Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn Reviews

33 | Schenectady, NY

33 Reviews for Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn

33 Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn Reviews

Marjorie · Getting married on 01/25/2020

Evelyn is the sweetest and most reliable vendor anyone can work with at any given moment. She puts her all into every cake project she has and demonstrates her passion with every detail. Her dedication and professionalism exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 02/22/2017

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words. Evelyn!

Terri · Getting married on 08/17/2019

I have been ordering cakes from Evelyn for several years. Not only do they taste delicious, her attention to detail is perfect! She goes out of her way to make sure you'll be more than satisfied, I highly recommend Evelyn's cakes

Sent on 03/03/2017

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Thank you for sharing with others about my cakes, always a pleasure baking for you! Evelyn

Kathy Connor · Married on 10/20/2018

The most wonderful cake

Evelyn was wonderful....from designing the cake right to the end. Not only was the cake gorgeous it was delicious and brought rave reviews from our guests

Sent on 10/26/2018

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Thank you ,Kathy and Barry. It was so nice to chat with you both, and see the love between you. I appreciate your taking the time to review my business. It was so much fun working with you, wishing you all the happiness life has to offer. Evelyn

Maribel · Married on 09/22/2018

Evelyn was such a pleasure to work with. Very eager to please us, very knowledgeable, very professional, and she’s a great listener. She was on time delivering my cake and her cake looked and tasted devine! I will be recommending her to everyone who inquires about getting any cake, but especially wedding cakes!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Thank you, It was such a joy working with such wonderful people. I wish you a lifetime of happiness, all the best!
  • W

Wade · Married on 09/02/2018

Very responsive and professional, we planned everything detail remotely as I wasn’t local. She listened and produced exactly what the bride wanted, delicious and beautiful.

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn 4
    Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn 5

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Thank You, so much the pleasure was all mine. The cake looked so beautiful with your venue, so happy it worked so well.

Andrew · Married on 08/24/2018

Treatie Beatie Cakes by Evelyn made the cake for our engagement party. It was absolutely delicious and really well made. I would definitely recommend Evelyn. She's amazing!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Andrew thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review,I truly appreciate your kind words. Evelyn!

Devena · Married on 08/11/2018

Absolutely great. Evelyn will go the extra mile to make sure you get your dream wedding cake. She has a great personality & most of the times I truly felt that her goal was to make us happy rather than fulfilling the nature of her business. I would definitely recommend her to everyone looking for someone who is reliable, actually cares about your needs & is willing to accommodate all of your requests and last minute changes.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Devena...you both were such beautiful people to work with, The joy was truly mine. When I walked into your venue everyone was so unbelievably kind, What more could I ask for, amazing experience for me. Thank you once again, and all the best! Can't wait to see the pictures

Reeti · Married on 08/11/2018

Evelyn is an extremely hard working person, and very eager to make your special day the best! She is thoughtful and communicates with you very well. She is thorough - when the heat wave was striking the city, she researched and found ways to ensure the frosting wouldn't melt on its way to us. She also has a vast network of cake artists she draws from and did a fantastic job taking a henna design and putting it on my cake. You cannot find this type of dedication anywhere else!

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn 6

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Thank you Reeti, I really appreciate your kindness, and for this lovely review. All the very best to you and your Husband. Seen a picture of you on Instagram getting your makeup done at Rumors, you looked absolutely Gorgeous.

Mahrukh · Married on 07/27/2018

Evelyn did such a fantastic job on my wedding cake. All the guests were telling me how much they enjoyed the cake. Not only did the cake look amazing, it tasted amazing too. Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Thank you for letting me play a small part in you day. So very happy everyone enjoyed your cake. All the best to you both.

Raven · Married on 07/21/2018

Our wedding day was so wonderful. But when I walked in to the reception hall my eyes went straight to the cake. The cake was beyond beautiful. It was everything I wanted and more. Also everybody was talking about how beautiful it was all night.

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn 7
    Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn 8

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Raven and Justin,it really was all my pleasure to design a cake for such a beautiful couple and family. Thanks for the opportunity. I can't believe how much fun your cake was. All the best! Evelyn

Andrea · Married on 06/30/2018

Evelyn did a wonderful job on the cake for my daughter's wedding. She met with us before hand to sample options and help design the cake. Not only was the cake beautiful, it was delicious as well. I would definitely recommend Treatie Beatie Cakes!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Thank you Andrea, It was certainly a pleasure working with such lovely people. All the very best to your daughter and her Husband.
  • Y

Yun · Married on 06/10/2018

Treatie Beatie Cakes is amazing, and working with Evelyn was a joy. Evelyn responded quickly and we had scheduled phone calls to answer all of my questions. The 3-tiered wedding cake that she designed and created was absolutely beautiful. In addition, her cake was delicious--we had so many guests at our wedding exclaim how delicious the cake was! We would highly recommend Treatie Beatie Cakes by Evelyn to any bride and groom.

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn 9

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

It was most definitely my pleasure. Wishing you both all the best.
  • User7816607 · Recently married

Evelyn's cakes are amazing. The decorations and the taste!!!! She puts so much time and effort and it really shows in her work!!!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review appreciate it. Evelyn

Emmalee · Married on 05/12/2018

Evelyn did an excellent job making my cake and cupcakes for my wedding that was in May. Everything was delicious. She set everything up with what I wanted and gave her own personal touch. Excellent job!

Emmalee Kelting

Sent on 06/07/2018

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Thank you so much, it was definitely my pleasure to bake for such a beautiful couple. All the best in your future together.

Janine · Married on 04/28/2018

Evelyn with Treatie Beatie Cakes is truly awesome. Sweet caring and her cakes are just yummy!! Was hesitant when we first arrived to her home, but we walked into a wonderful taste testing experience. We couldn't have been happier to meet Evelyn and her husband. Delivery of the wedding cake and cupcakes was on time and all was perfect! Thank you so much Evelyn for making our day extra special!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Thank you for such a lovely review Janine, so glad you enjoyed your cakes. Really Appreciate your choosing TBCakes

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2017

Evelyn was amazing! My wedding cake was everything I could ask for. Absolutely beautiful, and delicious! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

So happy you and your husband enjoyed it, thank you for doing a beautiful review. Also happy to have had the opportunity to Design your cake. All the best❤️

Debbie · Married on 09/16/2017

I have personally ordered many cakes from Evelyn and everyone was spectacular but the one most special to my heart was my daughters graduation cake as she was headed to the University of Alabama. She took the time to personalize with her amazing skills and when I picked it up it brought tears to my eyes. She made our celebration somehow even more magical than it was.

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn 10

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Thank You Debbie for such a lovely review, always a pleasure to bake for such beautiful people. Appreciate your kind words

Keven · Married on 07/08/2017

If you are looking for a WOW cake this is the place. Beautiful job!!!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Thank you, means a lot!

Christa · Married on 07/07/2017

The cake Evelyn made for our wedding looked absolutely amazing and was so delicious! We were so pleased with how it turned out. All of the details were perfect! Would highly recommend for any type of event.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Thank you so very much for your beautiful review. All the best to you both. Evelyn

CJ · Married on 07/07/2017

Evelyn was absolutely AMAZING from the initial contact through the end. She was flexible with us to schedule a tasting. We arrived for the tasting, realized it was in her home but she was very professional from start to finish. The flavors were GREAT too, so great we had difficult time choosing(we went for pink champagne) She impressed us so much that my mother chose to have Evelyn make a special “wedding dress” cake for my bridal shower as a surprise to me. She had never made what my mother had wanted yet she far outdid herself when the cake arrived. We almost didn’t want to eat it, ALMOST!!
    My husband and I eloped out of state and Evelyn delivered to us at our venue. Set it up and and we were worry free. The cake was (as the dresscake) beautiful, and cutting into it was a crime, but sooo worth it.
    Since my husband and I eloped we had a large BBQ a few months later to celebrate our marriage and once again...Evelyn came to the rescue. We chose to serve cupcakes as they would be easier in a BBQ environment. They were a hit! So yummy and yet again almost too nice to eat. We also chose to cut a cake for our family and friends so we got a small cake to cut as well. This time we chose the “Treatie Beatie cake” certainly no disappointment. By the time we were all said and done I’m fairly certain we had ordered every flavor Evelyn offers.
    Her and her husband do amazing work. You certainly don’t have to worry about a thing, not the presentation nor the taste. She far surpassed our expectations every single time. She is a true professional in every sense of the word!

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Thank you CJ for such a beautiful review, it was truly my pleasure to make your cakes. Thanks again, to you and your lovely Mother for your Business. Many blessings to you and your Husband

Rebecca · Married on 06/24/2017

Delicious! That is the first word that comes to mind when thinking about the cake that Evelyn and her team at Treatie Beatie made for us on our wedding day. To start off, before our tasting I never make a choice to eat cake, I don’t like cake and never have. However, when I tasted the amazing cakes that Evelyn had prepared for us to sample I was shocked! I had finally found a cake that I could eat without feeling disgusted. It made me rethink the fact that I told my husband he could pick everything for the flavor of the cake, don’t worry I still had final say over the design. We decided to go with a plain chocolate cake with no filing and four tiers of white buttercream rosettes. It was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined! We are already planning the next cake that we will be ordering from Treatie Beatie, I’m pushing for chocolate raspberry this time!

Lisa · Married on 06/24/2017

Evelyn's cakes are so beautiful and her cakes tastes as wonderful as they look!! My family does not like cake BUT if they know it is made by Evelyn there is never ANY leftovers! Evelyn is so wonderful to work with and she truly cares about making your cake special for you! For any type of celebration that I want to make memorable I will always ask Evelyn to make the cake.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Thank you so very much for your lovely review Lisa, I appreciate your kind words. I truly love baking for you and your beautiful family.

Gina · Married on 04/30/2017

Evelyn’s cakes are amazing every single time !

Sent on 10/08/2017
    Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn 11

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Thank you Gina, appreciate your sweet words.

Amy · Married on 04/14/2017

Evelyn's cakes are amazing. They are so detailed and creative. It isn't just a cake. She puts her whole heart and soul into her masterpiece. The end result- the most delicious cake I've ever had.

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Thank you Amy your very sweet. Glad you enjoyed it, Appreciate your kind and thoughtful review.