37 Reviews for Tri-City Mobile Music

Sound/PA System (6)
MC (5)
One Event Per Day (4)
37 Tri-City Mobile Music Reviews

Ryan was amazing! He was truly a Master of Ceremonies. He kept the party going and really got people out there and moving and directed The Wedding flow. I would highly recommend him. I had quite a few comments from my guess how great of a DJ he was.

Profile Picture Monica , 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ryan was absolutely wonderful! He is professional and is so great at what he does. Many of our quests commented to us how great he was. His pricing is fair and it was more reasonable than I had found previously. Look no further!!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ryan was our DJ and he was amazing! I felt confident in everything that he was doing, and he never asked me questions as to what was next. He worked well with my wedding planner and helped make my wedding day amazing!

Profile Picture Karla, 6/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ryan was recommended to us by our venue and we couldn't have been happier with the service he provided! He was very easy and flexible leading up to the big day, and he was very organized and attentative to our itenirary and keeping us on track. I got compliments from my wedding party on how helpful he was, and we even recommended him to a prospective couple that was touring our venue as we were packing up to leave. Book Ryan, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ryan was an excellent pick for our wedding. He had all the music we wanted and got our dance floor moving. He played our slideshow without hesitation and had all the equipment to satisfy our needs. He was also priced very well.

Profile Picture Jeremiah, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From setting up for an outside wedding and then quickly transitioning inside for the reception and dance, start to finish including everything in between, Ryan did an outstanding job! It is truly a pleasure to work with someone that really enjoys what they do and it shows in every possible way! As father of the bride, which is to say someone that wanted everything to be as perfect as possible, I wholeheartedly recommend his services!!!

Profile Picture Wayne, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant

We couldn't have picked a better DJ for our special day! Ryan was amazing, he always got back to us in a timely matter through out the planning phase and exceeded our expectations during the ceremony/reception. He not only played a great selection of music but also got out on the dance floor and showed dances to us and our guests! He was a blast to have at our wedding and work with, we would not hesitate to recommend him.

Profile Picture Kristen , 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ryan was so amazing!! He really helped our entire event flow from the ceremony through the reception. He went out of his way to make sure that everyone had fun and was taken care of. He even danced with the kids at the reception while the adults were eating. We would highly recommend him for any event!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ryan H. is phenomenal and we couldn't be more happy with his services. He not only offers a HUGE selection of music but he is great at keeping time and directing people when need be. He also is able to read the crowd well keep them up and moving. He will even jump out on the dance floor with a mic and teach people the dances to specific songs. All of our guests loved him and we are so thankful he was recommended to us.

Profile Picture Summer, 9/1/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Ryan was an excellent DJ! He fit right in with our friends and family and kept the party going! I highly recommend TriCity Mobile Music to anyone they are professional, responsive and great at interacting with others!!

Profile Picture Aimee, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My new husband and I worked with Ryan from Tri City Mobile for our wedding that took place on May 28th. Everything was perfect! That weekend, when I had a million things on my mind, and so much to fret and worry over, Ryan didn't even come close to making the list. I knew he was all over it! He was able to attend the ceremony rehearsal, which really helped to put my mind at ease that everything was ready. The ceremony and dinner music was exactly what we wanted - and the reception was awesome. The dance floor was consistently packed from the first to last song. Thank you so much to Ryan for his patience, kindness, and ability to keep our party rocking from beginning to end!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We are so excited to have Ryan has our DJ! He is very friendly and open to different ideas. He was organized and has great tools to help us plan our day. Can't wait for our celebration!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ryan was our DJ at our wedding reception and I would highly recommend him to anybody. He gave us and our guest an awesome time as well as helping in the planning of the music for the ceremony. He is very personable and you will definitely not be disappointed. He goes out of his way to make sure everything is perfect and he did that for us. We are already planning another even and want Ryan there again!

Profile Picture Rhonda, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Tri-City as our DJ for our daughter's wedding at Ellis Ranch (west of Loveland CO). Not living in the area, we had no clue who this company was, so we relied on reviews posted. Bill exceeded our expectations! We received many compliments on the music selections, the professionalism he showed, and his willingness to take & play music requests. Bill is very easy to work with. You can tell he wants to fulfill your requests. We would HIGHLY recommend Tri-City Mobile Music, and would certainly hire him again should the need for a DJ arise.

Profile Picture Peggy, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ryan was awesome! We felt extremely comfortable with him starting with our initial meeting. He was very easy to work with, extremely flexible, and very quick to respond to our questions. He had great ideas and was very open to our ideas and helped us get the exact songs that we wanted for our ceremony and reception. On the day of the wedding things couldn't have gone more smoothly. Ryan had everyone on the floor dancing in no time and we received many comments from our guests about how great our DJ was. We can't recommend Ryan and Tri-City Mobile Music enough!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ryan was absolutely fantastic. He went above and beyond what not only myself, but my entire wedding party thought we would get. He was worth every penny.

Profile Picture Kyle , 6/10/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Ryan is the best! He is so laid back and professional at the same time. He got the party started at our wedding reception by showing people how to do the dance moves - our guests loved this! I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting a great DJ at a reasonable price!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Heidi, 10/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our wedding DJ was Bill Smith and he was awesome! He took the time to get to know us as a couple and understand our vision. He had affordable prices and incredibly professional and above and beyond service. He kept the day flowing smoothly so i didn't need to worry. Yay!

Profile Picture Robin, 5/31/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ryan with Tri-City Mobile Music was one of my only vendors that didn't cause me any stress. He was flexible on when and how we communicated and was quick to answer any questions I had. He was really flexible during the ceremony, when it poured! I can't see enough positive things about him!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/21/14, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

Will Smith with Tri-City is truly a "DJ!" He took extra care to find the music that our family and friends really love. (Texas country that can be hard to find) I was so impressed by how well he felt out the mood of the crowd and quickly adapted music choices to keep guests on the dance floor! HIs experience and expertise truly made the planning beforehand stress-free and fun!! The night was flawless and went so smoothly because of his constant guidance and awareness of what events were coming up next. He's the best!

Ashley Martinez
(Bride)

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/2/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I hired Bill with Tri-City for my Son's wedding. I could not have been more pleased. I had so many of the guests ask who the DJ was and to see if I could get his card for them. My mother, who doesn't like anything but classical music even said the dj was great! The best part of the evening was that he kept the guests both young and not so young laughing, dancing and enjoying the evening. I would highly recomend Bill to anyone looking for a DJ for their event. Great job Bill!

Profile Picture Libbi, 4/24/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I first met Bill and he explained the value of having a DJ - that they help direct the wedding and reception with musical and verbal cues. He was right and I'm glad I hired them. Bill was unavailable the date of our wedding, but he got me in contact with his partner Ryan. Ryan talked with me on the phone in person and on the phone before the event and he learned what we wanted and then executed it perfectly. From the music that played during the wedding to help get the dance party going afterwards - it was great. The money spent was a great value and highly recommend Tri City Mobile Music for your wedding or event.

Profile Picture Chris, 9/20/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ryan was true to his word when we had meetings with him in that he does get out on the dance floor with the guests to show them a dance. And he even got onto the floor to dance just because. It was awesome. One thing I know we liked about him was that he was willing to come to our part of Lakewood, (when we lived there), or even meet us halfway somewhere to discuss the music. He was patient with me on switching back and forth on my entrance song.

Overall Ryan was fun. He was friendly with all the staff and guest. Making sure he played the right music. And he was willing to be at the ranch 7 hours early due to the race, (this was the US Pro Challenge) and not charge us for that time. I say we couldn't ask for a better DJ.

Profile Picture David, 8/24/13, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was extremely pleased with Tri-City Mobile Music! Ryan Haines was our DJ and he was great! He arrived early, offered to help with all of our ceremony music and met with us several times before the wedding to discuss what we wanted and go over details. He listened to what we wanted and really gave our guests great night. He even got out on the dance floor and danced with our guests! He played everything that we asked and communicated with us regularly throughout the night to make sure we knew what was coming next. I would most certainly use Ryan again for any other DJ needs. Great company!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/5/13, 13 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ryan was our DJ for our daughter's wedding. He was awesome! He interacted with the wedding party and everyone had a great time. He worked with our daughter and fiance before the wedding so the entertainment was geared to what they wanted to hear. Ryan helped to make the party fun and memorable! Thank you!

Profile Picture Carol, 7/4/13, 6 Reviews