Tri State Transportation Reviews

5 | Rutland, VT

5 Reviews for Tri State Transportation

• Mo

Maureen · Married on 09/21/2019

They made it work with short notice!

I had booked a bus with the previous owner of this bus company (of a different name) who took my information and never followed up. When I reached out to confirm details, Brent informed me that he bought the company from the previous owner and that the previous owner didn't have me in his calendar. With my wedding less than a month away, I started to panic, but Brent was able to accommodate my need for a bus that could transport up to 50 people to and from my venue! The pricing was reasonable and Brent was a pleasure to work with - extremely professional and courteous. 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Tri State Transportation's reply:

Thank you Maureen! We appreciate your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you to make your day special and worry-free. Congratulations again!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/31/2019

Dream Wedding Shuttle

I was in a bind, it was a few weeks before the wedding and I needed to get a shuttle for only 12 people that was reasonably priced. Brent and Tri State really came through. His rate was very reasonable and he was overly professional and responsive. Cherry on top, he ended up being our driver and when there were a few guests that didn't want the night to end, he on the spot agreed to stay another hour free of charge. I can't thank or recommend this company enough

Sent on 09/12/2019

Mike L Dean · Married on 08/15/2019

Guest Transportation for Wedding

Tri State transportation was great! Pickup at Best Western was on time and guests were dropped off to Mountain Top Inn in plenty of time for the ceremony. Brent was great to work the with and very responsive. Thank you for giving us one less thing to worry about on our wedding day!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Sara Scott · Married on 08/10/2019

Outstanding service!

Tri State Transportation is the best of the best! My bridesmaids found them for my bachelorette party, we did a rafting tour then went out to the bars. They had water for us in the van and even brought extra towels! Brent was so professional and kind that I knew we had to use them for the wedding as well! We had a bus for the bridal party and shuttles for the guests. They were timely and attentive, it was the most amazing customer service I have ever experienced!!! Brent made sure we had everything we and our guests needed to make the day and evening run smoothly. It truly took the stress off of us and my guests so that we could all fully enjoy the special day! If you are looking for transportation for any event, I cannot recommend this excellent company more!!! Thank you Brent and the rest of the Tri State Transportation team for everything!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Alana

Alana Hiner · Married on 08/03/2019

Highly recommend! Very reliable

I had my wedding at the Mountain Top Inn and needed transportation from the Best Western. All of my guests were transported on time with great service from Brent! He was very responsive and friendly. My day went much smoother knowing I had transportation for my guests. I have already recommended this to a few of my friends who are getting married next summer. Thank you Brent!

Sent on 08/19/2019