Trellis Fresh Flowers Reviews

Trellis Fresh Flowers 1
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh Line · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Washington Gorge Wedding

Working with Blaire from Trellis flowers was absolutely fantastic and SO easy. I took her pictures of the vision I was going for and the arrangements and arbor piece came out better than I could have imagined. Don’t even get me started about the bouquets! Breath taking.

She’s there to make you happy, flexible with last minute changes, and just a down-right sweet and wonderful woman. Can’t thank you enough Blaire!

Trellis Fresh Flowers 2
    Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Kilby (Walker) · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Blair is the gem of the gorge.

Blair is without a doubt the most talented, brilliantly creative, detail oriented gem of the gorge; a true professional and genuinely the sweetest florist in the biz. I'll forever recommend her to anyone looking for a florist for any event. Thank you for everything. You went above and beyond my floral dreams and made my wedding magical.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Tatum

Tatum · Married on 11/23/2019

Lovely flowers and florist!

If I could, I would tell every bride getting married in the gorge to work with Blaire! She 100% delivered on our vision and was incredibly responsive and helpful during the entire planning process. She also has the CUTEST shop in Bingen. Highly recommend Trellis!

Sent on 12/16/2019

K. McG · Married on 09/10/2019

The Absolute Best!

We can't recommend Blaire Carroll and Trellis more highly. At the time we met Blaire, we were struggling with Union Event Co., the planner we were contracted to work with through the venue where we got married, and wondered whether that was what we could expect from wedding vendors. Meeting Blaire put any nervousness we were feeling to rest. As soon as we walked into her darling store in White Salmon, we knew how good she was going to be because of how incredibly cute and well-merchandised the store is. Blaire greeted us warmly and it was the start of a really wonderful working relationship. She listened carefully to what we wanted--what our favorite flowers were, the "feeling" of our wedding, what we wanted to spend, etc. and delivered on all fronts. She was always very quick to respond through email or over the phone to any questions we had. One of the things that was especially great is that although she is already very reasonably priced, she would make recommendations that would save us money so we could put it toward other things. In addition to the great service, we couldn't have been happier with what she created for our wedding. The flowers and centerpieces were absolutely beautiful. She really is an artist. If you want to have at least one great wedding planning experience, start here with Trellis. Blaire and her team are truly special and we were so grateful that we could totally trust her and have one less thing to think about on our wedding day.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Hannah Rosenberg · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing & Friendly Florist

Blaire was so awesome to work with! The bouquets she created were SO beautiful and exactly what I was looking for. She is so sweet, easy to work with, organized, and really fun - both my husband and I loved working with her. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/29/2019

Fun and amazing

Blaire was an absolute blast to work with. Her personality is fun and vibrant. The flowers were beautiful. We loved everything!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2017

Blaire and her team are AMAZING! I adore Blaire's fun and bubbly personality, but also her professionalism and vision. She did the flowers for our wedding on August 12, 2017. We had booked the original owner of Trellis Fresh Flowers, and then the business sold to Blaire. She emailed us right away and made sure to carry out everything we wanted and was so helpful. Our wedding flowers were perfect and she even went out of her way to put up the drapes on the ceremony arch, chandeliers near the reception, and balloons for the driveway. She went above and beyond to help make our day so special. We loved her so much we invited her and her husband to attend our wedding :) She is an extremely down to earth person, and knows her stuff. If you need any kind of floral arrangements...Blaire is your gal!

Sent on 08/29/2017

I first noticed Trellis Fresh Flowers back in 2009 at a friend's wedding. I asked her who had done her gorgeous bouquets and was told Trellis. In 2010, I planned my daughter's wedding and used Trellis for the flowers. We sat down with Lesli way in advance and went over all the details. She came up with lots of ideas and helpful suggestions for us and we were not disappointed with the final results - everything, including ribbon colors that exactly matched the bridesmaids dresses, was perfect. Five years later and this past summer another daughter was getting married. I didn't think of going anywhere else. My daughter and I again met with Lesli's team and went over colors, types of flora, etc. and again Lesli delivered perfection in every detail - the bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages were all stunning (many compliments from guests), and the little flower girl's headpiece was a work of art. If and when my third daughter gets married, Lesli will be seeing me again.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Rosa · Married on 07/10/2010

Leslie was such a joy to work with. She really listens and with her vast expertise on weddings, she was able to put all my ideas into a cohesive and elegant plan. All the flowers came out amazing!! The whole room was looked so elegant and wonderous. Everyone was blown away by the beauty of the room and the bouquets. Thank you so much, Leslie!!

Sent on 08/01/2010
  • I

Izzy · Married on 09/12/2009

Wow wow wow. Words can even explain how gorgeous my wedding flowers were. I don't know much about flowers, but I knew I wanted an array of wildflowers and unique colors. They did a SUPERB job. I wish I could upload a photo for you. I also had them provide the greenery to drape around the ceremony Pergola. They suggested vines of hops since they were in season at the time and blooming. WOW again. They smelled so yummy and matched the mountainside outdoor wedding we had at Husum Highlands B&B. Did I mention that my husband buys all birthday, anniversary, valentines flowers there now? They got to know me so well that he just says they are for Izzy and they make exactly what I love.

Sent on 04/06/2012