equipment worked perfectly in the large space at our venue. Lastly, he was able to incorporate our music requests and play off the crowd to keep everyone dancing the whole night! Would highly recommend DJ Randy for wedding receptions.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Nate Ellison-Stahl · Married on 06/22/2019

Triangle Talent is Amazing!

Randy and everyone at Triangle Talent were more than amazing. They were professional, easy to work with, listened to everything we had to say and gave excellent advice when needed. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Thanks!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn Morales · Married on 06/07/2019

Very professional and amazing playlist!

We had an amazing wedding, and a lot of it was thanks to Randy! Everyone we talked to LOVED the music selection, from people in their 60s to people that are 23! Almost everyone stayed out on the dance floor all night, to the point of being sore the next day! We had the best day - thank you for making it so fun!!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Heather · Married on 05/26/2019

Rain or Shine

I can’t say enough great things about Randy with Triangle Talent! He went above and beyond for my husband and I. Even though it rained and we couldn’t have our rooftop reception, Randy completely transformed our indoor ballroom with the perfect uplighting last minute. The whole process was smooth and he was open to each of our ideas. We gave him an idea of what kind of music we liked for during dinner and his choices did not disappoint! He helped us fill in the gaps where we needed help and worked closely with our wedding specialist to make sure our timeline was perfect. If I could do it all over again, I would trust Randy to make sure our wedding was exactly what we wanted, rain or shine!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Michelle

michelle brown · Married on 04/20/2019

Positive attitude and flexible.

Randy at Triangle Talent always had a very positive attitude, was very knowledgeable and had some great recommendations, and was very flexible at accommodating any suggestion we had and adapting to the audience as the wedding reception unfolded. He had great recommendations for lighting too, and was self contained, and had the venue set up with all his equipment.

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Ian

Ian McDowell · Married on 11/10/2018

Randy Helped Make my Wedding an Overwhelming Success

My wife and I received an amazing opportunity and relocated to Barcelona; however, we already had a wedding planned in Louisville, KY. The best thing that we did was hire Randy Embry with Triangle Talent. My wife and I found it tremendously difficult to plan and get things ready with being so far away. Randy met with us before the wedding and helped us to feel at ease. He was super confident, comfortable, and relaxed. He helped us make so many decisions that made our wedding a dream. He helped us plan the music and the timeline. We received so many compliments about Randy's service, and I could not be happier with him. Thank you so much Randy!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 09/08/2018

Excellent job, very professional, easy to work with, exceeded expectations

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 08/03/2018

We used Triangle Talent for our wedding at Buffalo Trace on August 4, 2018. Our DJ was Patrick Salyer who did an amazing job. During pre-planning he was flexible and open minded with our ideas and provided us with what he typically does and what works best. He has tons of experience and that shows with his before event work and day of. Patrick showed up early, assembled his equipment and was ready for a quick sound check before any guests had arrived. The quality of sound for the ceremony was great. Everyone could hear what we were saying without any issues. He timed the music very well and achieved everything we wanted with sound for the ceremony. The reception was ran flawlessly by Patrick. He has a fantastic personality and demeanor as a DJ and meshed extremely well with vibe and tempo of our guests. Sound and music quality was great for speeches and dancing. He absolutely provided us with everything and more we could have wanted for a DJ on our wedding night. I had multiple guests of our wedding comment on the lighting he used, they said it felt like a club. They were awesome. Thanks again to Triangle Talent & Patrick Salyer for helping to make our night perfect!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Mia · Married on 07/14/2018

Randy was phenomenal. I cannot rave about him enough! He knew exactly what I wanted, and didn't disappoint. He did a great job keeping the flow of the reception going and kept the dance floor going the entire time it was open. He was very professional leading up to the wedding and the day of. Highly recommend Triangle Talent DJs to anyone who is looking for one! Thank you for making my wedding day so special!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Kyler · Married on 06/15/2018

Fantastic music choices, very helpful and attentive. Very considerate of the timeline of the event, yet very flexible.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Rhys · Married on 06/01/2018

Patrick, Randy, and the team at Triangle Talent were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were professional, very responsive, communicated well, listened to what we had in mind for our wedding reception, and then delivered above and beyond our wildest dreams. We highly recommend them, and believe me we have high standards!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Mandy · Married on 05/11/2018

Randy was great! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our special day. He kept the timeline on track and kept the party going! We would highly suggest booking Randy for your special occasion!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Mary · Married on 05/11/2018

Patrick Salyer did my sisters wedding back in August 2017 and my wedding this May! He was so fantastic and a blast to work with! He was so good at feeling out the crowd, played everything everyone wanted to hear, and left out everything we did not want played. He was so nice and easy to work with. We highly recommend Patrick!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Ellen · Married on 01/13/2018

Patrick did an amazing job at my wedding! He moved the ceremony along, and I didn’t have to worry about a thing on my wedding day. He did a fantastic job with the music, and he knew how to keep everyone on the dance floor. He arrived early and was very professional. He was very flexible with everything! He definitely made the whole wedding a success; from the ceremony music, down to the last minute on the dance floor. He even brought up lighting for the reception! Thanks Patrick! :)

Sent on 01/15/2018

Katie · event on 12/15/2017

Triangle Talent did an amazing job! Jill Aguiar was so much fun. She did a beautiful job of getting the crowd engaged and up out of their seats! She made them laugh, dance, sing and have a wonderful time. People are still telling me how much fun they had at the event. Hands down, the best I have seen in the industry. I have and would highly recommend them for ANY event!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Leia · Married on 11/11/2017

Randy was an amazing DJ! From the very beginning, his communication skills were excellent. He really listened to what we wanted and disliked as far as music goes. He was very professional and helped make our wedding the best event. I would recommend him for anyone. Also very affordable!

Sent on 12/06/2017

JoLynn · Married on 11/05/2017

Thank You Triangle Talent especially Patrick for making my wedding day perfect. Patrick told me in the beginning I would have nothing to worry about all I needed to do was show up and he was right!! Thank You again!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Jarad · Married on 11/04/2017

Patrick Salyer was AWESOME!!!! He worked with us to make our wedding great & timed our songs out perfectly to make every special moment even more special.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Kayla · Married on 11/04/2017

We booked Randy for our wedding reception, and we loved working with him. He was very professional and always happy to meet with us. He did a great job at our wedding reception; both us and our guests had a wonderful time! I would recommend Randy any day.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Kristen · Married on 10/21/2017

Randy Embry was the DJ for my wedding last month. I cannot say enough good things about him or recommend his services enough. My husband and I had been to a wedding he DJ'd in 2015 and knew we wanted to hire him for our wedding when the time came. And he did not dissapoint!! Having a fun dance floor was high on the priority list for us, and from the time the dance floor opened to the time it closed it was packed! He was so easy to work with in the planning process, and on the day of he really set the tone for our wedding and kept things moving and fun. We can't thank him enough for helping make our day perfect!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Rachael · Married on 10/14/2017

Triangle Talent DJs are truly fantastic to work with. We encountered one issue before the wedding and Randy went above and beyond to help ensure it was taken care of and that we were comfortable with the decisions made. Aaron was our actual DJ and he was fantastic. We had a bunch of our friends in from CA and truly had a blast on the dance floor with them because of Aaron's flexibility.

Sent on 10/27/2017
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2017

Randy was so fantastic! From our very first correspondence with him through our wedding day, he was extremely professional and wonderful to work with! He has a deep knowledge of music and understanding of how to read a crowd. He was able to know exactly what songs to play next to keep the dancing going and was able to help facilitate the entire reception. He would be our number one pick if we ever have another party and need a DJ! He was so great! Thank you, Randy!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Cory · Married on 09/30/2017

Our DJ Randy Embry and Triangle Talent went above and beyond definitely exceeding our expectations at our Wedding Reception. The entertainment package we selected through Triangle Talent included wonderful up lighting accenting the colors of the wedding which looked amazing and made the venue come to life after the sun went down. Randy did an amazing job keeping our reception schedule on time never missing a beat. He also did a great job playing all the songs we had on our list along with taking song requests from the crowd working them in perfectly keeping the dance floor going all night long. Randy was so much fun to work with and was also very professional at the same time. I would and definitely will recommend Randy and Triangle Talent for any and all entertainment and DJ services for a variety of events in the future.

Sent on 10/11/2017