Triad Party DJ Reviews

Triad Party DJ 4
Triad Party DJ 5

Krista Brown 路 Getting married on 12/31/2019

Amazing! Best DJ around!

Triad Party DJ was amazing! He worked with out tight schedule, kept the dance floor lively, and also gave us so much to choose from!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Hala Matalka 路 Married on 06/04/2019

Awesome Experience with Triad Party DJ

Bradley Rayne from Triad Party DJ was wonderful to work with and did an amazing job at our Grand Opening Event! He is friendly, outgoing, punctual and pleased everyone with his music! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! We had so much fun!! Thank you, Brad!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Triad Party DJ's reply:

Thank you Hala! You guys were so friendly and easy to work with. I greatly appreciate all the promotional material and exposure. Thanks again!

Delja Adams 路 Married on 04/20/2019

Great DJ worth every penny

He did very well under no direction excellent on the fly thinker and very flexible dj

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Quinn

Quinn Wilkins 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Great Guy and an awesome personality! 馃槂

We loved Brad! He is such a cool and outgoing person. He was extremely professional and really kept the mood light the whole time. He played exactly what we asked. All the sound and music ran so smoothly. He was also very helpful with our other vendors. Brad is an AWESOME DJ and I would recommend him to anyone for any event!!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Triad Party DJ's reply:

Thank you so much! I had a great time as well. I wish you and your family all the best. Congratulations!!

Gracie Hubbard 路 Married on 01/12/2019

The best DJ!

I was really picky when it came to a DJ for my wedding, we booked with Triad Party DJ and he鈥檚 the absolute best DJ, everybody loved him!

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Rios 路 Married on 11/03/2018

I had an amazing experience

Bradley was amazing to work with. He was very responsive and worked hard to give us exactly what we wanted.

We are Hispanic and love a variety of Latin music including Salsa, Bachata, reggaeton as well some old freestyle music. Bradley was able to make a really good playlist for our wedding.

Although soft spoken during interactions his voice really Carry's in a party.

We loved him and we made a great friend in the process.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Triad Party DJ's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! I enjoyed meeting your friends and family. I'm so glad that you consider me part of that illustrious group today.

Dorian 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Very timely service, performed well and did more than asked for! As well as tended to the music choices of the bride! Very competent in an aspect of being a Dj

Sent on 10/14/2018

Megan 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Did everything amazingly and did way more than we paid him for! By far the best Dj in the area definitely worth your time and money

Sent on 10/14/2018

Kaiti 路 Married on 10/06/2018

EXCELLENT!!! Bradley was great at our wedding on 10/6- responsive and flexible during planning, punctual the day of, and even dressed to our theme! His timing during the reception was wonderful, and he kept the party going all night. People were complimenting the music all night long!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Heidi 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Bradley was the best! He went out of his way to accomodate us for our private fundraiser knowing that we were on a limited budget and the event was only a week away! He made sure that all attendees were happy with his music, a challenging task with ages ranging from 18-75+. I know that I will use his services again in future and definitely recommend him for your next event!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Brian 路 Married on 08/05/2018

Brad was just Great!! He was the DJ for my wedding and he couldn't have been better..With all the rain and weather I wasn't sure if we were even going to have a wedding but thank the Lord everything worked out..Brad was able to set up after we initially told him the wrong room he was told. He smiled and moved all his equipment never complained or looked frustrated just seemed as if he wanted our day to be the best it could be..Thank you DJ Stimulus..Music selection was fantastic Kept our butts out of the seats ALL NIGHT!! Highly recommend..Thanks again

Sent on 08/20/2018

Em 路 Married on 04/20/2018

Brad was communicative and professional. He played a great selection of music, tailored to my tastes. He was punctual, flexible, and accommodating. I would definitely hire him again for any future events!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Mathew 路 Married on 05/19/2017

Great DJ! Was a lot of fun and easy to work with.

Was very easy to work with and get set up, make payments, etc. Super nice guy and very accommodating. Gave him our music list at the last moment and he came through for us. Was for my daughters sweet 16 and her and her friends loved him. I highly recommend.

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Triad Party DJ 6
    Triad Party DJ 7
    Triad Party DJ 8
    Triad Party DJ 9

Julianna 路 Married on 03/30/2017

Highly professional and he had a great selection of music. I greatly recommend Bradley! He made our dreams come true!!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Gina Shafer 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Great DJ - Awesome Reception

Bradley Rayne was very professional and provided us with excellent ideas. He was flexible enough to play songs requested by our guests. Everyone had a great time at our reception. This is no small feat given we had ages from 18 to 85. He helped make it a lot of fun, so much so that we had to tell folks to leave when our hours at the venue were over.

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Triad Party DJ 10

Triad Party DJ's reply:

Thank you so much!! Glad everyone enjoyed themselves. You always want to leave your guests wanting more. Congrats!!

Adrian 路 Married on 11/19/2016

Was the DJ at a wedding I went to.
    Played a bunch of hip hop dance classics.
    Well played, sir.
    Unsure of the wedding date.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Lowe 路 Married on 05/31/2019

3.0

Overall very good

Bradley is a professional and we were pleased with the event. There was a lack of timely communication leading up to the event. Also a critical video was unable to stream due to a lack of WiFi at the facility. Fortunately we brought our laptop for backup but we assumed that Bradley would have researched the facility beforehand. We definitely would recommend Triad Party DJ and would use Bradley again. Our advice would be to offer your clients an information sheet to complete and be more proactive in communication.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Triad Party DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. I enjoyed meeting your wonderful friends and family on your special day. I am unsure as to why the video was buffering after I downloaded it beforehand. It could have something to do with the rendering process. I want to also apologize for my lack of response to a few of your emails. I appreciate your advice and will use it moving forward to better my business operations. Thanks again for letting us be a part of your special event and we look forward to serving you again.