Trevor Perrmann Reviews

24 | Austin, TX

24 Reviews for Trevor Perrmann

Nora Arreaga · Married on 12/19/2020

Reliable; Professional

Trevor showed up on time & was self sufficient (he even brought his own stool) which is one less worry when planning/ having a wedding. Our guests loved listening to him while still being able to carry conversation with each other. He played the songs we had agreed upon in a professional manner. He was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 12/31/2020

Trevor Perrmann's reply:

Thanks for inviting me to play, Nora! I had a great time performing for you and your guests and I'm glad everyone enjoyed the music. Happy new year and best of wishes to Miguel and Heather!

Shalene Boyd · Married on 11/07/2020

He’s amazing and does not disappoint!!!

Trevor went above and beyond our expectations! He is an amazing guitarist and our guests truly loved the mood his music set. So did we! The ceremony was perfect and he also played during cocktail hour as well as the reception. He is professional and has such a pleasant and laid back personality. Before the ceremony there was a little chaos and he just went with the flow. I would hire him over and over again. You can not go wrong with his services. Thank you so much Trevor for being such an important part of our special day. We will remember it forever and it was just that much more special having you put your special touch on our day!

Sent on 11/20/2020

Trevor Perrmann's reply:

Thank you, Shalene! I'm so glad that you and your guests enjoyed the music. I can only imagine the stress and chaos of planning a COVID wedding, but you guys pulled it off and I am honored to have been a part of it. Best wishes to you and Van!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Howey · Married on 08/15/2020

Talented Wedding Guitarist!

Trevor was the perfect addition to our wedding! He was very professional, an amazing guitarist and very flexible during our date change. His music list was great and he even offered to learn any song we needed him to. Would definitely recommend him!!

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Cody

Cody mapp · Married on 03/29/2020

Amazing guitarist!

Trevor was great!! He is very personable and makes the whole experience easy. He plays beautifully and made our ceremony so much better. I would highly recommend him to play at any event you have.

Sent on 08/27/2020

Trevor Perrmann's reply:

Thanks for inviting me to be a part of your wedding, Cody! I had a great time playing for your family and friends. Best wishes to you and Julia!

Diane Phillips · Married on 03/11/2020

The Perfect Musician For Our Intimate Wedding

Many of our guests made a point to comment about how much they enjoyed Trevor's music. He is extremely talented and a joy to work with.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Trevor Perrmann's reply:

Thank you, Diane! I had a great time performing for you and your guests. Best wishes to you and Max!

Haley Miller · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing job!

Trevor did an amazing job performing during our ceremony and cocktail hour. We couldn’t have been happier! He arrived on time, was very professional and was super easy to work with from the beginning. He played everything we wanted and sounded flawless. He really helped give our ceremony the sweet romantic vibe we were hoping for and couldn’t recommend him more!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Trevor Perrmann's reply:

Thank you, haley! I'm so glad that you enjoyed the music. It was a pleasure to perform for you
    And your guests. Best wishes to you and vladi!

Krista Yeh · Married on 11/03/2019

He is the best!

As a host for an event you want to provide the best music. Trevor did just that and more! He was on time, professional and accommodating, His music was fantastic for the bridal shower and would be perfect for any event. He provides a variety of music in his playlist and my guests including myself were more than pleased. We all enjoyed his music and I look forward to booking him for future events. You will not be disappointed-He is the best!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Trevor Perrmann's reply:

Thanks, Krista! I'm so glad that you and your friends enjoyed the music. It was the perfect day to be out on the patio and it was an absolute pleasure to perform at your beautiful home. I look forward to working with you in the future!
  • Britagne

Britagne Elliott · Married on 10/19/2019

Trevor was such a delight!

Trevor played our ceremony as well as cocktail hour. Our guests could not stop talking about how great he was! So many people complimented the music, and we are so thankful that he was part of our big day. If you need live music for your ceremony or cocktail hour, look no further!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Trevor Perrmann's reply:

Thank you so much for inviting me to be a part of your special day, Britagne! Your ceremony was absolutely stunning and I had a great time meeting some of your guests. Best wishes to you and Brian!
  • Armine

Armine Akopyan · Married on 10/11/2019

Perfection from beginning to end

The initial conversation already led me to believe that Trevor would be perfect for our wedding. He's professionalism and genuine character made me feel at ease that I did not need to worry about that portion of my wedding. He played during the ceremony and cocktail hour, which had so many guests come up to me and tell me they really enjoyed his music style. Outside of Trevor being a rockstar just by his great nature, I needed to figure out how to get a mic for our Officiant. Trevor took the lead to connect with other vendors to figure out a solution (and they did!). Again, he went out of his way to make me not have a worry of doubt. Loved having him part of our wedding. Thank you again Trevor and I hope to get another opportunity to use your services!!! HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who wants beautiful tones during their event!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Trevor Perrmann's reply:

Thank you, Armine! I had a great time performing at your wedding. It was such a pleasure to provide music for your special day and to connect with your family and friends during cocktail hour. Best wishes to you and David!

Christina F. · Married on 09/13/2019

Flexible and accommodating!

Trevor was so great to work with and was a hit at the wedding! He was so flexible and accommodating and his music really enhanced the ambiance of our cocktail hour. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Trevor Perrmann's reply:

Thank you, Christina! I had such a great time performing at your wedding cocktail hour. It was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes!

Laura Chacon · Married on 09/06/2019

Just perfect!

Trevor was amazing! He was very responsive and kind! The music during our ceremony was just perfect!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Trevor Perrmann's reply:

Thank you, Laura! It was such a pleasure working with you and providing music for your special day. Best wishes to you and Austin!

Alyssa Cohen · Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome! He is wonderful!

Trevor was SO great at our ceremony and cocktail hour! Not only does he have a great set list and incredible skill BUT he also agreed to learn special songs for us! 5 stars plus!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Trevor Perrmann's reply:

Thanks for inviting me to be a part of your wedding day, Alyssa! It was such a pleasure to provide music for you and Ryan as well as your family and friends. Best wishes!
  • Ann

Ann Tarasena · Married on 05/25/2019

Trevor is Terrific!

Very professional, reliable, and experienced. Perfect for weddings. Super easy to communicate with from pre-event to the day-of, to post event. We only had to pick a few key songs and let Trevor decide on the rest, and he totally delivered. We've heard from several guests that the ceremony & cocktail hour music was excellent. They all said the "guitar guy was really really good! The music was perfect ." Thank you, Trevor. :-)

Sent on 07/01/2019

Trevor Perrmann's reply:

Thank you, Ann! It was so great working with you and I'm glad to hear that your guests enjoyed the music. Your ceremony was beautiful and it was such an honor to be a part of your wedding day. Best wishes to you and Steve!

Jennifer Reynolds · Married on 04/28/2019

Fantastic!

We hired Trevor to play guitar for our ceremony, as well as our cocktail hour and he did a fantastic job. Trevor is incredibly professional and proactive, which is invaluable when you're planning your wedding and have a million things on your mind. He was on top of it and also provided gentle reminders for items he needed from me. He went above and beyond for our wedding - learning a new song for me to walk down the aisle to and even emailing the vendor himself to see if they would make an exception to their music amplification policy! Overall, I was very happy with Trevor and would absolutely hire him again.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Trevor Perrmann's reply:

Thanks Jennifer, it was such an honor to be a part of your special day! Best wishes of health and happiness to you and Mike!

Kate Saunders · Married on 12/30/2017

Perfect addition to our ceremony - Trevor goes above and beyond!

Trevor is a really gifted musician. We requested a specific song that was meaningful to us. Although he was not familiar with it, he was completely open to learning it and played it beautifully at the end of our ceremony. He went above and beyond our expectations and we would highly recommend him to anyone!

Trevor Perrmann's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Kate! It was a pleasure working with you! I wish you and Brian a long and happy life together!

Carolyn Jenkins · Married on 12/30/2017

Five star all the way

Trevor is a real talent with the professionalism to enhance any wedding.

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Peggy

Peggy · Married on 05/28/2016

Trevor was perfect

Trevor provided the perfect music for my daughter's out door wedding. He is an amazing guitarist. He had a great song list and we were able to find the perfect song for every part of the ceremony. The prelude music was also great. He was very responsive and professional. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Trevor Perrmann's reply:

Thank you, Peggy! It was a pleasure to perform at Haley's wedding. Thanks for inviting me to be part of the special day!

Scott Miller · Married on 06/09/2015

Amazing musician.

We were looking for a classical musician. Mr. Perrmann was recommended and he surpassed our expectations. Amazing guitarist.

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Amy

Amy Miller · Married on 06/06/2015

Professional and Affordable

Trevor was the consummate professional at our wedding renewal. He was well-acquainted with the music and required very little guidance. The music was absolutely beautiful. When we need a musician for future functions, he will be the one we choose. I have no reservations about recommending him.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Trevor Perrmann's reply:

Thank you so much, Amy! It was such a pleasure to take part in your special day! All the best to you and Scott!
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Caldera · Married on 05/24/2014

Absolutely perfect!

Trevor is amazing and so talented! We had a very small, intimate wedding and Trevor’s charisma and playing during our ceremony set the exact mood we were looking for. We gave him a few requests, but left the rest up to him and it couldn’t have been more perfect. He really took the stress out of planning and the day just wouldn’t have been the same without him!

Trevor Perrmann's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Katelyn! It was my pleasure and such an honor to be a part of your special day!

Daniel C · Married on 05/24/2014

Great experience

Trevor was excellent. He was a great addition to our special day. Everyone enjoyed the wonderful music!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Tina · Married on 05/21/2011

Excellent Choice!

Great musician- would recommend to anyone planning Party, or Wedding!

Alex Edwards · Married on 05/21/2011

Beautiful music, easy to work with, super happy

Trevor played at our wedding for the ceremony and the happy hour before the reception. Wonderfully talented, he plays a range of styles and is an excellent guitarist. Easy to work with. Would 100% recommend.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Trevor Perrmann's reply:

Thank you, Alex! It was such an honor to be a part of your special day and beautiful wedding ceremony!