Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn Reviews

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn 5
Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn 6
Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn 7

Marjorie · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Evelyn is the sweetest and most reliable vendor anyone can work with at any given moment. She puts her all into every cake project she has and demonstrates her passion with every detail. Her dedication and professionalism exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 02/22/2017

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words. Evelyn!

Rachel · Married on 08/25/2019

The best wedding cake!

Evelyn is such a sweetheart! She even went as far as to create a pistachio cupcake for my husband! We had Bailey's, almond Joy, and pistachio cupcakes instead of a traditional wedding cake. All of our guests LOVED them! By the end of the night the cupcakes were almost gone, there were no leftover pistachio cupcakes at all! Evelyn is a pleasure to work with, and her prices are extremely reasonable! You can really taste the love and quality in her work!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Rachel and Zac...you were such a pleasure to work with, and such Humble sweet people. You have shown appreciation and gratitude for what I do, and that truly means a lot. You are, the perfect couple and I wish only the very best for you both.

Terri · Married on 08/17/2019

I have been ordering cakes from Evelyn for several years. Not only do they taste delicious, her attention to detail is perfect! She goes out of her way to make sure you'll be more than satisfied, I highly recommend Evelyn's cakes

Sent on 03/03/2017

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Thank you for sharing with others about my cakes, always a pleasure baking for you! Evelyn
  • Angena

Angena · Married on 08/16/2019

Amazing Job!

I love every little detail on my wedding cake! Evelyn did a wonderful job and I don't think anyone else could've done a better job than she did. Thank you so much for making my wedding cake just as I pictured. Amazing!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Angela...you and your husband were so unbelievably sweet and kind. It was truly such and honor to do your wedding cake and be a part of your beautiful day. Thank you for choosing my Business ,All the very best to you both in your future together. Evelyn
  • Kristin

Kristin Schalk · Married on 07/27/2019

Evelyn did an amazing job

Evelyn did such an amazing job at making our dream become a reality. Not only was our wedding cake so beautiful but it was absolutely delicious!!!! We have received so many compliments about how yummy our cake was and I have to say that I completely agree. She was so easy to work with and made me feel comfortable every step of the way! We highly recommend her services!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Kristen you were so sweet, and the pleasure was all mine. Wishing you and your wife a life time of happiness and good health. Evelyn
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Pacifico · Married on 07/20/2019

My Husband ate all of the cupcakes...

People are still talking about how delicious our wedding cupcakes were. We chose the Pink Champagne flavor for both our cake and cupcakes. I’m pretty sure my husband ate 6 of them at the wedding and I still regret that I didn’t have more. We are so grateful that they were willing to travel almost 3 hours to make sure our wedding day was the sweetest day of our lives.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Leslie · Married on 07/13/2019

What a cake!

We originally sent the request for information through Weddingwire on a Sunday evening and Evelyn responded within 15 minutes. We set up a lovely cake tasting at her house and chose a beautiful lemon cake with raspberry filling. The cake was absolutely stunning and delicious. We selected a complicated design that must have taken Evelyn hours to complete, but it was just as pictured and resembled a wedding dress. I was so happy with her service and I highly recommend her for your wedding cake!

Sent on 07/27/2019
    Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn 8

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Leslie, I was so...honored to work with such beautiful people, you all were absolutely a bakers dream, Even your sweet Mother. I appreciate your choosing my business and wish you and your new husband a lifetime of joy and Happiness.

Brittney Kuczek · Married on 07/13/2019

Awesome Cake and Service

Evelyn was extremely easy to work with. She exceeded all expectations! Professional, friendly, thoughtful and an amazing cake designer.

Sent on 07/27/2019
    Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn 9

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Brittney...Thank you so much for your sweet review, the pleasure was all mine. All the very best to you and your husband, wishing you a lifetime of happiness.
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing cake!

Evelyn was wonderful from our first meeting to the wedding day. The design of the cake was exactly what I had pictured from the start. Not only was the cake gorgeous it was delicious and all our guests raved about it.

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn 10
    Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn 11

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Sara....I so appreciate your taking the time to write a beautiful review. It was a real pleasure being a part of your special Day. Cheers! to a lifetime of good health and happiness. Evelyn

Kathy Connor · Married on 10/20/2018

The most wonderful cake

Evelyn was wonderful....from designing the cake right to the end. Not only was the cake gorgeous it was delicious and brought rave reviews from our guests

Sent on 10/26/2018

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Thank you ,Kathy and Barry. It was so nice to chat with you both, and see the love between you. I appreciate your taking the time to review my business. It was so much fun working with you, wishing you all the happiness life has to offer. Evelyn

Maribel · Married on 09/22/2018

Evelyn was such a pleasure to work with. Very eager to please us, very knowledgeable, very professional, and she’s a great listener. She was on time delivering my cake and her cake looked and tasted devine! I will be recommending her to everyone who inquires about getting any cake, but especially wedding cakes!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Thank you, It was such a joy working with such wonderful people. I wish you a lifetime of happiness, all the best!
  • W

Wade · Married on 09/02/2018

Very responsive and professional, we planned everything detail remotely as I wasn’t local. She listened and produced exactly what the bride wanted, delicious and beautiful.

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn 12
    Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn 13

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Thank You, so much the pleasure was all mine. The cake looked so beautiful with your venue, so happy it worked so well.

Andrew · Married on 08/24/2018

Treatie Beatie Cakes by Evelyn made the cake for our engagement party. It was absolutely delicious and really well made. I would definitely recommend Evelyn. She's amazing!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Andrew thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review,I truly appreciate your kind words. Evelyn!

Devena · Married on 08/11/2018

Absolutely great. Evelyn will go the extra mile to make sure you get your dream wedding cake. She has a great personality & most of the times I truly felt that her goal was to make us happy rather than fulfilling the nature of her business. I would definitely recommend her to everyone looking for someone who is reliable, actually cares about your needs & is willing to accommodate all of your requests and last minute changes.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Devena...you both were such beautiful people to work with, The joy was truly mine. When I walked into your venue everyone was so unbelievably kind, What more could I ask for, amazing experience for me. Thank you once again, and all the best! Can't wait to see the pictures

Reeti · Married on 08/11/2018

Evelyn is an extremely hard working person, and very eager to make your special day the best! She is thoughtful and communicates with you very well. She is thorough - when the heat wave was striking the city, she researched and found ways to ensure the frosting wouldn't melt on its way to us. She also has a vast network of cake artists she draws from and did a fantastic job taking a henna design and putting it on my cake. You cannot find this type of dedication anywhere else!

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn 14

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Thank you Reeti, I really appreciate your kindness, and for this lovely review. All the very best to you and your Husband. Seen a picture of you on Instagram getting your makeup done at Rumors, you looked absolutely
    Gorgeous.

Mahrukh · Married on 07/27/2018

Evelyn did such a fantastic job on my wedding cake. All the guests were telling me how much they enjoyed the cake. Not only did the cake look amazing, it tasted amazing too. Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Thank you for letting me play a small part in you day. So very happy everyone enjoyed your cake. All the best to you both.

Raven · Married on 07/21/2018

Our wedding day was so wonderful. But when I walked in to the reception hall my eyes went straight to the cake. The cake was beyond beautiful. It was everything I wanted and more. Also everybody was talking about how beautiful it was all night.

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn 15
    Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn 16

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Raven and Justin,it really was all my pleasure to design a cake for such a beautiful couple and family. Thanks for the opportunity. I can't believe how much fun your cake was. All the best! Evelyn

Andrea · Married on 06/30/2018

Evelyn did a wonderful job on the cake for my daughter's wedding. She met with us before hand to sample options and help design the cake. Not only was the cake beautiful, it was delicious as well. I would definitely recommend Treatie Beatie Cakes!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Thank you Andrea, It was certainly a pleasure working with such lovely people.
    All the very best to your daughter and her Husband.
  • Y

Yun · Married on 06/10/2018

Treatie Beatie Cakes is amazing, and working with Evelyn was a joy. Evelyn responded quickly and we had scheduled phone calls to answer all of my questions. The 3-tiered wedding cake that she designed and created was absolutely beautiful. In addition, her cake was delicious--we had so many guests at our wedding exclaim how delicious the cake was! We would highly recommend Treatie Beatie Cakes by Evelyn to any bride and groom.

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn 17

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

It was most definitely my pleasure. Wishing you both all the best.
  • User7816607 · 1+ year ago

Evelyn's cakes are amazing. The decorations and the taste!!!! She puts so much time and effort and it really shows in her work!!!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review appreciate it. Evelyn

Emmalee · Married on 05/12/2018

Evelyn did an excellent job making my cake and cupcakes for my wedding that was in May. Everything was delicious. She set everything up with what I wanted and gave her own personal touch. Excellent job!

Emmalee Kelting

Sent on 06/07/2018

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Thank you so much, it was definitely my pleasure to bake for such a beautiful couple. All the best in your future together.

Janine · Married on 04/28/2018

Evelyn with Treatie Beatie Cakes is truly awesome. Sweet caring and her cakes are just yummy!! Was hesitant when we first arrived to her home, but we walked into a wonderful taste testing experience. We couldn't have been happier to meet Evelyn and her husband. Delivery of the wedding cake and cupcakes was on time and all was perfect! Thank you so much Evelyn for making our day extra special!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Thank you for such a lovely review Janine, so glad you enjoyed your cakes. Really Appreciate your choosing TBCakes

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2017

Evelyn was amazing! My wedding cake was everything I could ask for. Absolutely beautiful, and delicious! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

So happy you and your husband enjoyed it, thank you for doing a beautiful review. Also happy to have had the opportunity to Design your cake. All the best❤️

Erica · Married on 09/17/2017

Evelyn was such a delight to work with! I emailed her to inquire about a wedding cake and she quickly responded to set up a tasting. The tasting was held in her beautifully decorated parlor in her house in Schenectady. My fiance was very particular about what kind of cake he wanted (chocolate with vanilla frosting), and Evelyn was able to give us plenty of options including chocolate, vanilla, marble, with fillings of vanilla and chocolate buttercream, as well as this AMAZING chocolate caramel Bailey's mousse. It wasn't something we would have considered, but after one taste we were sold. We had found a photograph of a design we liked and she was able to execute it perfectly. The wedding cake was everything we could have asked for and more! We can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 09/25/2017
    Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn 18
    Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn 19
    Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn 20

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Erica...Thank you for giving me the opportunity to design your wedding cake, it was most definitely my pleasure to do so. I am so happy you and your husband enjoyed it. I couldn't have ask for a sweeter classier Bride. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness. Sincerely, Evelyn

Debbie · Married on 09/16/2017

I have personally ordered many cakes from Evelyn and everyone was spectacular but the one most special to my heart was my daughters graduation cake as she was headed to the University of Alabama. She took the time to personalize with her amazing skills and when I picked it up it brought tears to my eyes. She made our celebration somehow even more magical than it was.

Sent on 10/05/2017
    Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn 21

Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn's reply:

Thank You Debbie for such a lovely review, always a pleasure to bake for such beautiful people. Appreciate your kind words