Triad DJ & Events Reviews

267 | Greensboro, NC

267 Reviews for Triad DJ & Events

• Madison

Madison · Married on 09/26/2020

Chris was extremely professional and did an amazing job helping me put my event together. I would absolutely use their services again for another party!

Sent on 01/12/2016
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 09/21/2019

Book Triad DJ & Events!!

TJ did an awesome job at our wedding! I am very much an over-planner, which made the wedding planning process.....fun lol. I requested to have a meeting with TJ before the wedding to go over exactly what we wanted as far as music for our wedding, because it was one of the most important aspects for us. He was 110% willing to work with us and meet with us, even during his busy season! He had a 3 way phone conversation with our wedding planning and me to go over wedding day logistics, and took specific requests from us (even remixes we liked!). I had SO many people say that our DJ was awesome and the dancing was so much fun on our special day. Triad DJ & Events has this down to a SCIENCE. Definitely recommend them for your wedding day or any event!

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 05/18/2019

Did an amazing job!

Triad did so many things for us! DJ, photobooth, draping, and outdoor games! It was all worth every single cent. We loved the staff, the music, and the Photo Booth! They did such a great job with the space. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Corinthia · Married on 12/09/2017

If you are looking for an amazing DJ, up lighting, and photo booth services then look no further. Chris and Ryan were absolutely AMAZING to work with. DJ Ryan had our guests on the dance floor the entire night and we received SO many compliments on how great our DJ was at the wedding and the photo booth was an absolute hit as well. Ryan made our day seamless and fun. Thank you so much for making our day so fun and wonderful!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Chelsey · Married on 07/08/2017

Beyond amazing! Chris and Ryan both contacted me prior to the wedding several times and organized everything which helped me out so much! Ryan's girlfriend dances with my Casanova nephew who went and asked her and it made him so Happy!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Jenny · Married on 06/24/2017

I hired Triad DJ (Chris Fletcher) a year in advance for my daughter's June 2017 wedding in High Point, NC and Ryan Shelton was assigned to the event and he was a superstar! Chris and Ryan both were very professional and there was never a moment that I questioned my decision to go with Triad DJ throughout the year of planning. Ryan did a fantastic job following the timeline and made sure the playlist the bride and groom requested was a priority. Guests had so much fun dancing and would have loved for him to have been able to keep the music going well into the overnight hours. Ryan, combined with Triad DJ's Uplighting feature inside the venue (The Lofts at Union Square) proved to be great choices and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Triad DJ & Events's reply:

Jenny, Thank you for the kind words. That's so nice of you to say. We loved working with you and your family as well. You're awesome.
    I will be sure to share with DJ Ryan.

Max · Married on 06/17/2017

Chris Fletcher and Triad DJ and Events were outstanding! From the first programming meeting where he helped us envision the wedding of our daughter Abbey to Cameron, to the actual wedding day itself, Chris and his team were wonderful. They were on time, carried themselves with professionalism and showcased sound equipment which created an atmosphere that we will never forget. Chris knew when to speak, when to step in when needed and when to keep the reception going. Chris helped to make Abbey and Cameron's wedding an day which they will never forget. I wholeheartedly and without reservation recommend Chris Fletcher and Triad DJ & Events for your next special event. If you choose them you will never regret it! Chris is a great guy. He shows class, has poise and delivers on his promises.

Sent on 08/19/2017

cristal · Married on 05/20/2017

Triad's services were amazing for our wedding day! Chris was quick with communication and easy to work with prior to our wedding. TJ Johnson was our DJ for our wedding day and he was amazing! He played songs that everyone loved and was very professional. We also used their photobooth service, which was also fantastic. We highly recommend Triad DJ & Events!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Allison · Married on 05/06/2017

Chris is so great!! My husband and I got married in May and I was hesitant of the venue space for dancing and music. Chris was kind enough to meet us at the venue one day. He helped us figure out a good plan A and plan B in case it rained. He is very personable and really took the time to get to know us before the wedding! He helped us create an awesome play list and our guests of all ages had a wonderful time! Everyone enjoyed the reception and dance floor – all thanks to Chris and his team! His lighting services are amazing too! Some additional lighting can make a huge difference to a bare wall. Chris is the best DJ in the Triad area. I recommend booking him now.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Caroline · Married on 04/08/2017

Triad DJ's was just what we wanted for our wedding! We spoke with Chris Fletcher first, who was very helpful in explaining Triad's services. Chris was quick with communications and easy to work with. Ryan Shelton was our DJ for our wedding day and he was amazing! We had very specific requests for the ceremony and first dances and he played everything perfectly. The dancing was also a blast and he played songs that everyone loved. We highly recommend Triad DJ's!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Briana · Married on 12/17/2016

Chris was wonderful to work with! He was extremely professional and so was the DJ who hosted at my wedding. The DJ was outstanding and the uplighting was beautiful! The photobooth was phenomenal! I highly recommend all of the services Chris has to offer through Triad DJ & Events!

Sent on 01/05/2017
  • Anna Rae

Anna Rae · Married on 10/08/2016

Chris at Triad DJ was wonderful to work with from the beginning. We used his company for our DJ and Photo Booth. We chose to have him do our event and were not disappointed. He kept the party going despite a hurricane outside and got everyone on the dance floor from the young to the old.

Sent on 10/22/2016

Kayla · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband and I originally booked a different DJ company as we were referred by a friend and swayed by a lower price. However, a month before our wedding we ended up canceling that contract over communication issues. We remembered seeing TJ doing an event at a friend's wedding back in May and immediately contact Triad DJ. Chris was so accommodating and quickly wrote us up a contract, contacted TJ, and agreed to work with us. We had some pretty non-traditional/fun ceremony music and TJ made it all happen. He had everyone (from children to grandparents) on the dance floor. The music, Photo Booth, and uplighting were all perfect. We're very thankful for this company and hope to see TJ at all of our friends weddings in the future!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Anastasia · Married on 10/01/2016

Everyone had a great time at our wedding - thanks to DJ Andrew! He stuck to my playlist and worked with me to make sure he played certain key dances, like our traditional Greek dances, when we wanted. We also booked a photo booth, which was a huge hit with our guests. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/16/2016

J · Married on 09/24/2016

Triad DJ & Events are an amazing vendor to work with. Chris is very upfront with details during the planning phase and is very clear with the package options and pricing structure. He assigns the DJ to work with a couple after the Q&A of the initial meeting. TJ was our DJ and was absolutely fantastic! He met our needs for music selection and was very flexible on equipment setup with the challenging layout of our venue. TJ kept the vibe of the night great and his MC skills were wonderful. Triad DJ & Events truly went above and beyond for our wedding. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Brittany · Married on 09/10/2016

I have been meaning to write this review for some time now and have finally gotten to it. Andrew Davis of Triad DJ & Events did an absolutely wonderful job DJing our wedding on 9/10/2016 in Winston-Salem, NC. Everyone who I came across loved everything he did and was just so impressed. He put me and my husband at ease knowing he had everything in control to provide the best possible party atmosphere and we thoroughly enjoyed his work. We also used the Photo booth services at Triad DJ & Events and Thurston was a pleasure to work with as well. I noticed throughout the night how attentive and positive he was, always had a smile on his face. There is no doubt that we will be calling on Chris & his team at Triad DJ & Events for any more events we are apart of.

Brittany & Theo

Sent on 05/05/2017

Katelyn · Married on 08/27/2016

Freakin' Bomb DJ service! We danced all evening and had a terrific time! Our DJ, Ryan Shelton, was so easy to work with especially as we had a surprise music mix for the first dance and Mother/Son dance. Such a great MC too! WE COULDN'T BE MORE HAPPY WITH HIM! When guest's had requests, he was quick to play it next and everyone loved the songs played to keep the dance floor full the entire night!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Triad DJ & Events's reply:

AWESOME!! Katelyn, thank you for the kind words. I'll make sure I pass on to Ryan!

• Kate

Kate · Married on 06/25/2016

Triad DJ more than made my wedding day the most perfect, cherished day that will be told about for years to come. Mike D, our DJ, was more than prepared to handle our 7 hour reception, along with my sisters on the spot speech request!! He made our night amazing and everyone had a blast dancing the night away!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Triad DJ & Events's reply:

Kate, on behalf of DJ Mike Marshall and myself, we thank you for the kind words. You guys are awesome!

• Anna

Anna · Married on 06/25/2016

Was super easy to work with, incredibly flexible, worked hard to make sure you were happy. Helped make our reception the best night of our lives! I definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Triad DJ & Events's reply:

Thanks, Anna and Gideon. We had a great time too. We wish you all the best.

Chris

We had such a great time working with Triad DJ! They honored all of our requests and kept the dance floor packed the entire night. Chris and Jeff were always so prompt to respond to emails, and I would recommend this DJ service to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/04/2016

Amazing, simply amazing. My wedding was perfect and Chris was a huge part of that. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Triad DJ & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your & Chris's big day! We had a blast!

Chris is the ULTIMATE Party DJ. Our daughters wedding was non stop fun thanks to Chris. He kept the time line of events in sync and was so flexible with our creative ideas as my daughter wanted to break from the norm. We had so many positive comments about how this was the best wedding ever as there was hardly any time to sit still. Its so obvious how much Chris loves his job. If you want to dance all night...Chris is your guy!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Triad DJ & Events's reply:

Thank you for the great review. We loved working with you all too.

Patrick · Married on 05/28/2016

Excellent and professional service. We had a fairly flexible timeline and TJ did everything we asked to make everything we imagined a reality as well as providing insights into things that only come from experience in weddings like what he's seen work and what he had seen not work.

Great experience in would recommend this company for any event.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Triad DJ & Events's reply:

Thank you Patrick for the great review. We were happy to be a part of your special day. I'll make sure to pass along to TJ.

Chris

We were very please overall, they were extremely responsive and very easy to work with.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/14/2016

I can not say enough about Triad DJ. Chris was very easy to get in touch with and very responsive to all of our questions. DJ Andrew kept the party going all night long and Adam was fantastic with the photo booth was so helpful!!!

Sent on 12/11/2016