Tri-City Mobile Music Reviews

Tri-City Mobile Music 1
Tri-City Mobile Music 2

Alexa Schubin · Married on 09/29/2018

Tri City Mobile was Amazing

Ryan was wonderful through the whole experience. He put together a somewhat eclectic muscial taste with ease. We met at a wedding showcase and were drawn to him instantly because he directed the crowd into the show without being asked. This showed us that he cared more for the people than pushing for clients, like many other DJs. He was so genuine every time we met him. The wedding was flawless and he directed every moment of it. If you are looking for someone who is truly concerned with making the perfect day, this is your man. We never stressed that day knowing he would keep things moving, thank you!

Howard · Married on 09/02/2018

Tri-City Mobile was excellent.

Sherrie · Married on 09/02/2018

Ryan was great. Friendly, professional and wonderful to work with. Highly recommend

Rebecca · Married on 07/14/2018

Ryan was extremely helpful and took control of the atmosphere! He went above and beyond our expectations especially for the cost. We didn’t have to stress about timing or the “flow” of things. Highly recommended!!

Monica · Married on 06/23/2018

Ryan was amazing! He was truly a Master of Ceremonies. He kept the party going and really got people out there and moving and directed The Wedding flow. I would highly recommend him. I had quite a few comments from my guess how great of a DJ he was.

Kimberly · Married on 06/16/2018

Ryan was absolutely wonderful! He is professional and is so great at what he does. Many of our quests commented to us how great he was. His pricing is fair and it was more reasonable than I had found previously. Look no further!!!

Karla · Married on 06/07/2018

Ryan was our DJ and he was amazing! I felt confident in everything that he was doing, and he never asked me questions as to what was next. He worked well with my wedding planner and helped make my wedding day amazing!

Rebecca · Married on 06/02/2018

Ryan was recommended to us by our venue and we couldn't have been happier with the service he provided! He was very easy and flexible leading up to the big day, and he was very organized and attentative to our itenirary and keeping us on track. I got compliments from my wedding party on how helpful he was, and we even recommended him to a prospective couple that was touring our venue as we were packing up to leave. Book Ryan, you won't regret it!

Jeremiah · Married on 12/30/2017

Ryan was an excellent pick for our wedding. He had all the music we wanted and got our dance floor moving. He played our slideshow without hesitation and had all the equipment to satisfy our needs. He was also priced very well.

Tri-City Mobile Music 3
    Tri-City Mobile Music 4
  • W

Wayne · Married on 11/04/2017

From setting up for an outside wedding and then quickly transitioning inside for the reception and dance, start to finish including everything in between, Ryan did an outstanding job! It is truly a pleasure to work with someone that really enjoys what they do and it shows in every possible way! As father of the bride, which is to say someone that wanted everything to be as perfect as possible, I wholeheartedly recommend his services!!!

Kristen · Married on 11/04/2017

We couldn't have picked a better DJ for our special day! Ryan was amazing, he always got back to us in a timely matter through out the planning phase and exceeded our expectations during the ceremony/reception. He not only played a great selection of music but also got out on the dance floor and showed dances to us and our guests! He was a blast to have at our wedding and work with, we would not hesitate to recommend him.

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2017

Ryan was so amazing!! He really helped our entire event flow from the ceremony through the reception. He went out of his way to make sure that everyone had fun and was taken care of. He even danced with the kids at the reception while the adults were eating. We would highly recommend him for any event!!

Summer · Married on 09/01/2017

Ryan H. is phenomenal and we couldn't be more happy with his services. He not only offers a HUGE selection of music but he is great at keeping time and directing people when need be. He also is able to read the crowd well keep them up and moving. He will even jump out on the dance floor with a mic and teach people the dances to specific songs. All of our guests loved him and we are so thankful he was recommended to us.

Aimee · Married on 07/30/2017

Ryan was an excellent DJ! He fit right in with our friends and family and kept the party going! I highly recommend TriCity Mobile Music to anyone they are professional, responsive and great at interacting with others!!

Maria · Married on 05/28/2017

My new husband and I worked with Ryan from Tri City Mobile for our wedding that took place on May 28th. Everything was perfect! That weekend, when I had a million things on my mind, and so much to fret and worry over, Ryan didn't even come close to making the list. I knew he was all over it! He was able to attend the ceremony rehearsal, which really helped to put my mind at ease that everything was ready. The ceremony and dinner music was exactly what we wanted - and the reception was awesome. The dance floor was consistently packed from the first to last song. Thank you so much to Ryan for his patience, kindness, and ability to keep our party rocking from beginning to end!

Rhonda · Married on 09/02/2016

Ryan was our DJ at our wedding reception and I would highly recommend him to anybody. He gave us and our guest an awesome time as well as helping in the planning of the music for the ceremony. He is very personable and you will definitely not be disappointed. He goes out of his way to make sure everything is perfect and he did that for us. We are already planning another even and want Ryan there again!

Peggy · Married on 08/20/2016

We hired Tri-City as our DJ for our daughter's wedding at Ellis Ranch (west of Loveland CO). Not living in the area, we had no clue who this company was, so we relied on reviews posted. Bill exceeded our expectations! We received many compliments on the music selections, the professionalism he showed, and his willingness to take & play music requests. Bill is very easy to work with. You can tell he wants to fulfill your requests. We would HIGHLY recommend Tri-City Mobile Music, and would certainly hire him again should the need for a DJ arise.

Michelle · Married on 08/13/2016

Ryan was awesome! We felt extremely comfortable with him starting with our initial meeting. He was very easy to work with, extremely flexible, and very quick to respond to our questions. He had great ideas and was very open to our ideas and helped us get the exact songs that we wanted for our ceremony and reception. On the day of the wedding things couldn't have gone more smoothly. Ryan had everyone on the floor dancing in no time and we received many comments from our guests about how great our DJ was. We can't recommend Ryan and Tri-City Mobile Music enough!

Kyle · Married on 06/10/2016

Ryan was absolutely fantastic. He went above and beyond what not only myself, but my entire wedding party thought we would get. He was worth every penny.

Heidi · Married on 10/16/2015

Ryan is the best! He is so laid back and professional at the same time. He got the party started at our wedding reception by showing people how to do the dance moves - our guests loved this! I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting a great DJ at a reasonable price!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Tri-City Mobile Music's reply:

Thanks Heidi and Joe for your kind words! We are glad to get your feedback and keep the guests dancing!

Robin · Married on 05/31/2015

Our wedding DJ was Bill Smith and he was awesome! He took the time to get to know us as a couple and understand our vision. He had affordable prices and incredibly professional and above and beyond service. He kept the day flowing smoothly so i didn't need to worry. Yay!

Amanda · Married on 09/21/2014

Ryan with Tri-City Mobile Music was one of my only vendors that didn't cause me any stress. He was flexible on when and how we communicated and was quick to answer any questions I had. He was really flexible during the ceremony, when it poured! I can't see enough positive things about him!

Ashley · Married on 08/02/2014

Will Smith with Tri-City is truly a "DJ!" He took extra care to find the music that our family and friends really love. (Texas country that can be hard to find) I was so impressed by how well he felt out the mood of the crowd and quickly adapted music choices to keep guests on the dance floor! HIs experience and expertise truly made the planning beforehand stress-free and fun!! The night was flawless and went so smoothly because of his constant guidance and awareness of what events were coming up next. He's the best!

Ashley Martinez
    (Bride)

Libbi · Married on 04/24/2014

I hired Bill with Tri-City for my Son's wedding. I could not have been more pleased. I had so many of the guests ask who the DJ was and to see if I could get his card for them. My mother, who doesn't like anything but classical music even said the dj was great! The best part of the evening was that he kept the guests both young and not so young laughing, dancing and enjoying the evening. I would highly recomend Bill to anyone looking for a DJ for their event. Great job Bill!