Trey & the Tritones Reviews

14 Reviews for Trey & the Tritones

• Sara

Sara · Married on 11/17/2018

Fun and a great value!

If I had a dollar for every time someone has told me how fun, talented, and great our band was at our wedding I would be rich! Trey and his band are amazing individuals. They made our wedding night the party we always dreamed of.

We are the most indecisive couple and he even made the list of songs and set himself with little guidance from us and it was perfect! They also did our lighting and it was so romantic and just the right amount.

I would recommend Trey & the Tritones to anyone for any event! They are the best.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Kristen · Married on 12/17/2016

Trey and the Tritones were a huge hit at our reception! We had a brunch reception and wanted a more "casual" vibe and they provided exactly that. My friends and family were amazed by their ability to change between styles of music with such ease. We even used their piano player for our ceremony and he provided exactly what we were looking for. If they are available for your date, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Laura · Married on 06/18/2016

Trey and is band were a huge success at our reception. They really know how to tailor the music to meet the feeling and vibe you are looking for while maintaining a fun atmosphere that all ages will enjoy. People are still talking about how much they enjoyed our band and I am so thankful that Trey and his team were available to help make our wedding so special.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Stephanie · Married on 01/09/2016

Trey is amazing!!! He truly knows how to "play the crowd." Our reception was so fun thanks to him! There was never a dull moment on the dance floor! I highly recommend him! His cost is also very reasonable!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Lyssa · Married on 11/01/2014

Trey was very easy to work with and very professional! They're experienced in what they do and really made our wedding flow nicely. Trey kept the wedding schedule on track, announcing each step of the wedding, introducing speakers, playing music that fit the atmosphere and timing. The dance floor was packed the last hour or so of the night! The band learned a new song for our first dance and played it perfectly!! I appreciated their professionalism and attention to details. Also, I highly recommend the 7 piece band...worth the extra expense!

Sent on 12/06/2014

They were phenomenal! They play all kinds of music and Trey also serves as a great MC. I am still getting complements on them weeks after my wedding. They were the hit of the reception and made it so special. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Ellen · Married on 06/15/2013

I cannot rave about them enough! My experience was just like everyone else has said: Trey learned a special song for the Father Daughter dance, was a great MC, provided sound equipment and string accompaniment for the ceremony, and best of all-kept the dance floor packed with the young and old the ENTIRE reception. To top it off, this was at an outdoor wedding in early June! He and his band are the absolute best you could ever get if you want a fun and beautiful reception.

Sent on 09/03/2014
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 03/16/2013

My friend from TCU recommended them to me saying, “They would be the PERFECT wedding band. I wish I could have them at MY wedding!” And BOY was she right… TREY & THE TRITONES WERE A HIT! Our wedding guests are still talking about how much fun they had. The dance floor was packed. Family members and guests that I never thought would dance were busting a move. Even Andrew’s dad (who had NEVER danced in his whole life) was on the floor doing the Cupid Shuffle! ☺
    Trey was very easy to work with—very responsive and thorough. I felt like I was his only client the whole time. He developed a beautiful atmosphere at the reception, from start to finish. He had great stage presence and was a great MC for the event, but was not overbearing. The horns section was definitely worth the splurge!
    SO thankful to have had Trey & the Tritones at our reception. What a treat it was!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Danielle · Married on 12/28/2012

They were absolutely wonderful! Everyone at our wedding loved them, and they were very affordable for their calibur. At one point, my husband and I were cutting the cake and realized we didn't have any forks-Trey suddenly came out of nowhere with forks in hand and then disappeared again. My husband and I joke he's part magician/lifesaver. :)

Sent on 01/24/2013

Cara · Married on 06/11/2011

Easy to work with and a huge hit! Our guests raved about him and my grandmother admitted to having a little crush on Trey after listening to his big band renditions! Ha! You won't be sorry if you go with Trey...he's the best. And splurge for more brass...it's worth it :)

Sent on 12/13/2011
  • Q

Quanah · Married on 05/21/2011

Trey and the Tritones are a great wedding band.

Sent on 06/24/2011

Kristin · Married on 04/25/2010

Trey was a highlight of our ceremony! He is phenomenal to work with - efficient, organized and gracious. We received dozens of compliments on his beautiful music, and he learned a special song for our father-daughter dance. Could not recommend him more highly!

Sent on 09/11/2010

Bradie · Married on 07/11/2008

Amazing to work with, very responsive, and truly fantastic! My wedding was a year and a half ago, and people still tell me that "the band was the best they had ever heard," and that it was the highlight of the wedding. There were a few specific aspects of the wedding that were really important to me, and the reception music was one of them. Everyone was dancing and had a great time. Trey and the Tritones made my wedding so enjoyable and memorable, and I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 01/13/2010

Jillanne · Married on 04/12/2008

Trey was fabulous! He LEARNED family music for the ceremony, provided the keyboardist and sound system for our outdoor ceremony, then he kept the house happy for the entire reception - from dinner music to rocking it out at the end of the night! They were adorable and professional! We hired a band because my little brother is a professional musician in New York and even he agreed - great choice! And we did their rock bottom option - I'm sure with a larger band and more vocals (which are options) they are even better!

Sent on 06/25/2008