Trevor Holland Films Reviews

15 | Portland, OR

15 Reviews for Trevor Holland Films

• Benjamin

Benjamin Co · Married on 03/30/2019

Excellent videographer for our Portland wedding

We searched for quite a while to find a wedding videographer that fit within our budget and whose work met our expectations. We are so glad we took our time - Trevor is an amazing videographer at an equally amazing price point. We opted for his most expensive package, and added some add-ons, and it still came out to a very reasonable price for what he offers.

Most importantly, Trevor takes his craft seriously, and it shows. He not only captures wonderful scenes and has excellent editing skills, but he also does the intangibles well. He is courteous and professional, responds very quickly to emails, and is extremely hard working (he worked tirelessly the day of our wedding and he also finished our video much sooner than we anticipated!). He did a great job getting the scenes/shots he needed without intruding on our day in any way. He was also very open to our suggestions and incorporated them into our video beautifully.

In the end, we can’t say enough great things about Trevor. We believe his videos speaks for themselves, so if you like the work on his website, you should book him for your wedding. You’ll be so happy you did!

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • RachelBunny

Rachel · Married on 09/22/2018

Best Videographer Out There!

Trevor is amazing! We had high expectations for our wedding videos and he went above and beyond! We could not be happier. He is passionate and has strong attention to detail. It is obvious he enjoys what he does. He was perfectly professional and very responsive. I can't say enough great things about him and his work. Our videos are perfect!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Chelsea · Married on 07/09/2018

Working with Trevor was amazing! Trevor is very professional and friendly, he made us feel comfortable on our wedding day. I can not get over how beautiful our wedding video turned out. I could watch it over and over! Trevor captured every detail from our day... from the major moments to the small details. I love being able to look back and relive our wedding day! For anyone looking for a videographer or debating if they should get one, I highly recommend working with Trevor.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

Trevor is very quick to respond, passionate about his videos, and was really enjoyable to work with. I loved his videos he sent us; they are a great way to remember our wedding.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Brianna · Married on 06/09/2018

We discovered Trevor at the Portland Bridal Show. Hiring him to be our videographer was one of our best decisions! His passion for film is so genuine and it definitely shows in the quality of his work. He is very sweet, caring, and absolutely wonderful to work with! He went above and beyond to make sure my video was EXACTLY how I wanted it. You're awesome, Trevor!!!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Ryan · Married on 08/20/2017

Trevor was amazing and professional since day one. He went well above all our expectations. He was extremely easy to work with and the product was delivered in a very short time frame. We paid for the 8 minute video and were not disappointed. Absolutely beautiful work, and we would definitely recommend Trevor to all our friends.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Stephanie · Married on 08/12/2017

Trevor was so awesome to work with. He was extremely professional and got back to us at lightning speed for whatever questions we had throughout the process and was so accommodating to our every need. Although relatively new to the business, his attention to detail and his natural ability to tell a story through videography is evident. I'm not one to like getting pictures/video of myself but he put me at ease and made it comfortable and not awkward. We would hands down recommend Trevor to family, friends, and complete strangers! Thank you Trevor Holland films for capturing our day so beautifully. We are so happy we have this to look back on in the future!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Heather · Married on 07/22/2017

Hiring Trevor is one of the best decisions we made in our entire wedding planning process! He is super friendly, responsive, thorough and made the entire process easy. I have never seen someone more dedicated to their work than Trevor was on our wedding day. He never stopped for a minute and the end result shows it. When we got our finished videos (incredibly fast), we were blown away at all the tiny moments he somehow knew to capture and string together. I could not be any happier with our videos and the story he told through them of our wedding day…we will love watching them forever. I so strongly recommend him that my sister-in-law has already booked him for her wedding next year!

Sent on 11/10/2017
  • I

Isaiah · Married on 07/01/2017

Trevor did both mine and my brothers wedding and he was great to work with both times. He did a phenomenal job on our video and we loved it. Trevor was also very professional and convenient. Everyone knows that weddings are stressful to plan especially if your working with difficult vendors. Trevor made everything very convenient and required minimal time from us on the day of which aloud us to enjoy our wedding. He captured all the important parts and created beautiful videos that our friends and family loved. I would definitely recommend Trevor Holland Films!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Racquel · Married on 09/03/2016

Our video by Trevor was perfect!!! We couldn't have asked for anything better, and it was so nice to work with him. I coordinated everything with him while I was living in Denver and our wedding was in Oregon and he was so professional, reachable when we needed him, and very responsive. He was a blast to work for and now we have a beautiful video to share for the rest of our lives !!!!

Sent on 09/21/2016
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 08/08/2016

I initially was not planning on hiring a videographer then I fell in love with a random wedding film and knew I had to have one. After finding out the videographer lived in Egypt I looked for someone who could create the type of film I was searching for. Trevor assured me he was up for the task and I must say he exceeded my expectations! Both the cinematic and highlight film were everything I hoped for and more. He is great with communication and typically responded to emails within an hour or so. He worked really well with our photographer and was unobtrusive. I highly recommend a videographer to anyone getting married - the film captured moments that weren't in photos.

Sent on 10/05/2016
  • User2063996 · 2+ years ago

When we first started planning our wedding we weren't going to get a videographer, but deciding to do so is one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. Trevor did such an amazing job on or wedding video that we couldn't be happier. He created a film that captured all of the details that we wouldn't have captured with pictures alone, and we are so happy we chose him as our videographer. He is quick to respond to questions, dedicated to giving you what you want, and went above and beyond to get our video finished quickly. The wonderful work that Trevor did will help us remember our wedding day for years to come! We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Erica · Married on 06/04/2016

Trevor was amazing to work with! He is very friendly and easy going. He was happy to answer my long list of detailed questions and accommodate my special requests as far as what kind of shots I was hoping for. He even rented extra gear for the shoot. I cannot express how incredibly happy I am with our finished highlight video!!! He got some amazing shots and captured the whole day perfectly! I couldn't stop smiling while I was watching it. I highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/20/2016

KYLE · Married on 09/24/2015

As a videographer who is trying to get started in the business, Trevor of Holland Video Productions has a very promising future. Not only was he professional, knowledgeable, and talented, he also had a wonderful eye for framing, very good with direction, was extremely patient and understanding when things got a bit chaotic, and had great communication with us and the other vendors. Trevor is a wonderful videographer who is sure to make his mark in the industry and we couldn't have been happier with the job he did. 10/10 would hire again.

Sent on 10/14/2015