25 Reviews for Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn

Cupcakes (2)
Cake Stands (2)
Local (1)
25 Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn Reviews

Evelyn is the sweetest and most reliable vendor anyone can work with at any given moment. She puts her all into every cake project she has and demonstrates her passion with every detail. Her dedication and professionalism exceeded my expectations.

Profile Picture Marjorie, 1/25/20, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I have been ordering cakes from Evelyn for several years. Not only do they taste delicious, her attention to detail is perfect! She goes out of her way to make sure you'll be more than satisfied, I highly recommend Evelyn's cakes

Profile Picture Terri, 8/17/19, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Treatie Beatie Cakes by Evelyn made the cake for our engagement party. It was absolutely delicious and really well made. I would definitely recommend Evelyn. She's amazing!

Profile Picture Andrew, 8/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Treatie Beatie Cakes is amazing, and working with Evelyn was a joy. Evelyn responded quickly and we had scheduled phone calls to answer all of my questions. The 3-tiered wedding cake that she designed and created was absolutely beautiful. In addition, her cake was delicious--we had so many guests at our wedding exclaim how delicious the cake was! We would highly recommend Treatie Beatie Cakes by Evelyn to any bride and groom.

Profile Picture Yun, 6/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Local

Evelyn's cakes are amazing. The decorations and the taste!!!! She puts so much time and effort and it really shows in her work!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Evelyn did an excellent job making my cake and cupcakes for my wedding that was in May. Everything was delicious. She set everything up with what I wanted and gave her own personal touch. Excellent job!

Emmalee Kelting

Profile Picture Emmalee, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Evelyn with Treatie Beatie Cakes is truly awesome. Sweet caring and her cakes are just yummy!! Was hesitant when we first arrived to her home, but we walked into a wonderful taste testing experience. We couldn't have been happier to meet Evelyn and her husband. Delivery of the wedding cake and cupcakes was on time and all was perfect! Thank you so much Evelyn for making our day extra special!

Profile Picture Janine, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

Evelyn was amazing! My wedding cake was everything I could ask for. Absolutely beautiful, and delicious! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes

I have personally ordered many cakes from Evelyn and everyone was spectacular but the one most special to my heart was my daughters graduation cake as she was headed to the University of Alabama. She took the time to personalize with her amazing skills and when I picked it up it brought tears to my eyes. She made our celebration somehow even more magical than it was.

Profile Picture Debbie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

If you are looking for a WOW cake this is the place. Beautiful job!!!

Profile Picture User7861186, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake Evelyn made for our wedding looked absolutely amazing and was so delicious! We were so pleased with how it turned out. All of the details were perfect! Would highly recommend for any type of event.

Profile Picture Christa, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Evelyn was absolutely AMAZING from the initial contact through the end. She was flexible with us to schedule a tasting. We arrived for the tasting, realized it was in her home but she was very professional from start to finish. The flavors were GREAT too, so great we had difficult time choosing(we went for pink champagne) She impressed us so much that my mother chose to have Evelyn make a special “wedding dress” cake for my bridal shower as a surprise to me. She had never made what my mother had wanted yet she far outdid herself when the cake arrived. We almost didn’t want to eat it, ALMOST!!
My husband and I eloped out of state and Evelyn delivered to us at our venue. Set it up and and we were worry free. The cake was (as the dresscake) beautiful, and cutting into it was a crime, but sooo worth it.
Since my husband and I eloped we had a large BBQ a few months later to celebrate our marriage and once again...Evelyn came to the rescue. We chose to serve cupcakes as they would be easier in a BBQ environment. They were a hit! So yummy and yet again almost too nice to eat. We also chose to cut a cake for our family and friends so we got a small cake to cut as well. This time we chose the “Treatie Beatie cake” certainly no disappointment. By the time we were all said and done I’m fairly certain we had ordered every flavor Evelyn offers.
Her and her husband do amazing work. You certainly don’t have to worry about a thing, not the presentation nor the taste. She far surpassed our expectations every single time. She is a true professional in every sense of the word!

Profile Picture CJ, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes

Delicious! That is the first word that comes to mind when thinking about the cake that Evelyn and her team at Treatie Beatie made for us on our wedding day. To start off, before our tasting I never make a choice to eat cake, I don’t like cake and never have. However, when I tasted the amazing cakes that Evelyn had prepared for us to sample I was shocked! I had finally found a cake that I could eat without feeling disgusted. It made me rethink the fact that I told my husband he could pick everything for the flavor of the cake, don’t worry I still had final say over the design. We decided to go with a plain chocolate cake with no filing and four tiers of white buttercream rosettes. It was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined! We are already planning the next cake that we will be ordering from Treatie Beatie, I’m pushing for chocolate raspberry this time!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Evelyn's cakes are so beautiful and her cakes tastes as wonderful as they look!! My family does not like cake BUT if they know it is made by Evelyn there is never ANY leftovers! Evelyn is so wonderful to work with and she truly cares about making your cake special for you! For any type of celebration that I want to make memorable I will always ask Evelyn to make the cake.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Evelyn’s cakes are amazing every single time !

Profile Picture Gina, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Evelyn's cakes are amazing. They are so detailed and creative. It isn't just a cake. She puts her whole heart and soul into her masterpiece. The end result- the most delicious cake I've ever had.

Profile Picture Amy, 4/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I hired Treatie Beatie cakes by Evelyn for many events. She makes some of the most beautiful and imaginative cakes I have ever seen. The best part .... they are always fresh and delicious

Profile Picture Paula, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I get all my cakes from Evelyn. They look and taste amazing. The cakes are not only beautiful but Evelyn is so helpful and sweet.

Profile Picture Beth, 3/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Evelyn has made two beautiful cakes for me, she is the best in the area and will be who I use for every event I need a cake for! The details she puts into her work are beyond what you can imagine and you can tell she really cares to make her customers vision exceed their expectations. I would also like to mention that her cakes are delicious too!

Profile Picture User7805946, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Mrs. Keplinger was such a pleasure to work with. She really listens and makes you feel very at ease. Our cake was beautiful and delicious, my husband couldn’t stop eating it. I’m writing this review exactly one year after my wedding and I’m still in awe of her work.

Profile Picture Keela, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We had not only the most beautiful cake for our wedding, but also the most delicious cake I have ever tasted. We are definitely going to be reaching out to Evelyn for future events!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Evelyn at Treatie Beatie did an amazing cake for my wedding. We wanted something simple and classic but didn't give her a whole lot of direction. Evelyn came up with the perfect cake and the guests loved it! She was great to work with... we've hired her several times since!

Profile Picture MARK, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Absolutely amazed with the customer service and quality we received, could not be happier!

Profile Picture User3796678, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Evelyn made our event perfect by customizing the cupcakes and using her creativity for the display and for the fondant decorations. All of the guests took pictures and they were delicious too! We also used her services for a birthday cake in the past. She works with you to design the perfect cake. Give her an idea and she will use her creativity and skill to design something better than you imagined. She is easy to work with and makes sure that the cake had the flavors you want while making the outside look amazing. You will not regret choosing Treaty Beaty for your wedding.

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/21/14, 1 Review