Trebled Entertainment Reviews

111 | Fort Collins, CO

111 Reviews for Trebled Entertainment

111 Trebled Entertainment Reviews

Reed · Married on 09/02/2017

Our DJ was Chris. We had a nerdy theme and asked for a lot of special songs that went with that. Chris happily got all the music we requested and did a great job selecting fun songs to dance to. Would defiantly use them again if I ever need a DJ.

Chris · Married on 04/29/2017

Trenton came highly recommended and he did not disappoint. I didn’t even know a DJ could be that good. I can’t tell you how many folks came up to us and said how much fun our wedding was and how great the song choices were (Trenton did all of it). I even had a lot of guest saying it was the best reception they had ever gone to (again all Trenton). He kept the mode fun came up with games to release the tables and help move the event along with almost no input from us. I can’t say enough good things about him. If you need a DJ pay the man whatever he wants and you will be glad you did. Seriously if you want a great wedding Trenton is more value per dollar than any decoration or catering charge. I would even say that it is better to spend money on him than booze, that’s right booze.

Caitey · Married on 02/24/2017

Professional and amazing service!!!! Loved this DJ!

Jody · Married on 11/12/2016

Trenton was amazing!! We had a small wedding, and he really helped keep everyone entertained and dancing all night! He also stepped up to help out another DJ who was unable to DJ the wedding due to extenuating circumstances, which we were grateful for. Really shows compassion and commitment, and we couldn't be more pleased with Trebled Entertainment!

Brennan · Married on 11/05/2016

Chris was fantastic, he played exactly the music we love and I know our guests had the best time due to his music choice. I will definitely recommend Trebled Entertainment!

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 09/16/2016

Trenton did such a amazing job dj'ing our wedding! He was always quick to respond, and gave great advice! He kept the party going and really stuck to the music we liked! Can't thank him enough for all he did!!!

Rachel · Married on 09/03/2016

They were very professional and very entertaining! The guests loved the photo booth!

Shannon · Married on 06/24/2016

Trenton was so easy to work with! We hired him for our June wedding and after one enthusiastic phone call with him, we knew we had made the right choice. We filled out one questionnaire and had a quick chat the week before the big day to check-in on details. My husband and I have pretty different tastes in music and Trenton was able to accommodate both of us, but not make the party feel disjointed. From Irish jigs to 50's rock and roll to 90s R&B, Trenton had our guests dancing all night long! We'd love to recommend Trenton for your next wedding or event!
    Fondly,
    The Frabbieles

Taryn · Married on 06/11/2016

We enjoyed working with Trenton during the planning process all the way up to the day of the event. He made sure everything went smooth and was interactive with our guests. He is very organized and he always responded right away when we had questions. We HIGHLY recommend him and will use him again if we ever need a DJ again.

Trebbled Entertainment was great to work with! They were very through in their prep work with me to make sure I could enjoy my wedding with no issues about music. Trenton was so professional and easy to work with. George was seamless, he was there on time, worked with my minister and everything went incredibly smooth for the ceremony and the reception. The Dance floor was on fire. He blended our favorites and a few requests and some new music to really keep our guest happy and entertained. Hire them- they are worth every penny and so great to work with!

• Z

Zac · Married on 10/09/2015

Could not have asked for more. Trent's experience and professionalism made for a stress free night. Trent was very pleasant to work with, and he went above and beyond to ensure everything went right. The photobooth was a great addition. Our night was perfect, thanks in large part to Trebled Entertainment.

Jack · Married on 09/25/2015

We were more than impressed with the service that was provided by Treble Entertainment! Everything went great and will defiantly use again!!

Rebecca · Married on 09/19/2015

Trenton was more than AMAZING....leading up to the wedding he was very responsive to questions and concerns and was always very professional! The day of our wedding I couldn't have asked for more in a DJ...he helped coordinate everything and everyone and I got many compliments regarding Trenton after our wedding! Trenton was always on time to any meetings and on our special day, he kept our guest entertained and was so much fun. Trenton was continually checking in with the wedding couple to update and make sure we were enjoying ourselves! I would HIGHLY recommend Trebled Entertainment!!!!!

The DJ was amazing. If I'm honest, I can be extremely critical of individuals and their services. However, in this case the DJ blew away our expectations. From the beginning the DJ seemed confident of his abilities, which as a bride and groom can be a challenge. When someone you never met tells you not to worry about anything and they will take care of it can be good but also a little nerve wracking. That said, I was very impressed. From the ceremony, to cocktail hour, to dancing, the DJ provided such smooth transitions. He continually checked in with my bride and I throughout the night in regards to timeline changes or adjustments to ensure we were ok with any changes he was going to make. He was very personable and did a fantastic job of corresponding with the day-of-coordinator, which allowed for that much of a smoother day for us. And of course, the dancing was amazing. From the time he began (even though we were an hour behind due to food) the DJ made sure that no one was able/wanted to leave the dance floor for the two hours he was given. And that was something my bride and I desired more than anything and will cherish forever. Multiple people raved about him to us and to our families. He did a phenomenal job and our wedding day would not have been as perfect without him. Sorry for the long-winded response, but I felt it was necessary after the performance the DJ provided for us. I would not hesitate to give him a 5 out of 5 stars and recommend him for any future wedding ceremony/reception.

Trenton was great to work with! He answered all my emails quickly and was even willing to have a phone conference and meet in person before we booked with him. We know our wedding day would have not ran as smoothly without him! He would double check with us before moving on to the next event during the night, which just shows how much he cares about his clients. We booked the photo booth as well. It was very well priced and was a huge hit! Guests loved it and it helped us get some pictures of guests who may have been missed by the photographer. The photo booth had an attendant who was very sweet and even stayed an extra hour after we paid! I would recommend Trenton and the photo booth for any event!

Colby · Married on 05/16/2015

Trenton did a superb job DJing my wedding last weekend. He had a great presence with the crowd and got everybody on the dance floor. Perhaps his best talent was working in all of our requests into the mix, while keeping the variety of music appropriate for the attendees we had. All along the way he was responsive and understanding of our highly stressful time. Made some last minute changes the day before and it was no issue at all! Highly recommend using him for your next event!

Brie · Married on 04/18/2015

We chose to go with trebled entertainment because they made it feel like we were their only customers. After talking to Trenton it was clear he was the right personality for our wedding. He was fun, outgoing and completely aware of what was important to us. He made sure the DJing was centered around our personalities. If we had questions or concerns, he walked through it all with us.
    The day of our wedding Trenton made sure everything was organized and stress-free and definitely kept the party going. He was very professional, but at the same time got the crowd interacting. Even did a little encore for our friends that weren't quite ready to say goodnight :)

The Photobooth was well worth it to add on. The pictures were great and everyone had a blast doing it. Those were the best tokens we could have sent home with our guests!

Amanda · Married on 01/02/2015

I did a photobooth with this organization, and it was so worth it! I got so much bang for my buck and I was so impressed by the attendants throughout the process. It was a hit! Thanks so much.

Trebbled Entertainment was helpful in sparking ideas, working out details and bringing peace-of-mind. Thanks for a great event!

Kelly · Married on 11/01/2014

Trenton was wonderful to work with as a DJ for our wedding. He made planning very easy and did a great job with working with us and personalizing to meet our wishes. Everyone at our wedding thought he was great and he did a very good job of reading the crowd to keep music playing that kept people of all ages dancing all night!

Samantha · Married on 10/11/2014

Trenton and Ben were amazing. They were the DJ's for my wedding and ran the photo booth as well. They were very timely with initial communication and understood when I took longer on my end. They were very professional, interactive and really got the party going. On the day of our wedding they did everything exactly how we discussed and my guests have nothing but great things to say about the both of them. I would recommend their services to anyone looking for a stress free DJ who really knows what they are doing.

Trenton did a FANTASTIC job at our wedding! Him and his team are much more than just DJs, they ensure your event runs smoothly and as planned. There was never a dull moment, and kept the crowd entertained the entire time. I can't thank him enough for making our wedding memorable. Extremely professional.

Caitlin · Married on 08/23/2014

Our DJ for our wedding was phenomenal. He was extremely professional, showed up early and had everything ready to go ahead of schedule. The equipment was new and sounded great! I know DJ's are a tough decision but Trebled Entertainment put our minds at ease. They have been doing this for a long time and you can tell. They pay attention to every detail and go above and beyond expectations. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ who is energetic and professional. We also had their Picnomadic Photobooth which was a blast! We used the photos for our guest book and they turned out amazing! The quality of the photos was extremely impressive and the photobooth itself looks very professional. Everyone had a great time at our wedding thanks to our DJ, we are still getting compliments on how much fun it was! You won't regret hiring these guys!

Trenton was awesome, perfect night!

Alisha · Married on 08/04/2014

Our DJ made the night so much fun. He was amazing.