Treasured Memories Video Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
    Tracy G. Married on 08/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Captured us and our energy!

Dave from Treasured Memories was fantastic to work with, and produced an awesome video! He captured our energy and the emotions of the day, and condensed it into a cohesive, thoughtful video. He captured the ceremony from two angles, and I loved the way he integrated them.

Dave was responsive to emails, he was flexible with the timing, even staying later to adjust to delays in our day.

In the editing process, I even asked for some extra footage, which he graciously provided.

I would absolutely recommend Dave - I am so glad we decided to have a videographer and that we chose him.

Tracy,
    Your wedding was so much fun to shoot. Thank you for letting me be a part of it. I'm really glad you are so happy with the video.
    Peggy P. Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Dave did a great job on a special day!

Dave was very professional and did an amazing job! We highly recommend for your wedding video its perfect piece to review our best day ever. Thanks again dave!

Treasured Memories Video's reply:

Thank you, Peggy! I'm so glad that you were happy with the video, and that you still watch it! A beautiful day at two beautiful locations!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Lena C. Married on 09/16/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Personal, Professional service with Incredible result!

I can’t explain how happy we were with Dave’s professional, efficient, and personable service. We almost didn’t hire a videographer, and the ceremony video turned out so beautifully that my grandmother watches it every. Single.day. To me there is no better testament than that. Thank you so much Dave!

Treasured Memories Video's reply:

Thank you, Lena. I'm so glad you decided to go with video. What an amazing gift it turned out to be for your grandmother!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Z. Married on 12/09/2015

A treasured memory!

Dave Waldman did a fantastic job with my daughter's wedding video! He was very professional, prompt, and flexible, especially when dealing with the unexpected issues that came up with the ceremony that took place outside! Our daughter's wedding video is truly a treasured memory and we have Dave to thank for it!

Treasured Memories Video's reply:

Thanks, Melissa. I love unusual locations. It was a pleasure meeting your family, and BEST RECEPTION MEAL EVER!
  • Meghan
    Meghan Married on 09/05/2015

Best Decision Ever!

David did our wedding video in 2015 and we couldn’t be happier! This was one of those costs that we were unsure of but were so happy we decided to do. David was very timely and professional, very easy to work with. His prices were better than most and our video is amazing, we will cherish it forever! If you are on the fence about the video for your big day, do it and hire David!

Treasured Memories Video's reply:

Thanks, Meg, for your kind words. It was a pleasure helping you capture your special day. What an amazing location!
    Lorri T. Married on 12/08/2014

Tremendous

Since we thoroughly enjoyed working with Dave on our first daughter's wedding we hired him to video another daughter's wedding. Throughout both occasions we found Dave professional, cooperative and willing to do anything we asked him to do. He was not only respectful of the churches wishes but also the wedding guests. Dave had thoughts on how to improve the special occasion. Dave goes with the flow - this is an excellent attribute to have for the big day.

Treasured Memories Video's reply:

Thanks, Lorri. It was a pleasure, both times around! Beautiful location, great band and, if I remember correctly, nice weather both days!