Trees & Seas Reviews

Trees & Seas 6
Trees & Seas 7

Dana · Married on 04/13/2019

The best ever

Literally the best part of our wedding, hands down. Best people, amazing talent.

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Trees & Seas 8
    Trees & Seas 9
    Trees & Seas 10

Allycia Moran · Married on 04/06/2019

Fantastic Photographers

Shawn and Steph shot our engagement photos and our wedding. I absolutely could not be happier with them! While we are normally awkward in front of the camera, they managed to make us feel comfortable and took some amazing photos of us. On our wedding day besides running around like camera ninjas and getting tons of shots, they went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we need. From snacks to helping the guys fold pocket squares, they were just so kind and helpful. I would highly recommend this team!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Trees & Seas 11
    Trees & Seas 12
    Trees & Seas 13
    Trees & Seas 14

Jaimie · Married on 10/13/2018

I cannot speak highly enough about Trees & Seas. They were so fun to work with, but still provided enough structure that our photos turned out GREAT. We had no idea what we were doing, but they totally did! Our wedding photos turned out so gorgeous (and our friends are so jealous!), we really could not have been happier with them. Thanks, guys!

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Trees & Seas 19
    Trees & Seas 20
    Trees & Seas 21

Trees & Seas's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Jaimie! We had a blast!!
  • SethandJess

SethandJess · Married on 10/06/2018

We've hired Shawn + Steph for our wedding next year, but after our engagement photos came back, I couldn't wait--I had to write a review now! These guys are the total package. Friendly, cool, adorable, interesting people who happen to be PHENOMENAL photographers. We felt so at ease getting our photos taken. They listened to our ideas (even the ones I realize now were Pinterest-driven fever dreams) and gave great tips for we, the non-photogenic subjects. Every single photo they took is a work of art. I love that they have a romantic, moody, natural quality; not white-washed, overly bright and posed like you see in so many photos. They also incorporated the beautiful nature around us in Yosemite, with balance so we weren't totally overpowered. May I say, look no further for a photographer, my friends. Do it. Do it now.

Sent on 12/08/2017
    Trees & Seas 22
    Trees & Seas 23
    Trees & Seas 24
    Trees & Seas 25
    Trees & Seas 26

Liberty · Married on 08/27/2018

I don't even know where to begin with Shawn & Steph. From the moment I first contacted them they were so extremely responsive and helpful, even for things that were beyond their responsibilities as photographers. My husband and I eloped, and photos were our #1 priority so we could share them with family & friends. Shawn & Steph completely exceeded our expectations. They made the most of the time we had and had the best location suggestions for photos in Sequoia. Like most couples we had no idea what to do, but within the first few minutes of meeting them they felt like friends and perfectly directed us. I am so glad we chose Trees & Seas, they captured our little wedding in a big way.

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Trees & Seas 32
    Trees & Seas 33
    Trees & Seas 34

Christine · Married on 06/03/2017

Absolute 5 stars all around. Shawn and spephanie were amazing to work with. Very professional and genuinely nice people. They were very flexible with everything and made it fun to take our pictures. And most importantly, our pictures turned out better than I could've ever imagined! Very affordable. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Trees & Seas's reply:

Thank you Christine! We had an amazing time at your wedding. You guys are awesome!

Jessica · Married on 03/18/2017

I cannot say enough about how amazing Stephanie and Shawn were, not only on my wedding day but throughout the whole wedding process. They displayed extreme professionalism from beginning to end. My pictures were amazing and the both of them went above and beyond on my wedding day. From Stephanie to running around trying to find my garter and bouquet to the both of them making sure different vendors like my cinematographer and dj got a plate of food-Again, ABOVE AND BEYOND!!! I am forever grateful to the both of them! I highly recommend Treas and Seas for ANY event!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Trees & Seas's reply:

We love you Jessica! Thank you for your sweet words.

Suzanne · Married on 02/25/2017

Shawn and Steph are amazing! I'm so glad we got to work with them on our special day. They outdid themselves!

Sent on 09/30/2017
    Trees & Seas 35
    Trees & Seas 36
    Trees & Seas 37

Trees & Seas's reply:

Your wedding was such a dream! We are so happy we got to be there to capture it! Thank you so much!

Tonya · Married on 01/07/2017

Trees and Sea photographed my wedding and the pictures turned out amazing! Very friendly and professional. I woulf definitely work with them again!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Trees & Seas's reply:

Thanks Tonya! We had so much fun at your winter wonderland.
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/22/2016

My husband and I used Trees & Seas for our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing these two are! Not only do they take and produce the most beautiful photos but as individuals they are a pleasure to work with. I don't like having my photo taken, but they made me feel comfortable and at ease. They don't make you feel rushed, they are organized and professional. I would highly recommend Trees & Seas Photography. You will be so happy with the results!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Trees & Seas's reply:

Aww, thanks for your kind words Hannah! You guys are the best!

Kris · Married on 10/08/2016

Shawn and Stephanie are two of the most talented photographers I've ever known. In my opinion, their skills and compositions are unmatched, especially in the wedding photography market. With each new project they take on, I find myself increasingly envious of their talent, skill, and professionalism.

If you knew me, you would know that this is not a compliment I hand out carelessly. This is the only photography team I would ever take the time to review, endorse, suggest, advertise, etc. because the rest are simply not worth it. From my point of view, the only acceptable reason you should not have Trees & Seas photograph your wedding is if they are already booked for your wedding date.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Trees & Seas's reply:

Kris - this review has left us speechless. It is the biggest compliment and we appreciate it more than we can say. It was such a pleasure for us to be there!!

Gina · Married on 08/21/2016

My husband and I used Trees and Seas for our first anniversary shoot and I would recommend them to any and everyone! They are so nice, professional but totally relaxed and we felt so comfortable with them. They were very prepared including having Pinterest ideas for posing and were very receptive of our ideas as well. The prices I thought were great, especially their travel fee (our location was an hour and a half away). The pictures are AMAZING!! We don't look posed at all. We seriously look so natural, like we are always put together walking through the woods in our dress clothes.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Trees & Seas's reply:

Thanks Gina! You guys are so fun to work with!