31 Reviews for Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn

Cake Stands (3)
Cupcakes (2)
Local (1)
31 Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn Reviews

Evelyn is the sweetest and most reliable vendor anyone can work with at any given moment. She puts her all into every cake project she has and demonstrates her passion with every detail. Her dedication and professionalism exceeded my expectations.

Profile Picture Marjorie, 1/25/20, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I have been ordering cakes from Evelyn for several years. Not only do they taste delicious, her attention to detail is perfect! She goes out of her way to make sure you'll be more than satisfied, I highly recommend Evelyn's cakes

Profile Picture Terri, 8/17/19, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Very responsive and professional, we planned everything detail remotely as I wasn’t local. She listened and produced exactly what the bride wanted, delicious and beautiful.

Profile Picture Wade, 9/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Treatie Beatie Cakes by Evelyn made the cake for our engagement party. It was absolutely delicious and really well made. I would definitely recommend Evelyn. She's amazing!

Profile Picture Andrew, 8/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Absolutely great. Evelyn will go the extra mile to make sure you get your dream wedding cake. She has a great personality & most of the times I truly felt that her goal was to make us happy rather than fulfilling the nature of her business. I would definitely recommend her to everyone looking for someone who is reliable, actually cares about your needs & is willing to accommodate all of your requests and last minute changes.

Profile Picture Devena, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Evelyn is an extremely hard working person, and very eager to make your special day the best! She is thoughtful and communicates with you very well. She is thorough - when the heat wave was striking the city, she researched and found ways to ensure the frosting wouldn't melt on its way to us. She also has a vast network of cake artists she draws from and did a fantastic job taking a henna design and putting it on my cake. You cannot find this type of dedication anywhere else!

Photo for Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn Review - Our Wedding Cake
Profile Picture Reeti, 8/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Evelyn did such a fantastic job on my wedding cake. All the guests were telling me how much they enjoyed the cake. Not only did the cake look amazing, it tasted amazing too. Highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Mahrukh , 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding day was so wonderful. But when I walked in to the reception hall my eyes went straight to the cake. The cake was beyond beautiful. It was everything I wanted and more. Also everybody was talking about how beautiful it was all night.

Photo for Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn Review - Back
Photo for Treatie Beatie Cakes By Evelyn Review - Front
Profile Picture Raven, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cake Stands

Evelyn did a wonderful job on the cake for my daughter's wedding. She met with us before hand to sample options and help design the cake. Not only was the cake beautiful, it was delicious as well. I would definitely recommend Treatie Beatie Cakes!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

Treatie Beatie Cakes is amazing, and working with Evelyn was a joy. Evelyn responded quickly and we had scheduled phone calls to answer all of my questions. The 3-tiered wedding cake that she designed and created was absolutely beautiful. In addition, her cake was delicious--we had so many guests at our wedding exclaim how delicious the cake was! We would highly recommend Treatie Beatie Cakes by Evelyn to any bride and groom.

Profile Picture Yun, 6/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Local

Evelyn's cakes are amazing. The decorations and the taste!!!! She puts so much time and effort and it really shows in her work!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Evelyn did an excellent job making my cake and cupcakes for my wedding that was in May. Everything was delicious. She set everything up with what I wanted and gave her own personal touch. Excellent job!

Emmalee Kelting

Profile Picture Emmalee, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Evelyn with Treatie Beatie Cakes is truly awesome. Sweet caring and her cakes are just yummy!! Was hesitant when we first arrived to her home, but we walked into a wonderful taste testing experience. We couldn't have been happier to meet Evelyn and her husband. Delivery of the wedding cake and cupcakes was on time and all was perfect! Thank you so much Evelyn for making our day extra special!

Profile Picture Janine, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

Evelyn was amazing! My wedding cake was everything I could ask for. Absolutely beautiful, and delicious! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes

I have personally ordered many cakes from Evelyn and everyone was spectacular but the one most special to my heart was my daughters graduation cake as she was headed to the University of Alabama. She took the time to personalize with her amazing skills and when I picked it up it brought tears to my eyes. She made our celebration somehow even more magical than it was.

Profile Picture Debbie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

If you are looking for a WOW cake this is the place. Beautiful job!!!

Profile Picture User7861186, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake Evelyn made for our wedding looked absolutely amazing and was so delicious! We were so pleased with how it turned out. All of the details were perfect! Would highly recommend for any type of event.

Profile Picture Christa, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Evelyn was absolutely AMAZING from the initial contact through the end. She was flexible with us to schedule a tasting. We arrived for the tasting, realized it was in her home but she was very professional from start to finish. The flavors were GREAT too, so great we had difficult time choosing(we went for pink champagne) She impressed us so much that my mother chose to have Evelyn make a special “wedding dress” cake for my bridal shower as a surprise to me. She had never made what my mother had wanted yet she far outdid herself when the cake arrived. We almost didn’t want to eat it, ALMOST!!
My husband and I eloped out of state and Evelyn delivered to us at our venue. Set it up and and we were worry free. The cake was (as the dresscake) beautiful, and cutting into it was a crime, but sooo worth it.
Since my husband and I eloped we had a large BBQ a few months later to celebrate our marriage and once again...Evelyn came to the rescue. We chose to serve cupcakes as they would be easier in a BBQ environment. They were a hit! So yummy and yet again almost too nice to eat. We also chose to cut a cake for our family and friends so we got a small cake to cut as well. This time we chose the “Treatie Beatie cake” certainly no disappointment. By the time we were all said and done I’m fairly certain we had ordered every flavor Evelyn offers.
Her and her husband do amazing work. You certainly don’t have to worry about a thing, not the presentation nor the taste. She far surpassed our expectations every single time. She is a true professional in every sense of the word!

Profile Picture CJ, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes

Delicious! That is the first word that comes to mind when thinking about the cake that Evelyn and her team at Treatie Beatie made for us on our wedding day. To start off, before our tasting I never make a choice to eat cake, I don’t like cake and never have. However, when I tasted the amazing cakes that Evelyn had prepared for us to sample I was shocked! I had finally found a cake that I could eat without feeling disgusted. It made me rethink the fact that I told my husband he could pick everything for the flavor of the cake, don’t worry I still had final say over the design. We decided to go with a plain chocolate cake with no filing and four tiers of white buttercream rosettes. It was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined! We are already planning the next cake that we will be ordering from Treatie Beatie, I’m pushing for chocolate raspberry this time!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Evelyn's cakes are so beautiful and her cakes tastes as wonderful as they look!! My family does not like cake BUT if they know it is made by Evelyn there is never ANY leftovers! Evelyn is so wonderful to work with and she truly cares about making your cake special for you! For any type of celebration that I want to make memorable I will always ask Evelyn to make the cake.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Evelyn’s cakes are amazing every single time !

Profile Picture Gina, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Evelyn's cakes are amazing. They are so detailed and creative. It isn't just a cake. She puts her whole heart and soul into her masterpiece. The end result- the most delicious cake I've ever had.

Profile Picture Amy, 4/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I hired Treatie Beatie cakes by Evelyn for many events. She makes some of the most beautiful and imaginative cakes I have ever seen. The best part .... they are always fresh and delicious

Profile Picture Paula, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I get all my cakes from Evelyn. They look and taste amazing. The cakes are not only beautiful but Evelyn is so helpful and sweet.

Profile Picture Beth, 3/3/17, 1 Review