TRIAD DJ SERVICES INC. Reviews

70 | Greenfield, IN

70 Reviews for TRIAD DJ SERVICES INC.

70 TRIAD DJ SERVICES INC. Reviews

Sarah · Married on 07/13/2018

Kevin Miller was probably the best DJ to ever roam the planet. Hands down. Not only was he amazing at what he did, but he constantly checked in with us to see how things were going. Kevin met with us at our initial meeting to see if we liked him and made everything seem so easy. He was very charismatic, very open, and extremely personable. Two weeks before the big day, Kevin met with us again to go through things and was amazing!
    We made changes to songs the night before for first dances and he took it in stride and grace and was so easy to work with. Kevin made our day the party of a lifetime. A week later and we still have people who are telling us how amazing the party was. Kevin was able to gauge the crowd and kept the music going. He took requests all night and kept everyone happy!
    We have been to multiple weddings where you couldn't hear the speeches, the cake cutting, etc. but Kevin made sure we were front and center and everyone knew what was going on.

I would absolutely recommend Kevin again to anyone!! He seriously made our reception a breeze and kept the party going. I cannot say enough good things about him as a DJ and as a person!

Michael · Married on 06/30/2018

Kevin is the best DJ in the entire world. You will not be able to find someone more professional, joyful, detail oriented, funny, and skilled at what they do. The night was perfect largely in part to his expertise in weddings. Look no further, this is most definitely the guy to make your day PERFECT!

Emma · Married on 05/18/2018

I can't stress enough the importance of having a great DJ for a wedding reception. Kevin with Triad DJ was more than great, he was FANTASTIC! There was not one moment the dance floor was not packed with people having the night of their lives. Leading up to the big day Kevin was eager to answer any questions and was flexible with meetings and changes in time line. Our wedding reception was a party and celebration, and thanks to Kevin, it will be remembered as the best reception my us and our guests. I highly recommend Triad DJ for all events.

Janna · Married on 05/11/2018

Kevin Miller exceeded every expectation we had set for a DJ! He was extremely professional and set the tone to my wedding reception exactly how I envisioned it. Personally, I am not the best at knowing what type of music to play to get my wedding attendees moving and grooving- but Kevin sure did. If you need someone who knows how to take charge and keep the evening on task in the classiest of ways, Kevin is your guy. Lots of personality and truly has a gift for what he does.

Janna · Married on 05/11/2018

Sam · Married on 12/31/2017

Kevin was very easy to work with throughout every step of our musical preparation, he is extremely professional yet fun and really kept the party going all night! Great at MCing and willing to adapt to our unique party atmosphere, all around 5 stars would highly recommend for any occasion!

Valerie · Married on 10/13/2017

Wonderful music the entire wedding. Kevin gave us great opportunities to share what music styles and specific songs throughout the reception, and played what we requested. We got a lot of compliments on the music.

Patrice and Mark · Married on 10/13/2017

We had the pleasure of having Kevin DJ for our special day! We loved that he met with us twice before the wedding to sit down and discuss what we wanted and what our ideas were. We felt like he carried out the plan that met our goals while also ensuring folks were out on the dancefloor and having fun! He was professional and there was no question that he knew what he was doing! Kevin, thank you so much!!

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

Kevin was so easy to work with!!! My wedding planners had used DJ Triad for an event a couple weeks before ours and they were so excited to be able to work with him again. He keeps the party going and organized, without worry.

Christina · Married on 09/23/2017

AMAZING!!! We gave DJ Kevin ideas of the type of music we wanted for dinner and dancing and he ran with it. Our dance party was lit!!!! He had people up and on the dance floor with the first song!! We loved having old jazz music over dinner, our ceremonial dance songs were perfect, and guests kept complimenting us on our dance party playlist!!! Kevin met with us twice before the ceremony and got to know us and what we were hoping for at our event. Kevin nailed it!! We could not be more pleased with how it all went. My feet still hurts from dancing three days later. <3

Doug · Married on 09/16/2017

Very professional and helped make our reception a great time! We really enjoyed the fact that he took the time to meet us before the event to go over details. Highly recommend!

Kaylee · Married on 06/24/2017

Kevin was fantastic. My husband and I live in Florida, but were getting married in Indiana and he worked so well with us while we were out of state. On the day of our wedding, he made sure we were ready for our first dance, toasts, cake cutting, etc. before announcing it. This was great because we could finish our conversations with our guests without getting cut off. The entire day he was very easy going and laid back, and he made sure what happened was what we wanted. He was also great at keeping the party and dancing going! He helped make our day something to remember!

Taylor · Married on 06/17/2017

I recently got married, June 2017, and I hired Kevin because I had previously witnessed his services at another wedding. Kevin was incredibly prompt with his communication all the way up to the day. He had a wonderful selection of music, especially '90s and '00s rap, for me to select from. On the day of my wedding Kevin helped take lead of the events. He was responsive to feel of the guests during cocktail, hour and dinner. Kevin set up in two locations, and was fluid during the transitions to different events. Then when the sun went down, he cranked that music, and my guests partied all night long. Kevin is incredibly easy to get along with, he is humorous, and professional. I 100% believe Kevin is the BEST choice for your event.

Chelsey · Married on 06/10/2017

Everyone said he was the best DJ! Played the best music!

Joe · Married on 05/06/2017

Kevin was great at keeping the dance floor alive and working with my wife and I during the whole day. Would recommend him to a friend.

Anne · Married on 03/31/2017

Kevin was recommended by our photographer and after interviewing several DJs, we found him to be the best fit for our wedding. He was organized during our planning process and was fun and adaptable on our wedding day, making it easy to enjoy our guests.

Kristin · Married on 12/10/2016

Kevin was an awesome dj for our wedding! He even got out on the dance floor with us! Definitely recommend his services!

Jennifer · Married on 10/29/2016

Luke was amazing! It was the most fun we had. He got the crowd hyped and had everything on schedule. Luke was very professional and stayed in constant contact the whole evening. We were blown away by how great everything went. He definitely went above and beyond!

Kim · Married on 10/29/2016

Luke Kahren not only provided fantastic entertainment and a fun time for all with the DJ services he provided, he stepped in when the officiant was not capable of leading a rehearsal. Luke had done enough weddings to know there was a problem and knew what needed to be done without making the officiant feel he was inept. He kept a disaster from happening. Luke also made every detail perfect from the lighting, to sound, to providing suggestions when selecting music, not just for the reception but for the wedding ceremony as well. I highly recommend Luke for any couple when planning their wedding as he will make sure every detail is in place to have the wedding of their dreams.

Taunya · Married on 10/22/2016

Kevin is really great to work with. He was flexible and laid back and very helpful when it came time to keep things at our wedding flowing and our guests entertained. I would highly recommend Kevin to anyone!

Nancy · Married on 10/15/2016

We don't have enough good things to say about Luke with Triad DJ Services!! He was organized, punctual, friendly and entertaining for our guests! He did a great job of working with our venue to ensure he had everything he needed. We received so many compliments about how awesome our DJ was - he really made guests feel comfortable to get out on the dance floor and have a great time. I would highly recommend them for any wedding reception or event!

Katie · Married on 10/15/2016

Kevin made the day stress-free & so much fun for everyone who attended! He was extremely professional while being very relatable, flexible, & fun. I highly recommend him for any event!

Kerry · Married on 09/10/2016

Highly recommend this Dj he was amazing and everyone had a blast!

Hannah · Married on 07/16/2016

Luke was the best DJ that we could have ever asked for! The dance floor was full the whole night :) He played such great songs and my friends and family kept coming up to me telling me how awesome the DJ was both during and after the wedding. He made the night so much fun and even got out with us on the dance floor for a few songs which was awesome!
    He also helped me create a really cool mashup of songs for my dad and I to dance to during our father daughter dance.
    He was so flexible during the process and wanted to make sure the event went smoothly.
    If you love to dance and want to have an incredible reception that your friends and family will talk about long after its done, then definitely pick Luke as your DJ!

Ashley · Married on 07/09/2016

Kevin was AMAZING! He walked us through everything before and during the wedding and reception. He was also always quick to respond to any questions or concerned we had about the event. all of our guest had a great time and even days later, we're still hearing what a great DJ he was from our friends and family! Everything went so perfectly on our wedding day with his help.